Chameleon in Chrome Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was startled.

Traudi only smiled and said that seeing it told her that she'd chosen well.

As he looked at her as though he was seeing one of the wonders of the world, she laughed softly, telling him that she'd never seen something quite like that before.

"My mother only told me that a prick which shoots the seed far is a sign that is much looked for and good to see when a male shows that he can do it. Better that, my mother said to me, than one which only dribbles and spurts once or twice weakly. I am a little proud that I could cause yours to shoot right past the far edge of the tub, Ciarán. I know that it is you more than me, but I like it anyway."

He hugged her and thanked her for what she'd done, "I know only a little," he whispered to her, "Only what my mother bade me to do for her during the long nights when the wind would scream in the winter and we could not even go outside. It was only a son helping his mother a little. Now I want to help you, but I do not know much at all."

"Hold me," she smiled, "Take me into your arms and hold me. Let me guide you in how I want to be kissed and then only begin as you learned to do. If it pleased your mother, then I am sure that you cannot go far wrong. You have not failed me yet."

They left the tub and after drying themselves with towels, Traudi led him to her bed after locking every door that there was between them and the outside world. Then she lit two candles with a wave of her hand.

"You feel to me like you have been living as a little thing, one who has had to live in a bit of fear at times. I know how that feels, Ciarán."

She got into the bed and pulled him in after her, wrapping them in her blankets before they held each other tightly.

"Sometimes I feel that way again and strange it is to me that I feel that want now, here with you. We lie in our dark little place, just as a pair of lost children who have found each other. Can you feel this?"

He nodded, "I did not like to always live that way, but sometimes, it felt a little good to feel safe and snug at the bottom of my little hole in the hillside where nothing could reach me."

"We are the same in this too," she smiled against his ear, "So let two unimportant children of a pair of witches who never met each other hide themselves away together this night. Let the wind blow and the bigger and important people have their mighty deeds this night.

We have each other and the world knows little of us."

She guided his fingers to her opening and soon learned that he'd been taught well in what a girl wants in the darkness from her boy.

With a thought to her count of days, she licked her hand and reached to wet him before she reached down between their bodies and guided him into her again.

She watched as his eyes looked into hers so she reached to bury her fingers in his dark mane. When their kiss ended, she grinned, "It is my plan to reward such an ever hopeful and appreciative cockstand.

--------

Traudi sighed as she rode Ciarán slowly in the darkened room while the two thick candles flickered and gave the warmth of their glow to this. She'd been sensing something - well, other than what she was sensing now, was what she told herself. It required her to order her thoughts so as not to ruin this and turn it into just a simple fucking.

She'd felt that there was change coming and she'd wanted to learn what she could. Now, she copulated slowly and at the right time, just the instant which she knew was best, she gently tossed the bones.

Traudi regarded Ciarán as a gift to her. Indeed, in many ways, they were gifts to one another which solved a few troubles for them both. It's one thing to have the gift of seeing as an aspect of your magick, but having someone to help make it better, now that was a rare thing.

Many of her kind, as few here as they were, had to settle for - at best - a male who had no talent himself and was only there for a fuck under what most normal men would think of as quirky circumstances, not that they give it much thought. Really, they were there doing as they were asked since they wanted to get their shafts wet. To a lot of men, it was worth putting up with a little nonsense.

She looked down and saw Ciarán's soft little smile as he looked up at her and she sighed again, deciding that she'd interpret the bones when this was done.

---

In one of the more private rooms an inn near a crossroad.

Challa's chest heaved as she looked up at the ceiling.

"Oh... oh, I ... I never ... I mean, I haven't ever ..."

The raven haired girl with the long horns came into Challa's view with a smile. "But you liked it, no?"

Challa nodded, "Yes. It was ... better than anything, Mina, I ..."

"Then come and give us some of what we gave you," Mina smiled.

Challa felt nervous suddenly and then she found herself in the barbarian's strong arms looking up. She remembered a thing that Mina has said earlier.

"When Astrid loves you. You know you've been loved."

She kissed the large nipple before her face and tried to back her view out to where both of their faces were the focus, "So, wait," she began, "An elf woman sent you for me?"

Mina nodded, "Yes."

Astrid nodded too and Challa felt two of Astrid's long and thick fingers sliding slowly into her again. She adjusted her legs and hips to allow it.

"Oh fuuuck," she groaned.

Mina smiled, "You are very powerful, Challa, but you do need to eat better and it would probably be best for the country around here if you had some friends. We've been with you for half the day now and we saw you back at the fight. The 'elf woman' as you call her spoke to us about you and we came to see for ourselves.

She leaned in and kissed Challa very softly and it turned Challa into a puddle until Mina stopped.

"By the way," she crooned as she took one of Challa's nipples and began to gently pull it, "I know that I have horns and all, but underneath, I'm an elf."

"S-sorry," Challa sighed, trying to speak around how good this felt.

"It's alright," Mina smiled, "I just wanted to have it said.

"So we join together for these things in future. That way, each of us can bargain without always feeling behind us, needing to worry over the backstabbing that they are prone to attempting. Together, we can force higher prices, or we tell them we will not allow any fight to begin.

"One or three lords will think of treachery, but we kill those ones and the rest will fall in line. That way, we force an end to these stupid things. Any press gangs that we hear of, we hunt down and slay in the most gruesome way that we can think of.

"We three each have the other two at our backs, and we live in the glade near the 'elf woman'," she chuckled.

"You join us and we become three friends who wish to spend a lot of time doing as we do now. You only need to decide and show us how you feel."

Challa looked from one to the other for a long moment as she sat up slowly.

When Mina saw her small smile beginning, she laughed softly and pointed, "Astrid first, dear heart. She has been waiting and even dreaming of it with you. She doesn't ever say much, but I've gotten to know her well."

Astrid eased back against the head board and spread her legs with a soft smile.

Challa moved to lie on Astrid, beginning to press her mound on the Barbarian's as soon as she was given the room for it. Astrid embraced her and her kisses with Challa began. Mina moved so that she could caress Challa's bottom.

"Something that she loves, Challa," Mina moaned, "is to be on her hands and knees while someone has a thumb inside of her with fingers rubbing her button softly. If you decide to do that for her, then don't forget to lick her magnificent ass. It was why we paid extra for the bath."

Challa grunted and went faster.

"And if you decide to do that," Mina said, "I will finally get to really play with the largest, hardest bosoms that I have ever seen in my life from underneath."

Astrid's moans joined Challa's then and Mina sat back to watch as she laughed.