Champagne Bum

Story Info
Jacqui delights in giving as good as she gets...
6.2k words
4.59
24.5k
15
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Champagne Bum

By Alex Barton

Jacqui Aldridge, the mistress of Ray Cooper, a former Detective Chief Inspector with the Metropolitan Police who made a small fortune from accepting bribes handed out to by the porn barons of Soho to ensure they stayed in business and then retired to southern Spain on the proceeds, slipped her mouth over the rock-hard cock waving in front of her face and deep-throated the entire length without even pausing.

As she did so, Jacqui glanced over to where the sister of the young man whose cock Jacqui was enjoying sucking was lying back on a sunlounger with her hands clasped round the ass of a beautiful woman named Sapphire, thrusting her tongue as far as it would go into the cunt enveloping her face. A second beautiful woman named Pearl was making the teenager buck and squeal as she climaxed in response to Pearl having inserted her hand up to the elbow in the girl's pussy. As Jacqui savored the taste of the delicious cock filling her mouth to capacity, precum flowing freely from the tip buried in her throat, she took a professional pride in knowing that Sapphire, Pearl and herself were giving so much pleasure to the enraptured siblings.

Jacqui was the madam of the most exclusive, and expensive, brothel in the Costa del Sol, a business she and Ray started not long after their arrival in Spain. It was the former DCI, sensing a lucrative business opportunity, who hit on the idea that Jacqui suggest to the expatriate wives and mistresses she met at the beauty salon, many of them former high-class escorts, that they relieve the boredom of their afternoons by providing sexual services to carefully selected paying clients. This would not only mean they could satisfy their voracious libidos but allow them to earn substantial amounts of money that would come in handy if their husbands or partners decided to trade them in for a younger model.

The word soon spread and Jacqui now had a stable of beautiful women happy to do whatever was required of them, no holes barred as it were. They adopted the names of precious stones so they could remain anonymous, so Sapphire, Pearl, Opal, Onyx, Diamond and Ruby spent their late mornings and afternoons servicing clients until they decided it was time to retire and hand over the name to another equally gorgeous and sexually accommodating candidate.

Jacqui ran her business as a benevolent dictator. If a girl did something she found disagreeable such as not willingly offering all three holes to a client, then she was not above administering a sharp slap across the breasts or even putting a grown woman across her knee for a spanking with a paddle she kept in plain sight on the wall of her office. Girls who objected more than once knew they could be replaced easily and few risked punishments except for those who enjoyed baiting Jacqui so she simply had to make them squeal with delight as their backsides turned bright red, one hand wielding the paddle while the fingers of the other fucked the aroused girl's dripping cunt to delirious orgasm.

The lady herself was in her early forties and attracted more than her fair share of men eager to make love to a woman whose breasts were both enormous and completely natural. Her bosom wobbled and bounced when she walked round the poolside checking on the satisfaction of her heaving, grunting, climaxing and ejaculating clients, openly admired for her impossibly small waist, curvaceous backside and gloriously long, shapely legs. Her lustrous skin was tanned golden except for a tiny triangle over her mons she deliberately left pale to display her prominent clitoris, renowned for being in an almost permanent state of arousal.

Jacqui's day always started early. This morning there was food and drink to be ordered for a party for high stakes gamblers Ray was planning to hold in the evening so she was up, bathed and sitting naked in front of the big mirror on her dressing table, applying her make-up while listening to her mum on the phone moaning about the state of the UK economy affecting the value of the pound. Mercifully there was a discreet knock at the door and Mariana her maid said Mr. Ray was asking for her. Since they had started the business Jacqui and Ray no longer shared a bedroom in case Jacqui was entertaining or Ray decided he wanted servicing by one of the girls. Jacqui was still fond of Ray but they had long since stopped loving each other so she preferred this arrangement. She nodded to Mariana and told her mother she would ring her back.

Downstairs Ray was on his mobile talking to someone; Jacqui recognized Sapphire's voice.

"And you're okay with that?" Ray said, waving to Jacqui as she entered the room and walked across to the cafetière of fresh coffee to pour herself a cup. She held up the jug to Ray but he shook his head.

"Good girl. A nice payday for you both with this one but you'll have to work for it."

Jacqui couldn't hear Sapphire's reply but she guessed the girl, who was the daughter of a bishop, must have said something like, 'Don't I always, darling?' to which Ray laughed and hung up.

"What's up, lover?" Jacqui asked, taking a sip of her coffee.

"I thought I'd bring Pearl and Sapphire in for the sister of a 21-year-old English lad named Mickey Southern, the son of an old business associate of mine. His dad rang me to say Mickey and his sister are here on holiday and they fancy spending an afternoon having sex. Apparently the sister prefers girls, preferably two at the same time. She and her brother will be here around 2pm. That all right with you, babe?"

Ray reached for the champagne and poured a glass, adding a dash of freshly squeezed orange juice. Personally Jacqui believed it was an abomination to add anything to decent champagne but didn't comment because it put Ray's back up when she displayed her good taste.

"Of course," Jacqui said. She paused and then asked, "So what's the brother into?"

"Older women with giant boobs," Ray said, smiling at her. "A surrogate mother he gets to fuck, so right up your street, babe..."

Jacqui laughed sarcastically but still said, "Alright, that sounds like fun," Jacqui said. "Best we keep it poolside, yes?"

"Perfect," said Ray. "You'll enjoy watching Sapphire and Pearl get it on with the sister while Mickey's doing rude things to you. Yum-yum," he added with a lewd laugh.

"You're a dirty old man sometimes," Jacqui said, shaking her head in mock disgust.

"Oi, watch it. You're not too old for a spanking, my girl," Ray said, wagging his finger at her.

"Mmm, I'd like that," Jacqui whispered, reaching a hand down between her legs to where her clit was already visibly erect.

"I know you bloody would, you dirty girl," Ray said and shook his head in equally mock despair.

*

Shortly before 2pm a Mercedes convertible drew up outside the villa and a strikingly pretty girl wearing minuscule denim shorts and a tiny halter that barely contained her large breasts climbed out. At the same time a handsome young man wearing a designer tracksuit with a Hugo Boss logo on the chest appeared from the passenger side and slid his arm round the girl's waist, whispering something into her ear that made her laugh and her big breasts bounce.

Jacqui was standing with the front door open. She was wearing her tiniest slingshot bikini in a soft gold color that complemented her bronzed tanned skin. Thin cords ran from over her shoulders down past the sides of her bare breasts before following the tantalizing curves of her flared hips to form a 'V' between her legs, leaving her mons, an inch or so of her beckoning slit and the pronounced bud of her clit visible, her long, shapely legs ending in pumps with six-inch heels. She basked in Mickey's admiring gaze, wondering if the siblings' closeness meant they enjoyed a sexual relationship because incest turned her on something wicked.

"Welcome Mickey," Jacqui said, stepping back to show Sapphire and Pearl standing behind her, both nude except for the same style of high heel pumps.

The young man smiled. "Miss Aldridge, it's a pleasure. So kind of you to accommodate Alexis and I at your lovely home," and Jacqui, who usually didn't do instant attraction, felt her mouth water and her cunt cream. Even though Ray had told her Mickey Southern was 21 he looked younger and Jacqui wanted to hook her long leg round the boy's hips so she could grind her mons against the base of his prick as she felt his lips pressed hard against hers. No doubt about it, she realized, she had the serious hots for this one.

"Alexis, may I introduce Sapphire and Pearl," Jacqui said and both women stepped forward, Sapphire moving round behind Alexis so she could cup the teenager's heavy breasts and the other cupping the English girl's face in her hands and kissing her softly on the mouth.

"Mmm," Pearl purred as Sapphire fondled the teenager's heavy breasts through her halter. "You taste nice."

"Wow," the teenager said, grinding her bum back against Sapphire's groin while Pearl moved her hands down between Alexis's legs and stroked over the tight denim barely covering her pussy. "You two don't hang about, do you?"

"We're too horny for that," Pearl said which made Mickey and Jacqui smile.

"If you'd both like to follow me?" Jacqui said, reaching for a bottle of Cristal chilling in an ice bucket and leading the way through the living room to the patio, the turquoise surface of the swimming pool glinting in the sun. As she walked Jacqui could sense the boxer's eyes were following every movement of her voluptuous ass as it jiggled and swayed.

Twisting the wire off the bottle and easing out the cork because she disliked showing off, Jacqui opened the champagne and poured five glasses. She handed one to Mickey and Alexis who couldn't take her eyes off Sapphire and Pearl, then gave a glass to the girls and raised her own in a toast.

"To fun and pleasure," she said, and everyone drank.

