Challenge Accepted Ch. 11

Story Info
Josh contemplates his relationship with Jenny. The proposal.
5.1k words
4.61
6.2k
7
2

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 10/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RandyGimp
RandyGimp
171 Followers

There's squawking in the background, and I can't figure out what it is. I know I didn't set my alarm. There isn't much light when I pry my eyes open...just the beginning of twilight. My head aches, probably the result of too little sleep. But that's what I get for staying up so late. Searching for the source, I see a squat figure on the deck banister outside our bedroom. It flaps its wings, and I immediately recognize the noise...damn seagull.

Jenny and I went dancing last night and didn't get home until almost two in the morning. Looking at the clock, it's nearly five-thirty. No wonder I have a headache...I've only been asleep for three and a half hours. The bird squawks again. I'm tempted to get out of bed and shoo it away, but Jenny has her leg and arm over me, and I don't want to wake her.

Jenny.

The past three weeks have been an emotional rollercoaster. Our relationship was at an all-time high as we spoke of marriage and being together forever. Then the graduation party happened. When I think about how I almost threw our relationship away, my stomach churns. The drama that surrounded the party still leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Seeing Jenny and Cyndi together again got me turned on. Cyndi is an absolute babe. She's sexy, beautiful, and always looks like she's having fun. I see why Jenny is attracted to her...I mean, who wouldn't be?

My heart leapt when Jenny told me that Cyndi wanted to have sex with her but then dropped into my stomach when she said that she wanted to have sex with Cyndi too. Those were emotions I wasn't ready for. Jenny had already told me she was bisexual, so it shouldn't have been such a surprise. Even before she revealed her sexual preferences to me, I knew she liked girls...it was pretty obvious when we were at Esther's parties.

When I think about it, my problem began when it all became a reality the morning after the party. Fantasy is one thing...reality is another. I shouldn't have been startled when I woke up and found Cyndi in our bed. The way she held Jenny's breast while they slept gave me an instant boner. Inside, I knew they had sex. They both looked peaceful and happy as they lay there unconscious.

That's when the fear struck. Would Jenny leave me for Cyndi? Could her urges for Cyndi overcome her love for me? Once again, uncertainty crept into my heart. The feeling made me a little sick. Not disgusted...just ill. It reminded me, almost, of when Jenny and I were on our first date, and her feelings for me flipped a hundred and eighty degrees in a matter of minutes.

When Jenny awoke, she smiled and softly ran her fingers through Cyndi's hair. Then she froze and looked around like something was wrong. When she saw that I was awake, there was a fear in her eyes that I'd never seen before. I felt bad. She stammered, telling me how Cyndi ended up in our bed and that they had sex. At first, it turned me on thinking about them together, and then reality struck me. What if she enjoyed being with Cyndi more than she enjoyed being with me? The sick feeling returned. My emotions were like a yo-yo, and I was confused. Did I like the thought of them being together or not? Then Cyndi woke up.

She turned pale when she saw I was watching her. Was it because she was naked in front of me? Not likely. It had to be because she got caught in a situation that she felt was wrong. Why? She had to know that I knew they wanted to have sex with each other; why would she be ashamed of being caught in bed with my girlfriend? The only conclusion was that she wanted Jenny for herself...to cut me out of the picture.

Then she offered to give me a blow job. That was unexpected. I was shocked. I knew Jenny asked me if I minded, but I couldn't answer...I could hardly breathe. And what a blow job she gave me too...damn, it was good, better than any Jenny gave me. She had me coming before I knew it. Watching them share my cum, got me excited again. Maybe Cyndi didn't want me out of the picture; perhaps she was just having some fun. I could handle that. Then Cyndi announced that she wanted to be fucked. There was no way Jenny would let that happen. We loved each other, and there was no way she would allow me to fuck another woman. Why? My pendulating emotions confused me. Cyndi had sex with Jenny; why not me? She didn't mind Cyndi giving me a blow job; why not fuck? Why shouldn't I enjoy being with another woman...especially one as hot as Cyndi?

That's when it struck me. I didn't want to fuck her. The sexual desire was there, but deep inside, I didn't want her. The only woman I wanted was Jenny...and she didn't feel the same way. She was willing to let me be with another woman so she could too...she was using me to massage her guilt for wanting to be with Cyndi. Or was it because they had sex behind my back...or, to be more accurate, while I slept. Why else would she and Cyndi have the same look on their faces when they woke up to find me watching them? That's when the anger crept in. Anger that I allowed Cyndi to give me a blow job. Anger that I had the desire to fuck Cyndi. Anger that Jenny wanted me to have sex with another woman...that she didn't care about me enough to keep me for herself. All of the sexual desire I had for Cyndi left; in fact, I wasn't in the mood anymore.

I was about to get off the bed and take a shower when Cyndi turned around and presented her pussy to me. Jenny grabbed my wilted cock and sucked on it to get me hard again. That's when I got pissed and decided that if Jenny wanted me to fuck Cyndi, then that's what I would do...but it wasn't going to be passionate. I decided to fuck her so hard that she would never want me to fuck her again. So, I did. I fucked her...hard. I'd never done that to a woman before...but I was mad and didn't care. When I was finally ready to come, I pulled out. I thought about ramming my cock into Cyndi's ass and coming inside her, but then I saw Jenny's face between Cyndi's legs and decided to come on her. If she wanted me to have sex with another woman so bad, then she'd get the cum from it. So, I pumped all of my semen onto her face and in her hair.

When I finished, that's when the regret set in. I was immediately ashamed of what I had done. I should have just got out of bed and left the room...left Jenny and Cyndi to be together. I felt sick again...but this time, there was disgust mixed with it. Disgust with how I acted and how easily I let my emotions overtake me. I was disgusted and ashamed.

That day was awful. That was the day I almost ended our relationship. That was the day I almost made the biggest mistake of my life. Yes...a bigger mistake than the hate-fuck I gave Cyndi. I didn't want to talk about it, but Jenny wouldn't let it go. Finally, she made me tell her what I was feeling. That's when I learned that she didn't want Cyndi over me...she still loved me, and she wasn't just using me. She wasn't going to leave me for Cyndi. It took me all day, talking with Jenny and arguing with myself, to come to my final conclusion. I loved Jenny more than anything in the world, I loved her, and she still loved me. She even told Cyndi that we were getting married and that they wouldn't have sex anymore. That meant more to me than I can express.

Our relationship returned back to where it was in the days that followed. Life was blissful again. I moved everything out of my hotel apartment and had my cars delivered to the house. Jenny was happy about that.

I moved forward and prepared the marriage proposal I had planned. I told one of my buddies in the movie industry what I wanted to do, and he was all for it. He said he'd take care of it and let me know when things were ready. He called yesterday, and things are set up for tonight. I picked up the ring from the jeweler a few days ago, so it's too late to back out now. Jenny has no idea what's coming...well, she's expecting me to propose to her, but she doesn't know it will be tonight.

Shit, my head hurts, and that damn bird won't shut up. We shouldn't have stayed out so late, but we did have fun.

Jenny reminded me last week that I owed her a night of dancing. I had planned to take her dancing on our first date months ago, but it never happened. One thing led to another, and it was somehow forgotten.

We decided to go out for dinner before we went dancing last night, and she kicked me out of the room while she got ready. I asked her which car she wanted to take and to my surprise, she said the Maserati. I thought for sure she'd say the Subaru; maybe she is coming around.

Jenny walked down the stairs in her hot pink dress...the one from the party. I haven't seen her in that dress since that night. Memories flooded back as I pictured her naked under that flimsy piece of material. The hem came just below her ass, and her cleavage plumped out the top. What a sex goddess. She smiled when she saw the lust on my face. Then, sauntering over to me, she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me deeply. I wasn't expecting that.

"Your makeup...won't it get messed up?" I asked when we broke apart to breathe.

"I haven't put my lipstick on yet because I wanted to kiss you before we left."

With that news, I dove into her lips. Dropping my hands down to her ass, I grasped her bare cheeks as I pulled her into me, and Jenny wove her fingers in my hair. I absolutely love that. We had to take another breath.

"Are you going commando?" I asked wishfully.

"Not tonight. I won't tell you what I'm wearing, though. You'll have to find that out for yourself."

"Hmmm...my temptress."

"Yours and only yours."

We dove back into each other, our tongues wrestling for real estate. We were almost late for our dinner reservation because we spent so much time in the front room.

Besides her pink dress, Jenny wore some 'fuck-me' black heels, diamond drop earrings, and a matching necklace I had never seen before. She was the pinnacle of beauty. When the valet helped her out of the car, every eye was on her. I scanned those around us, and their eyes showed either lust or jealousy. Not one person gave her a casual glance.

After dinner, we went to a club I used to frequent often. It belongs to a friend of mine, so I have a standing invite to the VIP lounge. But, even if I didn't, having Jenny with me would have gotten us into it without asking.

We had fun...especially Jenny. This was the first time we were able to let loose as a couple. The club has always been a bit wild, and that night proved to still be true. Girls were making out with girls, guys fucking girls on the couches, and girls having sex with each other. There were even a couple of girls dancing about completely naked. It was pretty wild. I got a little worried at one point during the night, but it passed quickly.

We were in our own little world, gyrating to whatever club song was playing. Jenny was grinding into me, slithering her body around and not paying attention to those around us. She had her back to me, grinding her ass into my boner when a woman appeared before her. She began gyrating with Jenny before exposing her tits to her. Jenny didn't flinch and ground back as she put one hand behind the woman's neck and fondled her tit with the other; they kissed...with tongue. That's when I got worried, but it was pointless. Their moment only lasted that long--a moment. Then, Jenny turned back around and focused her attention on me, leaving the woman standing there, tits out, wondering what the hell just happened.

"I couldn't just ignore her after she showed me those luscious tits. Besides," she said as she slid her hand to my stiffened shaft, "it doesn't seem like you minded too much."

Smiling, I pressed my lips to hers, and we made out as the music continued to play on. The woman left, and we didn't see her the rest of the evening. A few guys tried to get Jenny to dance with her, but she declined their advances every time. There were more than a few broken hearts last night.

How long have I been awake? Twilight has passed, and the sun is up. Jenny is stirring too. Her hand has left my chest and dropped to my crotch. She squirms, rubbing her boobs against me, causing my member to stir. She feels it twitch and gives it a squeeze. It twitches again.

Jenny lets go and wipes her eyes as she tries to wake up. Lifting her head, her eyes open to a squint as she asks what time it is. I tell her, and her head drops onto my chest.

"It's too early. Why are you awake?"

"A damn seagull woke me up."

"Ugh," she huffs as she nestles into me.

"Alice is going to be here in a couple of hours," I remind her.

"Ohhh...yeah. I forgot. What'll she do if we're still in bed when she gets here?"

"I don't know...she's never found me in bed with a woman before."

"I guess we should get up then, huh?"

"Not before I ravish you with kisses," I say as I roll over onto her and peck kisses all over her body. She giggles when I kiss her ticklish spots.

Running her fingers through my hair, she grabs on and guides me to where she wants to be kissed the most, and I'm happy to oblige. Sliding between her legs, I flatten my tongue against her moist opening and lick upward. When I reach her clit, I make my tongue a hard point and flick it. She flinches but keeps ahold of my hair. Then, pulling me tighter against her, I open my mouth, place it over her opening, and suck on her pussy. My tongue slides around her outer labia before I suck a flap between my lips and pull. Jenny moans and spreads her legs wider as she folds herself in two. This presents her ass to me, so I place my tongue against her wrinkled button and lick slowly from bottom to top. She moans again when I suck on her clit.

"Josh?"

"Yeah?"

"Will you lick my ass again? That felt really good."

"Of course!"

Placing my hands under her butt, I lift her ass before flattening my tongue against her rosebud and licking all around it. That's when I push my tongue into her.

"YES! YESSSSSS! Fuck, yes!"

Realizing how much she likes it, I do it again, but this time, I simultaneously slide two fingers into her pussy and press against her g-spot.

"OH FUCK! I'M GOING TO COME!"

Spitting on her ass, I slide a finger into her asshole while I keep finger-fucking her pussy. This drives her wild, and she spasms. Letting go of her legs, she drops her feet to the mattress and lifts her ass into the air as it quivers. Pulling my fingers from her pussy, I form a seal around it with my lips and suck. Her juices flow into my mouth as I slowly fuck her ass with my finger. Jenny is breathing rapidly like she can't get enough air into her lungs before she collapses. Her breasts jiggle, and her chest heaves as she tries to breathe. Pulling my finger out, I pull away from her to let her recover. I'm hard as a rock and want nothing more than to fuck her, but I want to give her time before I invade her pussy with my cock.

