Challenge Accepted Ch. 01

Story Info
Josh and Jenny meet at a college sex party.
6.2k words
4.62
18.7k
38
3

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 10/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RandyGimp
RandyGimp
171 Followers

I'd like to thank b1084 for being my editor and consultant. What started as an idea for a one-part story blossomed into a tale of romance and love. Without his guidance, many elements in this story wouldn't make sense.

I love college parties, and my buddy, Esther, is throwing one tonight. Only eight people will be there, and I count myself lucky to be included. Her parties get pretty wild because of who she invites and because she has plenty of liquor on hand. I'm not part of her wild bunch, but she usually lets me attend because we are close friends.

At the last party she invited me to, I ended up fucking a beautiful blonde. Her name was Jenny.

Before meeting her at the party, I'd seen her on campus but never spoke with her. I fell in love that night. I know, silly, but it's true. I didn't think love at first sight was a real thing, but now I know it is. I, of course, didn't tell anybody. I tried asking her out a few times, but she always said she was too busy...so no luck. I'm hoping she'll be there tonight.

Jenny is one of those outgoing souls that seems to always have a smile on her face and is constantly surrounded by friends. I've never seen her alone. Never. Jenny is tall, probably around 5'11", and that's without heels. She's athletic...not that she plays collegiate sports, but she has the perfect muscle tone for her height and weight. When I look at her, the Commodores' words from the song Brick House invades my mind. Her breasts are pronounced but not overly large. She has the cutest nipples and areolas. Her eyes are green...emerald green...hypnotic green. Yeah...I'm smitten. I'm not only in love, but I'm in lust with her too. God, I hope she's at the party tonight.

It's four o'clock by the time I finish my last class and get back to my apartment. My roommate, Dave, walks in about an hour after me, plops his books and crap on the coffee table, and collapses on the couch.

"Long day?" I ask.

"Fuck! You wouldn't believe it. I have a ten-page paper due in Psych on Monday. I'm going to be in the fuckin' library all weekend."

"That sucks, dude!"

"What are you doing this weekend?"

"Me? Not much. I'm going to a small party tonight and haven't thought about Saturday or Sunday at all. I'll probably just lounge around and be lazy."

"You don't have any homework or anything?"

"Nah...I finished it this afternoon before my last class."

"Lucky fuck! Where's the party?"

This is a tricky question to answer. Esther told me not to let anyone know about the party because she didn't want anyone crashing it. So, the wheels turn as I figure out how to answer him without giving away that it's Esther's party.

"An apartment across campus." That's a lie, but I can't let him know it's just down the street, or he'll know. "I'm told there won't be too many people there."

"Really? Care if I tag along?"

"Dude, there's probably going to be a lot of drinking and loud music. I don't think a hangover is going to help you get your paper written this weekend."

"Yeah...you're right. Never mind."

Whew! Got out of that one.

I mess around until it's time for dinner, and instead of cooking, I choose to eat out. I have a choice: grab some fast food, or go to the dining hall. I decide on the dining hall, I mean, after all, I paid for the meal plan, so I might as well use it.

After selecting the items I want for dinner, I look around for an empty seat and see Jenny with a couple of her girlfriends. Shit! I really want to sit with her but decide to play it cool and find a place on the other side of the room. When I finish, I dump the dishes on the conveyor belt and leave. On my way home, I run into a group of buddies playing Frisbee golf, so I join in on the fun. When the sun begins to set, I head back to my apartment to get ready for the party.

I'm in the bathroom staring in the mirror. My sandy brown hair is tousled after my shower, so I run my fingers through it to make it look somewhat combed. Then, I check my teeth to make sure there's nothing stuck between them and notice my rough cheeks. I shaved this morning, but sometimes once a day isn't enough. After fluffing the fur on my chest, and wonder if I should wear a t-shirt or a button-down, so I can let my hair poke through the top. Then, breaking out my shaving cream and razor, I proceed to give myself the best shave possible. I want my cheeks to be as smooth as possible for the party.

Happy with the results of my shave and shower, I go into my room to get dressed. Since I have an adjoining bathroom, I don't bother wrapping a towel around me. What's the point?

"Dude! What are you doing?"

Shit! I jump out of my shoes (okay, I'm not wearing shoes, but it's just a saying). Looking over, my roommate is standing next to my bookshelf with one of his buddies.

"What the fuck? Why are you guys in my room?"

Retreating to the bathroom, I grab a towel and wrap it around my waist. Then, I go back into my room, rummage through my drawers for a pair of boxers, and slip them on before dropping the towel. Paisley. Eh...they'll be fine.

"Sorry, dude! You said I could get this book off your shelf."

Shit. I did, didn't I. Turning around, I look at them and say, "Yeah...right. I forgot about that."

I spread some deodorant on and sniff my underarms to make sure they smell fresh. Yeah...that'll do. Then, I grab a pair of clean jeans and slip them on before looking through my closet for a shirt to wear. I decide to wear a short-sleeved one that is snug around my biceps and slip it on, leaving the top three buttons undone. That's when the guys give me a wolf whistle.

Turning around, I look at them. "What?"

"Ladies like a sharp-dressed man," one of them says. "Must be some party to let the ol' chest hairs bust out like that."

Geeks! "Naw...I'm just hoping to see this one girl there."

"Jenny?" Dave asks.

"Yeah, Jenny," I confirm.

"Dude, when are you going to get some balls and ask her out?"

"I have! Every time I've called her, she tells me she's busy. Maybe tonight I'll be able to get her to go out with me."

"Dreamer!" Dave says with a chuckle.

The party starts at eight, and it's about eight-fifteen, so I leave to walk to Esther's. When I get there, the door is shut, and it's quiet. My mind quickly races to remember if I have the correct night. I'm sure I do, so I knock.

Esther opens the door. "Hey, Josh. You're late."

"Late?" I look at my watch, and it's half-past the hour. "Only thirty minutes."

Esther shrugs and opens the door all the way to let me in. Late my ass. I'm the third person there--no Jenny. My shoulders droop a little as I walk in. Two of Esther's friends are playing Twister with her roommate. Bottles of liquor are lined up on a desk, and Springsteen quietly plays in the background.

"Crank the music, Esther. This is no way to listen to The Boss!"

"No way!" Esther says. "I don't want to attract party crashers."

After throwing the bean bag chair into the corner, I plop down into it. Then, leaning back, I tuck my hands behind my head and watch the girls play their game. Esther walks over and sits on my lap, so I wrap my arms around her waist as she leans back into my shoulder.

My relationship with Esther is easy. We're friends. Good friends, but friends. There is no shortage of guys clamoring for her attention, and her social life is pretty busy. We've known each other since middle school and ended up at the same university by chance. We've never dated; we just don't have that kind of attraction towards each other. She's a cool girl and a lot of fun, but she isn't my type to get serious with. It's okay because I'm not her type either. I'm not a bad boy. In high school, I got straight A's, played football and baseball, and rarely went to a school dance. Esther was the opposite. She got good grades, but she was a socialite...she was at every party and every dance. She was very popular. Word in the locker room was that she gave the best head in school. I wouldn't know.

There's a rap on the door, so Esther jumps up and hops over to answer it. Yes, hops. She's a pretty jubilant person. It's a couple more guys. They walk in and immediately go over to the girls playing Twister and smack them on their asses. They squeal and then giggle. No sooner does Esther shut the door than there's another knock, and it's a couple more girls. They walk in. One of them is Jenny. Shit!!!! Jenny!! My heart skips a beat, and I want to jump up and walk over to her. I play it cool, though, and give them a wave as they walk in.

Jenny is dressed in a very short and tight hot pink dress. The hem comes up to just about the bottom of her ass. She's wearing black heels that cause her to tower above everyone else in the room. That's because I'm not standing, though. Shit, she's beautiful. Her dishwater blonde hair is curled, and her makeup is meticulous. You'd think she was going out on the town, not attending a small college bash. I have a hard time diverting my eyes from her long legs and pert tits busting out of the top of her dress. I think I see nipple imprints, but I'm afraid to look too hard to make sure. Play it cool!

She walks my way. Fuck! What do I do? Do I get up? Do I stay where I am? By the time I'm done arguing with myself and decide to stay put, she sits on the couch that's next to me. My heart beats a thousand times a second.

"Hey, Jenny. How are you?" I ask, desperately trying to make sure my voice doesn't crack.

"I'm good, Josh. How 'bout you?"

"Good." Shit! What do I say to her now?

"Sorry about being so busy when you asked me out. It was a bad time."

Yeah...sure...which time? This is no time to get sarcastic, so I calm myself before speaking. "Oh...yeah. Sure. It happens." Fuck! My insides want to explode!

"I was hoping you'd call me again."

Fuck! She was? Really? I keep my breathing in check, trying not to hyperventilate.

"Oh...yeah...sorry. Things got busy for me." Yeah...that's a lie. "I'd still love to go out with you sometime if your schedule has calmed down." You idiot! You actually said the "L" word? What the hell? You're losin' it, man. You're losin' it!

"I'm free this weekend," Jenny says quietly.

This weekend? Really? I want to jump up and shout for joy.

"Awesome. How about tomorrow night?"

"I'd love it. What time?"

"Uhm...five? We can get some dinner and then hit a movie if you want."

"Which movie?"

"Your choice. I'm game for anything." Yeah, right...like I'll even be paying attention to the movie.

"Sounds great! I'll check the paper to see what's playing. I'll see you at five then?"

"It's a date." Shit, that was lame. Standing up, I point to the booze and ask, "Can I get you something to drink?"

"Rum and Coke?"

"Gotcha. Be right back." I walk over, mix her drink and grab myself a beer before returning to her. After handing her her drink, I sit next to her, sipping my beer. My skin tingles being this close to her. Thinking back to the last party we were at and the sex, my cock grows inside my pants.

"Hey, everyone," Esther shouts. "We're going to play spin the bottle. Everyone in a circle over here...boy, girl."

Jenny and I stand at the same time. Her eyes are at my chin level, and she looks up at me. Her emerald green orbs penetrate my soul, and I melt.

"Help me take my shoes off?"

"Of course."

Taking her hand to help her balance, she kicks her heels off one at a time. I don't let go of her hand as we walk over to the forming circle. I don't know if she's aware of it or not, but it's heaven for me. Jenny kneels down into place, and I reluctantly let go of her hand. She immediately begins joking and laughing with the crowd. Two guys settle in next to her, so I go around opposite her and take a seat. It's better this way because I can see her. She is so beautiful.

After playing for around ten minutes, it's her turn to spin. The bottle points right at me. My heart leaps as my breath escapes my lungs. Trying to be as cool as I can, I get on my knees and meet her halfway. We kiss, and electricity shoots through my body. I pull away and look into her eyes.

"That was too short! Longer," Esther shouts. Then the rest of the circle begins chanting, "Longer...longer...longer...."

I look back into her eyes, and they seem to be smiling at me, so I scoot closer, sit back on my knees, and take her hands as she repositions herself. This time we go for it. The second our lips touch, my insides burst with excitement. Jenny pushes her tongue into my mouth, and it's game on. We play tonsil hockey. I can't hold my breath any longer and gently pull away. I don't let go of Jenny though, I want her to know how much I desire her. She leans back and gives me a wide smile. Warmth fills my whole being, and I smile back.

"Okay...Okay, you lovebirds. Josh, it's your turn...spin!" Esther instructs.

I give the bottle a healthy spin, and what are the chances? It lands on Jenny. This time we go at it from the start. I want to lay her back and make out with her, but I don't want to ruin the game. She gets on her knees, so I match her movements, and we press our bodies into each other as our lips frantically search out each other. There's no way she can't feel my hard cock pressing against her abdomen. Reaching into my hair, she tugs me into her. That's it...I can't take it anymore. Lifting her off the floor, I carry her to the couch, and we fall together...still making out. The game continues without us.

We're in our own little world. I'm on top of Jenny, and her legs are wrapped around my ass, holding me against her. I lean up on my elbows and pull away to take a breath. Her emerald eyes are now bright green. She's definitely as turned on as I am.

"I'm not sure I should say this, but..." shit...I don't know if I can do it. "I've missed you."

"I know. I've missed you too. I was hoping we would get together after the last party."

"Me too. Fuck I want you so bad right now!"

"I can tell," Jenny giggles and bucks her hips against me. "If you weren't wearing pants, your cock would be inside me right now."

"I think your panties would get in the way."

"What panties?" she says with a Cheshire grin.

Shit? She's going commando? I could tell she wasn't wearing a bra, but I had no idea about the panties. Shit! Shit! Shit! I slide my hand down and finger her wet pussy.

"Hmmm...that's what I'm talking about," she hums.

We're interrupted when someone slaps my ass. I lean to the side and look behind me. It's Esther.

"C'mon, Ken and Barbie...you're ruining the party. We're going to play Truth or Dare now."

Turning my attention back to Jenny, she leans into me and pecks me on the lips before sitting up. She stands, pulls the hem of her dress down, and then sits back down next to me. This does nothing to alleviate my stiff rod.

The game is pretty tame. The truths are insignificant, and the dares are just "kiss him" or "kiss her" types of things. Every time someone asks Jenny, she says "truth." Most of the time, depending on who asks, I say "dare."

My turn to ask comes around, and I look at Jenny and smile. "Truth or Dare?"

"Dare!" she says emphatically.

The room whoops because nobody has been able to get her to take a dare. She has already agreed to go out with me tomorrow night, so I decide to ramp it up a little. It's clear that she likes me, so I'm pretty sure she'll go for it.

"I dare you...to...spend the weekend with me in the city. I'll get two hotel rooms, and we'll go out and paint the town."

The room explodes.

Even though I'm a college student, I don't have a budget. My college fund is very generous. There is no way I can spend all the money, so getting a couple of hotel rooms and splurging on Jenny for the weekend isn't be a big deal...financially.

"Hey!" Esther exclaims. "The dares happen tonight, at the party."

"It's okay, Esther." Jenny looks at me, winks, and says, "I'll do it."

The room explodes again. My heart included. I'm overjoyed that I get to spend the weekend with the girl I'm in love with. I just have to make sure I don't say the "L" word to her...I don't want to scare her off.

Esther stares at me like I did something wrong.

"Okay, Esther, since you're insistent. Jenny, I dare you to suck on Esther's tit."

"Hey! Wait a minute," Esther protests.

Everyone, except for Esther, Jenny, and myself, start chanting, "Suck that tit...suck that tit...."

Jenny's cheeks turn red, but she gives me an evil grin at the same time. I look at Esther, and her hands are covering her face. I don't know why she's acting so shy all of a sudden. Jenny gets off the couch and kneels on all fours, seductively crawling towards Esther. With each movement, the hem on her dress rides up, exposing her ass. Her pussy pushes between her thighs, and her lips are swollen and moist. Lust builds in me once again. I involuntarily lick my lips as I contemplate getting on the floor behind her and licking her delectable pussy.

Jenny gets within arm's length of Esther, sits up, and unbuttons Esther's blouse, revealing her black bra. Jenny peels Esther's blouse off, reaches around her back, and unclasps her bra. The lace fabric falls off Esther's shoulders, revealing a firm pair of tits with extended nipples. Jenny gets back on all fours, leans down, and kisses Esther's nipple, the left one, and then the right. She alternates back and forth, kissing, licking, and sucking. Finally, Esther gets into it, puts her hands on the back of Jenny's head, and pulls her into her breasts as she throws her head back and moans.

Now the party gets exciting. It's no secret that Jenny likes girls. At the last party, she made out with a couple of them before we fucked.

Jenny takes advantage of Esther's exposed neck and kisses it gently. Then, moving to Esther's chin and then her lips, their tongues come out, and the room goes silent as everyone watches. Esther palms Jenny's breasts and then slides her shoulder straps down. Jenny's tits pop out, and she might as well be naked with the bottom of her dress around her waist and the top of her dress around her ribs. Esther pinches Jenny's nipples and gives them a tug. It's Jenny's turn to moan now.

A couple of the guys in the room slide their shorts off, exposing their hard cocks, and couples begin to pair off as lust fills the room. In a matter of minutes, there is more skin in the room than clothing.

I strip out of my clothes and kneel behind Jenny. Sliding my finger along her slit causes her to moan again. She's wet. Very wet. So, I penetrate her pussy with my digit, curl it down, and rub her g-spot. Her hips buck, and she pushes against me. Leaning down, I kiss her ass and then lick her pulsing rosebud. I don't know if she's into anal sex, so I keep it cool and just lick her cute asshole. I've never seen a more perfect ass. Sliding a second finger into her pussy, I pump gently. Jenny's hips rock faster, so I quicken the pace of my thrusting to match hers. My cock aches and pulses. Precum drips down my shaft as it seeps from my slit. Removing my fingers, I line my cock up with her pussy and push. My head pops in, and I immediately feel her warmth. I start slow, but with her urging, quicken my thrusts until I'm driving into her pussy with all I have.

Sometime during all of this, Esther has gotten naked. Lying down, Esther flips around and places her head under Jenny's pussy. She plays with Jenny's clit as she watches us fuck. Jenny goes wild. Lowering her head between Esther's thighs, Jenny dines on Esther's fresh cunt. Eventually, Esther comes, and then Jenny. My balls tense, and I know I'm next, so I pull out and spray Jenny's asshole with my cum. As it drips down, Esther is there to lick it up.

Looking around the room, everyone is in their own worlds fucking.

RandyGimp
RandyGimp
171 Followers
12