Challenge Accepted Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RandyGimp
RandyGimp
171 Followers

Esther slides out from under Jenny, gets behind her, and cleans my spunk off her ass and pussy. Jenny lowers her head to the floor, arches her back, and moans. She comes again as Esther licks her pussy and plays with her clit. When Esther finishes with Jenny, she turns around, grabs my cock, and stuffs it into her mouth.

"Whoaa..."

"Lighten up," Esther jokes.

Jenny then turns around and joins Esther in blowing me. They take turns licking and sucking my balls and shaft. A few times, they come off my rail to make out. My balls tighten, and Jenny senses I'm going to come, so she slides her lips over my head and pushes down. Esther pumps my rod, and I let loose. Wave after wave of cum shoots down Jenny's throat. A drop seeps from the corner of her mouth, but Esther is right there to lick it up. When I finish coming, Jenny pulls off me, opens her mouth so we can see the white cream in her mouth, and then kisses Esther. They swap my sperm back and forth until they've swallowed the whole load.

Both couches are taken, so I flop into the bean back chair, and Jenny sits in my lap. We make out, thoroughly enjoying each other. My cock gets hard again and pokes through her legs. Jenny gently strokes me as we continue to make out.

Meanwhile, Esther joins another couple as she dives in, eating pussy, sucking cock, and kissing.

Wow! What a party.

Jenny pulls away from my lips and looks into my eyes. Then, she grins and says, "What would you say if I suggest that we don't wait until tomorrow to get a hotel room?"

"I said I'd get two rooms."

"What...you don't want to sleep with me? You'll fuck me but not sleep with me?" Jenny has a smirk on her face, so I know she's only messing with me.

"If we're in the same bed, I'm afraid there won't be any sleeping. I don't know how'd I'd keep my hands off you."

"Who said I wanted you to?"

I smile and pull her into me, and we make out some more. Jenny pulls away again.

"Seriously...let's get out of here and be alone," Jenny suggests.

"Okay. Where do you want to go? Back to your place or mine?"

"My roommate is a deadbeat, and yours is a dweeb. I want to be alone with you."

"Oh, come on. A dweeb? Okay, I'll give it to you that he's kind of a nerd, but he's a really nice guy."

"Still."

"I have my own room and bathroom, so he won't bother us. I'll send him a text to warn him that I'm bringing you home. Okay? He's been bugging me to ask you out, so he'll be cool."

"He's been bugging you? Then why haven't you asked me out?"

"C'mon, I tried. You kept shooting me down. There's only so much rejection a guy can take."

"I wasn't shooting you down...I was busy."

"I know that now, but without any extra context, it seemed like you didn't want to go out with me. Whenever I saw you on campus, it seemed like you didn't notice I was around."

"Whenever I saw you on campus, you always avoided me."

Seeing where this is going, I lighten up and say, "I'm sorry if you thought I was avoiding you. It wasn't because I didn't like you. It was because it felt like, to me, that you didn't want to be around me. I know this is wrong now, and I'm sorry. I just didn't want to seem like one of those guys who stalks the most beautiful woman on campus and won't take a hint."

Gently holding her face in my palms, I pull her lips to mine, and we kiss again. "From now on, you won't be able to get rid of me," I joke--kind of.

"Let's not go overboard here," she jokes back.

I can't believe how well this night is turning out. In the beginning, I was afraid to talk to Jenny, and now we're cuddled together, naked, making out, and having a real down-to-earth conversation.

Jenny stands, takes my hand, and tries to pull me out of the chair. I pull her back down to me and kiss her again. She giggles, gets back up and grabs my hand again.

"C'mon, let's get out of here."

I stand up and grab my clothes to dress. Jenny makes herself presentable and slides her heels back on. Once I'm dressed, I pull my phone out and text Dave.

Dude...I'm coming back to the apt with Jenny. Can you make yourself scarce for the night?

With Jenny? Really? :0 Sure man. No prob.

I show Jenny my phone, and she smiles. Then, leaning over the pile of bodies on the floor, Jenny whispers that we're leaving into Esther's ear. Esther stops what she's doing, looks at me, and then Jenny, and then smiles before going back to her carnal endeavors.

Jenny and I walk to my apartment. The night air is refreshing and calming.

"You live here? Is this even student housing? The building is nice!"

"Yep. This is my place." Of course, I don't tell her that I own the building.

"Wow!"

After climbing the stairs to the top floor, I unlock the door. It opens to darkness. Flipping the light switch, I immediately realize I should have thought this through. The place is a pigsty and smells like sweat. Shit! This is embarrassing.

Looking at Jenny, I say, "I didn't realize we left the place in such a mess. Let me clean up a bit and spray some freshener."

"I don't know if there's enough freshener to take care of this...ugh!"

After opening some windows, I quickly pick up the mess and find some Febreze (thanks, Mom!) to spray around the room. It helps...a little. Then, lifting Jenny off her feet, I carry her to my bedroom and lay her gently on the bed. Then, kicking off my shoes, I lie next to her and drink in her existence.

"What? Now that you have me all to yourself, you're not going to attack me?" Jenny says with a pout.

"Attack you? I would never attack you. I'd maul, molest, fondle, and grope you, but I'd never attack you!" I say with a smile.

"Hmmm..."

Placing my arm around her waist, I pull her into me. Jenny turns on her side, and we're eye-to-eye. Her succulent green eyes bore holes into my being, and I'm filled with a joy that isn't describable.

"Penny, for your thoughts?" she asks.

"You don't want to know my thoughts. Trust me. Just know that having you here with me, next to me, is a dream come true."

"A dream?"

"Actually, one of many," I say with a snicker.

"Josh Bearran, are you a romantic?"

"You could say that. One of my many flaws."

"Flaw? I don't think so. Of all the types I thought you'd be, romantic isn't one of them. It's actually refreshing, to be honest."

"Refreshing?"

"You'd be surprised how many guys just want to fuck and be done with it. I thought romance was dead."

"No...it's not dead...it's only hiding."

"You don't have to hide from me, Josh."

I pull her close, and we kiss. Not frantically, but slow, gentle, and warm. We take our time and enjoy every second of being together. I completely forget that we're still dressed. It doesn't matter. All that matters is that we're together, alone, in a quiet space, sharing our thoughts with each other. We go on to discuss our lives, past, present, and our hopes for the future. Before we know it, the sun rises, and light seeps into my room.

"If we're going to spend the weekend together, I need at least a few hours of sleep," Jenny pleads.

"Oh, yeah. Sleep."

We get up, and I pull the covers back before getting undressed. Jenny's dress falls to the floor, leaving her naked. She is a goddess! She crawls into bed, and I get in behind her. Jenny turns her back to me, so I spoon her with my semi-hard cock nestled against her back. Then, wrapping my arms around her, we slowly drift off to sleep.

***************

Something moves, and I wake up. Forgetting where I am for a second, I see Jenny on her side, facing me. It all comes back, and I'm happy. Happier than I've been in a very long time. I lean into her, kiss her forehead and the tip of her cute little nose.

It's noon.

Jenny sifts her fingers through my chest hairs before sliding her hand lower. Grabbing my morning wood, she squeezes it and pulls. I moan. Leaning into her, I pull her taut nipple into my mouth, flicking it with my tongue. She rolls onto her back while still holding onto me. I roll over her, putting my weight on my forearms and knees, and look into her wanton eyes. Jenny spreads her legs slowly, so I reposition my legs so they are on the inside of her. She guides my cock into her sopping pussy, and I push into her. She moans. Our eyes remain locked to each other, both of us smiling as we engage in our coupling.

"Jen, how do you want it?" I ask.

"Make love to me, Josh," she pleads.

Leaning down into her neck, I kiss it gently as I slowly drive my cock into her. Jenny arches her back, tilting her pussy to meet my angle, and then I pull out slowly. Slowly moving in and out of her, we get our rhythm. By now, the sheets are entirely off us, and Jenny wraps her legs around my ass, holding me to her. I continue to pump my cock into her as our breathing becomes labored and erratic. I want a better angle for my next move, so I lift my torso away from her. Sliding my shaft almost all the way out, I quickly drive it in all the way into her.

"UHNG," she moans. "Do that again!"

I obey my sex goddess by pulling out and driving into her repeatedly.

"Fuck...that feels so good!" she moans. "Harder!"

I pump into her hard and fast. Her feet unlock from around my ass, and she plants them firmly on the mattress, lifting her ass in the process. Her body quivers as she inhales sharply.

"Fuuuuuuuck!"

Knowing that she has gotten off, I pay attention to my body. My balls tighten, and I'm almost at my peak.

"I'm going to come...where do you want it?"

"In me! I want you to come inside me."

"I'm not wearing a condom, Jenny," I remind her.

"It doesn't matter. I'm on the pill. Now, for God's sake, come!"

I pump a few more times and let go. When I come, I drive my cock all the way into her and keep it there, only moving as my balls and shaft pulse. Jenny wraps her arms around my neck and pulls me down, and we kiss deeply. I am one with her at the moment--one in body and spirit. The love I had for her before seems superficial to how I feel now. I never want to leave her side. I want to meld into her.

"God, I love the way you fuck me," she says.

I smile and kiss her again as I roll to my side. My cock slips from her warm sheath, and cum dribbles away from the both of us.

"The feeling is quite mutual, I assure you," I reply. I want to tell Jenny I love her, but I know that's the wrong thing to say. We don't know each other that well, and we certainly haven't been together much...I mean, this is only the third time we've had sex.

We kiss again while holding each other. I have her tight against me...and I don't want to let go.

"Babe, I need to go back to my place to shower and pack a few things," Jenny says.

Babe. I like that. "You can shower here if you want," I offer.

"No, you don't have what I need." Jenny smiles before kissing me on the forehead and nose. Then, climbing over me, she gets out of my bed, slips into her dress, and then steps into her shoes.

"Wouldn't you rather wear a t-shirt, shorts, and some sandals? It'll be easier to walk."

"This is all I brought with me. Remember?"

Getting out of bed, I pull out a t-shirt and gym shorts and hand them to her. Then, grabbing a pair of sandals from the closet, I drop them at her feet. She looks at me, astonished.

"Really?"

"Yeah, sure. You'll be more comfortable. You can leave your dress and shoes here, and I'll bring them with me when I pick you up this afternoon."

Jenny changes quickly. My shirt is way too big; it comes down to her thighs, and she has to pull the drawstrings on the gym shorts until they are almost a foot long. She inspects her borrowed clothing and looks at me, worried.

"What?" I ask.

"Everything is so baggy on me."

"You look fine. In fact, if you don't hurry out of here, I going to pull those clothes off you and fuck you again," I say teasingly.

"Promises, promises." Jenny pecks me on the cheek and asks, "What time are you going to pick me up?"

"How about three?"

"Perfect. Anything specific I should pack or wear on this mystery date?" she asks.

"Uhm...question first. Do you like baseball?"

"Yeah...sure."

I pull her into my arms and say, "Wear something comfortable because we're going to a Dodger game tonight. Then, tomorrow night, I'm taking you out for dinner and dancing." Leaning down, I kiss her passionately and then put my lips close to her ear and whisper, "Beyond that, I'll take requests."

"You may regret that," she says with a lilt in her voice.

"I doubt it." I sneak my hands under her t-shirt and slide them along her back to feel her soft skin. "I want you so bad right now!"

"Hmmm...I want you too, but if we have sex, I won't have time to get ready for the game tonight. It's your weekend, your choice."

Mustering all my strength, I remove my hands from her and let her go. Jenny reaches down, gives my hard cock a squeeze, and smiles. "You sure?"

"No. But I don't want to be in a rush later, so I'll let you go."

Jenny pouts and says, "Bummer. Okay then...I'll go get ready, pack, and see you at three." She worms her way from my grasp, spins around, and walks away.

"Cool. I call the hotel and get us a room." I say with a raised voice so she'll hear me.

Watching her swaying hips stroll away invokes images of her naked ass in my mind. I decide to shower to help me calm down, and when I'm done, I pack my things and make a few calls.

RandyGimp
RandyGimp
171 Followers
12