Challenge Accepted Ch. 06

Story Info
The dinner party and a weekend at the beach house.
5.5k words
4.72
5.6k
6
2

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 10/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RandyGimp
RandyGimp
171 Followers

"OH! WOW!" he roars.

"Do you like it?" I ask, already knowing the answer.

"You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen! Do I like it? Sweetheart, you look incredible!"

"Good," I say. "Ready to go?"

"Yes, dear."

I loop my arm through his, and he escorts me into the elevator. When he tries to kiss me, I stop him, reminding him that he'll smudge my lipstick if he does. I've never seen Josh pout until now. The elevator doors open in the lobby, and all eyes turn toward us as we stroll past the front desk to the valet station. I've never been the center of attention like this before, and I can't say that I hate it. We're taking the black car this time. Josh opens the door, helps me in, and gently shuts it.

When he gets in on the other side, I can't help but ask, "And what is this car called?"

"It's a Ferrari," he answers.

"Why not just drive your college car tonight? I mean, it's just your parents' house."

"For two reasons," he answers. "The first one--You deserve the very best. You are a beautiful woman, and you took the time to dress for the evening. Bringing you to this party in a plain car would be an injustice to you. When you emerge from this piece of art, nobody, and I mean nobody, will doubt that you are the most beautiful girl in the world and that you're with me. Secondly--I drive this when I want to make an impression."

"You don't have to prove to me that I'm with you, Josh, and you don't need to impress me either."

"It's not you that needs to be impressed, my dear. It's the vultures at the party that think status is the most important thing in the world. It's the guys who will think they can steal you from me because they feel they're better than me. There will be no doubt that they have no chance of achieving their desire."

"You think there will be guys there that think that?"

"You can be sure of it. So when you're introduced to these people tonight, look them in the eye. Make serious eye contact and judge for yourself."

I'm not sure I like what I'm hearing. I trust Josh, but the way he's talking, he sounds like a different person. With me, he's gentle and kind, but the closer we get to his parent's house, the more he sounds like a businessman. If I thought this would be just a simple dinner, I now have no illusion that it won't. Yes, I trust Josh and will do as he asks. If I'm to make it through this night, I don't have any other choice.

We turn onto Josh's street, and there's only one house there, behind massive stone walls and a large gate. The gate is open with a man standing at the entrance. Josh rolls down his window before we approach, and when Josh pulls alongside, the man straightens and welcomes him. Josh only nods and rolls the window back up. We pull into the circular drive, and my breath hitches.

Josh looks at me and asks, "Are you okay?"

"Uhm, yeah. I think so. I've never seen a house this big before. It's like a castle!"

"Look at me, sweetheart," Josh says. I do as he says, and he takes my hand gently. "Remember, I love you! Don't let this crap get between us. It's just stuff."

"It's just stuff," I repeat. Then, taking a deep breath, I say it again, "It's just stuff."

"Jenny, dear. When you step out of this car, act like you own the place. Not in an arrogant manner, but be confident that you belong here. As long as you let these people know that you're their equal, you will be fine."

"I'm their equal?" I ask.

"Actually, you're more than they are. You have a soul, and you love. Except for a few, these people have only two things on their minds: money and stature. You are better than they are...hell...you are better than I am. Remember that. No matter what they say or what tone of voice they use, always remember that."

What the hell have I gotten myself into? "This sounds daunting," I say, almost in a panic.

"If things get too much for you, stick close to mom, dad, or me. You are free to roam where you wish. Nothing here is off-limits to you. If you need to leave early, we are gone. You are the most important person to me, and I love you!"

"I love you too, sweetheart. I'm sure I'll be fine," I say, lying. Not about Josh being my love, but about me being fine...that, I'm not sure about at all.

My door opens, and it's a valet. He takes my hand and helps me out of the car. Josh walks around and puts his arm out to escort me. After taking a deep breath, I exhale slowly as we walk up the front steps. There's a doorman who opens the door for us, and we step through. The place is bustling, and everyone seems to be having a good time. Josh's mom sees us and rushes over.

"Jenny, darling. I'm so glad you guys could make it," she says.

"We are, too," Jenny says. "Thank you for inviting us."

"You never need an invitation to be here, Jenny." Josh's mom, Susan, leans over and kisses me on the cheek. "You hear that, Josh? She is always welcome here."

"Of course, Mom. I've already explained to her that our home is her home."

"Good! Now be a dear and get Jenny something to drink while I introduce her to our guests."

Josh kisses me on the cheek and whispers in my ear, "You'll be fine. Head up now."

Encouraging...I guess. Josh disappears into the throng while Susan takes me by the hand and leads me to a group of people talking. I stop for a second to get Susan's attention. She turns and looks at me with surprise.

"The other night, I know you said to call you Susan, but here...do I call you Susan or Mrs. Bearran?"

"Jenny, dear. Susan. Always call me Susan. After all, you're family."

"Of course," I say, trying to sound confident.

We get to the first group, and the introductions are pleasant. Moving through the crowd, only a few people aren't polite to me. There aren't as many at the party as I initially thought. When we sit down for dinner, Josh and I sit in the middle, with me on his right and his parents across from us. Dinner is delightful, and the conversations range from politics to the latest rumors about famous individuals. I take it all in, keeping silent the entire time. When dinner is over, we move into a great hall where there is music, and everyone begins dancing like they don't have a care in the world. Josh walks up to me and asks me to dance.

"You don't have to ask, Josh," I say to him.

"I know, but I thought it proper considering the setting we're in. So, how are you holding up?" he asks.

"Not bad, if I say so myself," I answer. "There were a couple of guys who asked me to dance before you came back, but I told them, 'No thank you' and that I was waiting for you."

Josh gets a smirk on his face when I tell him that. "I wish I could have seen their faces," he chuckles. "Would you like a tour of the house?" he asks me.

"That sounds fun," I answer.

Josh twirls me around and then brings me in close before giving me a polite kiss. Taking my hand, he leads me to his mother and tells her that he's going to show me the house. She tells us to enjoy ourselves and then continues on with her guests. Josh shows me everything. I've never seen a house with more rooms or windows. Servants block the private areas to keep the guests out, but they move aside silently when we approach. After the tour, we go back to mingling.

Eventually, everyone leaves until only the four of us are left. I ask Josh why his brother didn't come, and he explains that he's at a basketball game and couldn't make it. Josh's parents ask if I enjoyed myself and I, of course, tell them that I did. We give each other hugs before Josh and I leave. I am somewhat surprised that I handled everything so well and actually enjoyed most of the evening.

During the ride back to the hotel, Josh asks me, "So...what did you think?"

"Honestly?"

"Of course."

"Most of the people there were really nice. There were a few jerks, but you warned me about them, so I was ready. I understand now what you meant about looking people in the eye when meeting them. I didn't realize how important that was until this evening."

Pulling on one end of his tie, it comes unraveled. Putting a finger under where it crosses, he tugs, and the ends fly apart to hang from each side of his collar. Strands of chest hair emerge from his shirt after he loosens the top two buttons. Damn, he's sexy!

Looking over at me, Josh grins and says, "Jenny Seagle, I love you!" It warms my heart to hear him tell me that he loves me. Yes, he does say it a lot, but I know he means it each and every time.

Tonight has been a growing experience for me. This is the first time I've ever been to a social event of this nature. It sure wasn't like any of the parties I attended back home or at college. Tonight, I feel like an adult...not a college student. Tonight, I feel like a woman.

It's late when we get back to Josh's apartment and decide to stay the evening. After undressing, we take another shower and climb into bed.

"Doing okay?" Josh asks.

"Yes, surprisingly, yes," I answer.

"Did you know you have a job offer?"

"A what? Nobody even asked me about school," I reply.

"They didn't have to; they already knew."

"What? Are you kidding me?"

"Uhh...no. Regardless, the CFO of our company was there and told my father that after you graduate, you have a position waiting for you. They will train and help you pass the CPA exam too."

"What? What if I don't want to work there?"

"You don't have to accept the job, Jenny. But it's there if you want it."

"Is this because I'm dating you?" I ask.

"Uhmm. No. Trust me. I have nothing to do with it. You impressed them, my dear. You really, really impressed them."

"How do they even know that I'm good enough to work for them?"

"Apparently, unbeknownst to me, they already checked with the firms you've interned for and spoke with the Anderson School of Management about you. You received high marks from all."

"I did? Really? You're joking, right?"

"Not even remotely."

"Wow!" I say, amazed. I'm blown away that I have a job waiting for me that I didn't even apply for. If I didn't know Josh better, I wouldn't believe that he didn't get the job for me.

Snuggling into Josh, I think about the possibilities that lie before us. Before long, his breathing becomes deep and steady. I look at him; he's sound asleep. He drifted off before I could ask him about staying at his house for the weekend. I guess that's a conversation that will have to wait until morning. I calm myself by thinking of Josh and how much I love him before eventually falling asleep too.

***************

I'm groggy as I open my eyes. Turning over, I search for Josh, and he's not there. Why isn't he next to me? Where did he go? My brain tries to put the pieces together. Did he say he had to go or do something this morning? No, I'd remember. Looking at the clock, it's nine am. Damn! I don't usually sleep this late. I blame it on the champagne, wine, and late night. Sitting up, I take a deep breath and look outside. The view outside the large windows still amazes me. I stand in front of the window and look down; the people are so small, they look like ants scurrying around.

"Don't jump." I hear behind me. Of course, I jump. I wasn't expecting anyone to be in the room with me. After taking a deep breath, I turn around. It's Josh, standing by the bed naked. God! What a beautiful man!

"Where were you," I ask.

"Taking a shower, sleepyhead. Care for some breakfast?" Josh points to a food cart in the front room next to the table.

"Why didn't you wake me?" I ask.

"Are you kidding? You looked like a princess sleeping peacefully. You even had a little smile on your face. There was no way I was going to disturb your moment."

"Did someone come in here and leave the cart while I was sleeping," I ask, being paranoid.

"Of course not. I asked them to leave it outside the elevator door. I moved it over to the table."

You can't see into the bedroom from the elevator, so my paranoia wanes. I should know better than to be worried when I'm around Josh. I know he would never let anyone hurt me.

I take a few steps toward the table when I realize I'm naked too. I look around for something to put on before asking myself, Why? Continuing to the table, Josh meets me at the end of the bed. Gathering me into his arms, he holds me tight. I love being naked with him! Wrapping my arms around his neck and my feet around his waist, I lift my feet off the floor and hug him back. Being in Josh's arms is the most satisfying feeling in the world.

Sitting on the edge of the bed, he lifts me slightly and kisses my neck and collar bone. I'm ready for him to go further when he leans back and gazes into my eyes.

"So, what would you like to do today?" he asks.

"I don't know, I haven't thought about it. I've been so wrapped up in preparing for last night; today didn't even enter my mind."

"Well...we can go to a game, for a drive, shopping, whatever you want."

"How about the beach? Can we stay at your house this weekend?"

"Of course, we can. The world is your oyster, and I am your knife. Let me open it for you."

"We'll need to go grocery shopping first, won't we?"

"Uhhh...sure. But that isn't a big deal, is it?"

"Nope, just curious."

Josh falls backward, and I follow him. Looking down into his mesmerizing eyes, I'm reminded of how deeply in love with him I am. I can't hold back any longer and kiss him deeply. After I dive in, I realize that I probably have morning breath, so I pull away. Josh won't let me. He holds me tight against him, so I relax and give in to my base desires. His cock grows underneath me, so I guide it to my, now wet, pussy. I want him inside me; I want him to make love to me, long slow, gentle, love.

I give him a hint by leaning to the side. He's quick. He seems to always know what I need. Rolling on top of me, he raises himself on his forearms and looks down at me. God, he's sexy! Sitting back on his haunches, he gathers my legs and puts them on his shoulders and then leans back down into me. I'm just about folded in half, and for some reason, I really like it. Josh plants his hands next to my ears and drives his cock into me. He pulls out slowly and then drives into me again.

"Fuck! That feels good! Harder! Faster!"

Like the obedient boyfriend that he is, he quickens his pace and repeatedly thrusts into me. I thought I wanted it long and slow, but it turns out I was wrong. My breasts shake violently as Josh fucks me, and I like that too, but I reach for them to squeeze them and pinch my nipples. My climax builds, and it's hard to breathe. With one last pump, Josh holds still inside me. I know that means he's going to come, so I wait for it. His shaft grows, pulses, and then I feel the warmth. That's all I need. I come too; my orgasm drifts from my nipples to my pussy. Euphoria overtakes me, and then I'm relaxed. When I open my eyes, Josh has already released my legs, and they're still convulsing. My muscles have a mind of their own, and they follow the will of my orgasm as I come down off my high. Josh falls to my side, breathing hard into my ear. Turning towards him, I throw my leg over him and kiss him.

"Thank you, sweetheart, that was just what I needed," I tell him.

"God, I'm glad. I can't resist you. You're everything to me, and I can't seem to leave you alone."

"Who said I wanted you to?"

"Nobody, but I really need to work on my self-control. I need to be able to see you and not want you continuously."

"No, you don't," I tell him with a chuckle. Running my hands along his smooth cheeks and through his hair, he has no idea that I feel the same way. Then I remember what time of the month it is and have to revise what I said. "I take that back. Next week you'll have your chance to practice your self-control."

"I will? Why?"

"Because...it's built into nature. Once a month, a girl gets a break from being hammered by a beautiful cock. Not that we always want the break, but we get it anyway."

"Ohhhh...that. I forgot about that."

"Of course, you did. Guys don't have to deal with the cramps and mess. Why would you think about it? I wish I could forget about it too. C'mon, let's get going. I need a shower before I eat."

"I think I need another one after what we just did," Josh says.

"I think you do too. Come on."

Prying ourselves apart, we get up and go into the bathroom and shower. After getting dressed, we sit down for breakfast. Good thing it wasn't a hot breakfast because it would have gotten very cold by now.

We're walking towards the elevator when I have an idea. "Josh?" I ask.

"Yeah?"

"Why don't we take two cars to the house and then go back to school from there? That way, we don't have to come back here first, and you get to drive the car you want while we're at the beach."

"That's a good idea. Which car do you want to drive over there?" he asks.

My idea didn't include that. "Uhmm...you're college car?" I suggest.

"You sure? You sure you don't want to drive the Vette?"

No! I'm not sure, but I am afraid. "I better not...I'm too afraid I'll crash it."

"It's your choice, sweetheart. If you want to drive my crappy college car, then that's fine with me."

Second thoughts? Can I have second thoughts? "No...it's fine. I'll be more comfortable in it anyway."

Gathering our things, we go downstairs, where Josh gets both sets of keys. Handing me a set, he tells Sarah that the Corvette won't be coming back, and we go into the garage. I follow Josh to the house just to make sure I don't get lost. When we walk inside, Alice is there.

"Mr. Bearran? I wasn't expecting you here today. I'll be done shortly and get out of your way."

"Alice, you're fine. You can stay as long as you need to. We're going grocery shopping anyway."

"Grocery shopping? I can do that for you," Alice says, surprised.

"No, it's fine. We want to do it." I look at Josh and tilt my head to the side. He hasn't introduced me to Alice. His eyes get big, and then he says, "I'm sorry. Alice, this is Jenny. Ms. Seagle. Jenny, this is Alice."

"It's nice to meet you, ma'am," I say. "And, thank you for preparing the house for us last weekend."

"Oh...it's my pleasure," Alice says. "It's nice to meet you too, Miss Seagle."

"We're going to be here today and tomorrow, Alice. There may be some food left over in the fridge if you want to swing by and get it on Monday."

"Of course, Mr. Bearran. Thank you."

Josh and I run upstairs to put our things away and then leave for the store. He wants to take the Vette, so I get bold and tell him that I'll drive. His eyes get big, and he smiles. Dang! I thought I was calling his bluff. In for a penny, in for a pound, as Josh puts it. He tosses me the keys, and we go out to the garage and get in the car. It takes ten minutes to adjust everything to fit me, and then we drive to the shopping center to get the things we need. Thankfully, the drive was smooth, and I didn't have any close calls. Josh is right about one thing...I could get used to driving this car, it's nice!

When we get back to the house, Alice is gone. I ask Josh if she'll be back, and he assures me she won't, so I go upstairs, strip down, and go out to the pool. The sun is high in the sky, and it's a nice day to lay out.

Josh comes out, hands me a beer, and says, "Wow. No clothes?"

"Sure, why not? Maybe this year I can get a tan with no lines," I joke.

"Can I join you?"

"Only if you follow the dress code." He laughs when I say that. It doesn't take him five minutes to change and settle into the lounge chair next to me.

"I brought some sunblock down with me if you want to use it," he says.

I didn't think about sunblock. I'm glad he remembered. Josh is right about another thing, too...this is very relaxing. When I get too warm, I jump in the pool to cool off and then get back to sunning myself. One thing's for sure...I could get used to this too...very used to it.

RandyGimp
RandyGimp
171 Followers
12