Challenge Accepted Ch. 04

Story Info
Jenny concedes so Josh shows her more.
6.7k words
4.67
8.4k
9
4

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 10/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RandyGimp
RandyGimp
171 Followers

"Ready to go?" I ask.

"Not yet," she answers. "Josh, I made a mistake. I'm sorry."

I sit on the couch next to her and give her my undivided attention. "For what?"

"For accusing you of being someone you're not. The way I acted. That I didn't listen to you. So many things. But you need to know something--"

"What...what do I need to know?"

Jenny takes a deep breath and lets it out heavily. "I've had some really bad...no...horrible experiences with guys that have a lot of money. It seems I'm a target for them, and they've all wanted me to be some kind of trophy girlfriend or something. They treated me like I was part of their collection of things--"

"But Jenny," I interrupt.

"Josh, please. Let me finish. Spending the evening with your mom, listening to stories of your childhood and teen years, I understand you aren't like that. That you really are the man I fell in love with. I understand you a lot better than I did before."

A weight of uneasiness lifts from my shoulders. The tension between us softens, and I want to take her in my arms, but I don't know if it's too soon. Reaching out, I take her hand, and she doesn't pull away. Thank God!

"Jenny?" I ask, "Are we okay then? I mean you and me...are we okay?"

"Yes, Josh. We're okay." Jenny throws her arms around my neck and hugs me. I hug her back, holding her tight because I don't want her to change her mind and get away from me. Jenny loosens her grip and leans back. Warmth, love, and regret emanate from her teary eyes. My heart melts, and I want her to know how much I love her. She's back. She's back, and I never want her to leave again. We kiss deeply as I continue to hold her tight.

There's a knock on the door, so I pull myself away to open it. It's one of the staff members asking if they can come in and clean the suite. I invite them in, letting them know we're leaving. Then, taking Jenny's hand, we walk out to the parking lot, and I help her into the car. After getting in on the other side, we merge into the stream of vehicles exiting the stadium.

"I don't know if I'll ever get used to riding in one of these types of cars," Jenny says.

"Well, if you want, we'll only drive my cheap ass college car, but I promise you, once you get used to this, everything else will disappoint you."

Worming our way out of the parking lot, we finally get back to the hotel. The valet takes my keys, and I ask him to fill it with gas and have it washed. Walking inside, there's a different clerk at the front desk as we approach.

"Mr. Bearran, I heard you were here. How are you?"

"Fine, Josephine. Thank you. How's the family?"

"Good as they're going to be," she says with a smile.

"Josephine, will you please give Ms. Seagle a key?"

"Of course, sir." Josephine unlocks a drawer, pulls a key out, and hands it to Jenny. "Anything else, sir?"

"No. Thank you. Have a good night," I say to her quietly.

Jenny turns the key over, inspecting it. "What's this for?" she asks.

"So that you can come or go as you wish."

After getting in the elevator, I have Jenny use her key to take us to my apartment. It's almost one in the morning, and we're exhausted. Jenny walks over to the large window and looks out over the city.

"I'm going to take a shower," I tell her. "Would you care to join me?"

"Uhh...sure. Just give me a minute," she answers.

After stripping down, I walk into the bathroom and turn on the shower. Once the water gets to temperature, I step into the streaming flow. I take a deep breath and let it out with a heavy sigh; What an exhausting day this has been. I just stand there and let the water seep into my skin and relax my muscles. As I unwind, I think about my plans for tomorrow and wonder if it's a good idea to go through with them. I have everything prepared and ready to go; the only unknown is Jenny. How will she handle it?

I'm shaken from my thoughts when I feel Jenny next to me. Her soft skin presses into me, and I'm in heaven. Wrapping my arms around her, I draw her in for a deep kiss and then pin her against the wall to kiss her harder, letting her know how much I want her. Releasing my lips from hers, I gently kiss her neck, then her throat, and then the tops of her breasts. Jenny digs her fingers into my hair and pulls my head against her. I draw first one nipple and then the other between my lips, caressing them with my tongue and sucking on them. Getting on my knees, I kiss down her torso until I reach her secret garden. I'm at the wrong angle to give her the attention she deserves, so I spin her around and part her legs. Burying my face in her ass, I reach into her folds and use my tongue to caress her pussy. It's not working the way I want, so I stand up, turn her back around and take her into my arms.

Jenny holds me just as tight as I hold her, neither one of us wanting the other to stray far. The hot waterfall streams over our bodies, both relaxing and giving us a second breath. Looking at the collection of soaps in the shower, I quickly realize that there isn't anything here that a woman would want to use.

Jenny picks up a bottle of bodywash, squeezes some into her palm, and begins to wash me. Having her hands slide all over my body, kneading my muscles, and caressing my skin is another one of my fantasies come true. She holds onto my flaccid member as she washes it, causing it to grow. She pumps it until I'm fully hard. Leaning down, I kiss her again as she strokes my stiff shaft.

"Glad to see he still works," she teases.

"He'll always work for you, my love." I put emphasis on those words. I want Jenny to know how deeply I feel for her.

She finishes washing me, and then it's her turn. "I'm sorry that I don't have any woman's soap here. I didn't think about it."

"It's fine," she says. "I brought some with me. I just have to unpack it. It won't hurt me to smell like you for one night; I love the way you smell."

With that, I squeeze some soap into my palms, rub them together to get some lather, and then soap her up. Starting with her neck and shoulders, I move down. Taking each arm, I massage her gently before gliding my hands around her breasts. My cock pulses as I squeeze them together, making sure they're clean. I try to pinch her nipples, but they're too slippery and fly away from my fingertips.

"Turn around and put your hands on the wall," I tell her.

"What, am I some kind of convict now?" she jokes.

She turns around, raises her hands over her head, and rests them on the wall as I proceed to massage her back, kneading each muscle group separately. I can't help but slide my hands around to her front and massage her tits some more. Kneeling down, I rub her ass and slide my hand underneath her. Running my finger around her clit, I press on it and then circle my fingers around it. Jenny moans. Spreading her legs, I make sure her labia are not forgotten. I run my finger around her rosebud, making sure that it's clean too. When I finish washing her, we rinse each other, get out, and dry off.

With all the commotion, we never unpacked. I didn't bring much since I keep some clothes here, but Jenny has three bags. She walks over to one of them and opens it. Pulling out some panties, she looks at them and then at me. I've already pulled the sheets back and crawled between them, naked. Seeing this, Jenny drops her panties and crawls into bed next to me. She cuddles up and lays her head on my chest as I wrap my arms around her and hold her close.

"Question," I say.

"Sure, what is it?"

"What do you want for breakfast, and what do you need for the bathroom?"

"Uhm...I don't know and nothing. I brought my own things; I just have to unpack them."

We spend the next few minutes holding each other before drifting off to sleep.

***********

I awaken to the sun pouring light into the room. Looking over at Jenny, she has her back to me, so I smile as I put my arm around her and pull her close. My morning wood nestles between her thighs, and she moans. Burying my nose into her hair, I take a deep breath. There are no words to describe the elation of having her next to me. I thought I lost her yesterday, which broke my heart. But, this morning, she is here, with me, and I'm the happiest man alive.

Jenny leans into me and wiggles onto her back. When she opens her eyes, she turns her head and looks at me. Even when she's half-asleep, her eyes are mesmerizing. She smiles and turns towards me, and we lie there, silent, gazing at each other. Her hand slides down and grabs my stiff rod, and she kisses me. I don't dare breathe on her because I know I have morning breath.

"Make love to me, Josh," she whispers.

Rolling on top of her, I rest all my weight on my forearms to hover above her. Leaning into her, I kiss her nose, her cheek, and then her neck. She leans her head back, exposing her throat to me, so I kiss there next. I don't want to leave any part of her unattended. I include her breasts in my repertoire but don't spend a lot of time on them. I head south; that's the place I want to settle. I want her to have an orgasm before penetrating her. Jenny parts her legs for me, and I drop my head between her legs. Gently licking her vagina from the bottom to the top, her labia begins to swell. Like a beautiful flower, she opens before me. Pulling her skin back to expose her clit, I gently blow on it before swiping it with my tongue. Jenny flinches. I kiss her pussy more, leaving saliva behind as lube. Sliding a finger into her, I press into her G-spot, causing her to squirm.

"OH, fuck!" she cries.

I go back to her clit, giving it a lot of attention with my lips and tongue as I piston my finger into her. Jenny's hips raise off the bed before she convulses. I give her a moment to come down from her orgasm before I crawl back up and hover over her. She smiles as I look into her eyes. Jenny uses one hand to guide my cock into her opening before wrapping both arms around me. I slip my shaft all the way inside her and hold it for a few seconds before drawing it back out. She's warm, slippery, and inviting as I penetrate her, and she clamps the walls of her vagina around me to hold me inside. I don't care about morning breath anymore, so I lean down and kiss her with all my might as we gently copulate. We move as one as her hips gyrate to match mine, pushing into me when I thrust into her.

Wrapping her legs around my ass, she says, "Faster...go faster."

I obey my Aphrodite and increase my pace. She stays with me, matching my movements. One of her hands moves from my back, and her fingers sink into my hair. She grasps it and holds on tightly. We're both breathing hard...panting and gasping for air.

"Come with me," she begs.

"I'm almost there...where do you want it?"

"In me...bury yourself in me and come."

I'm more than happy to fulfill her request and drive my cock into her and hold still. My balls tense and pulse as cream shoots from my shaft. With each pulse, a load of semen shoots into her. Jenny drops her feet to the mattress and quivers. Finally, her shaking stops, and she collapses into the bed. Sweat drips from the tip of my nose onto her lips, and she swipes it off with her tongue.

Dropping onto my side, I pant, "You're incredible."

"Hmmm...you are too," she moans.

Jenny rolls into me, and we cuddle together. Her leg drapes across me, and her head is on my chest. She buries her fingers into my sweaty chest hair and caresses me. Then, moving her hand down, she grasps my cock and holds it. It's soft now, but if she holds me much longer, I'll be ready for another round.

"You're all wet and gooey," she says.

"Sex will do that."

"We have two choices," she offers. "I can give your cock a bath with my tongue, or we get in the shower."

"If you go down on me, I'll get hard again," I warn. "It's your choice. We have a long day ahead of us, and we can either get up and get started, or we can lounge here and forget about the rest of the day. I'll leave it to you."

"Lay in bed with you all day or go out and see what you've planned for us. It's not really a tough choice...I'd rather spend the day in bed with you."

When she says that, I pull her on top of me, spread my legs to let her drop between them, and hold her close. Wrapping my legs around her, I say, "Then lie in bed it is."

Jenny giggles when I pull her on top of me. She plays with my hair and kisses me before saying, "But...I think I'll have plenty of time to spend with you in bed...I'm curious to see what you've planned."

"What's your choice then?" I ask.

"Let's get up and get going." With that, she pushes herself up, but I don't release her. Instead, my legs stay wrapped around her, with my arms around her waist, holding her against me.

"Your wish is my command, my love," I say with a grin. "Do you want breakfast in our room, or do you want to go out?"

"In here. But nothing big. Keep it light."

"Okay...how does yogurt, fruit, toast, and juice sound?"

"Delightful."

"Okay, why don't I jump in the shower while you unpack and when I get out, I'll order breakfast while you get ready."

"Unpack? Why? Aren't we going back to school today?"

"We can go back tonight, or we can spend another night here and go back in the morning. You know...," I pause before continuing, "you can always leave whatever you want here...you don't have to take everything back if you don't want to."

"What would I leave here?"

"Whatever you want...clothes, toiletries, whatever."

"What about when others use this suite?"

"Nobody else uses this suite...this is my apartment," I remind her.

"OH...yeah...are you sure?"

"I've never been more sure in my life."

"Uhm...okay then...I'll unpack a few things then."

Leaning up, I kiss Jenny again before releasing my hold on her. She rolls off me, and I get up and get in the shower. I take my time to give her plenty of time to figure things out. Stepping out of the bathroom, there's a small pile of clothes on the bed.

"I didn't know where to put these things," Jenny says, confused.

Walking over to the long dresser, I open the top drawer to find it filled with my things. I quickly empty the drawer and disperse my stuff in other drawers.

"Is this enough for now?"

"Uh...yeah...sure," she says, picking up her clothes and placing them in the drawer. Then, grabbing the toiletries she needs, she goes into the bathroom while I call room service to order breakfast.

Slipping on some shorts and a t-shirt, I make the bed and put on some tennis shoes. Jenny steps out of the bathroom and takes my breath away. Her hair is pulled up, and she has a towel wrapped around her. Damn! She's as sexy covered up as she is naked.

Looking at how I'm dressed, she asks, "So how do I dress today?"

"Like this...comfortable. Probably some shorts and a cool shirt. We're going to the beach."

"I didn't bring a bathing suit with me."

"We can fix that. Before we leave, call Esther and ask her where there's a good place to get one, and we'll stop on the way."

