Challenge Accepted Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh and I talk about school, upcoming finals, graduation, and the party. I tell him that I asked Esther to help plan it. All he says is, "Cool."

Lying in the sun, naked, is having an effect on me. I'm getting an urge down low...between my legs. Opening one eye, I take a peek at Josh. I think he's feeling the same thing...he has a semi. His eyes are closed, and he looks relaxed, except for his penis.

Seizing the moment, I get up and straddle him. When I sit down on him, he opens his eyes and smiles. His hands reach out, touching me gently. His fingers start at my abdomen, and he lightly glides his hands across my stomach, waist, and eventually my tits. That's what I really want. I want him to squeeze and play with my tits. He gives me exactly what I need without saying a word. His cock grows under me, so I lift up and adjust it, so it rests in the folds of my pussy, against his abdomen.

I'm already wet, but I get wetter as I grind against him. Leaning down, I place my lips against his, and we make out. Slowly and gently, we make out. Sifting my fingers through his hair, there's only one thing on my mind. How long can I hold out before putting him inside me? His hands move to my back, my neck, my ass, and I can't take it anymore; I have to have him. Lifting my ass, I guide Josh into me and sit back down. Our lips never part; it's part of our dance. Gyrating my hips, I need to sit up, but that means I have to stop kissing Josh, and I don't want that. Priorities, girl! I give in to my desires and sit up. Josh's hands move back to my tits, and he pinches my nipples. Then he sits up and takes one of my nipples into his mouth and sucks. His tongue flitters across my nipple while he sucks. This sends an electric jolt straight to my pussy, so I satisfy myself by gently bouncing. God, that feels good! The walls of my pussy tighten and flutter, and I'm almost there. My orgasm builds as I continue to bounce and grind. Then, there's an explosion of warmth and light, and I collapse on top of my lover. My urges and desires are completely satisfied. He didn't have a chance to come this time, but I'll make it up to him later. Right now, all I want to do is lie on top of my boyfriend and rest.

There's a chill in the air. The sun is lower in the sky now; it must be close to dinner time. Josh decides he wants to go out for dinner instead of making it...even though we bought some chicken. I remind him that I don't have any clothes here except a bikini, shorts, and a t-shirt, which I've now worn for two days in a row. He tells me it's not a problem, that we'll just go get some clothes that I can leave here.

I talk him into making dinner tonight and shopping tomorrow. Wearing one of Josh's long shirts, I wash all of my clothes, so they'll be clean for tomorrow. Lifting the collar to my nose, it's clean, but I can smell him. A smile comes to my face, and my stomach churns.

***************

Spending the entire day at the mall with Josh is incredible. He tells me that he's never been to a mall before, which is pretty hard to believe, but he swears it, so it must be so. I buy everything I need so I don't have to pack anything when we decide to stay at the house.

It's almost four in the afternoon when we pull into the garage. We haul everything to the bedroom, where Josh clears out one side of the dresser and part of the closet for me. After putting things away, I tell him that I need time to get ready if he wants to go out for dinner. He knows that if he hangs around while I get ready, we'll have sex again, which means a late dinner, so he goes downstairs to make reservations while I dress. I can't wait to see the look in his eyes when he sees me in the outfit I've chosen for tonight. I want to look my best for him, so I carefully take my time to get everything right.

Standing at the top of the stairs, I take a deep breath before descending to where Josh awaits. I've chosen a red spaghetti strap mid-length dress. The hem falls just below my knees. The dress hugs my curves in all the right places, and the material across my breasts droops between them. When I walk, they jiggle just enough, so he'll know I'm braless. I step carefully and slowly down the stairs in my new heels. I hate breaking in new shoes, especially heels, but for Josh, it's worth it. When I reach the bottom of the stairs, I clear my throat, and he looks over. His face is priceless.

"OH MY GOD!"

"You like it?"

"Like it? You look magnificent." Josh rushes over and takes me in his arms. When he leans in to kiss me, I put my fingers across his lips to stop him.

"Now, now, dear. You know you'll smudge my lipstick."

"Now, you're just being cruel," he jokes.

"I can go change and put on some shorts and a t-shirt, if you wish," I tease back.

"No...NO! Please...no."

I absolutely love having this effect on him. My ego lifts a hundred points. It's definitely worth all the work.

We eat dinner at a small place on the water...or maybe it's better to describe it as in the water. Our seats face the ocean. There is a window between us and the waves beating against the rocks less than a few feet away. It's a lovely place, and the food is fantastic. We share dessert; it's a specialty of theirs called a Hula Pie. It is simply divine!

***************

I'm walking out of my Monday afternoon class when I run into Marie. Shit! She's going to give me hell. I just know it.

"Where have you been, stranger?" Marie asks.

"Uhm...Josh and I spent the weekend together."

"Again?"

"Yes. I'm really in love, Marie. It's hard just to be apart from him."

"Love...shit, Jenny. You haven't known him long enough to be in love with him."

"How long have you and Susan known each other?"

"What does that have anything to do with this, Jenny?"

"Just answer me. How long?"

"Fine. About a year."

"And how long until you knew that you loved her?"

"That's different. We're different."

"How long, Marie?"

"About two months. Before that, it was infatuation and sex."

"And...," I word this carefully, "how long have I known Josh?"

"A couple of weeks. This is what I'm talking about, Jenny. It's too soon."

"No, Marie. I met him a couple months ago. While it's true we haven't dated the whole time, I've still gotten to know him. I've learned things about him: what type of person he is, how he treats people, his likes and dislikes. And...," again, I'm careful how I say this, "during the short time we have dated, we've had our differences. We don't see eye-to-eye on some things, so we talk them through, and we compromise with each other. I've got to know what he's like in social, public, and private settings."

"What about the things you don't know about him?"

"What about them? Do you know every single thing about Susan?"

"No, but--"

"But what, Marie? Don't give me this 'being different' shit either. Of course, I don't know everything about him, and there are things he doesn't know about me. We'll discover those things together. There will be things I like and don't like, and the same goes for him. I'm sure there will be things he finds out about me that he doesn't like. But we're in love, Marie. Love!"

"You just think you're in love, Jenny."

"GOD, MARIE! Fuck! Yes, I know he's a guy, and I know how you feel about guys. But shit! Can't you let me be happy? Can't you see he makes me happy?"

"Happy...fuck! What do guys know about making a girl happy! Remember us, Jenny? Remember how we make each other feel? Remember what it feels like to hold each other? To kiss? Remember how happy we make each other?"

"Us? We? What the hell? There is no us, Marie. It's you and Susan."

"No, Jenny. That's what you've forgotten. It's the three of us. It's always been the three of us."

Oh Shit! That's what this is about? "Marie...I'm sorry, but it's never been the three of us. Yes, we've fucked. Yes, we've had a lot of fun together. Yes, making out with you, Susan, AND other girls is fun. Yes, I like being with women...too. But I'm not a lesbian, Marie...if anything, I'm bi. I'm not forgetting any of that, of this. Really, I'm not. But what I have with Josh, the love we share, not just the sex, the love...it's the love that makes the difference. Just as you and Susan are meant for each other, Josh and I are meant for each other too. Please understand this. I love you, Marie. I love you, and I cherish our friendship, especially the time we've spent together. Yes, it's true. I love you, but not in the same way that I love Josh."

"Shit...you don't know what you're talking about."

Sometime during our conversation, Susan appeared. She hasn't said a word, but I know she was listening because she kept nodding while Marie and I talked. She reached out and took Marie's hand, but Marie was so focused on trying to change my mind that she didn't even acknowledge her. Finally, spinning on her heels, Marie turns around and huffs away, leaving Susan and me standing there.

"Susan..."

"I know, Jenny. I know. Don't worry about Marie. I'll talk with her. She'll calm down."

"But Susan..."

"Jenny...look...you're right. Okay? You're right. Marie is upset because you're batting for the other team. She'll calm down. When she sees you and Josh together, she'll understand."

"Shit! I'm afraid to bring Josh around her." Stepping towards me, Susan reaches out, and we hug. "Susan--"

"It's okay, Jenny. Really, it's okay."

Susan pulls away, turns, and leaves to find Marie. I start crying, wondering if I've just destroyed one of the very best friendships I've ever had.

12