Challenge 1-2-3-Nude

Story Info
Stanley hangs out with Erin and Jessica at the park.
2.5k words
3.88
6.7k
4
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My new life was about to begin. I started a job in a new veterinary clinic. I just finished med school. I moved to a nearby country club. I thought I could stay in shape. My average built body could slowly develop abs. My girlfriend was going to call later. I tried to get a lay of the land. I visited the local burger place, Beauty Bunz.

I got on the computer and called my girlfriend using Skype. Soon a woman in a flannel sweater came on. Her long black hair hung along her left cheek. Her green eyes were bright next to her olive colored skin.

"Hi Amber. I just found a great burger place to take you when you visit."

"Stanley, I have been thinking. I might not be able to come visit as often as when we were living together."

"I will be sure to try to make each moment special when you come. I only wish I could find you a job here too. I do not see ski resorts here in Pecos, Texas."

"Stanley, I like my job. Teaching new people how to ski down the slopes. I started enjoying just hanging out with them afterward too."

"That is great! I am glad you are making new friends."

"Stanley, I cannot come this weekend to see you."

"Amber, maybe another time?"

"Stanley. I have someone coming over tonight."

"Someone coming over? Is it a new friend?"

Perfect timing a knock on Amber's door. A deep voice boomed in. "Honey the water feels great!" I saw standing behind Amber a completely nude man. I could not continue. I exited the video chat. I turned off the computer.

A year later, I have gotten used the new community. The house next door sold in a heartbeat and I was excited to share my community with new person. I was both surprised returning one afternoon days later to construction trucks pulled up and removing the Earth, creating a swimming pool, pouring concrete, and making the home the way he or she wanted. I was excited because I was going to make more friends.

I went on a business trip Thursday and got back on Sunday. I discovered a tall wooden fence all around the property that weekend. My original reaction was to think the new neighbors might have a dog. Over time I kept my eyes and ears open. I heard no new dog. I kept searching for a sign of who might be living next door.

One night I heard splashing on their side of the fence. Late afternoon the next day, I heard a doorbell. I went to answer it. Standing on the other side was a beautiful girl. She looked around 5'5" slender with long silky blonde hair down to the middle of her back and blue eyes clear as the clean ocean. I just wanted to jump into her eyes and be a part of her smile. I was nervous. She appeared to be well active and slender. It appeared she liked the outdoors, her skin was slightly tan. She wore blue jeans and an orange blouse.

"Hello there. I am your new neighbor, Erin," the woman cheerfully informed me.

"Nice to meet you. I am Stanley."

Erin invited me over Friday night. It was a warm summer evening when I came over. Erin met us at the front door. Erin was dressed in short white pants and a white tank top. I was talking with her and noticed that her nipples were pressing against fabric. I tried to maintain eye contact. She was barefoot and her toes were painted a bright violet. I was casually dressed in shorts and a t-shirt, standing barefoot on her wooden floor.

We decided to relax and order a cheese pizza. I found out she is from the North. She claims it is still too hot for her. We giggled and got to know each other better. We went into the living room to talk more comfortably.

"I see you have a tennis racket pushed against the wall. You play?" I asked.

"I just started taking lessons a month ago. Do you play?" she responded.

"I play. Maybe I can give you some pointers?"

"Or Maybe I will teach you how to win!" She chuckled.

Erin brought us both beers and I brought in the pizza. We continued asking questions and learning more about each other. She works as an accountant and is from Colorado. I informed her that I am a veterinarian. I was looking at her house to find more discussion topics. I noticed all her photos were of her or brightly colored flowers.

"Where did you get this picture of foxglove?!"

"I took it. I minored in photography. I am surprised you knew foxglove."

"I need to be familiar with plants to make sure animals ae healthy. I also enjoy taking photos as well. I put myself through vet school by taking prom photos for high schoolers."

"What! That is so cool. Are you up for doing a tennis match tomorrow?'

"Sure. We can find out who is teaching whom."

After a few moments, I got up to leave. Erin led me to the front door. I stepped out and turned around to say good bye. I saw Erin was taking off her purple blouse. Pulling the blouse off herself, she revealed her smooth tan skin on her back. Erin turned around and quickly covered her breasts with blouse in her hand. She smiled. I blushed, Erin noticing my embarrassment, and then called out," I think I have a new plan to win!"

Erin and I had a tennis match that was quite crazy (might be a future story). I learned Erin is quite comfortable with her body. I told her that I have been talking about housing a foreign exchange student for the local college. I do not know how it happened, but minutes later Erin ended up my girlfriend.

A couple days went by. The foreign exchange college student I am housing was out of control. The student's name is Jessica. She had black hair and pale white skin. She has a French accent. Her breasts were the size of tennis balls.

Jessica continued to pull pranks on me. I kept losing my towels when I shower. I found her underwear packed in my lunches when I went to work. I called Erin to tell her about my day. I heard about her work days as well. She told me that she finally got her house just the way she wanted it. She said some of her coworkers pull pranks too. She said her favorite prank was when the secretary scheduled Erin an appointment to interview for an assistant. She was getting dressed when he came in. He said their interview was scheduled fifteen minutes earlier than Erin planned. The secretary chuckled and told Erin to start getting dressed in the bathroom or stop procrastinating. I was listening as Jessica came walking by. I got an idea just then. I told Erin I should introduce her to Jessica. She said we should meet at 9:00 pm at Henley Park by the swings. I agreed. Maybe Jessica would behave more around Erin.

The next night, I was dressed in my khaki pants and blue t-shirt. Jessica wore a lime green skirt and matching tank top. We hung out by the swing set. The park was completely ours. Erin came by in her tennis outfit from before. The white outfit less bright. Erin had her hair up in pigtails. Jessica had her black hair down. I introduced them and they started talking.

I sat down on the nearby bench and the women sat on the swings just kind of swaying in place. Over time I felt like they were getting much closer. I snuck up behind Erin and pushed her sending her swing forward into the air. Jessica chuckled and began swinging forward.

They really didn't think about what we were doing. I was sending them higher and they were still swinging. I got to the front to take pictures for Jessica to show her friends back in Europe. I was looking through the lens of my iPhone. Their legs went back and forth on the swings, their skirts would fly open and expose their panties. I timed the picture perfectly. I got one during the brief period of time that there was not an up skirt shot. They got off the swing set. We all argued who was in better shape. We agreed to do a contest with three challenges.

The first challenge was jumping jacks. We wanted to see who could do the most in ten minutes.

"Let's make dis interesting, anything goes to win," suggested Jessica. Erin and I looked at each other. We nodded in agreement. Erin and I could have each other's back if it gets too crazy. Erin and Jessica's boobs bounced as we jumped up and down in unison.

I closed my eyes and counted each of my jumps. One..two...three...twenty...thirty-five ...sixty. I opened my eyes. Erin and Jessica were still jumping. In front of us were one black bra and one white sports bra. I looked at Erin and Jessica. Their breast seemed to bounce up and down more. I could see their tits through their shirts. Erin gave me a little smile. Jessica gave me a wink.

After a while, Erin said, "Time for challenge two! Let's go climb on the monkey bars!" We went over to the around ten-foot-tall monkey bars. Jessica climbed up first and lifted up her legs onto the top of the bars. She then she let go with her hands. She now was upside down hanging off the bars. Jessica's shirt opened up a bit and her skirt hung down inside out. I could see Jessica's belly and panties. My khakis began to feel tighter. My hands began to sweat.

Erin looked at Jessica, cheering her on. Erin looked at me and then down at my pants. Jessica decided to get off the monkey bars to let me have my turn. I climbed up the ladder and began to go across. My grip was not the best with all the sweat.

Erin decided to have some fun at my expense. Erin called out, "Stanley take a look at these!" She lifted up her tank top. I turned around and saw Erin's breasts. My pants got tighter and more uncomfortable. I was having to keep cool as well as cross the monkey bars.

Jessica headed over to me. I heard a tug on my khakis. From my hanging position, I was powerless to stop her. I heard a zip and started to feel a breeze. Jessica had my khakis pulled down with my underwear. I was almost completely across. Erin came over and helped Jessica pull my sneakers, socks, khakis, and underwear off. Now I only wore my t-shirt and my large boner was dangling in plain sight. I decided to just let go.

Jessica and Erin looked at each other like they had a new idea. Yelling out, "New rule, you cannot put back on any clothes one is no longer wearing." This meant I only wore my shirt and the girls could not put on their bras.

Erin was getting ready for her turn. She turned to Jessica and me then beginning to climb up. Erin began to go across. After reaching the third bar, she paused and looked back at us.

Erin blurted out trying to be scared, "No Jessica, please don't pull my clothes off. Stanley is looking at me."

Jessica came over and took off Erin's shoes and socks. Erin pretended to struggle by trying to kick Jessica away. Jessica got kicked and was falling to the ground. Jessica quickly reached out grabbing Erin's skirt pulling it down with her. Erin was now hanging with her white t-shirt and white panties. Jessica got back up and grabbed Erin's panties with one tug yanked them down off her revealing a pussy with a little blonde stubble.

Erin began dangling back and forth. She hooked her bare legs onto the fifth bar. She let go sending her torso falling towards the ground. Her legs well secure prevented Erin from reaching the ground. Her white t-shirt flew down revealing her nude body. Erin started shaking her arms and head sending her shirt to come off. Erin started swinging again to grab the monkey bars. Her boobs swaying with each swing. She grabbed the bars and finished the second challenge.

"Oops! I guess I need to be nude for the third challenge," cried out Erin.

Jessica giggled. Jessica looked around for the next challenge and noticed a large fountain with a man statue on it. Without telling us she went over to it and began undressing. Pulling her skirt and panties down. "Now the game is more even!" Jessica stated. Then Jessica climbed in and began splashing around. Her tank top getting wet. Erin climbed and lied down in leaving her head unsubmerged. Feeling pressured I climbed in too. Erin pointed to me and then a statue. I turned and saw Jessica flirting with the statue. Erin and I laughed.

Jessica walked closer to me. I stood in front of this beautiful bottomless woman. Erin got up and grabbed Jessica's green tank top. Erin tugged the wet tank top stretching it out. Jessica got on her knees in the fountain. Jessica grabbed my medium thick penis and began stroking it towards me then away. Erin still holding Jessica's tank top whispered something in Jessica's ear. Jessica let go of my penis, she raised her arms in the air. Erin peeled off Jessica's stretched wet tank top.

Now I was the only person with clothes still on in the fountain. Erin threw the tank top outside the fountain. She went over to me and ripped my shirt off exposing my thin chest. My chest showing off my muscles. Erin threw my shirt and put her lips near my ear.

"Stanley here is your prize," whispered Erin. She grabbed my hand and put it right on one of her large breasts. My penis began growing again. Jessica grabbed it and gasped. She then put my penis into her mouth. She started stroking it again. Erin grabbed my other hand and put it on her vagina. I could feel the stubble around her pussy. I did not think I could keep myself from cumming.

Without warning, Erin let go of my hands and grabbed my cheeks. Erin pulled me to her face and kissed me. With that jerk, my penis went boom. I could not control it anymore. I looked down and saw Jessica's eyes get big. Jessica smiled big letting my milky cum dribble down her chin to her shoulder. The cum went down her left shoulder down her left breast. The drop fell off her left nipple landing in the water. Erin and Jessica looked at me and smiled. I told Jessica and Erin this is a secret and tell no one. Jessica promised not to tell Brandy, who was responsible of the exchange students at the local college. My life started getting more complicated. Jessica wanted me to me to repeat it at home. I finally got to the point, I asked Erin to house her for a while.