Almost immediately Sapphire put her glass down on the table and moved back behind Alexis. This time she hooked her fingers in the teenager's halter and slid it down, baring her breasts. Standing in front of the teenager, Pearl sighed with delight and cupped the heavy globes in her hands, pressing them together so she could suckle both nipples at the same time. In response Alexis reached a hand down behind her and slid her fingers under Sapphire's thong, pushing two of them deep into the older girl's cunt.

Sapphire reacted by lowering her head into Alexis's neck and licking and biting the soft smooth skin which made the teenager moan with delight, heightened by the gentle nipping of Pearl's teeth on her nipples, her tongue circling Alexis's areolae. At the same time Pearl reached a hand down between the teenager's legs and hurriedly unbuttoned Alexis's shorts, working her fingers under the tight material and masturbating her vigorously, caressing Alexis's clit as she shoved her fingers in and out of the teenager's sopping wet cunt.

"Get them off," Sapphire hissed to Pearl. "I want to shove my fingers up her ass."

"Oh god, yes," Alexis moaned and Jacqui could see the girl's whole body was trembling with lust as Pearl stripped the shorts off and pushed them down round the teenager's ankles, Alexis's cunt already filled with Pearl's fingers and her anus suddenly stretched wide with three of Sapphire's using the abundant cream trickling from the girl's pussy. Finger-fucked front and back, both nipples pressed together and being suckled by Pearl, Sapphire twisting Alexis's head back so their lips could meet in a passionate kiss, the teenager suddenly shuddered and bucked in orgasm, hot liquid spurting from where Pearl was working her fingers as far as she could get them into the younger girl's cunt.

As soon as she regained control of her body, the teenager twisted away from Sapphire's rapacious mouth and grabbed Pearl's head, pulling her upright.

"I want one of you in my mouth and the other to fuck me," she hissed.

"Okay," Sapphire said but first she brought the fingers that had been buried in the teenager's asshole up to Alexis's mouth and then Pearl did the same with the ones wet with Alexis's cream. The 19-year-old avidly sucked the fingers clean then glanced round for the nearest sunlounger and threw herself back onto it, lifting her legs into the air and spreading them wide.

Jacqui saw Mickey greatly enjoyed seeing his sister thoroughly finger-fucked in both holes because he suddenly hooked his fingers in the waistband of his tracksuit pants and bared his rock hard prick to her, the swollen tip already leaking cum. Jacqui took one look at the muscles of his thighs and the flatness of his six-pack stomach and said in a low purr just what Alexis did when Sapphire and Pearl first welcomed her, "Wow..."

A moment later Mickey had stripped off his tracksuit top and Jacqui felt her breath rasping in her chest, her breasts rising and falling rapidly, her clit aching between her legs. She wanted this boy in every hole in her body and she decided to start by reaching her hand down to close her fingers round his shaft, her eyes hooded with desire as she slowly began to caress Mickey's cock in response to the highly arousing scenario both of them were witnessing.

Indeed, as Mickey sat back in a patio chair and Jacqui knelt between his legs, opening her full, red lips to engulf his prick until his glans was buried in her throat, Sapphire and Pearl moved their ravishment of Alexis up a notch. Pearl reached for one of the bottles of lube strategically placed round the poolside and pumped a big squirt into one palm, using the other to slather the slippery gel over her hand, wrist and up to her elbow. Jacqui saw Mickey's eyes widen and a broad smile appear on his face; she wondered if Alexis had ever gone so far in her Sapphic dalliances as to be fisted by a female lover. If she hadn't, she was about to be.

Alexis bucked as Pearl slid three fingers past her labial lips and into her vagina. Her cry of shock, surprise and arousal as Pearl quickly slid her fourth finger and then curled her thumb into her palm, thrusting her whole hand into the teenager's creamy cunthole, was muffled by her face being enveloped by Sapphire's smooth-shaven cunt but Jacqui, a devotee of fisting, both in her pussy and her asshole, knew the discomfort would be fleeting and the pleasure intense.

There was no doubt Mickey found the sight of his sister being impaled on Pearl's arm arousing because he reached his hands down and cupped Jacqui's head, stroking her hair as he flexed his hips up, driving the head of his cock repeatedly into her mouth and down her throat. As skilled as she was, Jacqui still had to bob her head back so she could breathe and swallow the salty precum that poured from the tip of Mickey's steel-hard erection, her cream dripping from her cunt onto the concrete beneath her she was so aroused and desperate to be fucked.

And then Sapphire suddenly lifted her pussy off Alexis's face and bent to lick her cream from the teenager's nose, mouth and cheeks, a sight that obviously sent Mickey over the edge because a moment later he bucked his hips up and pulses of hot, gooey cum spurted against the back of Jacqui's throat, so much that she was forced to swallow rapidly to ensure none of the delicious liquid escaped the corners of her mouth. Time and again she swallowed until she was sure there was no more and she lifted her mouth off Mickey's prick, licking her lips to catch a stray strand of sperm arcing from his glans.

Mickey was considerate enough to reach for Jacqui's glass and hand it to her so she could wash the mass of his semen down her throat to pool in her stomach.

"Thank you, kind sir," she said and then turned her head to see that Sapphire was now facing away from Alexis, her ass pressed hard against the teenager's face, reaching back with her hand to press Alexis' mouth against her asshole. Down below Pearl had settled into a gentle rhythm, twisting and turning her fist in Alexis's wide-stretched cunt, bringing her slowly to small, intense orgasms as a prelude to plowing her hand and arm as far inside the girl as she could, making the teenager buck and scream with the ecstasy of being thoroughly fisted.

Wondering if Mickey was drained, Jacqui's eyes met his and then looked down at his groin. His cock was still semi-hard which meant their session was far from over which sent a thrill of desire through her body, more of her abundant cream dripping from her pussy onto the hot asphalt, signaling her craving to be fucked by the gorgeous young man whose sperm she had just swallowed so avidly.

Mickey reached his hands down and Jacqui expected him to hoist her onto his lap, his cock sliding into whichever of her holes he desired. But he didn't. He stroked her hair and leaned closer.

"I love watching my sister get fucked," he said with a smile. "But she's a bit...vocal and I'd prefer it if you and I could go somewhere more private?"

Jacqui could count the number of clients she entertained in her bedroom on the fingers of one hand but she was only too willing to make an exception with the muscular 21-year-old. She stood up and said, "Leave your clothes," and waited while Mickey stripped nude then took his hand and led the way into the house.

*

Jacqui always left the air-conditioning on in her bedroom to combat the fierce heat of the afternoon sun and it was delightfully cool in the room, Mariana having stripped the bedclothes off except for a bottom sheet, leaving out an array of dildos, vibrators and lube on the nightstand for Jacqui to use for her afternoon sex session. Jacqui smiled to herself: she was sure they would not be needed today but then noticed another toy she thought would be fun to use with Mickey and she walked nonchalantly across and slipped it into the drawer of the nightstand, turning to see that Mickey's eyes were, as always, fixed on her behind.

"You're just as beautiful as my Mum, you know," he said in a soft voice, his cock now fully hard and jutting out from his groin. "Incredible boobs, a glorious bum just perfect for fucking..."

Jacqui walked across and once again closed her fingers round his hard prick, caressing the long shaft as she kissed him.

"Thought about fucking your Mum in the ass, have you, you naughty boy?"

Mickey blushed and Jacqui felt his cock throb.

"Not just thought," he whispered and she opened her eyes wide in surprise.

"You're kidding?"

"Nope," Mickey said with a sly little grin. "First my Mum then Alexis. Mum and I seduced Alexis together which is why she loves lezzy loving as much as I'm into anal. Sometimes we double-fuck our Mum together, Alexis with a strap-on so Mum's cunt is dripping cream all over my cock sliding back and forth in Mum's tight asshole. A menace with the strap-on is Alexis; only one in the family she hasn't fucked with it is me..."

Jacqui laughed. "I thought you were into each other when you arrived."

"Looks after my every need does Sis," Mickey said proudly. "But she doesn't have a body like yours," and he slid his hugely muscled arms round Jacqui's back to pull her against him, her breasts mounding against his chest, her mons grinding against the thickness of his cock as their lips met hungrily, their tongues dueling together.

Jacqui found she was struggling for breath when Mickey broke the kiss but it wasn't from the strength of his arms, it was the intensity of her desire. She wanted Mickey in the worst way and quickly stripped off the bikini, letting out a purr of delight when he got to his knees, reached his hands up to cup the cheeks of her ass as he pulled her mons onto his face, his tongue sliding between the lips of her cunt, licking and suckling into the hole and over the taut bud of her clit, savoring and swallowing the creamy evidence of her arousal.

12