Chalk and Cheese

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Forget about that. This is important to me. I'm driving myself crazy over what I did or didn't do."

"But, mom, It's ... weird."

"I've been unhealthily obsessed with that woman since the day I found out about her. But she's a complete stranger. I've no way of knowing anything about her. I yearned to know what she was like. What she did. What she liked. What she could do in bed that I couldn't. I need to know. I need to know why he left. What he left for. Please, son."

I looked at her earnest face.

"It's been driving me insane." She whispered. "And I know our relationship has suffered because of it."

That kind of did it for me. Don't ask me why. Maybe it was experiencing maternal interest for the first time in years. Maybe it was my own frustration. Who knows? I began to speak.

"She's shortish, like you and Kelly." I began. "Fit. Like Kelly. Not far of you too mom." I added quickly as I saw her scowl.

"Em, she's funny, smart, and to be honest, a little self-centered."

Mom listened intently as I went on. As I talked, I became bolder, and a little turned on as I went into intimate detail with my mom. I'd never been one to kiss and tell, but this felt different.

"There was something off about her eyes. Like she wasn't entirely focused on what was going on. Like she was running something else over in her head. Her body was amazing naked. And she had a tiny dark landing strip above her... em, you know?" I indicated with my hand on myself.

"Pussy?" I was shocked to hear mom use such a word and reddened slightly.

"Pussy. Yeah. Um, the first time, eh, we were making out on the couch. I wasn't really sure if she was completely into me, but, the next thing I know, her hand is down my trousers." I blushed, but also felt curiously uninhibited telling mom the intimate details.

"So, I, eh, began to finger her, and she jerked me." I gulped and looked at mom shyly. She appeared rapt.

"Then, she took me in her mouth and gave me an amazing blowjob. Like, I mean, I've had blowjobs before, but this was head and shoulders." I smiled at my own unintentional pun. Mom didn't. My cock was throbbing in my pants at the memory of that glorious head, as well as from relating it to my mom.

"I warned her that I was going to... you know..?" Mom smiled encouragement and nodded.

"But she kept going and finished every last drop." I gulped.

"Em. Then, she kept stroking me and I kept fingering her. Oh, she lay back and let me, em, lick her. She seemed to cum pretty quickly from that. Then I was -- um -- hard again. She climbed on board, and we made love on the couch."

"What was that like?"

"Amazing. She really knew what she was doing. Grinding on me. Me looking up at her."

"And you both came?"

"Um, I think so, At least, I came. She seemed to."

"You couldn't tell?"

"Mom?"

"Go on."

"Well, that was that really. Ever other time was more or less the same. Making out, hands, mouths, then Kelly on top until we came." I heard a sharp intake of breath.

I looked up at mom trying to figure out what was wrong.

"You said Kelly." Mom said.

"What?" I stuttered, replaying what I'd said in my mind. Had I used my sister's name by mistake? I hadn't meant to?

"No."

"You did." She said quietly.

"I didn't mean to." I said. "It must have just slipped out by mistake."

"So, you don't think this woman is like your sister?" Mom asked, leaning in close to speak quietly, coldly.

"What, ew! No."

"But you described her as being like Kelly -- and being like a younger version of me."

"But I didn't mean -" I groaned and looked imploringly at her. I would have run out of the kitchen there and then, if I hadn't got such a massive erection.

"It's ok." Mom said, laying her hand on mine again, this time I felt a small electric shock course through me, weirding me out even more.

"Thank you for telling me. It had really helped me begin to come to terms with your father leaving. Why don't you go for a walk, clear your head, and I'll start making dinner."

I extricated myself as best I could without revealing my extended sense of excitement to my mom. I took her up on her advice and returned to the apartment later feeling better about myself. The smell of homecooked food was amazing.

I ate like a horse with the two of us at the table like a proper family. Mom was really chatty and friendly with me and went out of her way to spoil me. I wasn't even allowed to clear up. After dinner, at her suggestion, we sat and watched tv together on the couch. I literally couldn't remember the last time we'd done that.

Later that night, after we'd kissed each other goodnight, again, for the first time in years, and I got a hug from mom, I went to bed, happy. Around an hour later, I snook to the bathroom to retrieve some laundry to help me come down from the heights I'd found myself earlier. While I was crossing the hall, I heard a gentle buzzing sound and almost sobbing noises from my mom's bedroom. I was tempted to knock, but realized she may be having a little her time.

