All Comments on 'Challenge - Husband's View'

by PrevertedMe

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love ❤️ it!

This is so much what it would take to get someone

To do my wife.

Thanks for sharing.

Bob

Fresno Ca.

boobloverskayboobloverskayabout 7 years ago
ultimate turnon

how i wish i was tiff's hubby!!

shaman43shaman43about 7 years ago
Interesting

For this genre this was some good writing. I admire how this author was able to build the mystery/tension about would she or wouldn't she. What would it take to go to the next level of sexual tesnion and freedom of lust. Well done in building the excitement. So much better than those stories where the events are so obvious there is no excitement or tension. It is like the difference in being married for 15 years and at 8 on Saturday going t the bed automatically for a bit of belly bumping versus the novelty of new touches. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Forty year-old wife services two 18 year-olds.

Ditto, Bob. This was a turn on for me, too. I would love for two 18 year-olds take my wife while I watched.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hottest.

This was the hottest story I've read in years. What I'd do to have this happen with my wife. Amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Too slow

This was a good story with great promise. Took way too long to develop. I kept waiting for the action to move and I lost interest.

Was HOT for a while though.

Writer2000Writer2000over 6 years ago
Simply superb! - very erotic.

This is magnificent! I love the way you build the sexual tension - will she won't she? I really like the spontaneity of the story. It just happened, no-one planned it. Telling the story from both husband and wife's points of view is a clever device to make the most of its eroticism to readers of both sexes. Well done, 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hot

Seen it dozens of times - the wife cautiously leaning in toward a fellow she just met, encouraging him to keep talking, hanging on his every word until he reaches over and touches her. Once his hands are on her she knows the rest is sure to follow - she'll join him in the backseat of our vehicle knowing she will soon be home in our bed, naked, looking up at him, then reaching down between her raised splayed legs to guide his cock home. Giving another stranger the pleasure of her hungry pussy - adding him to her list.

drivebysurferdrivebysurferover 5 years ago
Great story!

I loved the way you slowly built the sexual tension between the two young men and your wife. The slow methodical breaking down of her defenses. The teamwork between the three of you, to take her past the point of no return. There is nothing more erotic than a woman's reluctant surrender to her own lust!

Well done!

dustiniiidustiniiialmost 5 years ago
Agree, Great story

Totally agree with drivebysurfer, Especially if the woman is somebody’s wife. Adds another level of wanton surrender.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Guy.rehmann@gmail.com

Incredible! I want one of those young men to fuck my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Five stars

col_lovercol_loverover 3 years ago
Your wife is a KEEPER

Their is no man alive that would not like to see his wife fucked by 2 young men, and then add his cream to the mixture. 10 Stars.

I read From Her point of view . First. both stories 10 points

kensimoorekensimooreabout 3 years ago
Loved It!

Another great story by PrevertedMe, thanks for writing! Please ask Chris and Jake to to drop by my house! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

HOT HOT story! I wish I could do this (or similar) with my wife!

954Hard954Hardover 2 years ago

Amazing ….the sexual energy, your wife eventually giving in and then being ravished by those boys was intense…. And she loved every minute of if having multiple orgasms and being filled with their young virile vim. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story!! A dream for all the readers of this section. Just too long... at some points was very repettive. Just check how many times you repited almpst the same dialogs and expessions along the story. Still, kept me excited.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damn, I thought my memories had been put down on paper and read. Well, my memories of one of my great dreams, anyway. ;) I had used this, almost identical scenario in a few of my teen age dreams of a few teachers, who were 'hot'. This is a great story, and well written, a few overuses of sex scenes identificaions, but overall, a 7* if not higher. Thanks for the read.

Elov1972Elov1972about 1 year ago

Great story. One of the best I’ve read

blackice51blackice5110 months ago

OUTSTANDING STORY!!! 5 STARS!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

What have we done? Ummm yeah you just fucked your marriage into a coma.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous