Chaining Khym

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Master."

"I'm not sure you do, Khym." He shoved her toward the unfinished wine cellar. "You don't obey me. It's so simple." Her back was against a pair of studs which defined the corner of the small room.

"I'm sorry, Master." Khym's eyes switched between the floor and James.

"We'll see." James spun Khym around roughly. He unbound her arms, tossing aside the cord. "Do you need to pee? Don't lie, Khym. This is going to be a long night."

"I... yes, yes please." At James's direction, the brunette scrambled to the little bathroom. "And shower, too!" he called after her.

After a minute James heard the toilet flush. Waiting just thirty seconds more he stepped into the bathroom. Khym was already soaping herself in the shower. If she was surprised to have a spectator she didn't show it. She bowed her head, but with James watching continued to coat her shoulders, breasts, belly, and legs with soap. Making sure he noticed, she carefully soaped her butt and shaved slit. She rinsed.

James left, his cock swelling anew. The young woman was a marvel. He'd bedded women more petite than Khym, but none as voluptuous and firm. He was eager to run his hands over her ripe body once more, to explore and test her flesh. First, however, he would have to re-establish their relationship. He went to rummage under the workbench.

"Master?" Khym emerged, wrapped in a towel. Her eyes took him in before dropping her gaze.

"Take that stupid thing off," James said irritably. "Here."

Khym dropped the towel. The edges of her glossy, black hair were damp from the shower. Showing just a touch of trepidation she joined James where he stood waiting.

"Wrists," James said. He showed Khym the bundle of chain he had claimed from the workbench.

Eyes still lowered, Khym presented her hands. Creases in her skin where James earlier had bound her still showed. He paused a moment to stroke her there, brushing his fingers against the places where he had marked her, where she had allowed him to do so.

"No. Over your head."

The corner of the would-be wine cellar provided an excellent attachment point. As Khym stood quietly, arms raised, James lashed her wrists to the studs. The chain clinked as it slid first across the wood supports, then across Khym's skin. She shuddered briefly at the touch of the cold metal.

"That's good," said James, admiring his work. "That will do."

The older man ran his hands down his sub's body, starting at her shoulders, then her sides, and around to her butt. He gave first a playful squeeze, then a harder one. The two were pressed together, Khym trembling almost imperceptibly.

James took half a step back. He brushed Khym's face gently, holding her with both hands before sliding them to her neck. With worry in her eyes, she watched her master. James left one hand lightly circling her neck while the other slid to a soft breast. With his paw of a hand, he lifted and tugged. Squeezing, he pulled slowly, letting each finger in turn pass over Khym's firm nipple. At last her breast fell heavily from his hand. Khym parted her lips but no sound escaped.

Now James repeated the motion, this time squeezing her throat harder. He fondled her other breast, kneading and gently squeezing it. All the time he kept up the pressure on her throat, locking her eyes with his. Her brow knotted in distress. Khym tried to twist away.

***

The slap came almost as a relief.

Panic set in, as much from the remorseless look in James's eyes as his insistent fingers pressing against her throat. He had the look of a man for whom a sub's ability to breathe was of no more than passing interest. Certainly, his rough handling of her body was arousing. She craved his hands on her flesh. Khym could already feel her pussy getting wet. But the look of disinterest was too troubling.

He struck her as soon as she tried to wriggle free. He had been expecting it. The slap came square against her cheek, snapping her head just as he released her throat. Khym sucked in a rough breath, her face burning.

"What was that?" James demanded.

"I'm sorry, Master," Khym gasped. "I couldn't br-"

James cut her off. "You said you would give me everything. That means obedience." He returned his hand to her throat.

Khym said nothing, certain any excuse she offered would only anger him further. She tried to calm herself.

Again, James's eyes bore into hers, angry and intent. Khym looked down.

"No," he said sharply. "Look at me." She obeyed.

His hands were on her body again. James kneaded and released a breast. Fingers locking back on, he lifted and tugged. Khym's steady arousal wouldn't be denied. As long as he touched her, she would be dragged into the well of ecstasy. With a trailing of his fingers across her belly, James found her slit. He wriggled in one finger.

"Mmmm," he said. "You did miss me."

Khym was wet, a response to her master that was equally gratifying and humiliating. She had known for years that she felt most comfortable when treated with a strong hand, but the degree to which James's indifference and abuse aroused her was at times troubling.

"Oh, Master," she said softly. Khym's hips, unbidden, wriggled against him.

James released her throat, slowly. He raised his hand as if to stroke Khym's face but instead swung it downward, slapping the top of her breast.

"Owwwwww, fuck!" Khym gasped. She clenched her eyes tight.

"Open!" said James angrily. "I told you to look at me."

Blinking back tears, Khym obeyed. Her master stood before her, stern and tall. He was still fully dressed in black jeans, boots, and a white shirt. He ran his fingers through her hair before grabbing a fistful.

"Khym, did I tell you that you could come here?" James held her head back, making it all but impossible for her to look away. He towered over her.

"Master, I... ouch!" James yanked her hair.

"No," he said, "I didn't." James shook his head. "We meet at your apartment only."

"I- ow! Nnnnnnnnhhh!" Khym hissed in pain as James again slapped her breast. She twisted uselessly against the chains.

"And yet here you are," he said. James had taken on the tone of a parent disciplining a particularly defiant child. "Here on a Friday night, at my home, when I'm trying to relax with my friends." The finger still in her pussy hooked and twisted.

"Oh god I'm sorry!" Khym cried out. What was worse, the pain, or the look of disappointment on her master's face? "Please, I just wanted to see you. I'll give you what you want."

"Oh, and what would that be, Khym?"

Her mind raced. There was some response. Some safe answer to his question. James could be cruel, but he was always fair. What did he want? "You want me to suck you like-"

"No, goddammit!" He swatted her breast hard, the back of his hand punishing her already aching flesh.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!" An unmanageable wave of pain shot through her. Khym twisted involuntarily, unable to free herself from the bonds, unwilling to separate herself from James's probing finger. The burning sensation shot through her angrily, reluctant to subside. "Owwwww!"

Again, James shook his head. "You don't have any idea what I want, do you?"

"No, I... I don't know. I'm sorry!" Tears streaked her face.

"There, good," James said, his voice immediately milder. He reached for her breast. Khym flinched, but her master only lifted her nipple to his mouth. For a confusing, delirious moment he tongued and sucked the tortured flesh. He straightened.

"That's the first smart thing you've said." James withdrew his finger from her slick pussy. "You don't know what I want. Coming here tonight was selfish, Khym."

She nodded mutely, trying to fight back further tears.

"I didn't want anything from you. I don't think about you most days. When I want something from you I'll come and take it."

"Yes, Master." James's mein was severe, his words cruel. Yet he was still talking to her.

"But, now that you're here, I'll have some fun."

***

James's hand practically flew to his zipper. His anger and disappointment at his sub's behavior did nothing to blunt her appeal. Stretched and held upright by the chains, her taut body was accessible and enticing. Khym's natural submissiveness had aroused James from the day he first claimed her. Seeing her now, chained and vulnerable, was driving him to a frenzy.

He tugged his aching cock free. Liberated, it stood at full attention, highlighted with fat veins. James was beyond ready. He lifted one of Khym's legs, exposing her slick gash. The girl made a small sound of surprise, which he ignored. James cared only how quickly he could bury himself in her depths. He drove his cock up and into her.

"Aieeeeeee," Khym cried out. "Oh, fuck."

"Unh," James grunted. He wriggled his cock, pulled partially out, then finished his thrust. "Ohhhhhh fuck yeah," he groaned. "Fresh pussy."

"Oh, oh fuck," Khym repeated. "Master."

James took her recklessly. He pumped, holding Khym's raised leg with one hand, and her ass with the other. Slick, snug delight greeted every thrust. He was in heaven. Khym, held motionless, could only accept his urgent penetration. Neither did she seem to mind.

"Mmmm," Khym moaned softly. Her eyes slid shut and her head bowed as she gave in to her master. "Oh."

***

Relief, tentative at first, crept into Khym. Master wanted her. The abuse he had given her earlier had been no more than a test. She knew that now, unsure how she had ever doubted him. Khym lay her head against his chest. The man's comforting scent welcomed her. Strong arms held her tight. They were one.

His cock split her. No matter how many times he had fucked her, the first few minutes of every session were painful. Not only was James cruelly well endowed, he was often hardest when he first took her. No matter, Khym thought. Better to be impaled by her master in this dark basement than be left alone with her doubts.

"Oh," Khym said again. "Master, yes." Her inability to touch him was maddening. She longed to run her hands over James's chest and arms, feel the strength in his hips and butt as he drove into her. Warmth spread from her pussy outward. Though bound, Khym would be swept away. "Oooh."

"Yeah, fuck!" James's voice was husky, his breath ragged. He was settled into a steady, but sustainable rhythm. Khym recognized it as one which the older man could maintain almost indefinitely. He savored her pussy, drawing out the experience. Now that his cock was fully marinated in the slickness of Khym's desire, he penetrated her easily.

Their mutual lust tugged Khym toward release. She ached for it. To be taken by James was everything. His attention validated her. His hands on her body unlocked her desire. Secretly, she even welcomed the punishments he administered. Her master wouldn't, she was certain, bother to correct someone he intended to discard.

"Yes, fuck me Master," she whispered. James's use of her pussy would soon bring her to the edge. The masterful way he held her was blissful.

"I fuckin' love it. You're so tight right now." James took his hand from her backside, sliding it toward her breast. He fondled her. "So fucking wet for me."

"Use me, Master. Use me up," Khym whispered hopefully. In the past, such language had brought James to the edge.

"Mmmm," he said. He squeezed her breast harder. "You're going to do something for me, Khym."

"Anything! Ah..." Khym shuddered. With her head bowed, she couldn't read her master's expression. His hands and his cock were their only points of contact. They were enough.

"You're going to cum now. I want to feel that little pussy clench on my dick."

"Oh, yes," said Khym. No command had ever sounded so sweet. "I'll cum for you."

"You're going to cum while I punish you." James squeezed her breast harder yet, as the sensation crossed the line from stimulation to pain. He pumped a bit faster.

What was happening? Confusion swirled through Khym, her body torn between the desire for release and her complaining flesh. The man had drawn her so close to the edge, but now pushed her back.

"You'll do this for me," James said.

Khym didn't dare look at him. Instead, she focused on what the man's cock was doing to her. The welcomed intruder stretched her, sliding deep. When James pulled mostly out, the fat tip brushed her g-spot. At the other end of the stroke, his rod buried in her depths, he bumped her clit. That her tight pussy could accommodate him surprised her every time. When James fucked her hard the line blurred between what Khym enjoyed and what she merely struggled to endure.

It wasn't working. James wasn't fondling her breast, or even pawing it roughly as he often did. Her master clamped down on her tender flesh, fingers curling against the underside while his thumb tormented her nipple. His touch wasn't meant to arouse her. It was a test which she was failing. As aroused as she was, as close as she had been to orgasm, the pain was too intense.

"C'mon," James grunted. "Do it."

Impulsively, Khym raised her head. James loomed over her, close and demanding. With one hand lifting and pinning her leg to her chest and the other locked like a vise on her breast, her master had complete control over her. He administered pain and pleasure equally. Khym had merely to choose which voice to listen to. She met his eyes, his intense and searching gaze.

"Oh." The small sound escaped her lips. Khym watched her master's expression as he took her. Hunger, lust, and need drove him. Merely to consume her ripe body wasn't enough. Nor would only binding her with chains suffice. James would bind her spirit to his. When she came it would be on his terms.

"Mmmmmh," Khym moaned as a shudder of bliss hit her. Her eyes slid shut. Khym's body knew that which her mind had yet to assimilate. That ecstasy and punishment were the same. "Oooooh," she moaned again.

"Yes," said James. "Take it. Deal with it."

It would happen after all. Pain and delight swirled within Khym, inseparable Her world was her master's hands on her body, his cock buried in her pussy, his scent, his commands. There was nothing else. Again Khym was dragged to the edge.

"Mmmmmh," she groaned. "Master, yes... your... your cock, oh!"

"Fuck," James said, his voice thick with lust. "Offer it up. That pussy."

"It's yours, Master! Take it." Khym teetered on the brink, release all but a certainty.

"Unh. Oh, you bitch."

The final touch of abuse nudged Khym over the edge. Shuddering, Khym's pussy clamped down on James's cock. She went stiff, then cried out in ecstasy.

"Oh, oh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!" Again her pussy clenched. "Oh my god. Ooooooooh!"

She surrendered to him.

***

He wanted to hold out longer. Buzzed from the whisky and intent on teaching Khym a lesson, James used all of his staying power to stretch out their session. After making Khym cum on his terms he would shoot his load into her mouth, or on her face. But the bliss that washed over him could not be denied. He would cum with the girl.

