Chains of Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We can't mate if I'm in here," he said, but when she moved to retrieve the key to his cell he shook his head. "Strip for me first."

She wasn't keen on receiving orders from anyone, much less an orc prisoner, but when he took to stroking his cock, bringing that emerald giant to life and causing it to leak with nectar, she complied. Her pauldrons were first, placed studiously upon the table next to her helmet, and then her cloak left her, deposited and left hanging upon a peg hammered into the wall. Her armor was of plate, leather and mail, and though it was well suited for protection, it did not hide the feminine curves of her body. She removed it with due haste, eagerly stripping down to nothing in such short a time that it was as if her body was worried her mind would soon wake up to the foolishness of her actions and rebel against her desire. It didn't, and when she turned to face the naked orc, her pussy throbbed, wet and practically dripping before he had even done anything to her.

Durnok stared at her with lust burning in his eyes. He drank her in, admiring the statuesque beauty of her elven figure. Maiev was as fit as a warrior should be, her arms and legs toned with muscle, her stomach carved with the chiseled hills of her abs; but her breasts were large and full, a handful each hanging high on her chest, while her hips were motherly and her ass, normally hidden behind her cape, was impressively large, with two round, purple moons that jiggled when she walked. Her sex, tucked between a pair of great and powerful thighs, was bare save for her obvious arousal and a tiny wisp of trimmed white hair decorating it. It was waiting for him, and he wanted nothing more than to fuck it until she screamed and then to fill it with his seed until she was undoubtedly fertilized.

"Now, release me," he commanded.

Maiev hesitated for a moment. Was she really going to do this? With an orc? With a prisoner? She looked him up and down, admiring his body, and his cock twitched under her gaze, settling her inner debate.

She obeyed, and when the cell door swung open he pulled her in, pawing at her like an animal and pressing her lusciously endowed body against his. She gasped and clung to him, unsure of what to do but acting on instinct, and when he groped at her full breasts, squeezing each of them between his hands and pinching at her nipples, she moaned, arching into him. Her hands moved between them, gripping at his shaft and tugging on it, feeling his hardness against her fingers and his tip against her stomach. The orc's musk was almost overwhelming now; it was a scent that enamored the senses and made her body ache with the feminine urge to be fucked and taken.

One of his hands grasped at her face and he pulled her into a sloppy kiss that she was wholly unaccustomed to. Yet, she returned it, offering her tongue for him to suck on and pressing her lips into his. Durnok was unusual in his uniquely orcish attractiveness, but he kissed well, smelled wonderfully masculine, and his hands stirred at every erogenous zone upon her beautiful body, making her pussy throb with excitement. No longer needing direction, he removed his hand from her face and slipped both hands downward, caressing the curve of her waist and hips, then traveling further to cup at the deliciously large cheeks of her ass. He squeezed at the supple flesh as he kissed her, kneading, lifting, and playing with her thick purple booty like a toy before finally giving it two quick smacks that made it wobble violently. Then, breaking the kiss and leaving her mouth wet and her eyes hazy, he provided further instructions.

"On your knees," he ordered.

This time there was no hesitation. Maiev slinked down onto her knees, panting slightly, and was greeted by the orc's tool. He took hold of it and flopped it onto her face with an almost audible thump, waiting a moment while she appeared cross-eyed, looking at it and inhaling his scent before speaking again.

"Suck it," he said, and, ignoring her better judgment, she did.

Sloppily, like their kiss had been, she took it into her mouth as if she was starving for it, wrapping her lips around his fat cockhead and then proceeding further until half of his massive member was down her gullet. She choked on it, sputtering, but did not allow his girth to intimidate her. Her movement was languid, but she throated him with steady strokes, varnishing him with her saliva and gradually taking more and more of his emerald tool until at last her pretty face was pressed against the hair of his muscled groin. She looked up at him, eyes glowing with pride and satisfaction over her newfound ability to take the entirety of an orcish prick down her throat.

Grunting appreciatively, Durnok grabbed her by the base of her ponytail and pulled back, watching as his cock exited the greedy confines of her lips, so unwilling to let go that her cheeks hallowed and sucked even as she was forcibly removed from his tool. Once all but his tip had left her maw, he pushed back into her, guiding her by the hair, and built a rapid pace of fucking the Warden's mouth. She didn't seem to have much experience--and undoubtedly had none with orcs--yet she was a quick learner, and durable no doubt due to her training as a warrior. Her sputtering and gagging became less and less frequent, and her hands remained obediently in her lap as his hefty balls beat a lewd rhythm against her chin. And even as he used her she sucked, pressing the insides of her cheeks against his cock and lapping at it with her tongue like she couldn't get enough of his taste.

It had been a very long time since she had been with a man, and this crass way of making love was unusual for her, as was the obedience she was showing him. She was entirely unaccustomed to not being in command, and this role-reversal, with an orc no less, humiliating as it was, somehow inflamed her desire to the point where her pussy was dripping upon the floor.

The orc grunted, his speed increasing, his cock stretching wide her full, violet lips and bulging out her throat with every balls-deep thrust that had his nuts slapping against her chin. There was a deep satisfaction in his eyes, not only from the pleasure her mouth brought, but from the pleasure of using his captor's mouth and experiencing for the first time how a night elf sucked cock. Maiev's eyes mirrored this satisfaction, enjoying her first taste of orc meat, and when he began to huff like a beast, his movement losing its control, her eyes widened in anticipation. He was going to cum soon, and she wanted to taste it, to feel it rolling off her tongue and down her throat.

His cock slid over her tongue one final time and then he erupted, spurting and filling her mouth with a creamy concoction of potent seed that had her dribbling out over her chin and onto her breasts as well as the floor. She swallowed as much as possible, gulping down what would have been a good cupful of orc jizz before he pulled out with a pop and then took aim, splattering the angular elven beauty of her face with a layer of spunk that bleached her purple skin white.

Maiev was taken aback by the experience, not to mention temporarily blinded by semen, but when he told her to clean him off she did so without hesitation, wiping at her eyes and then devouring his cock all over again. She sucked him quickly, enjoying his taste, his smell, and after a few bobs of the head she earned another shot of cum that she immediately swallowed. There was no turning back now. She was committed, and so when she ducked her head to tend to his balls, she inhaled his scent with a moan, her tongue lolling out to lick at the wrinkled skin of his green sack. It was large like his prick, and she kissed at it adoringly, taking each individual nut into her mouth and noisily sucking at them, pulling at them, worshipping them until his cock nudged itself against her sensitive ear.

Giving a little moan, she returned to pleasing his manhood, this time grasping at the great weight of her breasts and pressing them against the orc's obelisk of power. Her chest was well endowed, a perfect fit for his cock, and she wrapped her fat tits around him, squeezing, rubbing, and massaging. He groaned, his tool pulsating between her tits, a slab of green fucking into the soft, lavender skin of her voluminous flesh. Maiev worked him good, lubing her breasts with his cock, smearing and wetting her supple skin with the combined juices of her earlier fellatio.

Her tits were magnificent, far larger than they had appeared under her armor, and the friction of his cock fucking into them almost made Durnok want to cream them like a pussy, or as he had creamed her mouth and face. He wanted more though; he wanted that forbidden elven fruit glistening between her thighs.

With a grunt, Durnok pulled her up and spun her around, bending her over against the cell bars so he could give her a hard slap on the ass. Large and round as it was, it wobbled delightfully. She groaned needily, like a whore, and he moved to the other cheek, searing his handprints upon both of her plump ass cheeks before maneuvering his hand between her legs, feeling at her wetness. He slipped a bulky finger inside and she shivered, biting her lip and failing to contain a moan.

"Do you want this cock in your little elf pussy?" he asked, rubbing his tool against her folds.

"Yess," she groaned, wiggling her bottom against him. "Fuck me you brute!"

This simple admittance was enough for him, and so he picked her up like she weighed nothing at all, one arm under her knees and the other wrapped around her shoulders. Maiev uttered a yelp of surprise, her excitement growing and her pussy squeezing in anticipation. By this point she didn't know exactly what to expect, but she had a feeling it would likely be the best sexual experience of her very long life. The orc led her to the bed and laid upon it, spinning her around in his lap so that she was facing away from him, her toned back and long white ponytail greeting him while her sex teased against his rock-hard shaft. He felt at her wetness, rubbed and slapped at her slit, then pushed himself in to the hilt, meeting little resistance as he claimed Maiev's cunt with a cock that stretched her to the limit and knocked at her slick cervix.

