Champagne Bum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacqui loved having her cunt licked and would have been happy for Mickey to spend all afternoon with his face between her legs but he obviously knew exactly what he wanted and slid both hands into the deep divide between the cheeks of her ass, his long middle fingers seeking the opening of her anus. Jacqui always took the precaution of lubing her asshole and today was no exception so Mickey's fingers slid past the tight muscle and into her rectum with ease, making Jacqui gasp with surprise when Mickey pulled her anus open as wide as it would go, something no-one had ever done to her before and she found intensely erotic. It was as if he was opening her up ready for the invasion of his cock because Jacqui had no doubt that was coming next.

For long minutes Mickey sucked and licked Jacqui's pussy and she responded by cupping her breasts in her hands, bringing first one nipple and then the other to her mouth so she could close her teeth on the tips, the mix of pain and pleasure making her cream pour into Mickey's mouth which he swallowed down with loud slurping noises, working his tongue as far into her cunthole as he could in his greed for more of the thick, warm liquid to swallow down. His fingers were still holding her asshole open and she could feel the walls of her rectum flex in response to Mickey's thick, powerful fingers, ramping up her desire for something bigger, longer, thicker, to enter her body.

"Please, babes," she begged, releasing her breast only an inch or so from her lips because it felt so good when she suckled herself, "I need you inside me."

Mickey lifted his head from between her legs and Jacqui saw his mouth, nose and cheeks were covered with her cream which she found extremely erotic.

"Where?" he said with a cheeky grin, his fingers pulling at the already wide-stretched opening of her anal sphincter.

"My ass, Mickey," Jacqui found herself begging, something she could not ever remember doing before to a client. "I really need my bottom fucked, baby."

"Uh-unh," Mickey said, shaking his head, his grin even wider.

He was driving at something and Jacqui suddenly realized what it was.

"Please, baby..." she purred in a soft, low voice, thick with lust. "Fuck Mummy's asshole. She wants to feel your big fat cock in her shitter, feel you empty your balls into her bowels so she can suck you clean afterward. Would you like that, sweetie?"

The speed with which Mickey got to his feet stunned Jacqui. She could do nothing to resist as he grabbed her hips, turned her round to face away from him and took hold of his cock, positioning the bulging head against the gaping opening of her asshole so it was sliding into her bottom before she could react. A moment later she was glad she had used more than the usual amount of lube because Mickey's cock, all eleven inches of it, slid deep into her rectum like a warm knife going through butter until his glans was lodged in her bowels and all she could do was shudder in ecstasy, the long-delayed climax she so desperately needed exploding deep in her belly.

It was a very strange feeling for Jacqui to be fucked standing up. Mickey was flexing his hips so he could slide his cock back along the walls of her rectum until it was almost free of her anus and then straightening up so the entire length was swallowed up by her back passage. At the same time his hands were full to overflowing with Jacqui's breasts and he was licking, kissing and biting her neck and shoulders, slowly starting to fuck her harder and deeper, making her whimper with the sensation of being impaled on a prick she could almost feel in the back of her throat.

It was what Mickey did next that took Jacqui totally by surprise. He bent his knees and slid his hands under the back of her thighs, effortlessly lifting her into the air with his prick still buried deep in her back passage. Jacqui squealed with shock when he fell back onto the bed, dragging her with him, maneuvering his body so he was lying with his head supported by a pillow. She expected to stretch out face up on top of him so she could turn her head and kiss him, his hands fondling her breasts or paddling in her cunt as he thrust his hips up, driving his cock into her back passage. But he didn't; he reached down and slid his hands under the backs of her thighs and hoisted her legs up and into the air, trapping her thighs and arms as he interlocked his hands behind her head in the classic half-nelson wrestler's hold.

Jacqui was powerless to control any part of her body. Her arms were jammed under her thighs and her legs waved in the air in rhythm with Mickey's upward thrusts as he piledrove his cock deep into her ass, her massive breasts held firm by the press of her knees. Her head was forced forward by the lock of the huge muscles in Mickey's arms, his legs bent so he could dig his heels into the mattress and use the powerful muscles of his calves and thighs to plow his cock back and forth in her asshole, so slick with lube and precum his prick made loud slurping noises every time his balls slapped against the furrow of her wide-spread buttocks. Jacqui had never been fucked so hard in her life and she screamed in ecstasy as hot liquid suddenly squirted from her cunt and arced out over the bed and onto the carpet.

