Championship Confections

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then let me suck your dick, I wanna taste her ass on your cock now," Cesaro's former student pleaded while Kaitlyn's moans in volume. Cesaro simply nodded and took his member out of Kaitlyn's properly opened and stretched out back hole and Beth promptly got down on her knees and hungrily sucked Cesaro's dick.

Cesaro groaned in bliss from the feel of his member leaving one cozy hole for another while Beth sucked and blew his dick like she had a life-threatening disease and Cesaro's penis had the cure. He then turned his head to Kaitlyn, kissing her intensely.

"Your teacher is a beautiful fucking slut Katie, mmm, ahh but your good too, ahhh, ahh," Cesaro complimented which made the two-toned beauty beam a little. That was a good compliment as any for her, to be compared to her mentor in any positive way including sexually, especially sexually right now.

After they continued their passionate kissing for a couple of seconds longer Kaitlyn dropped to her knees to join the fun and see her atm-performing teacher close up.

"Slpr,slpr,slp,slp,sslpr,slp,slp,slrp,slp,sllp,slp," Beth gave an audible blowjob that her student and Cesaro could hear and Kaitlyn purred hotly from the close range sound of her instructor's mouth working on the big dick, hearing how sloppy and wet it was, "Oh my god that's so hot Beth, I love watching you suck my ass flavor from his big cock, mmm yeah that looks so good, sounds so good too."

Beth then gave her former mentor a long and passionate deepthroat from the tip of his dick to the base before she slowly slid him out of her throat and bent over the sturdy kitchen counter and in the process Kaitlyn sucked in Cesaro's balls in her mouth, lapping and inhaling them inside.

"Mmm yeah get those balls good and wet, good and wet Katie, ahh yes, yeah, mmm," The master chef moaned before jerking his wet cock to move his balls in her warm mouth, "Mmm spread your ass for me, Beth, I'll take care of you too," he said huskily while teabagging the two-toned student chef, "and fucking bend over!" Cesaro ordered while using his left hand to force Beth in the proper position that he wanted her in and then slap her ass firmly a couple of times for not moving fast enough. But after he deeply licked fingers on the same hand while he continued to jiggle his big balls in Katie's face he stuck them all one by one in Beth's bent over ass.

"Nnaah! Aaaah! AH!" Beth moaned sharply, her knees quivering from the feel of her asshole getting jammed by four digits of Cesaro's free hand, "I'm going to stretch your ass out nice and wide for me, mmm, nice and wide for my dick to get inside," he moaned huskily while taking his balls away from Kaitlyn's face hole to turn his full attention to Beth. His fingers moved in and out of Beth's hole quickly, making her body tingle all over with the feel of fingers moving back forth in and out of her just to stretch her ass out. Then Cesaro quickly removed them and then just seconds later and after he propped one of his legs up onto the counter he stuck his man rod right up Beth's opened asshole so he could fuck her from behind and still give the kneeling Kaitlyn something good to see.

"Oh my fucking god that pussy's dripping fucking wet on that dick, ooh that big butt still has some whipped cream too! Ohhh my god she's taking it so well in that ass from behind like that, so deep, mmm yeah that looks so good, oh my god," Kaitlyn commented while the seasoned chefs fucked in front of her very eyes.

'Smack, Smack, Smack, