Chain Store District Christmas Party

Story Info
It wasn't a party for everyone.
3.8k words
3.37
38.9k
34
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chain Store District Christmas Party

While there was actually a district Christmas party the genesis of this story ends after I wake up and approach my wife, we'll call her Elizabeth, actually Elizabeth Joy, but almost everyone calls her Liz. This is the inspiration for this story which is liberally sprinkled with some fact and a load of fiction.

Liz came home during the weekend after Thanksgiving and informed me that the district was to hold a Christmas party on the Friday night of the weekend prior to Christmas. All store managers were expected to attend and spouses were invited. She said, "Carl, I want you to come along for the party, please." She knew I hated work-related functions and tried every way possible to get out of them.

"Can't I be sick that night or out of town?"

"No, because Greg knows you're on permanent disability so you can't be out of town. Plus your favorite assistant manager will be there."

"Barb's going to the party?"

"Yes, as a matter of fact, we'll pick her up at the store parking lot and go from there."

"Well...I guess it won't be all bad then." Barb is this extremely outgoing young woman with blonde hair, a constant smile and always, I mean always making suggestive remarks. On the few occasions I've been to Liz's store she has really laid on the comments and a couple times leaned in and rubbed her breasts against my chest as she gave me a peck on the cheek. She grabbed my ass one time and then giggled.

Barb's in her mid-twenties, so about twenty years our junior. Liz is two years and four months younger than I and she doesn't look near her forty-three years. Her face doesn't have wrinkles except for a couple tiny smile lines at the corners of her eyes. Her eyes change color with the contacts she wears, either a blue or a green. Her brown hair falls straight over her shoulders and is just long enough to reach the bottom of her shoulder blades and if she's walking around topless it can hide her nipples with a couple inches to spare. She takes dance classes: jazz, tap and ballet so she's in good shape and limber, her waist is small and her hips flare after our two kids. Her breasts are very noticeable, at a 34D and hanging just a bit after nursing both kids. She turns heads when we go out especially if she's wearing something a bit clingy.

The Thursday night before the party Liz came home from work and said, "Well, the district manager was in today and he asked if you were coming to the party with me. I told him yes, you were."

I grimaced and said, "Fine, I'll go."

"Thank you. You'll wear a pair of dress pants and a button-down shirt of some sort. No need of a tie or jacket. I'm wearing a dress and so is Barb."

I blew out a breath of resignation and said, "Okay, okay I already said I'm going." Liz moved up next to me and said, "Thank you Carl. Greg was a bit insistent that you come, he wants to meet you. After the kids are asleep I'm going to reward you in advance for this" as she rubbed my crotch. It had been more than a week since the last time we had played and I was ready immediately.

"That's the kind of agreement I like from you Carl" as she rubbed with some force and vigor. "Tonight you will make me happy. Then you can suffer through the party tomorrow night." I had no idea how prophetic those words would be...but I think Liz knew.

Liz came home at 4 on Friday and showered, did her hair and said we were leaving at 6 to get Barb. She put on a party dress, not too short at just a bit below mid-thigh but the most interesting feature was the full-length zipper right down the middle to the bottom hem. She stood in front of me with black lace panties. Her nipples were pushing out as as she asked, "Carl, would you zip me up please? I can't reach the bottom of the zipper too easily." I noticed her nipples were obvious under the very thin material of the dress.

My cock was hard looking at her and I replied, "I've never seen the panties or this dress before."

"I bought it at the mall in Lord and Taylor last week on the way home one day. The panties came from Victoria's Secret. I wanted to surprise you. Do you like it?"

"I better bring a bat to the party."

"A bat" with a quizzical look, "What do you need a bat for?"

"To keep all the guys away from you...you look amazing. And I like the lace underwear as well, that's new too isn't it?"

"Yes it is. Well you got your reward last night after you agreed to come to the party tonight. Maybe you can get another reward tomorrow morning before I go to work." We left at 5:30 and Barb was waiting in her car. I got out of the front passenger seat and into the back seat as Barb took my place. "Hi Liz....Carl are we going to have some fun tonight?"

"I don't know....I hate parties where I don't know anyone."