Watching Khym's erotic journey that night had been captivating. James had witnessed first hand the raw need that had caused her to act so rashly. Khym's initial confusion and despair at his refusal to collar her were predictable, as was her subsequent readiness to pleasure him, to accept any punishment. But it was the girl's astounding ability to merge the pain his hands administered with the pleasure of his plunging cock that mesmerized him. He watched fascinated as Khym's expression shifted from ecstasy, to pain, and back to ecstasy. When at last she came, she brought James with her.

Khym's pussy clamped tight, relaxed, then clenched again. The girl cried out, welcoming the long-awaited orgasm.

Eager to dominate her completely, James gave up his grip on Khym's breast and raised her other leg. As the orgasm tore through the girl's taut body, James drove his cock home hard. The older man pumped his sub mercilessly.

"Oh, oh fuck!" he gasped. "Fuck, that pussy. That tight hole." James grunted, trembling at the edge of release.

James turned the corner, no longer able to hold back. The cresting orgasm caught him like a tsunami, driving his hips forward again one last time. Ecstasy flooded him.

"Ahhhhhhhh," he moaned, his strained voice echoing through the basement. "Faa, faaa, faaaaaaaawk!" Two weeks worth of cum ripped into Khym, blasting her cervix. "Oh, cunt!"

"Eeeeee," Khym screamed. "Fuck, ahhhhh!" She shuddered uncontrollably against James, her breasts scarlet from his earlier abuse. Her jet hair tossed wildly. In ecstasy, in pain, she was beautiful.

"Nnnnnah!" James gasped. He too had lost control, was given over entirely to bliss. His hands clamped down on Khym's thighs as her pussy clenched his cock. "Fu, huh, fuuuuuck." He held his sub tight as the last of his cum pulsed into her.

"Oh Master," Khym sighed. Orgasmic tremors shuddered through her, as gradually she went limp. "Oh."

"Mmmm." James held her for another minute, basking in the aftershocks of their coupling. He drank in the view of his beautiful, spent sub, chained by her wrists, and impaled by cock. The older man committed the sight to memory, another remarkable moment in the wildly unexpected and rewarding relationship he was developing with the young woman.

***

Khym twisted in the guest shower's hot spray. For the second time in less than twelve hours she lathered herself with the plain soap that James stocked at home. She pressed it to her nose, inhaling the simple fragrance. It was part of him. She would bear his scent on her way home.

Of course she hadn't shared his bed. The thought had fled as quickly as it had entered her mind the previous evening. She didn't deserve such an honor. Khym wasn't even certain that James would collar her again. It was foolishness. She dried herself and changed back into her jeans and flimsy top, deciding to forego the bra. Her breasts were still tender from the night before.

"Good morning, Khym."

James was waiting for her, clean shaven and smartly dressed in the morning light. To Khym he was handsome in the way that only an older man could be, confident and relaxed in his skin and place in life. A small pang of fondness for the man welled up inside her, alongside a pang of fear. He held her collar in one hand.

"You need to go," he stated flatly. "Come here."

Khym joined him where he stood near the back door. A pool of early morning sunlight threw James's shadow across the carpet.

"You want this?" He dangled the collar on one indifferent finger.

"Yes, Master," Khym said softly. Her heart leapt at the possibility.

"Kneel," James commanded. Setting the collar aside he opened his fly.

Khym couldn't obey fast enough. Before her master had pulled out his cock she was already opening her mouth to accept it. She pressed her tongue against the tip, circling, before pulling it into her mouth.

"Mmmm yeah," James said.

She couldn't waste the opportunity. Khym sucked, drawing in James's still-soft organ. She caught a whiff of the same soap she had just finished bathing with. It would be their scent, she thought.

James groaned. "Take it all in while you still can."

She did. For a delicious moment Khym held him entirely in her mouth, her lips pressed against his abdomen. To contain him thus was a treat that the young woman savored. She flicked her tongue against the underside of his shaft, feeling the bulge that would later channel his cum. Slowly, Khym tugged the stiffening rod free, coating it with her saliva. She released him.

"Good, again," James said, huskily. He rested a hand on the back of her head, applying the faintest pressure forward.

His desire mirrored hers. Again Khym drew her master's cock past her lips. Her mouth welcomed him, but James's cock was quickly growing too fat. She faltered.