Chained Liberty Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See, like any pet he just needs some love." Said miss Rosethorn.

Miss Risethorn then kneeled with an excited smile. She opened Noah's pants taking his sex out, Noah cried and tried to move his hips out of her reach, but again Aline kept him in place. Miss Rosethorn took his flaccid sex and gently kissed it. Noah panted half in surprise half aroused, his phallus slowly grew and hardened reaching 18 centimeters, Rosethorn looked at it hungrily. Gently Rosethorn jerked off his sex with expert hands, despite his desire to resist Noah started to get aroused as a result of Rosethorn's attentions. Rosethorn then proceeded to kiss his glans, the soft touch made Noah moan and even thrust his hips against his will. Rosethorn smiled.

"See Aline, all pets respond to a loving hand."

She then continued tending Noah's phallus, using her tongue she traversed his full length, Noah felt her tongue's tip slowly slide on the underside of his shaft from the base of his length to the tip, causing a tingling sensation and letting a pant scape his mouth. When Noah thought it couldn't be weirder, he felt a kiss on the side of his neck, Aline was kissing his neck softly, Noah turned inquiringly, not expecting that from her. Aline merely whispered on his ear.

"Do not resist, if you behave we all will have a good time."

Then she kissed Noah from behind, despite her cold behaviour her kiss was soft and tender truly meant to please him, Noah was surprised as this didn't fit with her cold persona, then she caressed his belly and chest. Noah was overloaded by the women's attention. Rosethorn swallowed his phallus and sucked softly, to which he responded by thrusting into her mouth. His body felt hot and his mind was confused, yet it gave in to the pleasure. Then the heat reached its peak and he climaxed, his sex bursting out sperm he was able to feel Rosethorn mouth eagerly drinking his seed and stimulating him to keep releasing more, with some shame, he started to return Aline's kiss letting his tongue explore deeply into her.

After his orgasm finished, he was panting on Aline's arms, Rosethorn was collecting the sperm that had escaped her mouth from her face.

"Mmm, such a good boy, you'll be an amazing little pet." Said Rosethorn then she kissed Noah's forehead tenderly "Don't you think so Aline?"

"It has... potential..." Answered the maid.

"Well my little boy now that I made you feel good you should return the favor, especially since our little Helen couldn't have fun."

Noah looked to his right and saw the younger maid blushing and touching herself over her clothing.

"I'm sorry miss Rosethorn..." Said the girl in shame.

"You have nothing to be sorry about, on the contrary, we left you out of the fun." Said Rosethorn "Aline put him on the table."

Aline moved a more submissive Noah to a crystal table and made him lie on it over his back. Rosethorn and the young maid approached him.

"Now, my dear girl." Said Rosethorn kindly "I will give you the privilege of testing his mouth first, remove your underwear."

"Yes... miss Rosethorn." Said Helen, then her hands moved to obey, from under her dress a laced black thong appeared, she removed it. Rosethorn extended her hand and the girl gave her cloth to her. Noah saw the piece of fabric was wet as a result of the girl's arousal. Rosethorn softly placed the thong on her nose and inhaled deeply, then threw the cloth "My poor girl you must have suffered so much, unable to enjoy the fun, well what are you waiting for? Get onto his face."

"Yes, miss." Said Helen a little less doubtful.

The girl looked at Noah shyly before approaching and then climbing the table to straddle his head. She looked down at him with pity and whispered softly.

"I'm sorry, I will try to be gentle." Then she descended placing her sex on his face. Noah immediately noticed her smell which he quite enjoyed despite the situation, then felt the soft wet flesh on his face, and knowing he had no other choice he gave some tentative licks to her sex, the girl cried with pleasure, Noah then proceeded trying to be soft with her.

As Noah did this miss Rosethorn approached, she removed her pants and underwear, leaving her naked from her hips downwards, with an excited smile she straddled Noah's hips and guided his now hardened sex inside her, she gasped as the phallus filled her, a muffled mewl came from Noah. Rosethorn took the girls face and closed in kissing her, Helen returned her affection and both moaned into each other's lips.

The lascivious scene continued for some minutes, Noah's mind was blank, a weak voice inside him wanted to resist, but another more primal part of his mind was giving in, never in his wildest fantasies had he dreamed of anything close to this. Both of his partners seemed to at least be somewhat experienced, Helen was riding his face softly, making sure not to hurt or asphyxiate him while at the same time giving him full access to her sex, meanwhile Rosethorn was riding him with a measured precision, slowly building his climax. Noah was inexperienced, but took Helen's moans as a guide to determine how to stimulate her. Finally, after some minutes Noah felt his sex ejaculate, sending waves of pleasure through him, at the same time the women climaxed all over him, covering him in their liquid ecstasy and moaning as they did. The women stood over him for some minutes enjoying their afterglow, then Rosethorn descended from the table, the maid followed her lead.

"Well." Said Rosethorn satisfied "Seems you'll adapt perfectly, sadly I can't play more with you today my dear boy. Take him to his room, then do the next part of the training, bye my boy."

Rosethorn then kissed Noah's mouth lovingly before dressing and leaving the room. The maids helped Noah dress and escorted him back to his room.

After his dinner, Noah was chained again, Aline however had brought a strange object.

"Now open your legs and stay quiet." Said the woman.

"What...why?" Asked Noah scared.

"It's an order from the mistress, now obey."

Noah stood quiet as his lower half was undressed, leaving him only with his shirt, Aline took the strange device, a curved object made of rubber, it had two rings on one side, a ball in the middle and a conical object on the other end. Noah was puzzled by the object's purpose but still felt intimidated, Aline and Anna made him open his legs and keep them raised.

"Hey! What are you...?!"

Aline took his genitalia and placed the rings on the base of his penis and testes, tight enough to keep them firmly but not enough to hurt him, then she pressed the ball against his perineum, finally the strange cone was forced into his asshole. Noah cried.

"Stop! Please!"

The plug sunk deeply into him, keeping the device in place. Aline pressed a switch and both the ball and plug vibrated, softly massaging Noah's prostate from two directions.

"Wha-...ahhh" Noah cried.

The maids chained him again, this time his leash was attached to the bed, ensuring he had a limited range of movement, the maids then left. Noah was alone in the room, feeling the constant stimulation of the device, never enough to truly give him release.

Helen was following miss Blackthorn, she felt too much respect for her, yet a question was on her chest and she choose to let it out.

"M-miss Blackthorn, c-can I ask something?"

"What is it?" Said Aline bluntly.

"I-I know you aren't too emotional, b-but d-don't you think y-you were too cold with...him? I-I mean you are usually kinder with the new ones..."

Aline stopped and clenched her teeth, she was right.

"That's none of your business." Responded Aline harshly.

"Yes miss Blackthorn!" Said the girl fearful.

Both women returned to their rooms, once Aline reached her room she could no longer contain the tears and cried.

12