He roared in satisfaction over his first taste of Kal'dorei pussy, whereas Maiev grunted as if she had been struck in the gut, eyes wide, every muscle in her body flexing and her mouth open in a silent scream. Quickly, he thrust into her again and reached a hand around to finger at her clit, forcing a shriek from her and causing her pussy to squirt like a fountain, drenching his cock and the bed in a shower of her juices. Finding that she was quick to climax and easy to please, he resolved to fuck a good deal more orgasms out of the cock-starved elf and her exceedingly tight cunt.

Hooking his arms under her knees, he folded her legs back so that her feet were dangling in the air, her legs pressing against her breasts, and then seized her by the back of the head with both hands, his grip iron tight. Other than her arms, she was totally unable to move and, unused to such a position, she struggled a bit before a few rapid thrusts had her whimpering and melting into him, her pussy contracting around his tool as he fucked himself into her. She was hot and tight, and her sopping wetness allowed him to piston in and out of her with relative ease, stuffing her to the point that his fat cockhead distended her stomach and bulged against her abs. In, out, he held her steady, pounding up into the submissive Warden and beating her pussy with deep strokes that had her cushiony tits jiggling and her eyes rolling with pleasure.

Durnok's hands gripped tightly at her skull, forcing her to gaze down at the healthy slab of orc meat ravaging her defenseless cunt. It was obscene, depraved, but altogether amazing. He filled her completely, his bulbous tip knocking at the womb he no doubt intended to fill with seed, ruining her insides and owning her body in the best way possible. She was a bundle of nerves alight with pleasure, at his mercy with her mind thinking of nothing but the next thrust of that wonderful green cock sending her to higher and higher heights of ecstasy. As she had referred to him before, he was a savage, and he fucked her like one, mercilessly, relentlessly, grunting into her long ears as he gave her the best dicking of her life. It was a primal fuck, and the fact that it was an orc making her feel this way only added to the forbidden pleasure she was experiencing; he was supposed to be her prisoner, but he was fucking her brains out in his cell, slamming her pussy into orgasm after sensational orgasm while she screamed a mix of elven obscenities and wanton gibberish. There was nothing noble about the way she was being fucked, but that's exactly what made it so damn good. Even if she would likely regret it later, there was no way she could stop now, and he certainly wasn't about to stop any time soon.

Somehow Durnok's speed increased, his cock a blur of hard pleasure as it pumped her eager cunt, her mind fragmented and overwhelmed. Maiev was a natural at taking orc dick, and he broke her in with the intention of molding her to him, until she could no longer function without his absurd girth ploughing into her.

"Fuuck," she groaned as a deliciously hard thrust struck at her core. Her mouth was open, and the slight incline of her head caused her tongue to poke out ever so slightly, dripping drool and totally uncaring for her appearance or anything but the steady, unceasing destruction of her pussy.

Still retaining a firm grip on her head, his hands rubbed at her long ears, working them as he worked her body and drawing her to another climax. Her walls squeezed, fitting him like a glove, and she whined a throaty, feminine groan, her juices staining the bed even further.

Gradually, he slowed, moving at a pace that seemed unfamiliar to her as by this point she was accustomed to the brutal mating technique that he had so far employed. It felt good, but she wanted more., she wanted to be fucked like she had never been fucked before, and so she made to speak but was interrupted, unceremoniously flipped onto her back with this huge orc hovering over her, caging her in like a wounded animal with her legs pushed into the air at her sides. His tip was hitched at her entrance, teasing, and she wrapped her long legs around him in an effort to pull him inside of her. Durnok didn't budge. Instead, he smiled down at her, smugly, and her eyes narrowed in annoyance.

"What?" she barked, anxious to continue and surprised by how much she needed his cock inside of her.

"I've been thinking," he said, shifting his body so that his tip rubbed against her. She bit her lip and his smile grew. "You're beautiful, but strong and capable of bearing many children. The ideal woman."