Jacqui bucked, shuddered, and climaxed, she squirted again and again and climaxed. She had no idea how Mickey managed not to come when he was fucking her asshole so fiercely but she could only imagine he had learned self-control from fucking his mother and sister in the same way.

"BA-unh-BY-nnn-unnnh -" she managed to gasp, "Oh god, please come, I can't take much more of this..."

And Mickey responded by arching his back up, as if forcing not only the whole of his cock into Jacqui's ravished asshole but his balls as well and emptied their contents into her bowels with massive judders of his body, tensing his muscles as his cum flooded Jacqui's back passage, so much she could feel it dribbling from her asshole down over his spasming balls. Time and again he shivered and shook in orgasm until he finally relaxed and released his hands from behind Jacqui's aching neck and lowered her legs onto the bed.

Carefully he turned his body so Jacqui could slide his cock from her gaping back passage then turn over onto her back, totally and completely fucked into passivity, unable to do more than reach a hand down to stroke gently over Mickey's quivering thigh in a silent gesture of gratitude for the pleasure he had given her. For a moment she almost laughed, wondering if her anus would ever again be the pretty little pink circlet it had once been. Right now she felt it gaping like a crater, Mickey's sperm sliding slowly down her back passage to leak onto the sheet.

When she regained her breath Jacqui snuggled into Mickey's shoulder, this time reaching down purposefully for his cock which, to her surprise, stiffened immediately in her stroking fingers.

"Hmm, that was nice," Jacqui whispered into Mickey's ear. "I liked not being in control for once," and she opened her mouth and closed her teeth on his earlobe, stroking her huge breasts against the massive muscles of his chest.

Mickey let out a soft sigh of pleasure and Jacqui squirmed down the bed until her head was level with his erect cock. She opened her lips and sucked his prick into her mouth, the taste and scent of her asshole filling her senses, something she only did for a lover who had made her feel particularly good.

For several minutes she bathed the head and shaft of Mickey's cock with her saliva then sucked the thick liquid into the back of her throat and swallowed it. Mickey obviously enjoyed what she was doing, his chest rising and falling until suddenly, completely without warning, he came, spurting a thick load of cum into Jacqui's suckling mouth. Taken by surprise, not expecting him to come so quickly or produce so much sperm after ejaculating deep into her rectum, Jacqui swallowed the creamy mass, loving the way it slid down her throat to join the previous load she had sucked from his balls by the side of the pool. That was the third time Mickey had come and she could feel his prick was still firm in her mouth.

Jacqui released Mickey's prick from the oval of her lips and slid herself full length on top of him so she her hungry mouth could meet his, sharing the taste of his cum. If he had been repelled it would have disappointed her but Mickey opened his mouth and slid his tongue into hers, seeking out the last remnants of his sperm. Jacqui liked that and made a decision.

She arched her back so her eyes met his and she smiled.

"Ever considered turn and turn about?" she said and grinned at him.

Mickey seemed unsure what she meant and she reached over to the nightstand, pulling the drawer open. She brought out a leather harness with a long, thick black silicone cock attached to the front. "Something I'd like to do if you agree," she asked.

"Anything to please you, babes," Mickey said with a cheeky grin, raising his head to kiss her hard. When he broke the kiss he asked, "So, how do want me? All helpless on my back with my legs in the air or lying on my front?"

"Lying on your front," Jacqui purred. She wasn't turned on by the thought of him helpless; she loved the effortless way he completely controlled her body's wanton hunger toward him.

When men asked Jacqui to fuck them in the ass they usually knew what they wanted. Sometimes it was near-rape where she drove the strap-on furiously hard and deep into the guy's back passage making him howl with the mix of pain and intense pleasure. Or she would fuck a client slowly, ensuring each stroke went full-length into the guy's rectum until she felt him shudder and spasm beneath her in helpless climax. But if it was a client who turned her on then she made passionate love to them and this was what she wanted to do to Mickey.

While Mickey settled himself on his stomach, his cock hard against his belly, Jacqui reached for the strap-on and buckled it in place over her groin. She had a range available and this one was fitted with an attachment that slid into her cunt meaning while she was fucking Mickey she was fucking herself, heightening her pleasure. Then she reached for the lube, Mickey's eyes following her as she slowly poured the oily gel over the long black rubber cock, smoothing it along the full length of the silicone shaft, even over the fake balls at the bottom.

Next she lifted the lube over Mickey's backside so she could press the plunger and squirt gel directly onto the small of his back, down between the furrow of his ass and the sensitive opening of his anus, her fingers sliding past his sphincter as she worked them as far as she could reach into his rectum, oiling his back passage ready for entry. Mickey squirmed with pleasure and Jacqui laughed softly, replacing the lube on the nightstand and stretching herself out so she was lying full length on top of the young boxer.

For several minutes Jacqui hardly moved, allowing Mickey to savor the sensation of having the big black strap-on lying between the cheeks of his ass, the soft weight of Jacqui's huge breasts, slippery from the lube, sliding sensuously back and forth over his back, her nipples as hard as bullets pressing into his bronzed skin. Then Jacqui stretched up so her lips could meet his, their tongues dueling, a deep moan escaping Mickey's throat as she slid her hands under his hips and closed her fingers round the shaft of his cock, hard as an iron bar. As she masturbated him, Jacqui's cunt was so flooded with her cream she could feel it pouring out and she reached further down to use it to make his balls slippery, making him squirm with pleasure.

Aware that Mickey had said he had never been buggered before, something Jacqui found difficult to believe considering how sexually voracious his sister was, Jacqui waited until she could sense Mickey was completely relaxed and then she arched her hips up and reached down with her free hand to take hold of the big black rubber cock and position it against the opening of Mickey's anus, slick with the slippery lube.

"Ready, babes?" she whispered against his ear and then, when he nodded, she lifted her hips and pressed the head of the strap-on against the tight muscle, pushing down until it spread open and the first inch of the rubber cock entered the young boxer's asshole. Mickey let out a sound between a grunt of discomfort as his rosehole stretched followed by a sigh of delight as the big cock slid slowly into his back passage until the head was finally buried in his bowels.

"Oh. My. God, Jacqui, that feels incredible..." Mickey gasped, his body shaking as he reacted to both the cock filling his back passage to capacity and the rhythmic squeezing of Jacqui's fingers round the shaft of his cock.

"Mmm, it does," Jacqui purred, stroking her breasts back and forth over Mickey's back as she fucked him, slowly, deeply, one moment grinding the head of the rubber prick in his bowels, the next withdrawing so he arched his hips back toward her, eager to feel his asshole crammed full once more, Jacqui's every thrust making the young boxer moan in ecstasy. At the same time Mickey's movements forced the strap-on's attachment hard into Jacqui's cunt so he was effectively fucking them both toward orgasm, grinding his backside into her groin as she buggered him and he fucked her.

Jacqui did all she could to savor the fuck, delaying her climax but it was like trying to hold back an avalanche and she cried out, hot liquid again squirting from her cunt as every muscle in her body spasmed in response to the intensity of her orgasm. In response, Mickey's body bucked beneath hers as he groaned in ecstasy, spurts of thick creamy cum pouring from the head of his dick onto the sheet.

For long moments neither of them moved. Then Mickey let out a soft grunt and Jacqui slowly withdrew the strap-on, dripping with the abundant lube she had used, and turned over onto her back, the slopes of her breasts and her stomach wet with sweat from the effort of buggering his asshole. Mickey turned on his side, supporting his head on his hand so he could smile at her.

"That was fucking awesome," he said. "Thank you. I never knew being fucked in the ass could feel so good."

"Yes, it does," Jacqui murmured, closing her eyes and sighing with satisfied desire.

"So," he started to say and then paused. "Can I do it again to you now...?"

Jacqui's eyes snapped open in surprise. "You're kidding, right?" she said, shaking her head.

"Nope," Mickey said and he looked down to his groin where his cock was already quivering with his arousal, the tip oozing semen.

"Jesus, young men are just greedy," Jacqui said with a soft laugh of delight. "Come on then," and she unbuckled the harness, dropping it over the side of the bed. Seconds later their previous positions were reversed with Mickey lying full-length on top of Jacqui, his hands under her body fondling her breasts, his cock buried in her asshole as he started to sodomize her.

Lord above, Jacqui thought, the boy was sure as fuck getting his money's worth. But then she wondered if she would even charge him at all, especially as she was quite certain he would want to spend the next afternoon, and probably every afternoon of his vacation, doing exactly what he was doing now. Which, when she thought about it, suited her just perfectly...

End.

12