All Comments on 'Chalk and Cheese'

by KaneSubotai

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Hot. Well paced. Intense.

stockingnutstockingnut2 months ago

So hot! Please continue!

Mango2021Mango20212 months ago

I would love to see where you take this story

AmbulAmbul2 months ago

Fabulous beginning! And very hot. I am looking forward to the next chapter to see where this is going. I hope the author does continue this story, now that we have been thoroughly introduced to the main characters.

muskyboymuskyboy2 months ago

5/5 You need to finish this story.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Hot, Hot, Hot! I see breeding in the future. Keep the cum pumping through more chapters. 5☆

RocketPopsicleRocketPopsicle2 months ago

"Permission to come aboard?".... great line

Crusader235Crusader2352 months ago

Wow, Hot little incest story. Hope you continue with Kellys side of the incest. Five stars.

Frankie1952Frankie19522 months ago

Good story, more please. What happens with them from here now that they are happily fucking.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

You definitely need to continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Loved it. Please may we have some more?

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

it was awful. now we know why dad left, why would he want to be with a couple lezzys. the wife likely prefered her daughter. they all treated the son and brother like shit. dad never told him, neither did mom or sis. i knew when he talked about the way they treated him, and would shutup when they would hear him coming that mom and sis were queer. the son was dumb this whole story, not even one time did his mom or sister care or do anything for him. they planned this, to use him when he wouldnt leave his room after he told his queer sister. the mom interested in what she wanted know, even to the point of fucking him, whatever mom wanted sis would do. if mom or sister loved him from the beginning like they should have, he could have been fucking them for years. but as long as mom and sis were getting their pleasure, they didnt care anything about him. even when she fucked her son it was only because she wanted answers about herself. she never even told him then she and his sister lezzy lovers. the way he found out wasnt good, basicaly he found out he isnt as important to mom as his sister. he never was invited for sex with mom and sis.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous