Chains Willing Ch. 09

Story Info
Rin is violated thoroughly.
7.9k words
4.64
10k
4
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Nine: I Was Made Into A Filthy Masochistic Slave Girl By Slimy Squid People!!!

I came to the lovely song of her voice.

Over the sound of slippery slimy tentacles flopping flaccidly, molesting me thoroughly through the night, I heard her voice call out through the darkness...

"Mizer'Dragon—"

Over cumming, over again, over my own voice. Over light and all things dark, I longed to hear her in the night as I tended to the Monster. Even swallowed whole by slippery meat, I heard her voice. She requested the creature. She needed something. More.

"Abyssal Krek and Sheel."

Every night I heard it. Confident, yet soft, it was as if she beckoned for the creature with the last remaining measurements of her hope. Again and again as I swallowed enough salty essence to keep me full for a whole day. Choking again and again and louder ... louder.

"Thither er thou."

Who was she? I wondered. It kept me occupied as my body was toyed with through the night. The monster was consistently relentless to my body. Yet, it's warm slippery tendrils cuddled my tummy, my womb that held dozens of Squidman eggs. But I couldn't hate the Monster. I gave it my fluids. I gave everything to it. Through the darkness, my loneliness faded away from the sound of that girl. She requested the presence of something. I never asked any of the Squidmen about her. She was my secret. At times she sounded troubled. Sometimes, mad. But her voice was peace to me. A calming blackening warmth to my lonely ears.

"Fainting ever for'ard into darkness."

I imagined she spoke to me. I was her longing love. She called for me, only me, and I was trapped with no way of telling her where I was. She'd bust open the door to the cave and free me. She'd be my hero. I'd let her take me too. And I cried over it. I was an idiot. No one wanted me. Heart burnt with doubt, dear Rin was a doll to be manipulated. I was just a thing to be tricked. Her voice though.

"Fall forth and—"

It'd always end just after nice orgasm. The Monster knew where my weakness was. Pressing up against space between my balls and my butthole, flailing up and down on my shaft, my heart burst like a war between the place above and the one below.

I gave the creature my seed, my sweat, my pee, my saliva, everything it wanted. Goddess I hated having to spend every night inside a cave of tentacles. But on the inside, I sort of liked it. I grew into it. I was Rin, tender to the Monster in the Mountain.

Even through my screaming and all of the lewd slapping of wet tentacles, her final word set flames to my soul.

"Raid."

And I came again, like a little fuck. I growled at my self. Goddess, cumming again after already having came fucking hurt. And I loved it. The darkness that I faded away into felt darker than the cave. It was a blissful abyss within an already abyssal darkness.

...

I woke to the tickling sensation of the minnows cleansing my skin. My eyes, caked as usual from the tears I shed the night previous. The life pool, a shallow pearl-lined pond of crystal-clear enchanted waters that replenished my body of what I diminished at night. Every night was spent in the cave. Every morning I woke floating gracefully in the life pool. And for those few moments, I was granted peace. To be honest, my schedule was a fucking mess. I'd save the explanation for a later time, for my friend Sir'Henest came to visit as he usually did.

Just this time, I fucked it up.

Groaning as I lifted my body up, I splashed my face with water from the pond and gurgled my little bitchy depression away.

"How is my lady this morning?" He asked with his regal fancy tone.

I crossed my legs and torqued my body to the right, cracking my lower spine. Then to the left, cracking it again. After a relieving sigh, "Fabulous, thank you."

I was being sarcastic of course. He knew it too. But he'd laugh so humbly about it and it'd make me feel a little bubbly inside. It was like, oh yes, the breeding whore and her quaint mockery of her designed purpose, quite funny indeed. Frowning at him with my morning bitchiness, he smiled back.

He stood at the edge of the pool with his hands at his back, like a gentleman. As usual, he offered his hand to me and helped me up. I was grateful for his assistance for my tummy was getting rather large from the growing eggs. I stood in front of him for a moment, nude, and he observed my body. Dripping off, a chill sent goosebumps to my skin. He then wrapped me in my silk morning robe.

"Thank you," I said, looking over my shoulder at him.

"My pleasure," he replied, as usual.

I didn't have a room. Though, I considered the life pool to be my bedroom. The cave wasn't a cave, but more of a luxurious ancient castle. Gold and lavender marble lined the floor and walls. Stalactites were chiseled into fancy chandeliers with Lum-crystals for light. Massive stalagmites were made into statues of Squidmen and other random beasts. I had a rather expensive white-pearl gold trimmed table with matching chairs. He sat with me over morning tea. We conversed about human things like politics and music. Again, the moments I had each morning were blissful. I was only granted a little time to feel like a princess.

"So," he began, stirring honey into his tea, "What shall we converse about today?"

I blushed. I usually did. I didn't know why. Maybe, it was his pampering that sent me into my shy little shell. The other day, I played him a song on a six-stringed vitaar. He enjoyed it so much, he let me keep it. Not today though. I wasn't feeling musical.

My cheeks, red. I didn't want to ruin my morning, or his. But I wanted to know more about the cave. I wanted to know about things I should not have been able to know.

"Who are Krek and Sheel?" I asked, nearly mumbling into my hands with anxiety.

After a short moment of dead nothingness, he tilted his head at me. "Krek and Sheel you say?"

He glanced up at the ceiling and stroked his mustache of tendrils. I clenched my teeth. I shouldn't have pried. Fuck.

"What has Sir'Lirn been telling you? I assumed he would just torment you in straight silence. He's demented, and cruel, and won't say a word for days, but to converse to you of these things? What a weird one he is."

I shook my head at him. Not to disagree that Sir'Lirn was a cruel, devious being, because he was. He was the worst and I had to spent every day with him. He was my mentor in pain and suffering. Ughhhhhhh.

"There's a voice I hear in the cave," I said.

His eyes widened. "A voice, you say?"

I nodded. "A girl. She asks for a dragon. Two of them. Every night."

He scoffed. I assumed he didn't mean to seem so disbelieving. He was nice like that. "Well that is preposterous. I mean the cave is so small and full of tentacles. Where would there even be enough room for another being?"

I shrugged. My breasts jiggled a little. Yes, from the torturous training I had been subjected to, I was growing breasts. I noticed he had stared at them. I blushed.

He continued. "Krek and Sheel, you say?"

He paused in thought. I used his silence to tell him the rest of what the girl in the cave had been saying each night.

Thither er thou.

His eyes widened. I felt a burden burrow it's way into my heart. I didn't like that feeling. It sucked. I should have just stayed quiet and sucked his dick. Fuck my life.

"Hmm," he grunted, "Well Krek and Sheel were twin sea dragons. Well, not true twins. It was always fantasized as folk lore amongst all sea beings. Krek was the Daemon Saint of Current and Wave. He was the symbol of our great wind. You know, ocean currents and whatnot."

I nodded and let him carry on.

"Sheel? Well, if I remember correctly. Sheel was the defender of the sea floor? No," shook his head, "He was the shield that— no," shook his head again, "Sheel the Watcher? Well, damn. Sheel the Watchtower! That's it."

He laughed. I lightly giggled with him.

"So oarfish right," he continued, "They float in place pointing straight up, at great depths too. This is how they wait. They look odd, just swimming in this calm vertical position forever. Sheel was a giant oarfish, a daemon oarfish."

And he nodded and left it at that. I waited for more explanation but he just stared at me as if that was that. I wanted to be so sarcastic to him about it. But I just nodded at him and said, "Truly blessed to be graced with your input Sir'Henest, truly."

He smiled at me. That was it. I shook my head.

"But isn't it odd though? I heard a girl speaking about your sea daemons in a cave full of tentacles. What of them? Do they still exist?"

He laughed, "Oh no. All of the daemons were banished long ago. I only know of the stories. And the voice you're hearing? I'm not sure. The Monster in the Mountain has no voice. The things that were said sound like dark magic to me. The words go together like a request. It's as if someone is demanding the presence of said daemons."

I tilted my head at him, "I know right?"

"Hmm, please carry on about your daily duties though my lady. Speak naught of this voice you're hearing. I will conduct my own investigation. Please, you have many other things to focus on like your daily punishment and the parade and whatnot."

I sighed and silently agreed with him. He was right. My daily duties were fucking stressful. I guessed it was time to move on with it then. My schedule, I hated it. By, hated it, I truly mean that I loved it. I shivered in both anxiety and lust.

It had been months. I had given birth three times already. Each day was the same in perfect synchronization. My day started by waking up in the life pond. I was allotted the length of one chamber of dripping sand to have tea and converse with Sir'Henest about life.

After morning tea, I was left in the company of Sir'Lirn. He was the second in line to Henest. With Lirn, I went through a series of torment. I was then allotted the length of ten chambers of dripping sand to be punished. There was a cycle to it. He was so careful and diligent with his little plans. In a rotating order, I was punished using three methods. There was predicament training, isolation training, and straight-up-torture. I honestly felt like an animal most of the time. He used cock torture, flogging, and worms to make me feel completely helpless.

After my punishment, which was essentially the whole day. I was paraded though the caverns, usually bound in some lewd position so that everyone could see me in my pregnant state. I was shown to the people to ensure them that their race was indeed being birthed by me. The little public humiliation portion ended at the main birthing bed that I was fucked in by two of the brothers. There, a few lucky Squidmen that were chosen from some kind of class based merit system got to fuck my face until they were content.

After my face was fucked by a few Squidmen, I was led to the chamber of tentacles where I would spend the entire night being fucked and violated until I either passed out or the Monster was done with me. I usually passed out first.

The Monster in the Mountain was a Demi-daemon. Apparently it made up the entirety of the mountain range that divided the western kingdom of Litteuvania and the eastern kingdom of Whalhuun. I didn't believe that. That would have meant that the creature would be the biggest fucking thing in the whole mortal realm. That's crazy. No one knew how big it was.

My purpose was to feed the Monster. It was not a carnivorous entity. It used my body to absorb the nutrients excreted from my skin, cock, and mouth. Basically, it molested me until I came, peed, cried, and sweat. I was fine with it. It wasn't painful. If anything, it massaged away the pain of being tormented by Sir'Lirn and throat fucked by a bunch of random blue-ones.

I called the pointless sterile Squidmen Blue-ones. They were blue and smooth. The five brothers were green and had some hairy regions of which I had grown accustomed to. My life was a cycle of being impregnated, tormented, publicly humiliated, face fucked, and then thrown into a small space full of tentacles. After a few weeks, I'd birth them by popping each one out of my butt. Then the process was repeated.

After a long sigh aimed at how full of excitement my life was, I stood and removed the robe. I was dry at his point and was no longer cold. I lived my life naked and I was fine with it. Sir'Henest led me down the long winding corridors to his brother's chamber. I called it the punishment room. As per the daily ritual, the double doors creaked open revealing Sir'Lirn and all of his torture tools and benches and straps.

Sir'Henest would then give me a final light spank of my butt and say cheerfully, "Well My lady, off to your duties. Do the Squidmen proud."

That would be that. I walked into the punishment room. The doors closed with a cold slam. It was then just Sir'Lirn, all of his tools, and little scared Rin.

Lirn, a name that'd say in my head with such disdain that I had to smile each time to prevent myself from appearing unenthusiastic about being violated. That was something I was trained to do. I had to always look like I loved my life even when I hated it at times. I was a good girl. He was my master.

"Good morning, master," I said, with a glittery smile.

Sir'Lirn wore a long dark mage's cloak. Many finely made gold and silver necklaces hung from his neck. He wore a hood most of the time, as he did today, hiding his face from the world. They all basically looked the same. He, I would state firmly, was the most ugly of the brothers. His mentality towards me proved that he was aware of his looks in comparison to his brothers and the rest of the squid people. In regard to looks, in first was Henest, the three other brothers, all of the Blue-ones, and then Lirn. He was also the most hairy of the bunch. I grew into enjoying the hairy regions, especially having to eat his hairy asshole. I was a mess. But whatever, I liked it.

Beneath his cloak he wore nothing but leather sex garments. He truly embraced the life of being a dominator of young slave girls. This was proved true by all of the dozens of sex manuscripts and texts he left strewn about his chambers.

Quickly, the moment it was just the two of us, he swung his arms out from beneath his cloak and flipped the whole garment over his shoulders. His cloak turned into a cape, revealing his domination attire. I didn't mention before, but he was not only the ugliest of them, he was also a little chubby. Every day I was violated thoroughly by an unattractive, chubby, hairy, green Squidman. And I liked it.

If there was one thing he was good at, it was sending me straight into my sub-space with almost no effort. Because of that, I loved him. He studied my body so meticulously, taking in all of the details that made me hurt so good.

I observed my master's body. He joined my realm of twisted nightmares with much pride as he chose to wear black leather straps and metal rings. My master had the biggest, bumpiest, grotesque looking cock in comparison to his brothers. I never had a thing for hairy chubby men. I never had a thing for men. He wasn't a man. He was a Squidman, so it didn't count in my opinion. He forced me to fall in love with his shape and that was why I loved him. I wanted to be forced to like things I didn't like. I didn't want a choice.

He stepped over to me and performed his little warm up ritual. He was, after all, the most powerful magic user of the Squidmen. I couldn't compare his magics with anyone else's. I wasn't a true magic user. I assumed he was at least as powerful as any human master-rated caster.

With the tips of his fingers, he traced my pregnant belly. Beneath his breath, he mumbled in an ancient tongue, his spells. As he inspected my body, it tickled, but I remained still. If I had reacted in any way that interrupted his violation of me, I would have been subjected to further punishment. I had to be a good girl, I really fucking did.

He stepped behind me and I leaned against him as his hand drifted lower down to my little pointless cock. As he slowly gripped my privates, tighter and tighter. He kissed my shoulder, up to my neck, base of my jaw, ear lobe, and finally interlocked his tongue with mine. His grip on my privates caused my knees to quiver. Through the pain, I stood still. Good girl, remember.

I treated his ears with little sissy whimpers. His ferocity heightened to the sound of my torment. I wanted him. I fed him everything he needed to mess me up. Today, I could tell he was going to focus on my cock and balls. He hadn't the day previous. Yesterday was a bit tame. Today, he had it otherwise. He took his tongue out of my mouth and stared into my eyes.

"Tell me, as you always do," he said with his nasally voice.

"The Master causes the pain. The pain causes the Slave-girl to suffer. The suffering causes the Slave-girl's body to create the Essence. The Essence mixes with Traces of Hur'caf. The Mixture becomes an alchemical prossesae. The prossesae grants the Slave-girl a gift. The gift is life."

I finished with a smile. It was a mouthful to say. Intentionally of course, he made me say just as I did every day. It was his first test of my mental stability. He was also a doctor, in a way. It reminded me of my purpose. I needed to say it. Otherwise, I would have lost myself earlier in my training. I owed them five cyclic-years of birthing their children. Five fucking years.

"Your breasts are growing in rather nicely," he said, fondling me all over, "I think soon I'll have them pierced."

I closed my eyes bit my lip at the thought of it. Yes, make me yours. "Yes, master."

"Your womb is giving off a healthy aura. Today, I'll ensure that you suffer thoroughly for it."

"Yes, master."

He traced his fingertips down to my buttocks, in between my cheeks, and to my hole. With his other hand, he pushed down on my neck and made me bend over. Kneeling, he observed my butt with his eyes and fingers.

"Your plug seems to be sitting nicely."

"Thank you master," I said.

"Soon I think you'll need a bigger one."

"Yes, master."

"Eventually, I'll have to make you a harness to wear that'll hold the plug in place."

"Yes, master."

I could feel his grin. I could feel his need to alter my body to his liking. A warmth developed in my chest. I rounded it up to love. In my own sick realm. I felt loved.

"You'd like that. Wouldn't you? Having to wear a chastity belt to your bowels in place. You disgusting breeding whore."

"Of course master."

He laughed at me. "Your last birthing. Your anus prolapsed a decent amount. You had a little meat tail with jelly orbs popping out of it one by one. Your so disgusting. Disgraceful."

"Yes, master."

It was as he said. The birthing process was so embarrassing. I was displayed before the whole community. My legs were spread wide apart as I was laid on a pearl throne. Four Blue-ones would hold me down. Sir'Lirn would then jerk me off in front of everyone. I would cum. My plug would be removed at my climax. As I shot ropes of my seed over myself, I evacuated my bowels of the eggs. Last time, my anus became a sleeve of meat as the eggs shot out of me. After, as the remaining fluids leaked out of me, he fingered the hole at the end and it made all sorts of lewd sounds. Everyone laughed. I got hard again. He then let a Blue-one use my prolapsed anus as an onahole to cum into. I figured it was okay. He let me cum twice.

"Reminiscing, I see," he said sternly.

"Yes master."

"You fucking slut," he cut, "You enjoyed it."

"I did, master."

"Disgusting."

"Truly, master."

He stood. Gripping my neck, he kept me bent over and guided me like a prisoner to his examination table that rested against the wall at the back of the chamber. I was indeed his prisoner. He didn't like reluctance. That emotion was trained out of me. He rather preferred that I was his convalescent and he had to cure me with painful experiments.