"Children? I don't--"

"I'm going to knock you up," he proclaimed, and her eyes widened. "Or we're going to stop, right now."

'You can't be serious!"

Durnok didn't reply, but continued to gyrate his hips, teasing at her sex with the bulky promise of his cockhead. Her face twisted in anger and uncertainty, but when he pushed himself in, just the tip, she gasped.

"Fine. Fine!" she shouted. "Yes, knock me up! Make me your woman! Give me--"

Her intelligent words transformed into an unintelligent shriek, her mind bludgeoned into nothingness by the sudden, forceful cramming of Durnok's cock into her hungry cunt. In this new position his strokes were even more sensational, and her body trembled in climax, her eyes rolling up into her head. He fucked her through her orgasm, pulling out and then slamming back home with the thumping of his heavy nuts against her big elven booty. She groaned huskily, and her pussy squeezed in appreciation for the orcish prick ravishing it.

Durnok had fucked orcs, trolls, tauren and even a curious blood elf before, but none compared to the excellence of this night elf, the pull of her pussy and the allure of her moans. Her muscles flexed, demonstrating their power, but the soft curves of her female sex were defined like no other. She was gorgeous, a perfect combination of strength and beauty, with a lovely face, great full tits and an ass like a tauren. Maiev was the perfect woman for him, and he wasn't going to stop pumping her until he was sure that she would end up pregnant with his child. And after that? Perhaps he would use her ass next.

Maiev was aware of his intent now but had long since yielded to both his and her desire; she was naked on her back in a jail cell with a huge orc pumping away at her pussy, his intention to impregnate her obvious, and his balls, massive and painfully ready to do so, smacking against her ass. She had never felt so vulnerable, but the only thing rushing past her torn down defenses was blissful pleasure building into countless paroxysms of delight. He knocked orgasm after orgasm out of her, fucking her silly and claiming her mouth, sucking on her tongue and marking her in every way possible. His body slapped against hers with every downward thrust, painting the prison with the sounds of their lewd debauchery, of her body being used by this orcish prisoner she knew only as the bringer of unprecedented pleasure. He was brutal and fucked like a wild beast, but that was, as she had just found out, exactly what she needed. Few men wanted to approach a woman such as she; strong-willed, assertive, and even a little arrogant, but this orc didn't care. He took what he wanted and treated her like a woman only, a sheathe for his cock, and for once she loved the lack of control.

Durnok licked at her ears, his body close to hers as he fucked into her with quick thrusts that had her pussy spasming around him and drooling nectar, leaking her juices between the cheeks of her ass and onto his balls. He battered against her womb, but she was so wet that it didn't even bother her, and when his face was close she issued forth her tongue and licked at one of his tusks. She knew not why she did it, but it seemed to inflame him and he mashed his lips against hers, pushing his tongue into her mouth and fucking her with increased intensity, an intensity that made her cry out, whimper and groan into him. His strokes were fast, rapid, deep, and with each thrust he pulled back his hips until only an inch or two of his member was lodged inside of her, then hammered home with a delightful squelch of her pussy and the thwacking of his balls against her ass cheeks. Somehow, he had done it; he had extracted even more pleasure from her loins than before, and if she wasn't currently lip-locked with him she would scream as she had never screamed before. Her eyes saw white, her body trembled, her toes curled and bliss overtook her for a number of lasting seconds until she recovered and once again found herself within the throes of passion beneath this massive orc, her pussy, her body, her self, being used and dominated in the best possible way.

The strokes continued, his grunts loud, their lovemaking noisy, and their bodies shining with a healthy layer of sweat. The purple petals of her pussy quivered and hugged at his imposing green girth, welcoming him with every thrust, wanting more and more; and he gave it to her as if he had no intention of stopping, stuffing her utterly, mating pressing her into the rickety jail-bed like he was trying to break it. But the only thing that broke was her, for surely she could not go on without getting more of this brute's cock, without feeling this again. Her body strained, her ass stung from more than a hundred slaps of his balls against it, but still her pussy throbbed and clung to him, seeking to milk him of everything he had in that heavy sack of his. Durnok, of course, did his best to oblige her.