All Comments on 'Champagne Anyone?'

by Weilowme

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
jazzharpjazzharpover 1 year ago

Funtastic! Write more.

oldhornywriteroldhornywriterover 1 year ago

Hi,

A very nice first start, making we want to see me of your stories.

For my tastes (which may not be representative of most of the people reading it), this story was a little too "Wham, bam, thank you ma'am (and sir). " There was plenty of room here to develop the people, build tension, get into the charters' heads. On the other hand, I think almost everyone here is writing first and foremost for him/herself. So, if what you wanted was a quick, well-written stroke story, full marks, vs. only the 4/5 that I rated it.

OHR

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well done. You should continue writing. There are times when people just want to fuck with no preliminaries. This was one of those times. Dragging it out, at least for me. would have ruined the story. One thing that bothers me with these swapping stories is that almost without exception the women get it on but not the men. Why? I don't think I could be in such a situation and not at least jack the other guy off and would probably go for a 69. I'm a very old guy who over the last 15 years or so has been wondering what it would be like to suck an entire cock. Many years ago when away from home for a couple of weeks, and obviously horny, I got to wondering if I could suck my own cock so I tried it. Being blessed with 8" and quite limber at the time I was successful in getting the head in my mouth but couldn't maintain the position long enough to complete the process. I loved the feel of it. If I would have had the guts to ask for help from my wife in maintaining the position it would have been great fun. At that point in our lives she was very adventurous and I'm sure she would have enjoyed doing it. Over the years there were two or three times if I had been a bit more aware I could have guided us into a threesome or foursome with neighbors. No booze or partying just recognizing the opportunity and going with it. So soon old so late smart.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous