Challenge Accepted Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few turns later, I spin again, and this time I'm hoping it'll be Josh. It is. We meet in the middle and kiss. Sparks fly, and a jolt shocks me from my lips to my pussy.

"That was too short! Longer," Esther shouts, and then the circle chants, "Longer...longer...longer...."

His beautiful hazel eyes touch my soul. All I want is him. We kiss, this time deeply, and I melt. It's Josh's turn to spin, and it lands on me. Hallelujah! We don't hesitate this time; we kiss like our lives depended on it. I get on my knees to get a better angle at his lips, but he rises up on his knees too. He drives his lips into mine...I've never been kissed so hard in my life, and I love it. I can't help but grab the back of his head and pull him into me. I want him so bad. He wants me too...I can feel him. Josh suddenly scoops me up off the floor, and the next thing I know, I'm on my back on the couch with him on top of me. I wrap my legs around him, and we make out. His cock presses against my pussy...my naked pussy. God, I wish he was naked right now. I want him inside me more than I've ever wanted anything in my life. Josh pulls away from my lips, and I feel empty. I want him back...right now...I want him back.

"I'm not sure I should say this, but...I've missed you," he whispers to me.

He's missed me? My insides twirl and jump. Goosebumps return, and I'm filled with a warmth I've never felt before. Trying to put on a calm exterior, I say, "I know. I've missed you too. I was hoping we would get together after the last party."

"Me too. Fuck I want you so bad right now!"

"I can tell." His stiff shaft pushes against me, and I can't help but buck my hips against him. "If you weren't wearing pants, your cock would be inside me right now."

"I think your panties would get in the way."

"What panties?" I say with a grin. The secret's out...it's now or never. Josh slides his hand under my dress and fingers my wet pussy. Ungh! It feels so good. "Hmmm...that's what I'm talking about," I moan.

I hear a slap, and Josh jumps as he pulls away from me. We both look behind him.

"C'mon, Ken and Barbie...you're ruining the party. We're going to play Truth or Dare now," Esther says.

Damn! We were just getting into it. I know Esther has a plan, so I give up. Giving Josh a quick kiss, I stand up to pull my dress down. When I sit back down, I get as close to Josh as possible without sitting on his lap.

Truth or Dare...that's a tricky game. I don't want to do any dares, so I keep saying "truth" when someone asks me. Of course, nothing really comes out that people don't know about me anyway, so it's no big deal.

Then it's Josh's turn. He looks at me and asks, "Truth or Dare?"

Shit! Do I accept a dare from him? What will he ask me to do? I'm pretty sure he won't ask me to do anything too outlandish, so I take a chance. "Dare," I answer.

The room breaks out in excitement. Everyone's been trying to give me a dare, but I won't fall for it. So what's Josh going to dare me to do?

"I dare you...to...spend the weekend with me in the city. I'll get two hotel rooms, and we'll go out and paint the town," Josh says with an evil grin on his face.

Spend the weekend with him? Shit, I'd do that without a dare.

Esther objects, saying that the dare has to be done at the party...what does she have up her sleeve?

"It's okay, Esther." Then, giving Josh a wink, I say, "I'll do it." This is my chance to get to know him better and have some mind-blowing sex at the same time.

Esther stares Josh down with a dirty look. What the hell, Esther? This is what I want! The next thing I hear is Josh daring me to suck on Esther's tit. Again, not much of a dare for me...she has beautiful tits, and I'd love to suck on them. The room explodes in excitement again. I decide to give Josh a show, so I get on all fours and slowly crawl to Esther. She has her hands over her face like she's trying to hide, but it won't work. It's not like her to be shy, but I don't care...she's getting both her tits sucked on.

As I crawl to Esther, my dress rides up, exposing my ass. It's pointed directly at Josh, and I hope he's getting a good look. There's a reason I didn't wear any panties, and now I'm taking advantage of the situation. After getting Esther undressed, I start with one nipple and then move to the other. It doesn't take long for her to get into it. She buries her fingers in my hair and pulls me into her as she throws her head back and moans. Leaving her breasts, I kiss her neck and then her lips. She opens up to me, and we kiss deeply, our tongues gliding and caressing. Damn...she kisses good. Next, Esther slides the straps of my dress off my shoulders, exposing my tits. She's all over me, and I love it.

The room gets quiet, so I look up, and everyone is undressing. It's go time! Esther slides her shorts off, revealing her bald pussy. Dropping my head between her thighs, I lick her moist cunt until her juices flow freely. Someone's finger slides along my pussy, so I look back, and it's Josh. He's naked. Smiling, I go back to work on Esther and let Josh have his way with me. He teases me with his finger, pushing against my g-spot. My hips buck, and I have a mini orgasm. Fuck, that feels good. Then his tongue slides along my pussy...and then my asshole. That's new! I love the attention he's giving me, so I push against him so he'll give me more.

Josh penetrates my cunt with his hard cock. There is nothing that compares with how good this feels. There are no condoms at this party, but I'm not worried because I'm on birth control. Josh doesn't sleep around much, so I'm not concerned about catching anything from him either. Josh's cock sinks into me all the way to the hilt, and then he pulls back out. I don't want him out of me, so I push back to get him back inside. He thrusts into me, and I match his thrusts by bucking my hips into him. Esther sees that I'm preoccupied, so she lies down, turns around, and gets in the 69 position. Spreading her legs for me, I dive into her pussy as I get fucked. What an exciting party. I love this!

Between Josh fucking me and Esther flooding my mouth with her cum, I can't hold back and come also. Josh pulls out of me, and I look back just in time to see him jacking his cock until it comes all over my ass. God, that feels good. Esther crawls from underneath me and licks Josh's cum off my ass and pussy. I come again. Esther finishes with me, so I look back again and see Josh's cock in her mouth. That bitch. She knows that's for me. I meet her at Josh's cock, and we lick and suck him together. I forgive her when she pulls me into her and kisses me deeply. We go back to Josh's cock until he's ready to come. His balls tighten, and I know what's coming, so I engulf his cock in my mouth and try to keep every last drop for myself. Some must be escaping because Esther is licking the corner of my mouth and cheek. When Josh's cock finishes pulsing, I back off, show Esther all the cum in my mouth, and then kiss her. We swap Josh's white cream back and forth until we've swallowed his whole load.

Esther moves onto another couple while Josh and I curl up in the bean bag chair, exhausted. His cock pushes through my legs, so I stroke it while we make out. There's a lot of commotion in the room, and I want to be alone with Josh. I want him to make love to me, just me, in a quiet setting.

I pull away from Josh and suggest that we don't wait until tomorrow to get a room, that we do it tonight. But, instead, he convinces me to go back to his apartment with him.

I've never been to his apartment before. The building is nice, I mean, really nice, like condos or something. He assures me that it's student housing. We get inside, and the place stinks like guys. Josh is embarrassed, so he cleans up a little, opens some windows, and sprays some air freshener...like that's going to help. Josh lifts me up and carries me to his room. After placing me on his bed, he removes my heels, kicks off his shoes, and climbs onto the bed next to me. He puts his arm around my waist, and we begin to talk. What the fuck? I thought we were going to have sex!

"What? Now that you have me all to yourself, you're not going to attack me?" I ask.

"Attack you? I would never attack you. I'd maul, molest, fondle, and grope you, but I'd never attack you!" he says with a smile.

"Hmmm..."

He pulls me in close and kisses me. "Penny, for your thoughts," I ask. I want to know what's going through his mind. Most guys in this situation would be naked by now, ravaging me. At least, that's what I want him to do.

"You don't want to know my thoughts. Trust me. Just know that having you here with me, next to me, is a dream come true."

"A dream?"

"Actually, one of many."

"Josh Bearran, are you a romantic?"

"You could say that. One of my many flaws."

"Flaw? I don't think so. Of all the types I thought you'd be, romantic isn't one of them. It's actually refreshing, to be honest."

"Refreshing?"

"You'd be surprised how many guys just want to fuck and be done with it. I thought romance was dead."

"No...it's not dead...it's only been hiding."

"You don't have to hide from me, Josh Bearran."

Like I wasn't close enough, he pulls me closer, and we kiss some more. He's gentle with me. If I hadn't fallen in love with him before, I am now. Shit! What the hell is wrong with me? This is the first time we've ever been alone together. How could I love him?

Josh asks me about my home, growing up on the farm, living in a small town, my parents, my siblings...I don't think he leaves anything out. I ask him about his family too. He has a younger brother that is a freshman here. His parents live about an hour from the school. He's not specific about what his dad does, just that after he graduates, he'll be trained to take over the family business.

Josh is a real down-to-earth guy. Honest. Loving. Gentle. And damn sexy! Yep, I'm sure I'm falling in love.

Before we know it, the sun is rising. I need to get some sleep, so Josh and I climb under the covers, naked, and fall asleep. Having him behind me, with his arm draped over me, is the best feeling in the world. I'm so relaxed that I drop right off.

I awaken to Josh's hard cock pressing against my ass. Reaching back, I stroke it a few times. God, it feels nice. Turning over, I face him. He's lying on his side, still asleep. His hair is a sleepy mess, but it makes him look adorable. I run my fingers through the carpet on his chest. I've never seen a guy with a chest like his...but nowadays, most guys shave their chests smooth. As my fingers run through his hair, his bulging pecs give evidence of his strength. Sliding my hand down, my fingers slide over his ripped abs. I go lower and caress his stiff shaft, squeezing it and stroking it. I look at him again, and he's awake, smiling at me.

Josh leans into me, pulling my nipple into his mouth and flicking it with his tongue. I roll onto my back, and he moves over me, hovering. We look deep into each other's eyes. I lose myself in him and spread my legs, inviting him into me. Reaching down, I guide his cock to my entrance, and he pushes into me. God, that feels good. I love feeling him inside me. My eyes don't leave his as he strokes his shaft inside me. Yes, I'm in love. I'm his, and he can do anything to me that he wants.

Josh leans down and kisses my neck gently as he slowly drives his cock into me. My back arches, and then he slowly pulls out. He moves in and out of me, and we get our rhythm. By now, the sheets are entirely off us, so I wrap my legs around his ass, holding him to me. His breathing becomes labored and erratic. Josh lifts away from me as he pulls out and then swiftly drives his cock into me.

"UHNG! Do that again!"

He does. Over and over, he pulls out and then drives into me.

"Fuck...that feels so good! Harder!"

Josh fucks me hard, and I'm about to come. My orgasm builds fast, so I plant my feet into the mattress and lift my ass. Hitting my peak, my climax washes over me, causing my legs to collapse and quiver. My heart races, and it's hard to catch my breath. When it's over, I go limp with exhaustion.

"Fuuuuuuuck!" I gasp.

"I'm going to cum. Where do you want it?" Josh asks.

Fuck! I don't care. Anywhere. Everywhere. All I can think of is the feeling of electricity rushing through my entire being. I'm overwhelmed, and tears form at the corners of my eyes.

"In me, come inside me!" I demand.

"I'm not wearing a condom."

Fuck, I don't care! Just come for Christ's sake. "It doesn't matter. I'm on the pill."

Josh's cock grows inside me and pulses. Over and over, his cock pulses. Shit, that feels so good. I wrap my legs back around his ass and pull him into me. I don't want him to escape, and I don't want these feelings to end. I have another orgasm; it's smaller, but the intensity courses through me as before.

"God, I love--" don't say it...don't say it... "the way you fuck me." I almost screw up and tell him that I love him. Almost.

Josh smiles, and we kiss again. Rolling onto our sides, we bask in each other's company. I love being next to him. What the hell am I going to do if he doesn't love me too? Shit, this is bad. I convince myself to let things ride out, and they'll be what they'll be. It's not his fault I love him...well...it kind of is...I just want him to love me too.

Looking at the clock, I need to go home, shower and get ready for our weekend date. I don't want to disappoint him, so I need to make sure everything is perfect. I don't want to leave his side, but I also can't stay here and get ready for him--what a dilemma. I ask Josh what I should pack for the weekend, and he tells me a mix of casual and something nice to go dancing in. I can do that! This sounds like it's going to be fun.

He loans me some clothes, so I don't have to wear my dress and heels back to my apartment. He tells me that we're going to a baseball game tonight. I haven't been to a baseball game in what feels like forever; that will be fun. There's nothing better than having a hot dog and peanuts while watching a game...well, almost nothing better.

Josh pulls me in his arms and kisses me...again. If he keeps this up, I won't have the will to leave his side. He caresses my back under his t-shirt. The urge to have sex rises again...I can't get enough of him.

For a second, I thought we'd have another round, but he lets me go, so I can leave to get ready. I make sure to put a little extra hip into my walk when I leave...I want him to know what he's missing.

12