"You know me...and if you want you can get to know me much better" with a giggle. I noticed Liz was chuckling right along with Barb and I thought that odd that she'd find Barb's suggestion of some intimacy funny.

It took almost an hour to find the place and when we got there it was somewhat noisy. I noticed it was mostly guys, just one woman other than Liz and Barb.

Barb was wearing this LBD that was barely covering her crotch and had a plunging neckline. Her breasts weren't anywhere near as large as Liz's but the cleavage was tantalizing. She saw my look and rubbed up against my chest and asked in a husky voice, "Like what you see Carl? Maybe we can ditch Liz later and have some fun."

"Barb, I like the view and all but I don't mess around on Liz."

"Maybe you'll change your mind sometime soon and we can have some fun?"

"Don't count on it."

Drinks were gotten and Barb got me a Seven-Up with some ice. I wasn't drinking tonight, I rarely drank any more. Greg came up and Liz introduced him to me and we chatted for a while. Greg told me how well it was going for Liz and we got to talking about cars, even though I can't drive. The dinner was started at 7:30 and Greg, Barb, Liz and I plus another manager named Roger or Robert was at our table.

There were two more tables with 6 people at each. The seat next to me was vacant then Roger sat next to Barb with Greg on the opposite side of Liz. We ate and talked for about an hour and Barb had brought me two more Seven-Ups while we ate. After the second glass I felt a bit tired and it seemed like I had a bit of trouble following the conversation. I stifled a couple yawns and Greg asked if I was tired. "I seem to be feeling the length of the day already."

Roger commented on Liz's dress and I had noticed that he hadn't been able to pry his eyes from that zipper very often. Liz had gone to the Ladie's room and I lost track of her for a bit. When she came back to sit down I thought the zipper was a bit lower but I wasn't sure.

The music was playing and I saw the third woman dancing with a couple different guys. It seemed to be very 'friendly' dancing with the guy's hands wandering over most of her body. A couple of the guys came over and asked Barb and Liz to dance. Liz looked at me and asked, "Is it okay if I dance with some of the guys?"

"Sure, but not too close or friendly like Jenny out there" I whispered into her ear.

"Of course not, I'll make sure they are behaved. Thanks Carl." It crossed my mind that she hadn't been calling me 'honey' or 'sweetie' over the last couple weeks. It was always 'Carl' now and I just let that thought wander off, my eyes were getting heavy.

The conversation and the music dimmed after a time and I was in a quiet place. I don't know how long I had dozed off for....but when I opened my eyes and got oriented the table was empty. I looked over at the dance floor and Jenny was dancing between two different guys while they ran their hands all over her. The guy behind her had her dress's hem up around her waist and I couldn't see what he was doing with his far-side hand. I couldn't tell for sure but I thought his cock was poking into her pussy. The guy in front had her dress unbuttoned and a hand on her bare breast while he was kissing her. Jenny had a hand in the crotch of the guy in front of her and she was rubbing vigorously. His cock was slightly visible in Jenny's hand as she stroked him!

I didn't see Liz or Barb on the dance floor and none of the other guys were around. I stretched a bit and got up. I walked toward the guys I saw, their backs toward me, at a doorway. As I approached I heard a commotion inside the room, voices raised. All the guys at the back of the line had their cocks in their hands and stroking them and I had an idea what was going on inside that room.

I got the keys to Liz's car and went outside. I didn't have a bat but I kept a 30" piece of 1" galvanized pipe to slip over the lug wrench if there were stubborn lug nuts.

I hurried back into the hall and gave the last two guys in line a not-so-gentle tap on the back of their heads. The next two didn't even notice the guys behind them fall down. They were so intent on the action in front of them so they got the same treatment. I heard Greg saying, "...ger, I hired her so I WILL FUCK HER FIRST then you all can get your turns. She's given me some great head, right Liz Joy in her office, like yesterday when she just went to her knees and unbuckled my belt and pulled my cock out and went right to work on me....but now I GET HER PUSSY FIRST." I felt a few tears as I hit the next guy and the one next to him turned and I nailed him too. There was a third guy and then kneeling at each end of Liz was Roger and Greg with their pants at their ankles. Liz was on all fours. The third guy turned but his pants were at his knees and I nailed his nuts. Liz looked up with a giant smile as Greg was yelling, "What the fuck" as I hit him in his balls and Roger, apparently Roger who wanted Liz's pussy first, was trying to back away from Liz's head but I got him as well.