Not caring about morning breath, I slide up her body, resting my cock between her folds, and kiss her. She latches onto me tightly, pushing her tongue into my mouth. She licks around my lips; I'm guessing to lap her nectar that is smeared on my mouth. Jenny wraps her arms around me as I lean into her neck and kiss her sweaty skin. She is a goddess to be worshipped, and that's what I'm doing.

"Josh," she huffs out.

"Yes?"

"That was incredible. Can we do that again sometime?"

"As much as you'd like."

Jenny straightens herself out, spreads her legs, and wraps them around my ass. Pulling back, my cock searches for her opening as she reaches down to guide. She is so wet that there is no resistance when I thrust into her. She pushes her feet against my ass, trying to get me to pump faster, so I obey. Lifting off her, I gaze into her hypnotic eyes as I drive into her. When I'm ready to come, I don't even ask...I just bury my cock deep as my balls pulse and cum surges from within me. Jenny's legs tighten against me, and her walls clamp around my shaft, holding me inside as I come. She twitches, and her hips gyrate before she collapses again. Leaning down, I kiss her again, deeply. Sharing this moment with my sweetheart is pure ecstasy. It's as if we are no longer two different beings. We've melded into one, and it is sublime.

Falling to my side, I pull Jenny into me and hold her, not wanting to let her go. I want to stay like this forever. As we calm down and our breathing returns to normal, we decide to shower and get on with our day.

As we dress, I propose that we go to a movie tonight. We've never been to a movie together, and there is one about the Beatles we both want to see.

***************

We're sitting in the theater as it darkens. The trailers are about to start, and my palms get sweaty. I hope I'm ready for this. When the third trailer begins, I watch Jenny's face to gauge her reaction.

The first scene is a guy and girl walking in an open quad on a college campus, and we hear the narrator, "IT'S A GUY...AND A GIRL."

Then we see them at a baseball game cheering for the home team, and the narrator continues, "THEY'RE DESTINED FOR EACH OTHER, BUT DON'T KNOW IT."

In the next scene, they are sitting on the beach, watching the sunset. He puts his arm around her, and the narrator says, "HE LOVES HER, BUT SHE ISN'T SURE ABOUT HIM."

Now, they are in bed together, on their sides, staring into each other's eyes. "SHE EVENTUALLY FALLS IN LOVE TOO."

They are sitting at a table in a restaurant. "HER NAME IS JENNY...HIS IS JOSH."

Jenny's jaw drops, and she looks at me before turning back to the screen to see what happens next.

He kneels before the woman he loves.

I kneel, hoping there aren't any sticky Jujubes on the floor, and present her ring. Her hand covers her gaping mouth, and she looks back at the trailer when she hears the narrator read what's plastered across the screen.

JENNY, WILL YOU MARRY ME

She jumps up and squeals before answering, "YES!" The trailer closes, and the house lights come up. Everyone in the theater turns to look at her, and when she notices, she blushes and sits down. Taking her hand, I slip the ring onto her finger, and she smothers me in a hug and kisses me hard.

"Yes, Josh Bearran, I will marry you."

The theater erupts in applause, and then the lights dim. When the picture begins, Jenny takes my hand, leans over, and whispers, "Do we have to stay? We can see it another time, can't we?"

"Of course, My Love. Anything for you."

We sneak out of the theater, trying not to bring any more attention to ourselves.

The first thing Jenny does when we get in the car is call her mom. They are both giddy with laughter and excitement as Jenny describes the proposal and what her ring looks like. Then, looking over at me, Jenny mouths the question, "Can we go there for the fourth?" I nod.

"Mom, is it okay if Josh and I come home for the fourth?" Jenny asks.

"Of course, dear. We'll have a big barbeque, and the family will get to meet Josh."

I didn't think about that. My heart skips a beat as panic enters. Might as well get it over with...it has to happen sometime.

As soon as Jenny gets off the phone with her mom, she calls Marie. There's no answer. She looks dejected as she ends the call. Then she calls Esther, who is excited for her and wants a girl's night out to celebrate. Jenny tells her about our upcoming trip to Ceresco, so Esther plans it for the Saturday night after next.

While all this is going on, I call my travel agent and have her book our trip. I contemplate taking the company jet but decide it's not a good idea since I don't have any business in the area.

When I finish with my agent, I call my mom. She is very excited. The first thing that comes out of her mouth is that she wants to throw a party.

RandyGimp
RandyGimp
171 Followers
12