I returned to bed with a boner and some panties. This time it was mom's face and not Kelly's or Deb's that insisted on playing in my head. I came like a steamroller and immediately felt guilty and dirty.

The next day I couldn't look at my mom in the face. Every time I did, I saw her above me, riding me to climax. It was all too much. I put it down to the conversation we'd had the day before and prayed for Kelly to make a swift return. Mom, for her part, was even more friendly and chatty than the day before.

I noticed she taken to wearing shorter t-shirts and no bra since Kelly had gone. The sight of her nipples swaying dark and forbidden beneath the almost translucent cotton was enough to give me a massive erection. She was wearing shorter shorts too, and seemed to always be fussing about picking things up from the floor around me. Try as I might, I couldn't but check out her amazing butt when she did. Now her breasts and her ass were firmly stuck in my brain. I could see them in my mind as if she were wearing nothing. He large, pendulous breasts swinging, her massive dark areolas, the curve of each buttock, the hint of a camel toe. The barest peek of pubic hair. With only mom's panties in the laundry now that Kelly was away, I was seeing and smelling her most intimate parts on an almost hourly basis. I realized, for the first time, that mom's panties were the ones upon which I could occasionally find a little dark curly hair or two. Now that I didn't have Kelly's to compare them too. The scent was exquisite though.

The chats continued too.

"You said she had a landing strip." Mom said out of the blue. "But what were her pussy lips like? Could you see her labia? Did she have what the young folks call ... is it a wet ass pussy?"

I choked.

"Um - It was nice, mom. Neat. Small. More like a knife through butter."

She nodded and went about her chores.

Later.

"And her breasts? Big like mine and Kelly's?"

"Yes. Quite, I guess."

"Nipples? Big and dark or tiny?"

"Em, small, mom, like erasers on a pencil."

"Standing out proud or flat?"

I answered 'pretty flat'. They always had been. Innies almost.

Later still: "And did you find her pussy wet and welcoming?"

The conversations went on like this all that day. It was like she was obsessed with Deb. And I, in turn, was becoming obsessed with mom. I didn't mind her asking me because it meant I could talk about sexual things in front of her and, discovering a new kink, it was really turning me on. At some point in the early afternoon, she'd changed into a sheer blouse, still with no bra. Her breasts and nipples now left nothing to the imagination. My erections began to roll into one. She caught me with one at the kitchen sink.

"Is she still turning you on that much?" She asked me kindly, if awkwardly.

"I -, eh -- no." I stuttered, not wanting to tell her that talking to her about sex was what was turning me on. She tut-tutted.

Later, we did a deep clean on the apartment together. She gave me a list of jobs and went off to change into a white t-shirt so as not to get her blouse dirty. We spent a few hours washing and scrubbing and sweeping. Next time we sat down in the kitchen for a rest, her tee was soaking from cleaning the bath. Now, I could make out the flesh of her breast as the thin, wet, virtually see through material clung to them. She caught me looking and smiled.

"Would you mind if I asked you one more thing?" She said pleasantly. "Then we can drop the whole Deb conversation."

"Sure thing, mom." I said glad to be able to divert attention away from my obvious erection from ogling her virtually bare breasts.

"It's just, with Kelly away, it's the only opportunity I'll have. And it would really help me put this whole thing to bed."

"Ok, mom. Fire away." I steeled myself, expecting an impossible intimate question. Looking forward to one really.

Instead, she stood and peeled her shirt off.

I sat, mouth open, staring at her magnificent breasts. They were pretty much as I had imagined. Large, a little drooping towards the massive dark circles around her incredibly large and hard nipples.

"Mom!?"

"Relax, son. It's not like you haven't been imagining them, is it." She smiled enigmatically.

"Um." Was all I could manage.

"So? How do they compare to Debs?" She asked, standing tall, shoulders back, tummy sucked in, boobs proud. I had to admit, they looked magnificent.

"They look magnificent." I swallowed.

"Better than Debs?" She asked.

I nodded dumbly. To be honest any breasts that were actually in front of me were going to be better than the memory of boobs. But, truth be told, mom's were genuinely nicer. Fuller, more aroused and arousing. Sure, they sagged a bit, had stretch marks on the said, but that made them seem more real. More alluring. More desirable.

