Home Invasion

Story Info
Burglars defile a husband’s wife during home invasion.
3.3k words
4.06
145.1k
120
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a husband and wife who lived in a decent neighborhood with decent neighbors. They never had many problems of home invasions or theft, so Jester and Eve didn't worry too much about home invasions or any kind of theft, but they still kept a close eye out just in case. Unfortunately, that wouldn't be enough for the two love birds. A pair of thieves were plotting to rob their house for everything they owned.

"Hey man, look over at that house right there with that nice ass white car. Betcha they got some good shit in there."

"What about these other ones dude?"

"Maybe, but my gut is telling me this is the one. Only two people live there and they usually leave every Thursday night...so the house is going to be ripe for the picking."

The two looked over at the house and the driver tapped his fingers on the steering wheel as Eve left the house and jumped into her car.

"I wouldn't mind getting a piece of that ass either. Lucky man to win that," the driver said to his buddy who only grunted and smiled.

———————————————

Jester and Eve spent the day together watching movies and making dinner. It was a beautiful day and they spent all of it just relaxing and being together.

"Hey, can you go pick me up some soda? I just drank the last can and I would REALLY love it if you could get more. Please???? Pleeeease!!!" Eve begged Jester, flinging to his arm and giving him the puppy dog eyes.

Her green eyes stared deeply into his blues until he finally sighed.

"Fiiine. Fine. You owe me when I get back though," he winked as he grabbed the keys. "Lock the door behind me. I'll be right back."

"Mhm. Hurry up already!" Eve whined out as she shooed away Jester.

As Jester jumped into the car and drove off, perfect timing would have it that the two thieves pulled up across the street and looked over at the house.

"See? No one home. You ready?" Said the brown skinned man as he pulled out his black ski mask and began pulling it over his face.

His partner, a much older 'Silver Fox', as some people would call them, sighed and grabbed his mask, pulling it over his silver/grey hair.

"I'm getting too old for this shit. In time, you'll take over the business and I'm gonna finally retire."

The brown skinned man cussed in Spanish and cocked his pistol then handed the spare pistol over to his partner.

"Whatever you say, Old Man. Let's just go and get this done with. I need some money."

The Older Man rolled his eyes and scratched his scruffy beard that itches beneath the ski mask before cocking his pistol and exiting the car.

Eve was sitting on the couch scrolling through different movies when she heard the door open up.

"Hey babe! That was fast!"

The two burglars paused as they opened the door and saw Eve sitting on the couch. Eve's eyes widened as she saw the two masked men entering her house. She forgot to lock the door, and they took advantage of that.

"Fuck. I told you the door being unlocked was too easy!" Whispered the younger thief.

"Shut up and grab her!"

Eve froze in fear until realization set in. She then stood up quickly and attempted to run for the kitchen before being grabbed by the younger man and lifted up into the air.

"Oh no you don't."

"Let go of me!!! Get out of my house!!!" Eve flailed about trying to free herself, but the man's grip was too strong and his arms wrapped around her petite waist easily.

Just as the older man walked over to Eve, Jester walked through the door with a case of soda for Eve.

"Hey, how many times do I have to tell you to lock the....," his voice trailed off as he saw the two masked men with Eve being grabbed by one of them.

The older man pointed his gun at Jester, "Don't make a sound. Come over here and sit down on the floor."

Jester looked over at Eve who was nearly in tears and trying to pull the younger man's arms off of her. He looked back over at the older man and slowly walked over to where they were. As instructed, he sat down with the soda case.

"Jay, keep ahold of his wife, I'm gonna tie this one up."

"Got it, Dee. She's not going anywhere. She's super light like a feather."

Jester eyed the man named "Dee" as he walked over, his gun still pointing at Jester. He felt a zip tie being placed on his wrists, securing his hands behind his back.

"Look...you guys can just take whatever and leave us alone. We won't say anything. We haven't even seen your faces," Jester tried persuading the two men.

Dee patted Jester on the back before responding, "I don't think so, pal. In fact... what's a beautiful woman like you leaving the door unlocked? Hm?" He turned his attention to Eve who paused her struggling to stare at Dee, the much older man compared to the one holding her.

"Don't you know bad, bad people could just...walk right in like we did, and take what they want?"

"You want me to zip tie her too?" The brown skinned man replied to his partner after giving Eve's firm, round butt a hard squeeze.

"No. Plans changed. We won't have enough time to grab stuff and run. In fact.... I think we will just take something else instead."

The older man walked closer to Eve and ran his finger across her smooth, soft cheek and dragged it down towards her thin neck before grabbing her by the throat tightly, it not tight enough to cut off her air.

"You know, it's been a real long time since I've been with a young girl like you. So youthful and full of life. Always have the tightest pussies."

Eve swallowed hard and looked over at Jester with "do something" eyes. Jester shouted, "Leave her alone! Look, just take whatever and leave! Please! We didn't do anything to you two! Get your hands off my wife damn it!"

Dee shook his head and let go of Eve's neck to grab both of her breasts through her shirt in both of his hands. He fondled her roughly while speaking to Jester, "No, I don't think so. I think I'm gonna take your wife right in front of you. Teach her a lesson about leaving the door unlocked."

Jay smiles through his mask and tightened his grip to keep Eve from struggling while Dee fondled her bra-less breasts through her shirt making her nipples harden and show through the fabric. He then grabbed her by her throat roughly and started squeezing down on it slowly suffocating her.

"Listen up Princess, you're gonna behave yourself or we'll put a bullet in both your skulls and take your shit. Cooperate, and we leave and you'll never see us again. Got it?" Dee leaned closer to Eve, waiting for her answer.

"No! Babe don't! Fuck that, no one is touching you!" Jester shouted out.

Eve looked over at Jester and back at Dee's masked face. Her eyes trailed downwards and she stared at her feet.

"O...ok. Just, don't hurt us please..."

Dee let go of her thin neck and chuckled. "Let her go Jay. She tries running or getting squirmy, just wrap her up again and we'll go from there. You, Mr...husband guy, sit there and shut the fuck up."

"I've always wanted to fuck a white girl," Jay mocked Jester as he let go of Eve and started rubbing his crotch as his cock began hardening in his pants.

Eve stood still and grabbed her arm while looking down at her feet.

"Well, go on then. Take off your shirt. Let's see what you've got under there," Commanded Dee as he slipped his pistol into the small of his back.

Eve looked at Jay and Dee who were both eyeing her up and down before she looked over at Jester who was staring back at her. His own cock slowly stirred to life as he thought about what was about to happen. He had secretly had a hidden fetish for something like this, but he never knew it would actually happen.

Eve gave a small smile at Jester as he nodded at her to go ahead and listen to them. She grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pulled upwards making her perky, round breasts bounce into view. Sighs could be heard from the two as they took in her breasts.

"Wow what a beautiful set of tits you got there, Hun." Dee spoke low as Eve tossed her shirt aside and played with her fingers as she kept looking down.

"Aw she's shy Dee. What? Never been naked in front of another man other than your husband?" Jay asked as he walked over to inspect the goods.

She shuddered as she felt his fingers caress her soft skin, touching her hips and moving up her sides until he cupped her perky 34B breasts in his hands. She felt him knead her breasts in between his fingers before tugging on her hardened, pink nipples making her gasp. Dee joined his partner as they stood behind Eve and fondled her breasts in front of Jester. Eve just stared at Jester without taking her eyes off of him as they molested her.

Jester watched as Dee and Jay hand one hand on each breast while their free hands caressed her smooth, flat stomach and lower back while they assaulted her breasts.

"I honestly never thought I'd get to feel another pair of youthful breasts again in my life...but you young lady, have the most beautiful lot of tits I've never seen in my life," Dee spoke to Eve as he squeezed her perky breasts hard before letting go.

"Alright. Take off your pants. Take off everything. I wanna see what your hubby married," Dee commanded.

Eve blushes in embarrassment and tugged down her shorts and underwear exposing her rear and pussy to the men. Two strange rapists that entered their home were now molesting Jesters wife, and he was hard watching it. His heart skipped a beat when he saw a thin, clear strand of fluid drip free from Eve's hairless pussy and run down her thigh. Was she actually enjoying this as much as he secretly was? Eve was soaking wet and the men caught on too.

"Wow...just...wow. Now if that ain't a sexy ass body I don't know what is. And you decided to only share it with this one guy for the rest of your life? Oh no. I think my partner and I are gonna have to ruin that pretty little pussy of yours," Dee grunted as her body came into full display.

How does it feel to have your wife stand completely naked in front of two strangers? You know, my balls are heavy with cum right now. Let's see... when was the last time I jerked off?" Dee spoke to Jester. He then unbuckled his belt and set his gun on a nearby table before letting his pants drop to the ground.

As soon as they dropped, his large, oozing cock swung into view violently from being restrained in his pants. Eve saw a strand of precum dripping from the flared pink tip. His cock was much older than Jester's, but it was thick and had a big vein pulsing along the shaft. His big balls sagged below, full of potent seed. Dee was indeed much older than Jester and Eve, but he was fit and had the making of abs covered in grey, curly hair.

"Well, clearly he's as hard as we are, Dee. Look at that pitched tent he's got in his pants!" Jay pointed toward Jester who's cock was twitching madly in his pants. He then grabbed Eve's hand and moved it to the outline of his cock in his pants.

"Get on your knees and let it free. Let's see how good white girls can suck a cock."

Eve blushes again and slowly got on her knees in front of Jay. Her trembling fingers unbuckled his belt and slowly unzipped his fly. Suddenly, Jay's brown cock flung outwards and slapped her thin wrist hard leaking precum where it struck.

"Ooh yeah! Freedom finally!!" Jay moaned as his cock twitched madly in the air against Eve's wrist as she finished pulling down his pants.

Jay's very large brown balls came into view and they sagged one lower than the other. She watched them rise and fall in his sack as she softly touched the purplish-pink tip of his cock that was smeared in his precum from oozing uncontrollably. These two were seriously pent up with how much they were leaking.

Jester watched as Eve's thing, pale fingers traced the veins on Jays cock before grabbing it by the base and aiming it to her mouth. He watched as his innocent wife slowly swallowed Jay's brown cock until her nose pushed up against his pubic bone. Jay grunted loudly, touching her cheek as his cock was fully engulfed. Eve pulled it free from her mouth and choked softly.

"Damn your girl knows how to suck a cock. Give my balls a good luck. Their brimming with seed that I'm gonna enjoy pouring into you," Jay moaned as she licked the side of his cock.

Eve did as she was told and lifted his cock upwards, pointing it towards the ceiling and began licking his balls. She put them both in her mouth as best she could with how big they were and have each one a good suck.

"Your wife sucks dick like a pro. You should be proud," Dee talked to Jester as he slowly stroked himself. "Hey, let me in will ya?"

Dee took his place next to Jay, both of their cocks close to each other and hovering over Eves slender face. Jester watched as she grabbed both cocks and gave each one a good, long suck before beginning to masturbate them while sucking on the other. Each cock, she took it all the way to the base, gagged for a second, and spit it back out while doing the same to the other. Both men moaned through their masks and they closed their eyes as they enjoyed her small mouth sucking their cocks.

Jester watched with a burning lust in his eyes and his underwear was soaked in precum.

"Alright I wanna see this pussy on her. Let's see what the good little wifey has shall we?" Dee moaned as he pulled his cock free from Eve and walked behind her, grabbing her butt with both hands. She stood up and bent over as Dee groped her firm, young ass. He gave it a hard slap before looking over at Jestee and grinning.

"You've got a very, very beautiful wife. I made the right decision breaking into here. Just know, I'm going to remember this for the rest of my life."

Jesters eyes widened as Dee ran his fingers across Eve's dripping cunt. She moaned as he spread her pussy lips apart and let them close again. He then touched her hard clit and moved it around in circles a few times before smirking.

"I think it's time I bury my cock into your previous little wife."

"No!! Please don't! Just leave us alone!" Jester shouted in a desperate attempt to stop Dee as he groped Eve's form ass a few more times before rubbing the tip of his cock against her push entrance, smearing his precum and her juices around together. He then pushed the tip of his pink tip in between her pussy lips and moaned as he felt her clench down on his cock.

"Oh fuck she's tight," Dee moaned as he gripped her hips tightly and slid further into her pussy.

As he slid into her he moaned low until his balls rested against her soaked thighs. His cock spurt a few drops of precum free as she clenched tighter around his cock.

"Mmmm. Your wife now has another man's cock inside of her." Dee slapped her ass hard making her tighten around his cock again.

"Fuck. Hun, you are too tight to. It be shared publicly. Damn."

Eve blushed and moaned as she felt Dee thrust into her deeply and roughly. She felt his old cock twitching deep within her womb as he struggled to keep from cumming. Meanwhile, she began toying with Jay's brown cock. She pushed it around before slapping it hard and making it bounce. Jay fondled her dangling breasts while Dee drove his cock into her from behind. Eve jerked his cock around roughly before swirling her tongue around the base and tip making Jay moan louder.

"Man, you're wife is fucking dirty. I'm loving this shit. Yeah suck on those balls. I can't wait to fill you up."

Jay tugged in her pink nipples as Dee picked up his pace getting closer and closer. His moans grew louder as he neared eruption.

"Oh yeah. Yeah I'm gonna cum hard..." Dee moaned.

"No! Take it out please! Don't cum inside of me! Cum anywhere else but inside of me!" Eve cried out, but she was ignored as Dee gripped her hips harder and began really pounding her pussy.

"Mmm. Mm! MMMMM!!!! Oh GOD YES!!!!" Dee grunted loudly as his old balls began pumping their seed deep within Eve's pussy. Her pussy clenched down on his erupting cock making him cum even harder.

Jester watched the man's balls deflate inside of his wife as he imagined her womb being flooded with white spunk. Eve moaned against Jays cock which made it vibrate in her mouth and leaking more precum.

Once Dee finished his deposit, he filled his softening cock free from her extremely tight pussy before sitting down on the couch. His flaccid, spent cock rested on his cum stained thighs as he watched Jay sit down next to him.

"Come over here and sit on my cock," Jay motioned Eve over. Jays balls hung slightly off the edge of the couch as his dick twitched in the air awaiting its release.

A thick strand of precum oozed out of the tip and ran down his vein covered shaft as Eve walked over. Jester watched as Eve climbed on top of Jay, facing him, and slid his cock in between her thighs, burying him balls deep inside of her cum soaked pussy.

"Fuck yeah Dee, you were right. She's fucking tight!! Now ride my brown cock."

Eve moaned as she felt him grab her ass roughly and began sucking on her breasts as they pushed into his masked face. He took each nipple into the mouth hole and sucked on them roughly while spanking and groping her ass while she bounced up and down on his cock. She could feel him bulge out her stomach each time she took him balls deep and it made her moan louder. Eve rolled her hips around and threw her head back as she came on Jay's cock. After her body stopped twitching, she rode him harder and faster.

Jay moves his hands from her ass to her breasts and fondled then around while sucking on her cleavage and nipples, his cock swelling up, ready to burst.

Within minutes, Jays cock began spilling out its seed in thick, gooey waves as his balls pumped themselves empty. Jester watched as his wife milked another man's cock dry. His wife was being filled with two different men's seed and he loved it. He watched as Eve sat still while Jays balls exploded inside of her. Each powerful burst of cum made Jays brown balls rise up and squirt what they held free. After a few moments, Eve unstraddled Jay and the cum she had in her pussy began running down her thighs as she trembled in pleasure and terror of what she just did.

"Fuck...now that was a helluva fuck I've ever had in my life."