Liz was naked; the dress had been unzipped and tossed to the side. Her panties were tossed on top of the dress. "Carl, Carl what have you done? I'm going to get fired."

I looked at her and said, "You might but I want to know how many times Greg's had his cock in you now."

"Never, this was part of the initiation..."

"So you've never sucked his cock?"

"Well, um, I need my job. Carl put that pipe down and stop this now."

I noticed Barb then, on the side, naked as well and smiling at me. "Carl, Greg forced her to suck his cock the first time....but after that he didn't have to say a word to her, she loved doing him."

I looked from Barb to Liz and she was flushed and getting more so. She hadn't moved from her position. Greg was standing up, cradling his nuts and smirking at me. "Joy loves to suck my cock. I could see she wanted to fuck around when I interviewed her back in October. She had checked my crotch a couple times right there in front of me. Then she did four weeks with a store manager waiting her turn to go to corporate for her week of training. Then two more weeks before she got a store; I couldn't wait to get to her and it took longer than I had hoped. But I wanted to meet the cuckold before I fucked her tonight. I wanted you asleep at that table while we all fucked her. She'll be the district's slut and she'll give all of us some 'JOY' at the end of every district meeting! Then she will come home to you all satisfied and sloppy!!"

Barb said, "Greg isn't lying, Carl. I was in the office yesterday when Greg walked in and Liz went right to her knees and opened his pants and sucked him off. She's a cock-hound for him and she knew every one of the managers was going to fuck her tonight. She was so excited for this."

I didn't say anything; I just swung the pipe and nailed Greg's crotch again. He went down groaning. Liz jumped up, "Carl, stop beating him. I'm getting dressed and we're leaving now."

Barb said, "I need a ride back to the store."

Liz growled, "You think I'm driving you back after you told him everything? You must be nuts."

"Well he saw you ready to fuck them all and you had me drop the sleeping pills into his soda. I just didn't drop the last two....I only dropped one so he'd wake up sooner."

"Barb you little bitch."

Roger got to his feet and pulled his pants up, "Barb I'll drive you back to your car, come on." Barb was getting dressed and Roger gave me a wide circle as I ever-so-gently swung the pipe at my side. The other guys were starting to rouse and they all looked at me and I lifted the pipe, ready to go again. They all backed away after tucking their cocks in their pants.

I looked at them and asked, "How many of you stupid shits think he may have called your wives and said 'either fuck me or I terminate your husband.' Has he written you up for something stupid? Has your wife asked if anything unusual happened at work?" The guys looked at each other and several of them started murmuring. I asked, "Do you think Liz is the first woman he power-played into fucking around?" Greg got some hard looks as the guys walked out of the room.

We left the hall and Liz was silent. I didn't have anything to say to her either. When we got home I got pajamas out of the bedroom and changed in the hallway bathroom. I brushed my teeth and went to the TV room and covered myself with a blanket. I didn't care what Liz was doing, she could have gone back to the party for all I cared.

I slept, not well, but I slept. When I got up I started coffee and then pee'd. The bedroom door was open but I didn't look in, never mind walking in there. I was on my third cup when Liz came out and asked, "Can we talk about last night Carl?"

"There really isn't much to talk about is there Joy?"

"I'm sorry Carl. I was getting wound up and Greg...he threatened to terminate me if I didn't give him a blowjob."

"So everything Greg and Barb said was true? Thursday, you didn't suck him off then come home and have me fuck you?"

Liz looked at me with tears in her eyes, "Yes I did that but I..."

"Don't waste your breath, time or energy Elizabeth. Obviously you wanted to get fucked by all those guys. You bought the perfect dress for the night; I mean I was hard looking at you as you zipped it up. We are through. I will get the papers here for our divorce." I wasn't expecting her reaction and I sat at the table unable to move quickly enough to catch her as she feinted.

Fortunately she went back a step before she dropped and slid down the wall near where she usually sat at the table. I got up and managed to lift her, she's only 5' 1 or so. She's weighing around 115 pounds, with a lot of that in those beautiful tits; well not a lot but enough of it to always attract male attention. I got her into a chair as she was waking up and I went to the fridge and got some water for her.

She was aware enough to take a few sips then started crying. I sat down and waited. Finally, "Carl, please understand I didn't want to....to do what I did to Greg the first time...but once I started...it was so...so erotic and exciting. And I knew they all wanted me. At the first district meeting I could see them all looking at my chest and smiling...and I knew what they wanted. That's why I always came home from those meetings horny but you never put the two things together." I just sat looking at her.

"Carl, by the third district meeting I had you play with me before the meeting and then afterward because I knew how horny I would get at the meeting. I'm sorry, but...I seem to need more than I can get from just you."

"That's fine Elizabeth. We will get divorced and we'll go our separate ways and you won't have to worry about...about how I feel about what you're doing."

She was crying and through her tears she moaned, "But...but I love you and I went to work to take care of us. I'm so sorry I took the position."

"Don't blame yourself; you were doing what you needed to keep us going. You've always been a willing partner, not just in the bedroom but you've always done what you could to help us get along. Now I need to walk away and let you do what you need and want to do for yourself. I'll manage on my own. I love you Elizabeth Joy but this will be the parting of our ways."

She got up and sat on my lap, with her arms over my shoulders and my shirt was more than a bit damp with her tears, "I never knew how much I could enjoy...I'm so sorry Carl."

"It's okay Liz, I understand your situation. You just have to understand that I can't tolerate your actions with Greg and the others. It kills me...so I have to leave you." Liz had her head on my shoulder quietly sobbing and I felt the dampness on my shoulder and the sobs vibrating her body.

"I'm sorry Carl...I should have said no and quit on the spot."

"It's in the past now Liz and we can't go back so we must go forward. I don't know...I wish you had told me, trusted me but...Barb said you enjoyed being forced to do that to Greg and now you do it all the time...you never treated me that way..."

"I don't know why Carl...maybe because you love me and treat me like a queen and Greg treats me like....like a slut, the slut I must be....and it gets me so hot for some reason."

"Well, the path is clear for us...for me anyway. I'll find a place to live and we'll end this."

Epilogue

Liz insisted Carl should stay in the house since it had been her who had broken their vows and found she loved her slut side. She hadn't contested the divorce but Carl had contacted corporate headquarters for the company and informed them of the situation.

Unbeknownst to Liz, Greg and many of the other managers, cameras had been placed in the offices. It turned out that Greg had indeed threatened several of the wives and each had admitted to their husbands their submission to Greg to avoid the husbands being written up and terminated. It became a huge scandal within the region and payments were made to wives to hush it up. Greg was terminated after the company did a bit of 'investigation' and 'pilfered' items were found at his residence. He had claimed innocence but was prosecuted and received a short jail term.

The managers kept their jobs including Liz and the corporation made it very clear nothing like this would be tolerated again. An anonymous tip-line was set up and all employees were encouraged to use it if they saw anything not in line with corporate policies.

With the settlement Liz got she set up college funds for the kids. She put some money on the side and hoped Carl would someday forgive her. She discovered that the novelty of the 'slut life' wore off quickly after the whole incident was 'put to bed' and didn't date anyone.

28 months after that fateful Christmas party she had started dropping over her old house regularly. Carl didn't object since he missed Liz's company and he wasn't inclined to date even though a few of the unattached mothers from the PTO had hinted or outright asked him to dinner or to come spend a night. He wasn't interested in any of them except to wonder why he wasn't interested.

At 33 months after that party Liz asked Carl if she could spend the night with him. He was aware that she wasn't dating anyone as the kids kept track of her. He turned her request down for the first 5 times she asked then agreed.

After the kids went to bed and they wee in the master bedroom and the door closed and locked Liz went right to her knees and pulled Carl's cock out of his pants and assailed it as she had never done before! He gave her warning and she worked harder and faster and when he was done shooting into her throat he said, "Well, I guess you learned something from Greg and I like it."

Later, in the early morning she woke him by sucking his cock again and she asked, "Carl honey, please forgive me and make love to me. You are the only man I have ever loved and I need your love so badly now." He did that for her and himself.

5 months later they had a quiet wedding and they started putting everything back together again. That had been several years earlier and they were still together and making it work everyday.