Challenge Accepted Ch. 08

Story Info
Josh and Jenny make up, and she shares a secret with him.
5.5k words
4.74
5.4k
6
3

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 10/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RandyGimp
RandyGimp
171 Followers

It's dawn outside. Why am I awake? My morning wood aches, and while I usually like it, it's not comfortable this morning. It's been several days since Jenny and I have had sex. She is peaceful as she lies there sleeping. Her back is turned to me, and the covers are pulled up over her shoulders. She must be cold. Getting up, I throw on a pair of gym shorts and a t-shirt and get a blanket from the linen closet. After covering her, I go downstairs to make some coffee.

Sunrises at the beach aren't as magnificent as sunsets, but they're beautiful nonetheless. The gray sky becomes streaked with orange wisps as the blue heavens emerge. The tide is out, and the gulls are pecking through the sand, looking for their breakfast. Small waves rolling in lends to an atmosphere of tranquility. My coffee is getting cold, so I lift my forearms from the banister and go into the kitchen to freshen my cup.

My mind is reviewing our chore list for the day. Next week is finals and then graduation. Graduation. It seems like I began my path to this moment ages ago. I finish pouring the steaming black java into my cup and turn around. Jenny is standing there looking at me.

"Hey, good morning, Sweetheart," I say.

"What time did you get up? I was hoping to snuggle with you this morning...and maybe even...you know...have sex? I mean, if you're in the mood for it."

"Mood for it? I woke up with an iron rod tenting the sheets. You didn't look like you wanted to be disturbed, so I came down here for some coffee and to watch the sunrise."

Jenny steps in close and wraps her arms around me, so I set my cup down and return the hug. Her nipples push through her silk robe and into my abs. That's all it takes to get me going again. She's warm and inviting as she stands there with her cheek pressed against my shoulder. I gently rub her back as her hand slides down and grips my cock.

"Come back upstairs with me," she pleads.

"You don't have to ask twice."

Taking her hand, we amble up the stairs to our bedroom. Our bedroom! It still sounds foreign to me when I think about it. Putting my hand in front of my lips, I blow into my palm to check my breath...just as I thought. I go into the bathroom to brush my teeth and get rid of my morning and coffee breath. Jenny decides it's a good idea, so she quickly brushes hers as well.

Standing at the side of the bed, I slip Jenny's robe off to reveal her pert mounds. I want to bury my face between them and make motorboat sounds, but it would ruin the moment. She slides back on the bed with her arms open to me. After pulling my t-shirt over my head, I drop my shorts and kneel on the bed before my goddess. Crawling to her, I hover over her before leaning down to press my lips to hers. This is the first passionate kiss we've had since she's moved in with me. The first thing that crosses my mind is how much I've missed her. I miss her giggle and her laugh. I miss her warm embrace. I miss kissing her.

Our mouths open to each other, and our tongues dance around, intensifying my lust. My balls churn slowly as they prepare for what's about to come. I want her wet before entering her, so I slowly kiss down her body, stopping momentarily at her breasts to give them the attention they demand. Her fingers don't leave my hair as she guides me downward. Taking her thighs in my hands, I kiss the insides toward her intimate space. Her aroma fills my nostrils, and the lust that's been building turns into a craving. A craving for her. Flattening my tongue against her opening, I slide it slowly upward toward her clit. Jenny pulls her hood back to expose herself, and I take full advantage of it. Forming my lips around her button, I suck on it and flick it with my tongue. She flinches, and her ass comes off the mattress, but I don't let go. Sliding two fingers into her, sideways, I turn them flat against her g-spot. Removing my lips from her clit, my fingers press against her soft area and slowly move in and out. Jenny lets out a loud moan as she gyrates her hips.

Then, I press my tongue against the top of her pussy, I let her do the work. As she gyrates her hips, my tongue slides up and down her punani. Jenny grabs fistfuls of sheet, tenses, raises her body off the mattress, and groans.

"OH FUCK! YES!" she yells. That's one good thing about not being in an apartment...we can be as loud as we want, and nobody will hear us. "FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!"

Jenny's legs tremble as her body collapses. She's breathing heavily, trying to get oxygen into her lungs. Pulling my fingers from her, her juices seep out, trailing towards her asshole. I lick her nectar from her soft skin before driving my tongue into her as deep as possible. I try sucking her cum from within her, but she grabs my hair and pulls me up to her.

Obeying her wishes, I crawl up to her, and she kisses me hard. Her tongue escapes as she licks around my mouth and lips. We kiss some more until she pulls away.

