Challenge Accepted Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow...that makes a huge difference. Thank you."

It takes us a while to get to the house through the heavy traffic, but once we do, I open the garage door with the remote. Jenny sits in the car until I come around and open the door for her.

Walking into the house, Jenny stops, bewildered.

"Holy Shit! This is your house?"

Stepping closely behind her, I put my arms around her waist and ask, "You like it?"

"It's beautiful! It's not what I imagined at all."

"C'mon, I'll show you around." Taking her by the hand, I give her the grand tour. Walking into the bedroom, I open the sliding glass doors to let the fresh ocean air rush in. It's not windy outside, but there's enough of a breeze that the cool air invades the room. Stepping out on the balcony, we watch the waves crash against the sand. "C'mon, let's get our suits on and go out on the beach."

Digging around through my drawers, I try to remember where I put my bathing suit. By the time I find it, Jenny has removed her clothes and stands naked by the bed. I can't help myself. I grab her around the waist and fall onto the bed with her. I draw her in for a kiss, and we make out on the bed.

"You are so sexy. I just can't keep my hands off you," I apologize.

"Sexy, huh? Wait until you see me in this suit," she teases.

Jenny slips the suit on. It's nothing more than a couple of small triangles, attached with some thin strings, covering her nipples and a small triangle covering her pussy. She twirls around for me to see her ass. I get hard just looking at her. The material sinks between her cheeks and shows about two-thirds of her ass. Damn! I can't help but take her into my arms and kiss her again.

Jenny pulls away and smiles at me before she says, "The beach?"

"Crap! Right. Will you grab a couple of towels from the linen closet," I say, pointing, "while I get the sunscreen?"

"Sure."

Jenny closes the closet door when I come out of the bathroom with the sunscreen. I take her by the hand, and we go out the back door and down to the beach.

The sand is warm, and the water is refreshingly cool. It's still spring, so it isn't hot out yet. In fact, it's almost perfect. We lie on our towels and talk until we get warm, and then we trot down to the water to cool off. The breeze is refreshing, and the waves are calming. It's the perfect afternoon.

"Josh," Jenny says, "about yesterday...I'm sorry."

"We've been over this, Jenny. I understand. I'm sorry I didn't tell you ahead of time."

"Yeah...but when we were driving into the city, I told you that I loved you."

OH SHIT! What's she going to say...that she doesn't love me anymore. She hasn't repeated those words since we were in the car driving to the hotel. Fuck!

"I remember," I say hesitantly.

"After how I treated you, I haven't felt comfortable saying it again," she says apologetically.

"Jenny, I understand about yesterday. It doesn't change how I feel about you. If your feelings for me have changed, I'll understand...I won't like it, but I'll understand. I don't want you to feel pressured that you have to say those words if they don't apply." I word my response carefully, avoiding the L word.

"Uhm...yeah. Well, yesterday, my feelings definitely changed, but after learning more about you, and now that I've calmed down, I want you to know...that I do love you."

THANK GOD!

"You don't know what a relief it is to hear you say that, Jenny. Yesterday, I thought I'd lost you. I didn't know what to do to help you understand that I'm the same guy, no matter where I am. I was so afraid that you'd want me to take you home and that you'd never speak to me again."

"No, Josh. You haven't lost me. I do love you. It's going to be difficult for me to adjust to--" Jenny waves her hand around, pointing at the house, the beach, and me "--all of this, but please know that I love you."

My heart explodes in happiness. Warmth fills me from the inside out. I put my arms around my sweetheart, and we lie on the sand, making out...another fantasy come true...being with Jenny, making out at the beach.

Pulling away from her, I gaze at her beauty. I'm curious and have to know. "Jenny?" I ask.

"Yes."

"I'm curious. What did my mom tell you about me that caused you to change your mind?"

"It wasn't any one thing, Josh. She told me how, during your summers, you traveled to villages in South America and Africa to help them build homes. She told me how you give, not just money, but your time, to charities to help the poor. I think the kicker, though, was how you set up a scholarship fund for your high school to give kids a chance to go to college when there wasn't any other way. She told me you took college classes while still in high school to graduate with your Masters sooner and help your dad out with the business. She told me about your work ethic and how you always treated others around you."

"That's a mom for you, always bragging about her kids."

"She wasn't just bragging, Josh. Your parents are very proud of the man you've become, and quite frankly, I am too. I've met enough silver-spoon assholes to know what money can do to a guy. You're not like them, and I'm sorry I thought you were."

"Well," I pause, "whatever the reason, I'm just happy that you're here with me and that you still love me. I can't explain how happy that makes me."

"I can't believe...no, I take that back, I do believe, but it seems so impossible that you didn't write me off and take me back to school because of how I acted. I almost threw away the most unbelievable guy I've ever known."

This time Jenny pulls me into her, and we kiss again. Every time our lips touch, rockets explode, and cannons fire.

"C'mon, let's go for a dip in the pool to get the sand and salt off us, and I'll start dinner," I say.

"You're making dinner?"

"Uh-huh...another fun fact about Josh," I say, "I like to cook. So how does Chicken Piccata on a bed of orzo, with steamed vegetables sound?"

"I understood chicken and vegetables. The rest is Greek to me."

"Actually, Italian, but I'll let this one slide," I say with a chuckle and then give her a quick kiss.

Standing up, I take her hand after we gather our things to go inside. When we get to the pool deck, Jenny leans on the banister and looks out at the ocean.

"This is incredible, Josh. Coming from a small town in Nebraska, you have no idea how incredible this is."

"Your incredible, Jenny, and I want you to share it with me."

"Share it? You mean be together?"

"You're my girlfriend, aren't you?"

"Yes."

"Then why wouldn't we share? How can I be with you and not share?"

"Wow! I wasn't ready for that one."

"Ready for what? You thought I'd actually shut you out of my life and expect you to still love me? How could I even do that to you? I love you beyond words."

"Well...I mean...Wow! I want to share what I have with you too, Josh, but it's nothing compared to this."

"What? You mean all this stuff? It's just stuff, Jenny. You share yourself with me, Jenny, your love, warmth, and caring. What more can a guy ask for?"

"Well, yeah...I guess...but--"

"There are no buts here, Jenny. In for a penny, in for a pound."

Walking up behind her, I put my arms around her waist. She's right, though; this view is incredible. I need to come here more often. Maybe, I can talk Jenny into moving in with me after college. When I nuzzle my nose into her neck, she tilts her head to give me better access. I kiss her gently while I slide my hands under her bikini top and caress her tits. Jenny throws her head back into me, allowing me to ravage her neck and shoulders with kisses. I remove her top, and she turns around, pressing her nipples into my chest. We kiss some more. I can't get enough of her.

Lifting her off the deck, I carry her to the pool and hold her over it. "Are you ready?" I ask.

"Ready?" Jenny looks down and then looks at me and shakes her head.

I nod and say, "It's going to happen."

Jenny quickly plugs her nose, and I drop her into the water. Plunging below the surface, she turns and swims to the side of the pool. When she comes up, she starts laughing.

"Not fair!"

Climbing onto the deck, she gets behind me and pushes. I've played this game too many times to let her win. I spin around, grab her arm, and, using her momentum, fling her into the pool. She holds onto me tight, and I lose my balance and fall in with her.

We both come out of the water laughing. Swimming to the shallow end, I stand on the bottom and wait for Jenny to reach me. When she does, she wraps her arms around my neck and then her legs around my waist. Sliding my hands down her back and under her bottoms, I squeeze her cheeks as we kiss. I untie her strings, remove her suit and fling it onto the deck. Now, she's completely naked.

Jenny pulls away and gives me a wicked smile, and says, "What about you?"

"What about me?" I ask.

Jenny releases herself from me and wiggles out of my grasp before plunging below the surface. Grabbing my shorts, she yanks them down. Jenny grabs my cock and pumps it a few times to get it fully hard before she comes up for air.

"That," she says.

I kick my shorts off and throw them on the deck too. Picking Jenny up, I carry her to the side of the pool and set her on the warm concrete. The late afternoon sun allows the cool ocean air to creep in, giving us a slight chill. Jenny's nipples harden, and her areolas wrinkle in the cool breeze. Looking up at her, I part her legs and pull her ass to the edge of the pool. Gently kissing her thighs, I work my way towards her pussy, gently kissing and licking her delectable skin. Jenny lies back and spreads her legs further, exposing herself to me. I take the opportunity to kiss and lick her pussy. Her ass rises in the air a little as I place her thighs on my shoulders. This gives me access to her asshole too. Starting at her clit, I suck on it while playing with it with my tongue. Placing my tongue flat against her opening, I slide upward, flicking her clit with the tip of my tongue at the end. I slide my tongue back down, but this time, I keep going all the way to her rosebud. Her body stiffens when I lick her ass, so I leave it and pay more attention to her labia and clit. Placing my lips around her clit, again, I suck on it while sliding a finger into her pussy.

"OH FUCK! That feels good," Jenny moans.

Jenny lifts her ass, and her legs quiver as she floods my hand with her juices. Then, replacing my finger with my lips, I try to gather all of her juices from inside her.

