Chains of Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ItsJessy
ItsJessy
316 Followers

He had every intention of creaming her tight elven cunt, but he was enjoying himself, savoring the silky friction of her insides, the wet warmth of her mouth, and her little mewls of pleasure. Maiev was the finest woman that had ever been underneath him and he rode her for all he was worth, giving her all that he had without regard for her well-being. Not to be cruel, but because this was exactly what the busty Kal'dorei slut wanted. She needed a good fuck, and the moment she had captured him her fate had been sealed. He was her source of pleasure, and without him she would be lost. Her body was his now, and he made sure that she knew it.

"You want me to fill you up?"

"Yes!"

"You want me to impregnate you?"

"Elune, yes! I want it!"

His body fell against hers in one final thrust that had her eyes watering as she came, crying tears of joy and shaking like a leaf beneath him. Her senses were overwhelmed and overstimulated, and a roar was all she heard as Durnok came with her, the sound of his climax loud, warlike and triumphant in her ears. His balls produced, his dick pumped, and her insides were soon inundated with an ocean of potent jizz. It was hot, sticky, and powerful; a sea of orcish invaders seeking the sanctity of her womb. Towards the beginning of their tryst the likelihood of him impregnating her had initially seemed slim, but now that his cum was swimming inside of her and trickling out of her over-stretched cunt, the probability of him succeeding now seemed, if anything, likely.

Maiev was far too out of sorts to pay heed to any complications that might arise from this affair, however. Taking a messy orcish creampie had left her panting and too satisfied to care about anything but how good she felt, how good she had felt, and how good she would feel in the days to come. Atop her, Durnok shifted as he pulled out of her, and she gave a light moan from the sensation of his slick tool leaving her body. They rested for a brief period of time, her body pressed against his and that great green cock of his nuzzled against her. Eventually, once she had recovered enough to feel the desire for more, she spoke.

"My people won't be back for another few days," she informed him, the hopeful suggestion that he would stay and fuck her for that interval of time obvious.

"Perfect," he said, smearing her pussy with the cum that was leaking out of it. "I'll make sure you're good and pregnant by the time they get back."

Maiev shivered, and there wasn't a doubt in her mind that he would do exactly that.

ItsJessy
ItsJessy
316 Followers