Did I just admit to myself that my mom's breasts were arousing, alluring and desirable?

Before I had a chance to assimilate anything, she whisked off her shorts too and stood before me in the kitchen stark naked.

As I've said, she was short and slightly overweight. But my god, she looked magnificent. Her thighs were wide with the hint of a belly that swooped down and tucked in above a massive bush. She had two tiny love handles on each side, tiny rolls of fat that looked so cute. Her pubic hair was thick, dark black and matted. She obviously wasn't one for personal topiary because that thing was wild. I could see it spreading in all directions away from ground zero. Down her legs, up onto her tummy. I could even see tufts heading down her perineum.

"So, how do I compare?"

"Mom." I let out a strangled bleat.

"I need to know, son. You're the only one who can tell me if you dad swapped me for something better. So? You're the only other person in the world who can tell me the truth."

"You're perfect." I stuttered, my cock straining against my trousers.

She turned coyly, showing me her back side. It was big, wide and round. Two amazing watermelon globes. Her glutes were firing as she posed, and I could see the pubes making an appearance down below. I almost came in my pants.

She turned back to me and stood, legs akimbo. I could see her massive labia folds sticking out from the hairy vulva, raw red and pink and glistening wet in the light from the window. I swallowed hard as my cheeks burned with embarrassment and lust.

"Thank you, son. But I need to know how we compare."

My mouth opened and shut.

"You're different. But beautiful." I wheezed.

"But does my body turn you on?"

My eyes widened and I couldn't think how to answer that question without incriminating myself.

I gave in and nodded.

"As much as her body, less or more?" Her voice was throaty, and I detected something that sounded like desire in it.

"If you weren't my -"

"Don't say that!" Mom snapped and I sat back with the ferocity of her retort.

"Just look at me. Really look at me. As a woman. And tell me, if that woman and I were standing here naked in front of you, which one would you desire? Which one would you want to fuck?"

I tried to swallow away the dryness in my mouth.

"Y-you." I whispered. "In a heartbeat." And it was true. Deb had been perfect in every way. Like, too perfect, sort of like one of my perfect porn stars. You could enjoy looking at her, but it was all to self-consciously perfect. Created for effect. Mom, however, was a beautiful woman, lived in, showing battle scars and cellulite and mounds of flesh, and, oh my god, that forest of pubic hair. My body was on fire with desire. My eyes drawn to her sex and the juice I could see glittering on her pubes, on her fold after fold of skin jutting through the hair.

"Then I've just one more request, son." She said calmly.

"Anything." I struggled to speak with the dryness in my mouth, but I knew I meant it. And I knew what I hoped she was going to request.

"Fuck me." She whispered, coyly.

"Fuck me and tell me who is better. I need to know."

I was on my feet and my arms were around her nakedness before she finished speaking. One hand on her back, one on her plentiful ass.

Our mouths met, and our lips closed on each other. Hers were soft and full, generous, Deb's had been thin and tight. Mom's mouth opened wide, her tongue was big and warm and enveloping, Deb's had been sharp and snake-like. Her flesh beneath my hands was soft and welcoming, Deb's had been tight and muscled. Deb had been almost gaunt she was so thin. Mom had rolls and bumps and tummies and roundness that felt amazing to touch and explore.

Our tongues danced and I could feel mom's generous hands all over my body, stroking, pulling, peeling away at my clothes. When I was completely naked, mom broke away and stepped back. She looked hungrily at my body, eyes transfixed by my cock.

"Well, that's one thing that's bigger than your fathers." Her voice guttural.

My cock twitched at the compliment, and my mouth flooded with saliva. Looking at her now, I could see she was utterly divine. She was perfectly proportioned, her curves magnificent. I wanted nothing more in the world than to take this generous woman. She held out her hand and I took it. She pulled me to her and kissed me, closing her eyes as she did, then breaking the kiss pulled me out of the kitchen and into her room.

In the bedroom, she kicked the door closed with the heel of her foot and placed me standing in the middle of the floor. I couldn't believe I was here, naked in front of my naked mother about to make love to her. The intense hatred that had swirled around me in the house for so many months had morphed somehow into pure lust. I didn't see her as just my mother anymore, but as the most sexually attractive, desirable woman I had ever seen.