"Esther will know?"

"Trust me...when it comes to shopping, Esther knows."

Jenny is putting on her shoes when breakfast is delivered. We sit down to a nice meal and then finish getting ready.

Walking up to the front desk, Sarah is there. "Hi Sarah, may I please have the keys to the maroon car?"

Jenny unlocks a drawer behind the counter and pulls out a set of keys before handing them to me. "Here you go, Mr. Bearran."

"Thank you, Sarah. Have a great day. We'll be back later tonight."

Jenny looks at me and asks, "We're going to be at the beach all day? We'll need some sunscreen."

"I've got it covered."

Stepping into the garage, I look around for the Corvette. I chose this car for today because it's a convertible, and the weather is perfect for a ride with the top down. Finding the car, I press the button on the key fob to lower the top.

"Wowww...Mr. Fancy Pants," Jenny says snidely.

Holding the keys out, I ask her, "Here...do you want to drive?"

"Me? Hell no! I'm too afraid I'd wreck it."

"It's just a car, Jenny. A comfortable and beautiful car, but it's still just a car. You can drive it if you want to."

The look on her face gives it away that she's tempted. "I don't know where we're going. Don't you think it's better if you drive?"

"Don't say I didn't offer," I tease.

Opening the passenger door, I help her in, and Jenny squirms into the seat before fastening her belt. Once I'm settled into my seat, I start the car, and we drive off.

"Can you Google the store Esther told you about and give me directions?" I ask.

"Oh...yeah...sure." She pulls her phone out and gets the directions to the boutique. It's about halfway between the hotel and Malibu.

We get to the store and walk inside. The clerk greets us cheerfully and asks how she can help us. Jenny tells her the type of suit she wants, and the clerk leads her back to the dressing room area. I stay out front and sit in one of the chairs that's obviously meant for someone like me.

Jenny rushes out to where I'm sitting and says in a hushed tone, "I can't buy a suit here...they're way too expensive."

"Jenny, please. Don't worry about it. Get what you want."

"But--"

"No buts." I stand up and put my arms around her and give her a kiss. "It's fine. Don't worry about it."

"Okay...but..."

I don't hear the rest of what she mumbles to herself as she walks away. About a half-hour later, Jenny and the clerk walk back out to where I am. I walk over to the register and pay for the suit, and we leave.

"I can't believe how expensive that place is," Jenny says, shocked.

"In this area, you aren't really paying for what you buy. You're paying for the service and discretion they offer. So for me, it's worth it."

Jenny shakes her head. "I'm not letting you shop anymore, Josh. If you ask me, it's a waste of money."

Getting back in the car, we head to the beach. To be more precise, I'm taking Jenny to my beach house and cooking dinner for her. After yesterday's experience, I decide to try and prepare her better so she doesn't flip out again.

We're about thirty minutes away, so I start now. "Jenny, sweetheart, I want to tell you about the beach we're going to--"

"You're not taking me to a nude beach, are you?"

"No! I am taking you to a private beach, though."

"A private beach?"

"Uhm...yeah. I don't want you to flip out, but I have a beach house, and we're going there."

"You...you have...have...a beach house?"

"Yes."

"If you have a beach house, why are we staying at the hotel?"

"Because it's closer to the stadium, and...that's where most of my stuff is. I'm usually only here when I need some quiet time. It's a perfect place to study...."

"Why do I need a bathing suit if we're going to your house?"

"Uhm...because it's on the beach, and you can't lay out or swim naked in Malibu. You can in my pool but not on the sand or in the ocean."

"Wait...you have a pool too?"

"Uhm...yeah."

"So...you have a beach house with a pool? Why? Why do you need a pool when the beach is right there?"

"Well...mostly because it's too cold in the winter to swim in the ocean. The pool is heated, cleaner, and it's freshwater which is more refreshing."

Jenny takes in a deep breath and then lets out a heavy sigh. I've been holding her hand this whole time, and she hasn't let go...which is a good sign.

We drive a couple of more miles before she asks, "Josh, do you like riding in a convertible?"

"I do. Why?"

"Well...it feels like I'm in an oven, baking. The breeze feels good, even though my hair is completely tangled now, and I'm hot."

Shit! I didn't think about her hair. I should have given her a hat. Reaching down, I flip on the air conditioner, point the middle vents at her, and roll the windows up. "Better?" I ask.

RandyGimp
RandyGimp
171 Followers
12