Standing up, I keep Jenny's legs on my shoulders as I pull her closer to the edge and then slide my stiff shaft into her well-lubed pussy. Jenny grabs a thigh with one hand and her boob with the other as we fuck on the edge of the pool. The sounds of water splashing and skin slapping is dulled by the fog rolling in.

"I'm going to come," I warn.

Jenny removes her legs from my shoulders, and I slip out of her as she pulls away. She quickly gets in the water while jacking my cock. Jenny engulfs my cock between her lips and sucks on it while she pumps away. She's holding my balls when they clench, so she knows what's coming. Driving her mouth down, I feel the back of her throat just before my first load escapes. My cock convulses as I pump cum into her mouth. I finally finish, so Jenny slowly comes up for air, careful to keep my sperm in her mouth. She releases my cock with a popping sound and swallows the remainder of the white cream that's left.

Lifting her by the waist, I pull her up to me, and we kiss. Once again, she wraps herself around me, and we stand in the chilly air making out.

"Let's go inside where it's warmer," I suggest.

"Let's."

We gather our suits, dry off, and go inside. Jenny suggests that she take a shower while I get things ready for dinner. Agreeing, she goes upstairs to the bathroom while I pull out all the ingredients I need. Once everything is prepared to cook, I season the chicken and go upstairs to take a shower. Jenny is still in the bathroom when I walk in.

"You really weren't expecting me to be here, were you," she suggests.

"What do you mean? Of course, I was."

"There's only men's shampoo and soap in the shower," she states.

"OH! Yeah...sorry about that. I didn't think about that."

Jenny chuckles and kisses me on the cheek. "It's a good thing, Josh. If you had women's toiletries in your bathroom, I'd wonder who they belonged to."

"Well, nonetheless, before we come back here, we'll have to go shopping for the things you need."

"I like that," she says, smiling at me. Jenny smacks me on the ass and says, "Now get showered so we can eat."

Obeying my sweetheart, I take a quick shower and get dressed. When I get back downstairs, Jenny is in the kitchen, looking through the cabinets.

She hears me and looks over and asks, "Where the hell are your glasses?"

"Oh...sorry. Third cabinet to your left."

Grabbing a glass, she fills it with water and takes a sip. "Anything I can help with?" she asks.

"Uhm, sure. How about snipping the ends off the green beans and slicing the carrots?"

"Sure, I can do that. By the way, how long has this food been here?"

"Uhmm...since yesterday. I had my maid pick up what we needed for dinner and leave it here."

"Your maid? You have a maid?"

Giving Jenny that 'are you kidding me' look, I say, "Uhm, yes. Don't worry though, she won't be here today. She only comes once a week to make sure things are clean and taken care of."

Jenny nods and continues preparing the vegetables while I cook the chicken. Once everything is done, we sit down and enjoy a quiet dinner together--this is what I want. Jenny here, by my side. Life has never been better.

"Josh," Jenny asks, "can we stay here tonight instead of going back to the hotel?"

"Of course. What time is your class tomorrow?" I ask.

"Two. But I can skip if I need to."

"Tempting," I say, "but with finals coming up, I don't know if that's a good idea. We'll pick our things up from the apartment tomorrow morning and then go back to school."

After finishing dinner, we clean up and then go upstairs.

We're on the bed with the lights off, looking out the large double doors at the sun setting through the light fog. It's a beautiful evening. Crap! I forgot!

"Uhm...Jenny," I say, "I forgot. We were going to go to a club and go dancing tonight."

"Oh...right! Dancing. Would you mind if we just stayed here? I'd like to be alone with you tonight, just us and the waves endlessly crashing against the sand."

"Sounds like the perfect evening," I answer.

Settling my back against the headboard, I stretch out with Jenny at my side. She shifts over to snuggle in, so I put my arms around her as she rests her head on my shoulders. We sit there until the sun is all the way down, and it's dark. It's still early, too early to go to bed, so I ask Jenny what she wants to do. She asks if we can go to the store to get a few things that she needs. So we run our errands and return home. I like the sound of that...home.

After taking a walk along the sand, we come back inside, shower, and go to bed. With Jenny cuddled against me, naked, there's only one thing on my mind. I roll over on top of her and kiss her deeply. Jenny parts her legs, and I push into her. She isn't as wet as she needs to be, so I kiss her neck and then her nipples. Going back to her lips, I gaze into her deep green eyes. Her flower opens, and the tip of my cock dampens enough for me to enter her. The warmth of her pussy invites me, so I take advantage and make love to my sweetheart.

When we finish, Jenny rests her head on my chest with her leg across mine. Holding her close, we drift off to sleep, the waves pounding against the sand in the background. How could life be better than this?

12