Chaining Khym

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take it," he grunted.

Khym struggled to obey. It was cruel how quickly James had hardened. She took as much as she could, withdrew, and plunged forward again.

"Deeper, fuck," James said. Irritation rose in the man's voice.

"Yes," Khym gasped before once again taking the spear of flesh as deeply as she could. The fat organ stretched her mouth to its limits. Khym pushed harder yet, gagging. A glob of saliva built up in the back of her throat. When at last she pulled free, strings of spit spilled past her lips to slap against her neck and chin. "Fuuuuuuck," she gasped, struggling for air.

"Good, again." James curled his fingers into Khym's hair.

She willed herself to continue. "Gnnn guh, guh, guh..." Again and again Khym drove herself onto James's chisel of a cock. Willingly, she violated her own mouth with his flesh, struggling for some shred of control. She coughed, sending another fat glob of saliva against her master's plump balls. Her eyes watered.

"Yeah, yeah good," he groaned. James's thighs trembled. "That's it."

Khym didn't dare stop. Instead, nearly retching on every plunge, she kept up the steadiest pace she could manage. "Grrrrgh, guh..." She wasn't sure how much longer she could continue.

"Aw, fuck!" James pulled suddenly free.

She gasped for breath. Through tear-streaked eyes Khym made out James's straining cock, bobbing proudly before her, impossibly hard. James panted roughly.

"Oh fuck," he groaned. "Damn, your mouth is some good shit."

Why hadn't he cum? Fear that she had somehow disappointed her Master crowded Khym's mind. She glanced up for a clue.

James, his expression unreadable, pressed his cock against the side of Khym's face, smearing her cheeks with saliva. He pushed her lower. "Lick my balls."

"Yes, Master," Khym said before quickly putting her tongue to work. Eagerly, she flicked her tongue over his sack.

"Hoooo, that's good," groaned James. "Your sweet tongue." He held his cock in one hand, stroking it slowly.

"Mmmmh," mumbled Khym. She worked her tongue eagerly, her only thought to please her master. Circling and probing she first licked then sucked one ball after another. She made eye contact with James, knowing it turned him on.

"Mmmm fuck yeah," he groaned. James met her gaze through slitted eyes. "Lick your master's balls. Tease out a big load."

He had referred to himself as 'master', a sure sign that once she finished serving him he would restore her collar, restore her purpose. Khym drew one fat ball into her mouth, pleading with her eyes.

"Oh, god," James panted. "Mmmmm fuck." His breath was ragged and his thighs shook.

"Cum Master, please!" Khym cried out, daring to remove her tongue from his sack only long enough to plead.

"Nnnnh."

James's eyes were closed as Khym feverishly tongued and sucked him. His cock jerked in his hand. He was close.

"Nnnnh, uh, uhh, ah, aah, aaah..." James was a heartbeat from release.

Suddenly, he pulled back, free from Khym's skilled tongue. Before she knew what was happening the older man turned her face away from him.

"Huh, fuuuuuuuuuuck!" James came. Aiming as well as he could through slitted eyes he shot a glob of cum directly into Khym's hair. "Oh, bitch," he gasped. "Take my load." Another pulse of seed struck her shoulder. James loomed over her, groaning and shuddering. Cum dripped from his menacing cock. "Fuck."

"Oh my god," Khym said softly. Her top was damp with saliva, pressing the thin fabric close against her breasts. Likewise her neck was slick. The girl needed no mirror to know her cheeks were streaked with mascara. And yet she knew her master. The rough treatment, the foul language, marking her with his cum, all were signs Khym knew well how to read. She closed her eyes and exhaled a heavy sigh.

Almost gently, James collared her.