Chalk and Cheese

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then we were embracing again, my rock hard cock flat and hot against her flabby tummy. Our soaking wet faces couldn't get enough of each other as our tongues swapped more of our mutual fluids. I felt her hand run over my ass and along my perineum and returned the favor, allowing my finger to tickle the nub of her asshole. We held and kissed and caressed and discovered each other's bodies for what felt like an hour, before I motioned her towards the bed.

Silently, reverentially, we climbed onto the mattress beside each other and made out once more, hands all over each other. Only once, did she break away, almost killing the moment.

"So, how do I really compare?" She asked me timidly, awkwardly, shyly.

"Mom. You are the sexiest, most sensuous woman I have ever seen, let along been with. She's like a blow-up doll, you are a goddess."

Whatever effect I though my words would have, I didn't expect to be shoved roughly onto my back and have my mom straddle me, taking complete control. My cock was swallowed into her greedy pussy in an instant. Then she went still, eyes closed, as if in devotion. I saw a thousand thoughts and sensations play out on her face as she sat there. Every muscle twitch, eyebrow raise. It was like she was experiencing a conversation between us that required no words. I lay there enraptured, watching this magnificent woman impaled on my cock. However much I had loved her before, I now adored her beyond compare.

Her eyes opened. The look of absolute love and devotion I saw in them almost made me weep. The realization my feelings were being reciprocated. It went way beyond any comparison of her with dad's mistress. It even went beyond and comparison of me with dad. In that look, I saw my lover. My love from this day forward. Then she started to rock on my cock.

She slid her pelvis back and forth on mine. Our combined juices allowing us to move frictionless like we were both covered in lube. Her arms were in the air now, forcing her magnificent breasts into relief, and her tummy fat rolls disappeared. I watched her hairy pussy grind against my own pubes as my cock was massaged inside her. If I had died in that moment, this is what I would have expected heaven to feel like. She swayed above me like one of the great goddesses, lost in lustful devotion. She rocked back and forth, each stroke felt like magic as my cock slid back and forth inside her magnificent red hot, sopping pussy.

I began to lift my own pelvis in time with her stokes, intensifying the depth and feeling of my cock inside her. The squelching sound intensified with our synchronized movements. I tightened the muscles in my perineum, rewarded with a soft moan from mom as my cock expanded inside her. On and on she rocked and swayed, and I bucked gently beneath her.

My hands reached up and began to fondle her breasts, fingers grabbing and pulling and twisting her nipples. All the time, I watched the effect on her face and let it guide my pressure on her nipples. Soon, she was coming on top of me, and I felt her wetness seeping across my abdomen, just making our sexual slip-n-slide even more effective. Her moans and groans turned into a keening. She lowered her hands onto my chest and bucked wildly on my cock, adding a piston like humping to the grinding, swaying motion. She began to scream and cream in pleasure as my own orgasm hit me. It was so intense as to catch me off guard completely. I think, experiencing her coming on me like that was more than enough to send me over an edge I hadn't even realized I was close to. My shouts of joy joined her yelps of delight. We passed through that orgasm and into another almost without noticing. My cock barely lost any of its hardness, something I have never experienced before. I simply grew slightly flaccid, then immediately hard again. The sensation of me growing inside mom enough to roll her into her next orgasm. And me quickly into mine.

Afterward, we lay enraptured and enwrapped in each other's arms and legs. The sheets had been kicked off the bed, and we didn't notice. Mom kissed me and smiled, eyes drooping. I kissed her back and allowed myself to drift off in blissful sleep.

I woke much later, thinking I had heard a door, but soon realizing the apartment was silent, bar my mom's regular breath beside me. She had rolled onto her back, and I was tempted to kiss my way over her tummy to her hairy bush again. Later, I decided, letting myself fall back asleep.

Later still, I became aware of an intense, hot, wet pleasurable sucking sensation on my cock which was now hard as a rock again. Mom must have had a similar thought to mine, but she had gone through with it. I lay there enjoying the sensation of lips sliding on my cock, eyes shut, listening to mom's deep regular breathing beside my ear.

But ... how could I hear mom beside me?

I opened my eyes and lifted my head slightly.

Kelly's head was bobbing up and down on my cock.

At first, I thought I was dreaming, then she looked towards me and grinned, my cock still in her mouth.

"What the?" I mouthed. She looked towards mom, and I followed her eyes along her arm to her hand stroking mom's pussy. I twisted and looked at mom who was grinning back at me.

"Permission to come aboard?" Kelly mumbled, my cock still in her mouth, sending glorious vibrations through me.

"Permission granted." Mom laughed. With disappointment, I felt Kelly break her suction on my cock. Until that is, I felt her sink her weight down on me as my cock disappeared deliciously inside her pussy. Mom sat up laughing. She clambered across my face and the last thing I heard was mom and Kelly kissing as mom's ass descended onto my waiting, delighted mouth.