Challenge Accepted Ch. 02

Story Info
Jenny and Josh meet - from Jenny's point of view.
6.5k words
4.73
8.6k
10
1

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 10/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RandyGimp
RandyGimp
171 Followers

My heart drops when I see him step into the seating area of the dining hall. He's cute. Not Chris Hemsworth cute, but close.

"Shhhh...there he is," I say with my finger across my lips. Then I realize there's no reason to be quiet; we're in a large, noisy room.

"There who is?" Marie asks as she swivels her head to look.

"Don't look!" I say in a panic. "Be cool."

"Is that the guy you've been fussing over lately? What's his name? Jack, John, Jody?" Sandra asks.

"Josh...now be cool. Pretend you're telling me a joke."

"What? Why? God, it's just a guy, Jenny," Marie says with disgust in her voice. "Who cares!"

Marie doesn't like guys. She says they're smelly, self-centered, and...well...to put it in her words, "Ech." Sandra has the same attitude as Marie, which explains why they're dating each other. I like girls too...they're soft, tender, and delicious. But, ever since I met Josh, things have been different. It's strange. Before, I didn't really care about guys, especially the snobby rich ones. They think everything is theirs for the asking. If a nice guy asks me out, I usually accept, but I've never met one that's swept me off my feet before...until Josh, and I can't seem to get him off my mind. I just wish he felt the same way about me.

Josh called me like he promised he would, but I had a ton of school work and couldn't free up any time to see him because my accounting professor just gave us some projects to complete. It was just bad timing on Josh's part. Of course, I want to go out with him, but he didn't call again after I told him I was busy. That's the last time I spoke to him. It's like he's been avoiding me ever since. I've been tempted to approach him, but I don't want to appear to be a needy girl.

"Hey, Jenny. How you doin?" Looking to my right, there's a guy...no...a building...standing next to our table.

"Huh?" Do I know you?

"I'm Matt...Frank's friend?"

"Frank?"

"Yeah...you know, you went out with him a couple weeks ago, and we met at the pizza place?"

It all comes back to me now. Frank. What an asshole. We went out once, and before we even sat down for dinner, he began telling me all about how great he was and that he hoped to play in the NFL. He's the quarterback of our football team. Asshole. I don't even know why I agreed to go out with him. Jocks...ech.

"Frank said you guys weren't an item and that I could ask you out. So...wanna go out sometime?"

Frank gave him permission to ask me out? There's a reason I didn't go out with him again...idiot.

"What...so are you on the football team too?"

"Yeah...I'm one of the safeties. I'm only a junior, but I've been a starter since I was a freshman."

Who fucking cares? "Pass...what'd you say your name was? Mark?" I pause for effect. "I'm busy."

"Matt. My name is Matt. C'mon, you can't be that busy. I'm a fun guy...we'll have a good time, I promise."

"Listen, Matt." Another pause...even though the first time didn't matter. "I'm not into football players. I'm really not interested. I'm sure you're a nice guy, but I'm busy."

Matt rolls his eyes at me, turns around, and walks away. Whew!

"Why are you worried about one guy when you have them asking you out all the time?" Marie asks.

"It doesn't happen all the time," I say defensively.

"Every time I'm with you, it happens." Marie shoots back.

"Whatever. Josh is different. There's something about him, and I can't put my finger on it."

"Why do you care? Isn't he going out with Esther anyway? I mean, I always see them together," Sandra says.

"I thought so too, but I asked Esther about him, and she said they're just friends. They've known each other since middle school and like hanging out, but they're only friends."

"Friend zoned...ouch," Marie snickers.

The night I met Josh, I stayed afterward to help Esther clean up. Okay...that wasn't the only reason. I wanted the low down on Josh. I'd seen them together several times, and I thought they were an item...until the night of the party. They laughed and joked with each other, but they didn't act like they were together. In fact, Esther did her thing, and Josh did his...they didn't even mingle that much.

That was quite the party too. It started out innocent enough but turned wild as soon as the drinks began flowing. One of the girls took her top off, and it was game on. She was cute, too...I still don't know her name, though. Someone dared us to kiss, and she was just as happy to make out as I was. She pushed me down on the couch, got on top of me, and we went at it. Before I knew it, my top was off, and she was sucking on my tits. I rolled her over, and we fell onto the floor. I didn't care; I kissed her hard and then worked my lips down her torso. When I got to her shorts, I lifted her legs and slid them off. Her panties were soaked, so I slid the gusset to the side and swiped my tongue along her swollen lips. Fuck she tasted good. I got her naked and went to town on her cunt. When I looked up, she had a girl on each tit, sucking on her nipples and a cock in her mouth.

That's when I felt my shorts slide down my thighs and a tongue lick my wet pussy. Whoever it was, slid a finger inside me while sucking on my clit. It felt divine! Then something changed. It wasn't a tongue. I couldn't concentrate on whoever was attacking my pussy because I was busy with one of my own. It was a guy...his cock was parting my lips. I was going to protest, but at the moment, it felt too good. He slowly slid his cock into me.

"Ugh...that feels good! Fuck me," I shouted. My head came up involuntarily as he drove his cock into me. I wanted more. Getting into a rhythm, I pushed my ass against him as he fucked me. His balls slapping against my clit drove me crazy. I wanted more...no...I needed more. Looking down, the pussy I was eating was gone. I didn't care; I was getting the fucking of my life. I'd never had a cock in me that felt as good as this one. He was bringing me to new heights. It's like he could sense how I was feeling.

"Harder...fuck me harder...make me come!"

He put everything into it then. His cock reached places that had never been reached before. Shit, it felt good. I looked behind me to see who it was. I didn't know him, but he was an Adonis. This perfect male specimen was tall, full of muscles, and had curly, golden-brown hair. His abs rippled as he jackhammered into me. He grabbed my hips and pulled me against him as he drove that powerful cock into me. My legs quivered, and he slowed...he knew just what I needed. I wanted him to come inside me, but I didn't even know him. Shit! I hope he's wearing a rubber! When he pulled out, I fell to my side, exhausted. Thank God! He was wearing a condom, and it was full. He slid it off, tied it in a knot, and tossed it into a nearby trash can. He was still hard.

Getting on my knees, I grabbed his cock and sucked it between my lips. He tasted a little like latex, but I didn't care because I could taste my pussy too...it drove me crazy. I licked and sucked his cock like I couldn't get enough of him. I looked up into his eyes, and he gently wove his fingers into my hair, caressing me.

That's how he was different...he was firm but gentle.

"I'm going to come," he said to me.

I pulled him out of my mouth and jacked his cock as I moved to sit on the edge of the couch. He came alright. Spurt after spurt of hot cream jetted from the tip of his shaft. I aimed for my tits but got it all over my throat and shoulders too.

"Wow," I said. "Your cum is all over me."

He smiled as he leaned down and kissed me.

"That was magnificent," he whispered in my ear. "Thank you!"

He turned to walk away, but I grabbed his hand and pulled him back to me. There was pandemonium all around us...the sounds of moaning, skin slapping, grunting. It was a cornucopia of sex...a downright orgy.

We were strangers who had just fucked. We were both naked as jaybirds. I wanted him. I wanted him to fuck me again! I'd never been so horny in my life. A fire inside me had been awoken...a horny, insatiable fire.

He sat on the couch next to me, his cock still semi-hard. Damn! Leaning into him, I asked, "I'm Jenny. What's your name?"

"Josh."

That's all he said, just his name.

The urge to ride his cock overcame me. I wanted to sit onto his rod and feel it penetrate me.

"Josh, will you fuck me again?"

"It would be my pleasure!"

I straddled his legs, facing him, my breasts hanging in his face. He kissed my nipple and then sucked it into his mouth. Fuck that felt good. He held both tits and kneaded them as he alternated kissing and sucking on them. He was hard again...his cockhead pushing against my labia. I lowered myself onto his rod, letting him slide inside me as I gyrated my hips and sat back. Then he stopped me.

"Wait!" he said as he put his hand up. "Get a condom."

Right...a condom. Fuck. I jumped off him, grabbed a condom, ripped it open, and slid it down his shaft. Resuming my position, I slowly lowered myself onto his rod. His cock split my pussy open and filled me as I sank down onto it. Fuck he felt good inside me. I turned around and rode him hard until I came. Exhausted, I turned to face him and leaned into him, my tits smashing against his hard pecs. Josh wrapped his muscular arms around me and held me. I'd never felt so safe before. It was the weirdest thing...one second, I was horny as all get out, and the next, I was resting in Josh's arms, relaxed, safe, and comfortable. I didn't want to move. I wanted to kiss him, badly, but I hardly even knew him. Throwing caution to the wind, I lifted my head and looked into his eyes. He smiled at me, and suddenly we were making out. It felt as easy and natural as breathing. If I didn't know better, I'd think I was falling in love.

That's when someone slapped my ass. It was Esther. "Hey, Josh...Dave called and said your parents are looking for you. He said you need to call them."

Josh sat forward, still holding me. "I have to go, Jenny. Can I call you?"

"Go? Now?"

"Yeah...I'm sorry, but if my parents are calling, it's important."

"Uhm...sure. Give me your phone, and I'll put my number in it."

Josh stood effortlessly, still holding me. I wrapped my legs around him, and he moved his hands under my ass to hold me up. I clasped my hands around his neck and leaned back. His chest hair tickled my stiff nipples, and I shivered. He leaned in and kissed me again. God, I can't get enough of him. Why does he have to leave? I want to go with him! Fuck, what the hell is wrong with me?

Josh turned around, leaned over, and set me on the couch. "I promise, I'll call you," he said as he kissed me again.

He found his clothes and handed me his phone while he got dressed. Damn...five missed calls. Shit! He has to leave? That's fucked up! I returned his phone, and he leaned over and kissed me again. Not just a peck, but a full-on deep kiss. When he walked away, it felt like my heart was being pulled from my chest. What the hell is wrong with me? He's just a guy. As much as I tried to convince myself that he was just another guy...I couldn't deny that he was different, and I wanted him.

I stayed to help Esther clean up after everyone left, which allowed me to ask her about Josh.

"Sooo...Esther. Isn't Josh your boyfriend?"

She chuckled, "No. Not even close."

"But I've seen you guys together a lot."

"Yeah...we've known each other since middle school. He's a cool guy, but not my type."

"What's your type?"

She chuckled again. "I like my guys bad...I know, I know...it's not good for me, but I can't help it. Give me a guy with tats and a motorcycle, and I'll be all over him."

"Sooo...what's Josh like then?"

"Whoa...Jenny? You interested in him?"

"I think so...yeah...I'm interested."

"Wow. Okay."

Esther grabs my hand, drags me to the dining table, where we sit down.

"Josh is a good guy...a really good guy. And the dude is way smart. He's about to graduate with an MBA, in the same amount of time it's taken me to graduate with a BA. In high school, he took a lot of AP classes and got fives on all his tests. So he essentially began college as a junior and was able to get into the MBA program early."

"Wow! That's impressive. But he doesn't act like a nerd or anything...he seems really cool."

"Heh...cool. Look it up in the dictionary, and his picture is next to the definition."

"So...if he's been working on his MBA...he doesn't play sports? I mean...he's so big and strong."

"In high school, he played baseball and football. He was offered a scholarship at Occidental College but turned it down to come here. Everyone in his family came here...it's like a tradition or something."

"Christ...he sounds perfect. So what's the catch?"

"The catch? Heh...good luck finding time to be with him. School is his priority. I mean, don't get me wrong, he dates now and then but nothing serious. I've seen girls head over heels for him, and he doesn't even notice them. It surprises me that he said he'd call you. That doesn't seem like him."

"You mean that he's in it just for the sex?"

"No! No...no...no. Not even. I was lucky to get him here tonight. He's super fun to be around...really...it's just that he's usually preoccupied with school. I've always pictured him growing old alone because relationships just don't seem to be his thing."

"So, you think I'm wasting my time then?"

"Jenny, give him a chance. Look at you...you're smart, beautiful, sexy, and tall. If anyone has a shot with him, it's you."

"Yeah, but I don't want just a physical relationship...those are a dime a dozen. There's something different about him...I want to get to know him."

"YO! Jenny! Wake up!" Marie says.

Snapping out of my thoughts, I come back to the present. I look up to see Josh scanning the room, looking for a place to sit. I'm tempted to wave him over, but, as usual, he doesn't notice me. Esther was right...but I'm determined to change that. Being born a Nebraska farm girl, I'm used to hard work. If I want something, I go after it....and I want Josh.

I ran into Esther about two weeks ago, and she asked if I was still interested in Josh and why I wouldn't go out with him. I explained the situation and that I wanted to go out with him, but he didn't seem interested. I told her how he never noticed or talked to me.

"That's just Josh," she told me. "I'll fix it. I'm throwing another party in a couple of weeks. If you come, I'll invite him."

"I'll be there," I assured her.

"Cool. It will be small...only eight of us...and I expect it to be like my last party, only smaller. You game?"

"Yeah...sure. But I only want to be with Josh...no one else that will be there."

"I'll leave that to you two. Don't tell anyone about the party. I don't want any crashers, and I want to keep it small."

"Swear," I say as I cross my heart with my index finger.

That's tonight.

"YO! Jenny! What the hell is wrong with you? You keep spacing out," Sandra says.

"Sorry, I was just thinking about Josh."

"God, Jenny. He's just a guy," Sandra says with disgust. "Hey...let's go to the movies tonight."

"Can't," I shoot back. "I've got a thing I have to be at."

"What thing?" Marie asks.

"Just a thing. You guys go ahead without me." Looking at my watch, I see that I need to start getting ready if I'm going to make it to the party. "In fact, I've got to go, or I'm going to be late."

"Yeah...sure," Marie says.

We clear our tables and go our separate ways. I head to my apartment to get ready; I want to look perfect tonight. Perfect and irresistible. There's no way that Josh isn't going to notice me tonight.

Getting home, I jump into the shower, wash, and shave in all the right places. Standing in front of the mirror, I fluff my wet hair, contemplating how I want to wear it. Loosely curled. It takes a while to get it dry, but when it's done, I look in the mirror again and decide how to do my makeup. Putting those thoughts aside, I go into my room and do my nails. Fingers and toes. Everything has to match. Once my nails dry, I sift through the clothes in my closet. After the fifth outfit, I think I find the perfect thing. My hot pink dress. That'll get me noticed.

Picking out the perfect bra and panties, I slip them on before pulling my dress out of the closet. Slipping into my heels, I look at myself in the full-length mirror. Shit, I'm hot. I wonder what this'll look like without a bra...I drop my dress, remove my bra, and put it back on...better. Having my nipples rub against the fabric gets them just hard enough to make small imprints. I bend over and look in the mirror to see how much of my panties can be seen. Wow...that's revealing. I slip my panties off and bend over again. I'm turned on enough that my labia are slightly swollen. Running my fingers through my slit, I get a little wet. Ugh...that feels nice. I lick my finger to taste myself. Yum! Leaving my panties off, I go to the bathroom to do my makeup. When I'm finished, I go back into my room, retrieve my panties from the floor and get ready to put them back on, but then decide that I'm going to leave them off. I like the way the breeze feels against my freshly shaved skin. Besides, if things go right, I won't be wearing them long anyway.

I get to Esther's about a quarter to nine. As I walk up to her apartment, I run into two girls who are also going to the party. I recognize one of them as the girl I was made out with last time. I get an ache down low. Hmmm, she's hot.

Esther invites us in, and the first thing I see is Josh lounging in the bean bag chair. He smiles. I talk with Esther for a second and can tell he's checking me out. Perfect! Making my way over to him, I sit on the couch next to him.

"Hey, Jenny. How are you?" he asks. He seems nervous for some reason.

"I'm good, Josh. How 'bout you?"

"Good."

Time to make my move. I need to let him know that I want to go out with him. "Sorry about being so busy when you asked me out. It was a bad time."

"Oh...yeah. Sure. It happens."

"I was hoping you'd call me again."

"Oh...yeah...sorry. Things got busy for me. I'd still love to go out with you sometime if your schedule has calmed down."

"I'm free this weekend," I answer. C'mon Josh...get to it. Quit dragging your feet.

"Awesome. How about tomorrow night?"

There we go. "I'd love it. What time?"

"Uhm...five? We can get some dinner and then hit a movie if you want."

A movie? Boring. But if this is what it'll take, I'll do it. "Which movie?"

"Your choice. I'm game for anything."

Anything? How about a romcom? Shit...I've got a good thing going here, don't blow it now. "Sounds great! I'll check the paper to see what's playing. I'll see you at five then?"

"It's a date."

Standing up, he points to the liquor bottles and asks, "Can I get you something to drink?"

"Rum and Coke?"

"Gotcha. Be right back." He walks over, pours my drink, and comes back. He hands it to me as he sits next to me. I get goosebumps, and my tummy aches low down. Fuck, I want him so bad. Squeezing my thighs together, I try to not give away how much I want to be with him.

"Hey, everyone," Esther shouts. "We're going to play spin the bottle. Everyone get in a circle over here...boy, girl."

This'll be fun. We play for a little while, and my turn comes up to spin. Giving the bottle a good spin, I mentally will it to point at Josh. He's the one I want to kiss, but it lands on the hot chick I made out with last time. Shit...I need to get her name. She isn't shy at all, and when we meet in the middle to kiss, she goes for it. Fuck, she kisses good. I get lost in my thoughts as we make out. She pulls away and smiles at me. Pussy juice leaks out and runs down my thigh. I press them together to try and hide how turned on I am.

RandyGimp
RandyGimp
171 Followers
12