Chained Liberty Ch. 01

Story Info
A boy pays for his father's irresponsibility.
5k words
4.58
5.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Libertaria city was bleak and decadent, its black skyscrapers towering above miserable millions and covered in permanent a light rain, not enough to stop people's activities but enough to be annoying, born from the desire of freedom, or the absolute greed of the powerful as some would say.

Noah was sitting on the bus next to a window after an unsuccessful job interview, he had just turned eighteen and should be looking for a university, but this was Libertaria, nothing was free here and the boy had barely managed to finish high school with his father's problems. The slim boy had a delicate cute appearance, an inheritance from his mother, he was 1.70 meters in height, his skin was pale as porcelain, his face looked like a doll with his big brown eyes, thin eyebrows and small nose, his oval face and pronounced cheekbones, his lips were pale and plump, his short hair was dark brown. He was trying to find a job as no other way existed for him, on Libertaria city money controlled everything and his father was throwing the little money they had on his gambling addiction.

Noah heard a metallic sound and turned from the window, a man had boarded the bus and a small boy of Noah's age was with him. Noah soon realized the source of the sound, the boy had a silver collar on his neck connected to a chain held by the man's hand, a slave. The man moved to sit just in front of Noah while the boy meekly followed him, keeping his eyes to the ground at every moment, for a slave looking at someone in the eyes was disrespectful, he stood by his master's side without sitting, again doing so was inappropriate for him. Noah took the chance to study him, he was dressed in only grey clothing, he looked so weak, frail and sad Noah pitied him, he knew in the outside world this would be considered disgraceful, but in Libertaria even human life was a commodity, Noah shuddered wishing to never meet such a fate and remembering his mother was technically a slave. Finally, he reached his destination. He walked to his house, at least his father hadn't lost that yet... of course that could still happen. Noah sighed, realizing just how bad were his father's problems, and they had no one else to rely upon for help. He entered his house, it was dark and quiet, Noah found it empty his father nowhere to be seen.

"Dad I'm home." No response, a sickening feeling started on Noah's stomach he searched through the rooms in his house "Dad? Dad! Where are you?" He knew the answer, Noah groaned angrily and ran outside in the middle of the ever present rain of the city, knowing exactly where his father was.

The shining building of the Rosethorn Casino appeared on the horizon, Noah's father would seek any opportunity to spend time there losing himself amidst alcohol and gambling, the casino was on the ground floor of a tall black skyscraper with many colorful lights constantly shifting. Noah approached the entrance and after a quick security check was allowed in, in this city everyone was allowed to gamble. Once inside, he started searching for his father, trying to prevent him from further destroying any future they could have. He traversed the labyrinthine corridors and halls desperate until he reached the deepest one. There he was in the bottom of the room, sitting at one of the tables, but something was off, it wasn't a table meant for playing, on the other side of it an elegant woman was sitting, four security guards were present, two at the woman's side and two at his father's. Noah's alarms ringed, he knew his father had debts with not-so-nice people, he ran trying to reach them.

"So Jeremy." Said the woman coldly "Should I remind you how much you already owe me and my associates, you think I can let you keep gambling at my place hoping you can recover?"

"Please miss Rosethorn! I promise I can recover, and pay everything, please just let me play!" Begged the overweight man. Miss Rosethorn laughed as if it was a joke.

"Oh I love it! Guys like you are always the same, they always think they can get out of this, never realizing how low they have fallen, how ruined they really are. No, a pathetic excuse of a man like you will never get out of this, you will pay, I don't care how." Suddenly they heard a cry.

"Dad!"

Both turned to see a young man running towards them, the security guards reacted and tackled him, pinning him to the ground, the boy groaned in pain.

"Noah? My god why are you here?!" Exclaimed Jeremy.

"Who's this boy?" Asked miss Rosethorn amused.

"Forgive him miss Rosethorn he's my son, he must have come looking for me." Said the man fearfully. A devious smile appeared on the woman's lips. Noah could now properly see her, she was a slim woman around her thirties dressed with an elegant red coat and matching pants and boots, her hair was black and straight making her look more severe, her face was oval shaped with elegant features accentuating her smug smile and pose, her attitude showed the world was like an amusing joke for her.

"Well, this is interesting, how old is he?" A silent terror invaded both men as they realized what she was thinking.

"Oh no miss Rosethorn I'm afraid I'm not selling him." Said Jeremy fearful.

"You know with the amount of debt you owe me I could take your very soul if I wanted right?" Threatened the woman annoyed "Bring him here." The guards lifted Noah and brought him to the table, he moaned in pain "You are a pretty one, such a shame you are bound to a failure of a father. Now answer! Is he less than 20?"

"W-Well he just turned 18 miss Rosethorn, p-please I'm sure there are better ways of payment!"

"I seriously doubt it." The woman grinned "You know what Jeremy, seeing your son try to save you from your stupidity really touched my heart, so I'm giving you a chance."

"Really miss, oh thank you!" Said Jeremy with his face lighting up.

"Don't thank me yet, as I said it's dependent on chance alone, I'm willing to give you three options to pay: one you become my slave, if you choose this, I will let your son go free, two, you give me your son as a slave and you walk free, or three, the funniest one, you try to gamble, if you win your debt is forgiven, if you lose, you give me your son and you still have to pay your debt."

The woman knew what would happen, Jeremy was an addict, he wasn't really free to choose and she knew it. She saw the man shuddering and sweaty, but his eyes had that light she saw in so many addicts before.

Noah was surprised by the proposition, surely his father wasn't as stupid as to accept that? His answer, however came upon looking at his father, his eyes shined with excitement a wide smile crossing his face.

"No! Don't do it! It's a trap!" Cried Noah at the obvious deceit but the weak will of his father failed again.

"I-I...I...I will do it..." Said Jeremy with a weak voice avoiding his son's enraged eyes. The woman laughed.

"Oh I knew it, men like you always fall for it!"

"Can you stop being a useless idiot for once in your fucking life?!" Yelled Noah "You always find a way of fucking ruining everything! I hate you!" The woman laughed again, Jeremy shuddered hurt by Noah's words but knowing they were true.

"Now don't be like that my pretty boy, what you said is true but a pretty boy like you shouldn't use those words, I doubt your mother would like that." Noah stood silent, yes, his mother wanted him to respect his father despite all his flaws, his memories of her made him even more depressed.

Noah watched in terror as his dad gambled for their future, he knew they had no options, as the woman said, in the private courts of the city defeating a corporate was impossible, she was toying with them since she could take whatever she wanted from them. He tried to bargain with her.

"Please! We can pay the debt, just gives us some time."

The woman looked at Noah with something that resembled sweetness, as if he was just a naive child.

"My dear boy, you can't be that innocent on Libertaria, even if you paid your father will get into this problem again and again, don't you see, he has no self-control, he never had, that's how he got here in the first place. If I forgave you we would be at this exact spot in mere months."

Jeremy lowered his eyes, perfectly conscious she was right. A blaze of anger emerged on Noah's stomach, he was angry at everything, at this abusive woman, at the cruelty of this city, but especially at his father for dragging him to this, for causing his mother's death, for being a terrible father.

"See Jeremy you're the cause of all of this, I feel pity for your son, don't worry, Noah isn't it? I'm a very responsible master. You could have at least saved Noah and sacrificed yourself, but no you wanted to gamble." Said the woman smiling "Anyway, choose your preferred game Jeremy, you are losing anyway." The man gulped nervously and then said.

"Blackjack, I choose blackjack."

The woman gave an order, and soon a pretty brunette girl with tanned skin arrived with a deck of cards. Noah noticed she had a golden collar, a slave. The girl looked at Noah with a sad face fully understanding his situation. The girl shuffled and proceeded to deal the cards.

After the girl shuffled the game started, first Jeremy got a 7 and the woman got an ace, a sickening feeling tormented Noah. The next cards were dealt Jeremy got a 9 and to the men's horror the woman got a queen. Both men paled as the realization sunk in.

"Well look at that, seems I win. Security you know what to do."

One of the security guards walked to a wall containing all manner of collars of different materials, as enslavement was common in the casinos of Libertaria, the guard picked a gold one with a chain, then approached Noah.

"No! Please no!" Cried the boy fearful. A guard covered his mouth to muffle his cries then the guard with the collar opened it and put it on Noah's neck closing it tightly.

Tears started to fall from the boy's eyes. Jeremy who finally realized his mistake, tried to plead.

"Please miss Rosethorn, there must be another way, I can play again if needed." Miss Rosethorn looked at him with contempt and responded.

"You really are stupid aren't you? Get this in your idiotic brain, the house never loses, I knew you were too stupid to take any reasonable decision, I knew your son would be mine, because even if you won you would keep gambling like the retarded man you are, I counted on it, and now I took everything from you. I don't want to see you here again unless you have my money, now get this idiot out of here."

Noah looked at his father's eyes with hatred, as a slave he wasn't supposed to do that.

"Now my little boy you shouldn't do that, you are above such a miserable creature, even as a slave."

The guards brought another chain, this one had many smaller chains ending in metal rings, the guard forced a protesting Noah on his knees and tied the new item to his arms, forcing them behind his back, the rings attached to Noah's arms and wrists immobilizing them, finally a black leather gag was put in his mouth covering all his lower face. The guards dragged him towards a door on the back of the room, Noah saw his father being forced out of the room amidst weak protests. Noah was taken through a corridor to an elevator, they ascended to a higher floor without pause, then Noah was dragged again through a long dark corridor to an equally dark room. The guards threw him into the bed before leaving, locking the door, realizing there was no scape Noah cried himself to sleep.

Noah awoke feeling his body sore after being subdued by force. His eyes were red after crying so much last night. He looked around and saw a spacious room, it's walls and carpet were painted in a beautiful sky blue color, the furnishing had the same color and consisted of a big wardrobe, a desk close to an ample window covering most of the wall at Noah's right side, a wooden box shaped like a treasure chest and the king sized bed he was in, the atmosphere of the room was calming and relaxing, if not for his current situation Noah would even love such a pretty room.

Something however was off, this place, it felt familiar, like returning home after a long absence, it was cozy and even felt safe. Noah tried to get rid of these feelings, this wasn't the time to get comfy, however something caught his attention, the room was pretty, too pretty, most people on Libertaria wouldn't even be able to afford this, why was this being used for a slave?

Some minutes passed until he heard the door unlocking and opening. Three persons entered the room two women and a bulky security guard with a black suit. The two women were dressed with elegant and lascivious maid attire so luxurious and expensive even most free citizens on Libertaria would not be able to afford it. Their clothing was jeweled and contained golden and silver embroidery shaped like roses, he wasn't sure but it was likely real gold and silver based in how expensive everything was in this place, obviously miss Blackthorn dress was more elaborate and decorated. Their cloths showed a lot of cleavage, in fact it barely covered their nipples, the waist was very tight highlighting their figure, and their skirt barely covered below their genitalia, showing their soft and beautiful legs, their upper back was exposed and a pair of white stockings covered them up to their knees. Noah couldn't avoid a warm feeling in his belly, he had to admit whoever choose their clothing had a good taste.

One was a blonde around her forties very beautiful despite her age, or maybe because of it, while the other was the same girl who dealt the cards last night, both had golden collars like Noah. The older one was carrying a tray with food on it while the younger one was carrying a stack of clothing still in its package, the older woman left the tray on the desk.

"So you are the new one?" Said the old woman coldly while examining Noah "At least it's a pretty one. I'm Aline Blackthorn, you'll refer to me as miss Blackthorn, I'm responsible of the mistress slaves managing. First of all, don't even try to scape, I know what you are thinking, no, it's impossible to scape and you'll only make things worse if you try. You'll never recover your freedom, but if you behave you'll live better than most people in this city. Second, the mistress will want to see you in some hours so get dressed and ready, Helen brought some male clothing for you, there's also female clothing on the wardrobe if you are into that, but I doubt it. Finally, this will be your room, as you have noticed it's better than the average dumpster in this city, take that as proof of the mistress benevolence, if you are smart you'll stop resisting. Helen release him."

The younger girl dropped the clothes on the bed and approached Noah with a key, with some skillful movements she removed the chains holding his arms, the gag in his mouth and the chain in his neck, but left the golden collar. Noah groaned as his mouth was freed.

"Any questions?" Asked miss Blackthorn. Noah looked at her angry.

"Why do you do this?! Why help the people enslaving us?!" Asked Noah confused and angry.

"That's none of your business, but soon you'll find out that freedom isn't worth much on Libertaria. The food is for you, I will return at 6 pm and you better be ready when I come back."

The woman turned to the door along with the girl who waved at Noah and gave him a faint sad smile before leaving him alone. Noah was still afflicted after all of this, a part of him didn't want to believe this while another was trying to think of a way out. He looked through the window trying to find an escape route, he was in one of Libertaria skyscrapers hundreds of meters above the ground, the building had a smooth glass surface offering no way of climbing it, while exploring the room Noah found a door besides the bed leading to an ample bathroom with the biggest bathtub he had ever seen, the tiles and the bathtub were all painted in the same blue as the rest of the room, a window provided a beautiful view of the city in one of it's rare sunny days.

Noah decided to take a shower, not having the trust to use the bathtub, after the shower he looked at the clothing that was brought to him, his eyes opened wide after looking at the price tags, just a piece of clothing costed more than his father's house "How could anyone spend that much on clothing? It's ridiculous!" Noah thought, wearing something that expensive was uncomfortable for him, but he still choose some clothes he liked, a gray sleeveless t-shirt with a kitten picture on it, a pair of blue pants and black sneakers, and plain black underwear. The clothes were soft and extremely comfy made of high quality fabric unlike most things Noah had worn through his life. He looked at a clock on the desk, it was 11 am so he still had some time.

Curious, he explored the room, the chest contained many stuffed animals, as miss Blackthorn said the wardrobe was full with all kinds of female clothing and some other objects indicating the presence of a woman, finally the desk was full of art supplies, more specifically drawing and painting materials. Noah was particularly surprised by this, he always dreamed with becoming an artist and his mother encouraged him when she was alive, she even taught him how to draw, she had talent, if not for her social status she could have been a great artist, and even used the little spare money she had to buy him art supplies, though that wasn't nearly close to the things he found there. All the supplies there were high quality materials of renowned brands, things Noah didn't even dreamed about. He renounced his artistic aspirations after his mother's death, his first clash with the cruel reality, in this city dreams were for the rich, a person of his status would never be able to afford that career and now he was farther from it than ever. With sadness, he placed the materials back and started to eat.

After many hours of anxiety miss Blackthorn returned with Helen and two guards now. They found Noah sitting on the bed.

"So this is simple, I'm putting the collar and chains back on you, if you stay silent and behave, we might leave out the gag so your choice."

Noah clenched his teeth but stood quiet as Helen chained his arms and collared him again. The girl did it with gentleness which Noah appreciated. Miss Blackthorn then took the chain on his collar and guided him out. On their way they would sometimes meet some people who would greet them and upon seeing Noah would dedicate him a faint smile, all of them had golden collars too. Finally they reached the elevator and after a short ascension, the doors opened. Noah was amazed, the doors opened to a beautiful penthouse with a garden containing a pool. He was taken into the marble house and lead to a comfy living room with red walls and carpet, beautifully furnished. The guards stood out of it. Inside was miss Rosethorn sitting on a couch with an elegant but simple dark grey suit, the typical clothing of an executive.

"Miss Rosethorn we brought your new property." Said Blackthorn with respect and almost adoration.

"Good Aline thank you." Said Rosethorn gently. The woman stood and approached Noah grabbing his chin gently, Noah panted surprised by the sudden touch.

"Hello little one, I hope your stay has been pleasant so far." Said Rosethorn.

"As if you even cared!" Said Noah aggressive. Something pulled his hair backwards painfully, and he groaned.

"Don't be disrespectful! She is your master now!" Sentenced Blackthorn.

"It's okay Aline, he still has to get tamed don't be so harsh. I'm sure he'll soon like his new life." Noah was about to protest when Rosethorn pressed her lips against his, Noah gasped surprised and tried to get away from her but Aline held him in place. Noah blushed and felt his lips part letting his master's tongue enter and explore his mouth. Noah was surprised by the tenderness of her kiss meanwhile she caressed his face softly, if not for his situation as a slave, Noah would have believed she actually felt affection, he blushed not knowing how to respond to the unexpected affection. After a while, miss Rosethorn separated from him, leaving the boy panting.

12