Then, taking me by surprise yet again, she dropped to her knees and took my penis in her hand. I shivered in anticipation. She slid her hand back and forth a couple of times, as if trying to get a sense of its length and girth. Then, leaning forward, took the head in her mouth. My body exploded with sensation as her warm, wet mouth enveloped the gland. Her tongue slipped over the slit, and then down around the base of the head. My legs began to shake, and I felt lightheaded. My hands went to her head, as much to steady myself as to guide her. Then, slowly at first, she pushed her lips down the length of my shaft, and I exhaled a moan as she went.

"Oh, mom." I sighed.

She gagged a little as the head of my cock hit the back of her throat. She said something, I could feel the vibrations through my penis but couldn't understand the words. I got the gist though, as she slowly slid back up along my shaft, till it was held in place by just her lips on the head. Her hands were on my cock now, and my balls, stroking and fondling. She slobbered and licked her way around my head and then impaled herself on it again. Soon, she had found a rhythm and was bobbing up and down on the first few inches of my cock as her hands worked the rest of my shaft and balls.

Pretty soon, I could feel myself passing the point of no return. One second, I had great plans to make love to my mother, then next, all I could think of was coming in her or on her.

"Mom!" I warned.

She slid back off my cock and pumped the shaft furiously. When I came, I yelled with the ferocity of my orgasm. My cum sprayed out as if I hadn't come in weeks. It covered her face and dripped down in globs that hung from her chin momentarily before dropping down onto her breasts, tummy before getting lost in her hairy pussy. Her hands kept stroking me and now her mouth returned, sucking me back in and she pumped me dry with it, cleaning me off.

She sat back and surveyed her work. She ran the back of her hand across her mouth to clean it like a cat, and then licked my cum off her hand. My cock twitched at the sight.

"How did that compare to Deb?"

I laughed, delirious in my post orgasmic high.

"No comparison, mom. You're so much a better cocksucker." I laughed and she smiled proudly.

I bent down and lifted her up to me and soon my tongue was tasting my own semen in her mouth. My hands found her breasts and nipples. She moaned in delight as I squeezed and pressed and caressed. I quickly discovered that her sensitive nipples loved nothing more than to be squeezed and teased to the point of pain. I filed that away for later when my mouth would be on them.

I let one hands slide down from her breast, over her generous tummy, and into the forest below. I'd never encountered such a bush before. It was wild. My fingers traced through long hair, uncurling stands as they ran through them. It felt so delightfully real and natural. Unlike the perfectly depilated starkness Deb had presented me with. It told me I was with a real woman.

My fingers slid and wound through the growth about her vulva, searching, caressing, tenderly familiarizing themselves with this temple. I could feel the wetness, and the effect it was having on mom. Her breathing has become deeper and shorter. She was panting slightly and rocking, pressing her vulva against my hand. I stroked in and around her labia, carful to trace around the meaty slit. What a joy it was to experience the layers and folds of her perfect pussy. So much more welcoming and real than the tight, closed little pucker Deb had presented me with. I wanted to bury my tongue between the hairy folds and never come up for air.

It was my turn to kneel. I made lip service to her breasts on the way down. Biting and softly chewing her bullet nipples as I caressed and kneaded them, But the real prize for me was below. I continued my descent, lavishing kissed across her tummy and pelvis as I lowered myself toward the cave of my dreams. My tongue fought its way through her immense bush and found itself drawing itself through the sweetest tasting juice I had ever tasted. Deb's pussy had been scrupulously tasteless, as if scrubbed clean of womanness. Mom's was a heady potion that intoxicated and enslaved. The aroma alone I was now hooked on, and knew this would not, could not be a one-time expedition.

My tongue sought its way through the folds of her massive labia into the interior. I could feel mom sighing as she held onto me, pushing herself into my waiting mouth. Juices flowed freely into my mouth and down my throat, sustaining me, and I carried on. My tongue, traced its way up through her slit, resurfacing at the hooded clitoris. The tip of my tongue probed and caressed its way under the little flaps of skin, finding the nub and extracting a moan from mom.

My hands were on her plentiful buttocks now, fingers holding the crack of her ass. I could feel the hair that covered her ass crack on the tips of my fingers. It was delirious and only focused my tongue more on playing with her clit. Mom began to grind her pelvis into my face and mouth, and I picked up my licking pace. She began to buck into my mouth and let out a long, strangled moan as she came. I carried on licking and sucking, moving back to her labia when her clitoris became too sensitive for my tongue lashing.