Chameleon in Chrome Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They began to walk toward her cautiously.

Traudi tried hard not to stare and when they stood together before her, she saw that the one that she'd been looking at was a female - still with no breasts that she could make out, but another look told her that this thin girl had larger nipples than the boy and that there were very flat swells backing those nipples up. They both stood a little shorter than Traudi, the boy being the taller of them by a little, coming to her ... eyebrows, she supposed.

There was no pubic hair between them and they both had long tails which ended in a rounded tip. That discovery led Traudi's gaze to their legs which ended in cloven hooves. She wondered how they could have moved through the woods without making a sound.

They spoke to each other for a moment and to Traudi, the sound of their voices was thin and reedy, though as it went on - if you listened, it wasn't harsh at all and it was also a touch ... well, melodious, almost as though they were quietly singing a little as they spoke. Then they looked up at her. Traudi noticed that the female seemed to be studying her a little carefully.

The male seemed to struggle for a moment and when he spoke to her, it came out in a very shy voice as he lifted his thin arm to indicate her tears, "Why?"

Traudi shrugged, "I feel bad today. I am always alone and some days - like today, I feel it more."

They seemed to be satisfied with her reply. The male looked around, "Here ... cold for you. Night comes soon. Come. You come us. Have warm place and - we ... try you not feel bad."

He looked over and conferred with the girl, who seemed to be a little definite on one point, which she stressed to him. Finally, he looked at Traudi and said, "Come. We go King. King will know."

He shrugged, "King know everything."

The girl reached out and touched Traudi's belly very cautiously for just a moment. She smiled and giggled as though it pleased her to have done it and then she said something which Traudi didn't understand.

"Tikka say you are empty. We have ... food. You come?"

To Traudi, this entire thing seemed strange, though not unpleasantly so. She'd never seen the like of these two and the closest that she could come to anything that her mother had spoken of to her would have been to guess that they were Trow but that couldn't be right, she thought. Trow don't have tails and from what she remembered, they were said to be very dark.

Maybe they were ... imps of some sort?

She looked away for a moment, out past the edge of the woods. It was still pouring, the rain coming down in torrents when the usual thing would have been a downpour which eased off after a time to at most, a steady rain. This had already been going on for all of this time.

To go home now would mean being totally drenched again for the whole way back, if it kept on like this and even if it didn't ...

Traudi realized that she'd been upset at not knowing anyone or having anyone to talk to or even smile at once in a while.

"You want to take me to your ... your king? I know of no king around here. Tell me of him," she said.

"Bad luck," he said quietly. "Some of us come here, see place here and go back, tell King. He want to come see, but he must take some with him. King cannot go alone. He was ... younger then. He choose us and -"

Tikka spoke again in a correcting tone and the boy nodded, "Not us only. He take ... "

He held up his hands with all the fingers extended. Pulling them back and showing her again and again, Traudi guessed about twenty and the pair nodded with pleased expressions.

"Not all like us," he pointed out. "We" he said indicating the pair of them, "we for small things, finding things, looking for things needed. King bring his fighters, boys and girls but ... "he searched for the word and gave up, "bigger kind."

"Road fell in then," he said, "Road filled with water. So," he sighed a little dramatically, "we here. We stay here. Cannot go back."

Traudi nodded, "I know how it feels, I think.

"I came here as a girl with my mother. But she's dead five years now and I can't go back where I came from. I live here, but the people here show me every day that they do not think I belong here."

Tikka laughed a little, as though she'd just had a humorous thought, "You can live us!"

The male who was called Tam, shook his head, "We are the seekers, but only ones here. Old enough but ... younger ones we are. We sent out to keep us not make trouble."

"Is that why you're out here today?" Traudi asked.

Tikka stepped a little closer, her face losing the earlier carefree look, "This - come here with King not to take long. I have boy home wait for me. Loved him I - I mean, I loved him. Tam have girl there. Same. We not can go back. Here long time already."

Her face took on a resolute set as she nodded, putting her arm around Tam's waist, "Tam and Tikka friends now. We hate each other before. But we here long time. Hate turn to friends, even if not want, yes?"

Traudi smiled, not really being able to prevent it, "So you can speak too."

Tikka nodded, "Yes, not so good like Tam.

Tam said, "King say we not speak to people here, but Tikka see you not like them. I see you like home people. I want stay and look you."

Tikka reached out again and carefully took Traudi's hand guiding it to her thin chest to hold it over her own heart. Then she slowly let go, as though worried that Traudi might take her hand back.

After that, she reached to put her own hand in the same place on Traudi. She looked at Tam and in a moment, they stood together like that smiling at each other with their hands over each other's hearts.

Tikka smiled, "Tikka wants hear name."

Traudi suddenly found that she couldn't have kept a stern face on her for anything and just had to grin at them. "Traudi," she sighed, "I am Traudi."

"Please, Traudi," Tikka asked, "Please we go King. Bhanna not here today anyway."

They began to walk and Traudi asked who - or what Bhanna was.

Tikka sighed, "King has father. He BIG king. He have ... "

She turned to Tam and they held up fingers as they recounted names. With whatever it was settled, Tikka said, "seven women for him. What you say this name for?"

"Wives," Traudi chuckled, "He must be a really strong king to have seven wives. Really brave too."

They looked up at her for a moment and they nodded. "King Dishan, he is first prince. He have girl wait for him to come back."

"When Dishan be big king one day, he take her for first wife," Tam said.

"But come here we," Tikka added, "He bring Bhanna with him. They love together anyway, but cannot have Bhanna wife. She is sister Dishan."

Traudi's eyebrows rose at that and Tam was quick to point out that it was the way for high ones if they wanted, but the sister could never be the first wife then.

"So you were also here to look for Bhanna? Where is she?"

Tam sighed, "Not know. We sent look for her."

"Bhanna sad," Tikka said.

As it was explained to Traudi, both this King Dishan and Bhanna could change their shapes. As a game in bed one night, Dishan had asked his sister to change into something different for him and she'd had an idea. Apparently, she'd turned into a sort of bipedal horse-girl, if Traudi understood it correctly.

Tikka nodded, "They like that and play in bed three days. I saw her and she pretty like that. Long horse hair and not long horse nose, was nice to see. But she get stuck."

Traudi looked over, "Stuck?"

Tam nodded, "Bhanna always change into anything that she want. But after that, could not be what she was before. She run away."

"Bhanna so unhappy," Tikka said sadly, "Dishan unhappy, fighters unhappy."

She rolled her eyes, "EVERYONE unhappy. Bad enough before. We not go home. Now, everyone unhappy more."

They led Traudi to an opening in a hillside so overgrown with vegetation that she'd have never guessed that there might be an entrance there to save her life, but once actually standing in that vegetation, she saw Tam pull it aside to reveal the way in.

Traudi wondered about it, but she allowed them to lead her in through winding passageways and great caverns with naturally vaulted high ceilings. In several of them, she saw ledges some distance above the floor and on those ledges stood creatures like Tikka and Tam, looking down at her, watching her progress as she walked.

Traudi looked at Tam, "You said the king was here, twenty fighters, and Tikka and Tam. Who are those ones?"

"They not seekers," he said, looking slightly annoyed that Traudi couldn't plainly see the difference, "They workers. We have maybe five here."

"Maybe five?" Traudi asked, "Why maybe?"

"Not know," Tikka said, "Never see more than five. Not know how many. King make them. They just work. Don't know what do they."

Eventually, she was taken to one chamber where they stood at the entrance and waited. Traudi looked in past their shoulders as they stood next to each other and in front of her.

There was a person in there on one knee looking down at a small ring of stones. Traudi couldn't tell just where the light came from, but it illuminated him and the subject of his attention - which seemed to be a small bone of some creature long dead.

She studied him, seeing that he was ... well, not a human man, precisely. It was harder to tell just what he might be, since he wore a hood which came down over his eyes and nose to just over his upper lip. There were eye holes in the hood and she could just make out his slightly shining eyes in there as he worked.

He seemed to be moving the little bone around, trying to place it the correct position or something with regard to the whole. He tilted his head in thought as he looked down and in doing that, Traudi saw that he had ears like the two who were with her, though not as tall. They were there, though. She also caught sight of a mane of blondish hair, the back of which was tied - on the side that she could see, at any rate, into a series of five braids which hung down over the side of his neck in this position.

He was larger, much larger than the ones that she was with and his build was the same as a muscular human man - if a muscular human man had a set of horns, cloven hooves and a tail.

He sat back and with a few gestures and some softly spoken words, a spectral creature stood up from the ring looking like an ... a ghostly ant about eight inches tall. To her surprise, he seemed to speak to the thing for a few moments and by his tone, he was asking questions.

It regarded the one who'd raised it from it's death and chittered at him for a few seconds before lying down again and seeming to expire once more.

He looked up and noticed Traudi, beckoning her. She stepped farther into the chamber and he motioned for her to speak.

"King wants Traudi say things to him. Want learn sound of you talk," Tam said.

Traudi introduced herself to him and he removed his hood.

He was quite handsome to her in an odd-looking way. She saw that she'd been correct about his ears. They looked like they'd stopped growing when the rest of him had kept on. Everywhere that she looked, she saw at least some well-developed muscle. He was as naked as the others that she could see.

He said something to the pair with her and they spoke of her to him, she guessed.

The conversation lasted maybe two minutes and then he said something to Traudi and bowed his head for a moment.

"King Dishan say you stay here, go back early morning, "Tikka said, "He say we keep you warm. He say to say you that you ... safe here. King Dishan sorry. He is sad like you. Wants his Bhanna back, not know where to look."

"Please,"Traudi began, "How long has it been since Bhanna left?"

She was about to say that she could now feel how keenly he missed his sister, but Tikka answered that she'd disappeared the evening before.

She wondered about it until she felt someone's thin fingers reaching back to slide along the outer folds of her cleft and at that point, Traudi remembered that she was still naked.

Traudi felt the natural urge to slap those fingers away, but she didn't act on it. She didn't yet know whose fingers they might be between these two, but she found that she enjoyed the teasing sensations of it a great deal.

Well, it wasn't something that she got to feel every day, something this nice.

The only fingers that she ever felt there were her own. She couldn't even tell herself that it bothered her, aside from it being done at all, since like this, it really wasn't very intrusive. It was only light and gentle caresses that she felt. Nothing pressed inward at all.

She wondered what it was to say to her. Did one of them fancy her? The thought wasn't a repugnant one too her at all. She liked her two companions, having decided that as they led her here. They pleased her to look at and they were ... alright, they were quite obviously very friendly to her at this point.

All of this felt so different to her, but she realized that she liked it - even this.

So she left the fingers to do as they wished and reached forward subtly to lay her hands against the backsides of the pair. She looked to see if either of them stiffened as anyone would to feel a touch that was unwelcome, but neither of them did that, so she began to caress those thin haunches lightly.

She was a little astounded when they both sighed very softly and leaned back against her a little.

One at a time, she grazed her fingers back until she could curl them around the shafts of their tails right against the spot where they began. Each one shivered slightly at her touch. It was only when she began her soft caresses there - again, one at a time - that she felt a change in how the fingers against her labia behaved and so she knew that it was Tikka who was teasing her, one finger beginning to slide right along her slit.

She leaned her head forward in between the heads of the pair, lightly kissing the edge of Tikka's ear and she sighed very softly as she put her words to it, "I like you also. I have never felt this from another girl, but I like it."

Tikka's eyes were closed for the moment, but she opened them and Traudi watched from the rear angle that she was in as a little smile grow along those lips, "Tikka likes Traudi from only looking. Tam likes Traudi also, wants her, but will not ask.

"Dishan knows the day is ... old outside. Cold and wet and old. He king, so he know this. He ask Traudi stay this night."

Tikka turned her head and left a soft kiss on Traudi's lips, "Traudi can have us. This night, Traudi can have Tam and Tikka for her. King Dishan say."

Traudi found that the information thrilled her in a way and she nodded subtly, leaving another kiss, this time, against Tikka's cheek.

Tikka whispered to Tam and he smiled, turning back to look at Traudi for a moment.

They led her to another chamber where she saw a pair of the worker types preparing food. It looked much the same as what she'd find at the inn in the town and she said so.

Tam nodded, "Because it same food. Nobody sees us. We take from there. Cook always mad some food go away, cannot find." He looked pleased, "We take."

Traudi found herself grinning the next moment, thinking back to how surly that cook had been to her whenever she'd gone there for something to eat or drink when she had the coin. The fool could ruin what to her had been a good day before she'd come there.

The three of them ate and then retired to the little chamber where the pair normally slept.

Ciarán's maleness almost sprang up as he saw the things that they'd done together that night.

Tikka had lain back on a pile of their bedding, watching as Tam mounted Traudi from behind. He didn't have a great deal to work with, but she found it very nice all the same because she felt the way that they cared about her. Tikka watched with her eyes open and gleaming while her hands stayed in motion over her own body and when Traudi came the first time, she opened her eyes and watched as Tikka moaned, rubbing her cleft and squeezing her nipple. Suddenly, Traudi stared as Tikka's tail lifted up from the bedding and came to Tikka's lips.

Tikka opened her mouth and took her tail in, fellating it without needing to touch it with her busy hands at all. After licking the sides, top and bottom of it for a distance, she suddenly whipped it away from her own face and plunged it into herself with a small cry of joy and began to fuck herself to her very vocal, wailing, squeaking finish.

Traudi came again just from having seen it.

Tam kept them both pleased one after the other and it amazed Traudi. She wondered where he kept all of that juice, since his balls weren't much of any size, but she wasn't quibbling.

When Tam finally pulled out of Tikka for the last time and flopped down on his front, Tikka covered him very carefully and kissed his cheek before she sat back to look very lovingly at Tam as he closed his eyes and drifted off.

"Tam very special me," she smiled softly and also a little wetly, "We take always care us."

She looked down, "Both lose good love when cannot go home. Tam and Tikka not want lose again. This love here, more than Tikka had before.

"This love," she sniffled, "Tikka's life love is. I life love for Tam now."

Traudi could say that she actually felt the emotion in Tikka's voice. She moved to sit next to Tikka and she took her into her arms and hugged her, leaving little kisses wherever she saw the small tears which had come unbidden to the small female.

Ciarán heard Traudi's voice in his head, "These two lovely creatures are my friends. They changed something in me that night. I would do anything for them, Ciarán. You will know them soon too."

As Ciarán watched Traudi's memory, he saw them do more things together than he'd ever had the thought that two females could do with each other. He felt it as he ejaculated into Traudi's mouth and then wondered when she'd begun it. He watched as she took his soft and wet penis into her hand and she very slowly worked it until it was hard again and she asked him to mount her.

The memory ended and he asked how she wanted it and she told him as she got to her hands and knees and wiggled her bottom at him. He was very slow to take her and he loved her that way for a long, slow time - which at that point was just what she wanted from him and though it involved a lot of pauses, they conversed a little.

When he came, they drew apart slowly and she sat back against him and pulled his arms around her.

It was important, their touching. They knew this, though his member kept trying to turn the conversation in its direction. Ciarán mumbled his apologies, but Traudi just smiled and they continued their talking. She offered him a little of her mead and after a time, she turned her head back and kissed him.

He thought that his heart might fail then, but she showed him that there was better coming to him out of what they were trying to do in joining their young lives. She took him to the bath and they washed each other.

When his prick came up the next time, Traudi took Ciarán in her arms, though she was the smaller of the pair and she kissed him again in this new way that she seemed to have which could take the wind from him. She bade him to rise up on his knees and she leaned in to suckle at his nipples. While he felt frozen in place in the nicest way, she moved behind him as she reached to grasp his hard shaft and she began to work it as she'd been taught by her mother as she whispered sweet and filthy things into his ear when she wasn't kissing his neck.

She eventually held his shaft in a tight grip and her hand became almost a blur until with a cry, Ciarán's seed flew from him. As she held herself tightly to him while his pulse rate slowly returned, Traudi softly complimented him for how hard and far he could ejaculate.