"Make love to me, Babe. I've missed you so much...please make love to me," Jenny requests.

"As you wish, my darling."

Sitting back on my haunches, I raise her calves to rest on my shoulders. Lining my cock up to her entrance, I slap her vulva a few times with it. Her lustful eyes watch me as I prepare to invade her. Then, setting my crown against her opening, I slide into her. Jenny raises her hips as I lean forward, adjusting the angle of my thrust. Now her ankles are on my shoulders as I slowly move in and out.

"Faster, Josh...go faster!"

Hearing my name escape her lips excites me. Jenny's breaths become shorter as I quicken my pace. Sweat beads on my forehead, and it's my turn to inhale deeply, so I sit back and release her legs. Filling my lungs with oxygen, I lean forward to resume my rhythm. Jenny sets her heels against my ass, giving me encouragement. Her body tenses, so I know she is about to climax. It's good timing because I can't hold back any longer. We both grunt and exhale heavily at the same time. My cum breaks through and rushes up my shaft, and with each pulse, I release more semen into her. Our fluids mix, and her pussy becomes very slippery as she clamps her walls around me, so I slowly resume fucking her. Looking down into the eyes of my baby, she's smiling. So that's what I had to do to get her to smile again.

Leaning down, our lips meet, and we kiss some more. It's not frantic but slow and loving. We don't even use our tongues, just our lips. I collapse next to her, and she turns on her side to face me.

"God, how I've missed that!" she says.

"Me too! You are incredible."

We lie on the bed for a while, catching our breaths while we recuperate. We decide to shower, and when Jenny gets up, she covers her vagina with her hand to keep it from dripping on the carpet. Stepping into the shower, I get the water to the desired temperature, and Jenny joins me under the waterfall of cascading liquid.

***************

During breakfast, we make a list of the car dealerships we want to visit. As we drive to the auto mall, Jenny calls her parents and talks them into spending two weeks here. They haven't had a vacation in a long time, and they've never been to California. They're concerned about the cost of being in a hotel that long, so Jenny suggests they stay a week in a hotel and a week with us. I shake my head in disagreement, but Jenny just waves me off. She tells them that they won't have to rent a car, because they can use one of ours. Once everything is decided, Jenny hangs up and takes a deep breath.

"You think it's a good idea to have your parents stay with us?" I ask.

"Yeah, sure. Why not? There's plenty of room."

"Uhmmm...well...I guess...because I'm the college boyfriend banging their daughter."

"Banging me? Is that all we're doing?"

"NO! No...I didn't mean it like that. But your parents might."

"Don't worry about it, Josh. They lived together for a year before they got married. So everything will be fine." There's a moment of silence before Jenny says, "Now...about the girl that cussed you out?"

"Oh, yeah! What's the deal with that?"

"I'm pretty sure it was Marie."

"Who?"

"Marie. She is one of my close friends. She is pissed at me for falling in love with you so fast."

"So, she yells at me?"

"To be fair, Josh, she yelled at me first. That was before she stormed away and stopped talking to me."

"That seems a little extreme, Jenny."

"Well, I think there's more to it than just me jumping into our relationship with both feet."

"Okay...what else is the problem then?"

"Uhmm...well...Josh...sweetheart, you know that I love you, right?"

"Yes."

"Well...there's a side of me that you don't know about. A side you need to know, but I've been afraid to discuss it with you."

"You're married! I knew it. You're married," I say teasingly. The second that leaves my tongue, I'm sorry I said it. The last time an accusation like that was made, she was saying it to me. It was just before our big fight on our first date.

"Shut up, Jerk!" she says as she punches me in the arm. "I'm not married! I'm trying to be serious here."

"Sorry...go on," I say hesitantly. A side I don't know about? What the hell is she going to tell me?

"Well...when we were at Esther's parties...you saw me messing around with a couple of the girls there, right?"

"Uh-huh."

"Uhmmm...I like girls."

"I think that's pretty obvious. I got that impression when you went after Esther and the time before when you were making out with that other girl."

"I only went after Esther because you dared me to. I would have done it without a dare, but still. Josh, what I'm trying to tell you, is that I'm bisexual."

"Bisexual? Ohhhh, bi!"

"The girl that yelled at you, Marie, well...she, her girlfriend, and I were kind of...well...a threesome. We were together all the time, day and night. So it wasn't unusual for me to stay the night at their place."

"So...you broke up with her, and she's pissed at me because of that?"

"I didn't break up with her, Josh. I didn't realize that she thought of us as being in a relationship. I mean...she has Sandra...uhm...her girlfriend. I thought I was just a third wheel, having some fun. But, since you and I have been dating, I've hardly seen them, and they're mad at me because of that...more Marie than Sandra, but still."

"Geez...Jenny. I'm sorry. I didn't realize. Is there anything I can do to help? Besides, stay out of their way?"

"I don't want you to stay out of their way, Josh. That's one of the problems. Marie and I have known each other since our freshmen year. She's the one that...uhmmm...introduced me to women. She's a good friend."

"Uhm...okay, then what?"

"Well...have patience with her. I'm inviting her to our graduation party. I don't know if she'll come, but I don't want to cut her from my life. If she decides not to be my friend anymore, there isn't anything I can do about that, but I still want to be her friend, Josh."

"Uhm...sure. I can do that."

"Thank you. Really. Thank you! Sandra and I will try to calm her down if she gets upset with you again."

"Yeah...sure. So how is this going to affect us? I mean, your bisexuality. I want a monogamous relationship with you, Jenny. I want it to be just you and me."

"I know, Josh. I do too. I've never been in a relationship with just one person before, so this is new for me. I'm figuring it out as we go along. I love you, Josh. I've never loved anyone like I love you. I'm learning to suppress my bi side."

"Suppress it? Jenny, I don't want you to hide who you are. I don't want you to resent me for not being able to be who you want to be."

"Josh...I have to. Any monogamous relationship means I need to suppress one side or the other. The way I see it is that I've never fallen in love with a woman before. I've been in love with guys before, but never a woman. I don't want to lose you for something that may or may not happen down the road. Josh, I love you. You make me happy. You frustrate the hell out of me with how much money you spend, but you make me happy, and I want to be with you forever."

"Jenny, as long as you're open with your feelings, I can support you in any way that you need me to. As long as I'm not forcing this decision on you. I don't want you to regret your choice and leave because of it. I'm in this for the long haul...to the grave."

"Me too, Josh. Me too."

We pull up to the first dealership as we finish our conversation. We find a model we like, and Jenny test drives it. We do this at four other dealerships too. It takes a few hours because the salespeople try and convince us to buy their cars on the spot, but we fend them off by telling them that we'll be back if we're interested. At lunch, Jenny and I discuss the different cars, their pros and cons, and what she does and doesn't like. In the end, the only objection she has for four of them are their prices. She opts for the least expensive of the group. It's an all-wheel drive SUV that she really likes. I have to explain to her that the car will be used for various events, some that she isn't used to attending.

"Jenny, can you see us pulling up in front of a posh Beverly Hills restaurant in the Subaru and handing the key to the valet? Can you picture yourself stepping out of that car in an evening gown wearing diamonds? I agree it's practical, safe, and a nice car to drive, but will it be good for all the things we want to use it for?"

"Uhm...well...no. But, don't we have the Ferrari and Maserati for those occasions? Can you see me driving to the grocery store in one of those cars? I'd be paranoid that someone would dent the door or something. Do we always have to get the most expensive thing? What's wrong with getting something practical? Besides, I like the red one we test drove and the lady who showed it to us."

I have to laugh inside. Who would ever buy a car just because they like the color? I don't dare say this out loud, but I am certainly thinking it. She has valid points, and I can't argue with her reasoning, so I agree with her, and she gives me a toothy sideways smile. I guess I better get used to her being right.

The next thing we decide is whether to trade in her car, my car, or both of them.

"Josh, why don't we trade in my car and then donate yours after my parents go back home?"

"I think that's a great idea."

We return to the Subaru dealership and tell the salesperson that we'd like to purchase the car that we test drove. Her eyes light up, and a huge smile comes to her face. I tell her that we're paying cash, and we'll give them five percent over the invoice price. After she complains they won't make enough money on the car, we stand up and walk away. She stops us and says she has to speak with the manager first. When she returns, she accepts our offer. She asks about a trade-in, and we tell her that we will trade the car we came in, if the price is right. Another employee evaluates the vehicle and gives us a price. After determining the final cost of the Outback, I go to the bank to get a cashier's check while Jenny signs the paperwork. I hate buying cars because of how long it takes, but we get it done. As we drive away from the dealership, Jenny looks at me and gives me another smile. I can't tell if it's because she's happy or because she won. It doesn't really matter in the long run. She's smiling, and that makes me happy.

Jenny says she wants to go to the mall to buy me some shirts, so we drive there before going home. I take the opportunity to stop and look at jewelry to get an idea of the gems and cuts she likes. I ask her if she's ever thought about what type of wedding ring she wants, and she has, so she describes it to me. That was way easier than I thought it would be.

***************

The beginning of the week was hectic. Jenny and I had all of our finals the first three days, and now we're at the airport to pick up her parents. I wanted to stay home and decompress, but she insisted that I tag along so they could meet me. Jenny is anxious as we stand by the turnstile where their luggage will pop out. She hasn't seen her parents since she went home for the holidays, and she's excited to be able to spend time with them before graduation. So when she sees them step onto the descending escalator, she runs over to meet them. I stay where I am.

Watching her with her mom and dad makes my eyes water. The love and warmth that exudes from them is obvious, and Jenny is drinking it up. When they get to where I'm standing, Jenny introduces me.

"Mom, Dad, this is Josh."

"So...you're Josh," her father says. "We've heard a lot about you, young man."

"It's nice to meet you, Mr. and Mrs. Seagle," I respond. Mr. Seagle is almost as tall as I am but a lot thinner. When we shake hands, I'm impressed. Wow, he's strong for such a slim guy. I can tell her parents are tired from their long flight and are happy to be on the ground.

"Please...call us Greg and Francine," Mrs. Seagle requests.

"Of course. What do your bags look like? I'll grab them while you catch up with your daughter."

They describe their bags, so I queue up with the crowd as the belt on the turnstile delivers bags to their waiting owners. After carrying their luggage to where they're standing, I grab a cart to haul them to the car. Jenny and her mom talk nonstop, discussing school, graduation, and her job offers. When Jenny discusses getting a job, her parents make it clear they want her to move back home and work there. I keep my mouth shut and speak only when I'm asked a question.

Greg and Francine haven't eaten since lunch, and they're hungry, so I suggest a good steak house in Marina Del Rey. It's almost six in the evening, and traffic is heavy, but it only takes about thirty minutes to get there. It's a Japanese steakhouse where they prepare your food in front of you. The chefs are entertainers and cooks, so it's an enjoyable environment as we eat dinner.

After our meal, it takes a little more than an hour to get to Malibu. Before Jenny and I went to the airport, we dropped my car off at their hotel so they'd have it at their disposal. It's late now, and they are tired, so we help them check-in and get their luggage to their room. We made sure the room we reserved overlooked the ocean, so when they walk in and see the view, they are astounded. After they get settled, Jenny gives them our address and directions with an invitation to come by anytime. They ask about breakfast, so Jenny gives them the option to have the small breakfast provided by the hotel, order room service, or come over to our house.

"Room service?" Francine says in an astonished voice. "That's too expensive."

"Mom," Jenny responds, "it's included in the cost of your room." That's not entirely accurate, but Jenny wants them to enjoy themselves, not worry about how much money the hotel costs. They put up a small fuss when they learn that we are paying for the room, but Jenny explains that it's our way of thanking them for making the long trip for her graduation. They decide to eat breakfast with us and say that they'll be at our house at eight in the morning. Our house!

***************

The alarm goes off, and my eyes pop open. I haven't used an alarm in a long time. Jenny is snuggled against me, her tits smashed into my side. She moans as she moves in closer, wrapping one of her legs over me. Rubbing her back, I whisper in her ear that we need to get up so we'll have time to make breakfast. Last night, we stopped by the store on the way home to ensure we'd have everything we needed for the country breakfast she wants to serve.

Jenny's hand slides down my belly and feels around for my cock. When she learns I'm already hard, she moans again and climbs on top of me. She teases her pussy with my crown until she's wet enough for me to be inside her. Sliding down my body, she uses her hand to guide me into her, and then she sits up. Using my pecs as handholds, she rocks her hips. Jenny starts slow and then moves faster as she adds in some gyrations to her regiment. Once she comes, she collapses on top of me. It's my turn now, so I roll her over and spread her legs. Slipping back into her, I repeatedly thrust my shaft into her. Pulling out before I come, I stroke my shaft until cum spurts out, covering her stomach and tits. My warm sperm squishes between us when I lay on top of her to kiss her neck and throat. I want to kiss my girlfriend all over, so I work my way down to her cunt and drink our combined juices as they seep from her slit. I've never done this before, and while the taste is odd, it's not overwhelmingly unpleasant. Jenny comes again, almost popping my skull when her legs squeeze my melon that's between them. I want to fuck her again, but it's nearly seven in the morning now.

RandyGimp
RandyGimp
171 Followers
12