Champion of the Goddess Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He fucked them both eight times each until his energy levels were down to just above normal. Mother looked at him, "Time to stop. Holding you back for a week seems to have been a very bad idea. We need to watch your energy levels more closely. Daily checks. 71 children tonight. 28 are mine. 20 girls and 8 boys. Myssara, on the other hand, was even with 1 additional boy."

He went over to spend time with the children and willed his cock down. The ladies chuckled. He looked at them, "I have so many questions now."

Myssara looked at Raven, "This is a good time."

He chuckled, "The multiple births have increased. My average is over four now if I am right."

Mother nodded, "Yes you are the most prolific fucker we have. Have had to increase energy to this world to accommodate for your offspring."

They chuckled at her comment. He looked at her, "You want me to stop."

She looked at Raven, "NO! Keep going."

He looked at her, "That all depends."

He looked at them, "You ready to talk Anna and Flar?"

Myssara shook her head. He looked at her, "Then I will talk. Anna and Flar. You sideline them to raise a family?"

She walked away, "Not exactly. They are still in-game."

He looked at her, "With no expectation of getting into a group for a while?"

She shook her head, "No. Nothing like that and I really cannot say."

He looked at her, "Cannot or will not?"

She groaned, "Will not say."

He looked at her and he sat down, "You will not say because you do not want me to be further upset with you?"

She sighed and sat down, "You win. I gave her and Flar an 18-year long assignment. To be caretakers."

He nodded, "I figured it had to be something like that. During this time, she cannot get pregnant."

She nodded, "They will serve as instructors and get to know her children. Flar did not manage to get her pregnant beforehand and he was not happy about that."

He looked at her, "You will offer that to Trisa. None of the others, the women born here, have expressed an interest in raising children for 18 years. Trisa, on the other hand, has expressed it. To take effect when this life is over for her. I will only discuss this with you if dealing with a locally born if I know they are suicidal over that issue."

Mother nodded, "I spoke with her. She thanked you for considering her desires in this matter and she will look to pursue it after this life. Then she will be moved off-world."

He shook his head, "No, she should have 5 more lives here to rebuild her skills if they have gone rusty before moving her to another world. She cannot be my companion, as we already discussed, but she could be in a group that gets merged at a higher level to get to level 20."

Mother nodded, "Agreed and I let her know of your concern and she was happy for that extension on this world. You cannot talk about this in-game or with your companions; even here."

He nodded, "Thank you. I wanted something fair for a fellow Earthborn mother. I am sure you could appreciate that Mother."

She sighed, "I will keep an open mind if the issue comes up in regards to suicide."

He looked at Myssara, "Thank you for being honest with me. In the end at least. You said they had another party to catch which was not true."

She waved her hand, "Party has two meanings. Like a one-year-old birthday party. Her eldest in my world."

He looked at her, "So honest but extremely misleading."

He looked at Mother, "Trisa has children of both sexes out there. You will have to merge them for them to raise them."

She sighed, "You wanting to change your deal on where the children go?"

He smiled, "I do not want the girls entering into the game in this world. If they are raised by their mothers here that is fine. On our daughter's world is fine as well. Time-wise, they are synced."

Mother looked at him, "On our daughter's world. She can return here for her different lives afterward. The children will be divided accordingly if they have anymore."

He nodded, "I will make sure you know if there are any suicidal women over the issue. Regardless of where they are born. You can listen or ignore the pleas of a mother longing for her children."

Mother groaned, "You know right where to kick me."

Myssara chuckled. He looked at her, "If I am going to play your assassin, I would like to know what for?"

Myssara looked at him, "The troublemaker wants to fight you. He is a talented multi-lifer. He led the gang robbing along that area. The Barbarian and the two halflings. You will find out more after you kill him. He is a sick individual who I will likely turn into energy after you kill him."

He looked at her, "Class?"

She looked at him, "I need you to kill him before he gets to the second inn. He is a fighter, but he has taken all of the best gear they have gathered and is holding it for sale instead of spreading it with the others. Name is Cartorus the Beast. Your cover in this town will be blown when you do this."

He sighed, "You should give me a warning when he is getting near then."

She nodded, "I want him off of my world. He gets to the inn, the best I can do is send him to another world. He does not deserve that. He deserves to die. He was a transfer to this world. He is the one who got the other 3 into being thieves. He killed one of the halflings to prove a point. Dead or alive 50,000 gold pieces. I mean death is the only option for him."

He asked, "I thought you could just send them to energy if they were totally worthless."

Mother interjected, "I found out a lot more about champions from the one who created me after we inadvertently created you. Many of those things I am not allowed to go over with you, ever.

He has many lives, successful in some of those worlds like Lyria's world. He is from Earth and is one who could be made a champion based upon gaming knowledge. He is technically a Gaming Grandmaster though I have never spoken to him. He is not 'totally worthless.' When you were made champion it locked him into this world until he gets to a transfer point.

The second inn is a transfer point, as is any beyond the first inn, but the second is where Myssara would lose control over being able to turn him into energy. He started his reign of corruption about the time you hit level 7 last life. After it was announced that you were a champion in this world. He came in before you stumbled into the pool, but after you arrived in this world.

Before then, if he got out of line with Myssara, she could have gotten rid of him any way she wanted. Now, she has to rely upon you with a gamer of this level of knowledge. This is not to be shared with anyone. Any goddess who takes a champion must have her champion fight those battles instead. They give up that piece of power with an extremely talented player.

I would have to have my reasons to remove him like that. He does not know me at all, so it is not something I can directly work on at this time. The average player she can handle as normal. Any player with more knowledge than she has, she has to rely upon her champion in that case.

This is not likely to occur again, as another Gaming Grandmaster cannot be brought here once a champion has been placed. At least for now. At some point, it might occur again. One could be raised here.

As this is a feeder world, one taking new, inexperienced, or underperforming players and getting their heads in the game. The chances of you bringing up a Gaming Grandmaster during that time are slim to none. Especially creating one who has more knowledge in the game than Myssara.

This man was furious you got named champion here and wants you dead. He felt his 45 lives made him more qualified. He figured his best chance at killing you was to stalk an entry-level inn and killing you before that character became powerful.

Especially after Myssara told him she would get her champion to kill him permanently and personally. She tricked him into being anchored to find you. Which she is allowed to do. He did not want to face you one on one if you were ahead of him.

I am not interested in taking him as a lover but if he got transferred he might become a champion to a goddess with a more sadistic side, like the ones you hate. I would not be very neutral if I did not consider it if it happened.

As a goddess, we control the good and the bad and have to remain relatively neutral, on the surface anyway. Especially me as many of my goddesses have different temperaments."

He looked at Myssara, "Am I allowed to use the rest of the party? If his group attacks?"

Myssara looked at him, "If his group attacks then yes. You let them know you have a wanted poster with his name and face on it and they will likely stand down. They have free will. I do not know what they will do. That was a fair question. The battle between the two of you should be one-on-one."

He nodded, "Then send them back. I have more to discuss."

His daughter arrived. She looked over, "Damn father. You are a fucking machine."

He nodded, "Your Mother's fault and Myssara's mandate."

The ladies chuckled. He looked at the children and sighed. He kissed all the girls on the forehead and passed them to Mother and Ravanna. "Tell me what is going on with Companion lives."

Ravanna piped in, "She wants to give Champions one five year companion slot. She has problems right now getting champions."

He looked at Ravanna, "Thank you for that. You are cleared to take the girls." She nodded and left.

Raven looked at Mother, "What is the problem with getting champions?"

She looked at Raven, "There is an abundance of goddesses but only 10 champions. Another 70 have been deemed, Gaming Grandmasters.

Most are unwilling to have that eternal commitment. 62 of those 70 were born in this universe. One we already talked about and I am not looking to do anything with him yet. The other 7 are from Earth. 2 would consider it if there was a goddess who held all of the same values they have.

The other 5 are still too mad about being here in the manner in which they were shanghaied. Sound familiar. They love the changes you have done but they are still mad at all the goddesses overall. Some have mellowed since then."

Raven looked at her, "Make me dressed. Block out this area and bring the 7 of them here."

Myssara looked over and the children were hidden. Mother was behind a fake wall. Seven men show up. Myssara could sense his next request and put a table and chairs for everyone.

He looked at them, "I requested this meeting with the 7 of you. I am Raven."

They looked at him and one guy turned white, "You are RAVEN?!"

He nodded, "Yes. All of you are originally from Earth. You earned your way to being a Gaming Grandmaster. I have been told that some of you still harbor a lot of hatred for how you were brought here. I would like you all to have a seat for a few minutes."

He sat at the table and had several come up and shake his hand as they got a chair. A few sat across the table from him still looking upset. He looked at them, "Those of you who are still angry at the Goddesses please raise a hand."

He saw 6 hands go up. He looked at them, "If the Goddess who brought you in was 'Lillian or Lyria,' keep your hands up."

There were four hands still raised and they all seemed surprised. He looked at them, "She was the Goddess I killed, her world destroyed. She brought me here."

That got them to clap their hands for him. He looked at them. "Now you have one less reason to hate them. I was pissed, I could not change things for us but the process for recruiting from Earth has been changed.

They have to be told in detail that it is a one-way trip, no goodbyes, no handling business, and they have to decide on the spot. If they turn it down. Their memory, before being told this, is wiped. They are told they are just not a good fit. No more being brought here the way we were."

There were a lot of nodding heads.

He looked at them, "Some have said they would consider becoming a champion. If you found a goddess who held all of your values you would consider it. I want you to reverse that. This is about all of the values the Goddess has. Do you believe in all of them? For example, Myssara is lust, love, magic, the hunt, and procreation. I love all of those things." One guy raises a hand, "You like bringing children into this?"

He looked at him, "Every life we bring in here is one less they try and get from Earth. When you become a champion, your genetic structure changes. I was half-elven, they ran into problems when we discovered this process. That means no other champion will be anything other than human. Yes, elves are real and they have copies of the genetic structure.

No, you will likely never encounter a real one as they are in this universe but on a world of their own. Dwarves and dragons both have their own worlds. When your genetic material changes it changes."

He looked over, "I need permission."

She looked at him and nodded. He thought, "Tell her to get ready to make an appearance. Clothed."

He heard her laugh, "She heard you."

He looked back at the group. "Raise your hand if you believe Earth is the cradle of humanity?"

He stuck his hand in the air as did the others. He looked at them, "Keep your hand up if you believe mothers try and do what is best for their children. All but one remained.

Raven looked at the one guy, "Who was the mother of Humanity?"

He looked at Raven, "If you believe in the bible then Eve."

Raven put his hand down, "How old was she when she died, anyone?"

They put their hands down and it was quiet. He smiled, "Trick question. While they say Adam lived over nine-hundred years. Nothing is recorded for Eve. Here is what you know of this universe, there are no Gods and only Goddesses.

Childbirth is days and not months. All labor is painless. The children are taken away immediately so the mothers do not form emotional attachments. While Earth is the cradle of humanity the womb of humanity was Eve, who was at odds with God, given long and painful pregnancies for centuries. All children were raised by her and then taken away. Tearing at her over the loss of those same emotional attachments. Eve did not die, she ascended.

She created this universe with elements from other universes. Now all of those things you found odd about this place make sense. I call her Mother Creator once I put the pieces together. I met her after destroying that world. You will be meeting her now."

Mother appeared behind him, "He not only told me he figured it out he surmised a lot of what occurred. Including the way we got humans from Earth and having to respect free will. The process is more open going forward. What he is doing in helping to populate these worlds; there are hundreds of them.

Because of his efforts and the other champions, the population growth is going to become what we need to be able to sustain this universe."

He looked around the table to a bunch of shocked faces. He asked, "How many of you are still angry at the goddesses now?"

Two hands went up.

He looked at them, "Mother how long have those two been here?"

She sighed, "Sixteen and eighteen years, from their ancestral world point of view. They came in through another goddess who still lives."

He looked at them all, "You will never be able to articulate this information to anyone in any form. Maybe the goddess when you become a champion. If you go down that road. You might be asking if this was the case why is this just happening now.

The answer is a half-goddess and a goddess. Both fathered by me before I became champion. It was discovered after this that the Goddess could have human children. Mother was told she could have 'A goddess child and that was it.' What she was never told was that once she had that Goddess child, she would be able to have children with a champion, Human children.

In her case all champions in her universe. For Myssara that is with me alone. Normally a goddess child is created with two goddesses creating one. Myssara had not had hers so when I made love to her here, I got her pregnant. Mother was so upset by it she put her divine seed if you will into me to give to Myssara. That would have killed my daughter made out of love.

I refused. I made a lot of demands which I cannot go into. Except to say the recruitment rules for Earth was a part of that discussion. We had that long discussion before I agreed to implant it back into Mother. Her seed if you will, was an exception to the two-goddess rule. After I accidentally discovered the champion process, I had another sexual encounter with Mother. This was one of the other conditions I had set, I did mention love and lust."

They all chuckled at that comment.

"The meeting was to occur after the children were born, I would have her at my beck and call for another night. Well, I discovered her origin before that occurred. When we inadvertently discovered the process for creating a Champion, she showed up again. She does that when you do something to draw her attention. She shows up. I called her on the deal. I was no longer mad at her after figuring out who she truly was.

I felt for her for the losses she suffered over centuries and since. That led to the first human children being born from the goddesses. What made me a champion restructured my DNA to be like Adam from the bible. Their children interbreed for hundreds of years because the genetics are so different.

She did not have that before in the humans here. She has it now. The champion process made it so I had it. You find a goddess with the right values then you will get approached.

If you could see yourself spending eternity with them, she will make you that offer as well. Back to tenants. My Goddess daughter took love, honor, good, and procreation. Tenants she saw in me. At that point, Myssara did not have procreation. After I became her champion it was added, I am a prolific fucker."

That got a few laughs. "I have over 140 children with Myssara alone. I have not been in this universe for a day yet with all of the temporal crap. Have I Mother?"

She shook her head, "No with the temporal speed of the ancestral world you are approaching 15 hours in Earth time."

He looked at them, "I spent 20 years on that fucking hell hole with Lyria's personas before killing her. So, my time in-universe from my perspective is significantly longer to my mind.

Some worlds travel faster and some slower. I came here in January of 2018. They looked around as they now had an idea as to how old they would be on Earth. He looked at them, "You all have free will. If my tenants were the only ones Myssara had my daughter's tenants would have been the same as hers. They only overlapped in one area at that time."

He looked at Mother, "How many children born or expecting, do I have and just the ones with players and goddesses."

She looked at Raven, "427. That is more than 10 times faster rate than any other champion is producing. I would not expect you gentleman would make that occur. He is the first so he is breaking ground. We are learning from that to not repeat the same mistakes."

Raven smiled, "Which is what all champions now have in common. The ability to know what those mistakes were. It is in a trial program here on a world scale. Everyone knowing and learning. I do not know when or if they have expanded it to other worlds but I do know what is being done here. Correction there was talk of doing this on 20 worlds but I do not know if any of you are on them. Those that would never consider becoming a champion can rise.

They will send you back to where you just came from. The one man who had been there for 18 years and was still pissed rose and he was gone. "If you are truly interested you might figure out what tenants represent you. Put them in order. You may have a dozen and your goddess may only have four. But if they are the top four and you find a strong connection. Ask yourselves if they are someone you could spend your eternity with.

1...45678...19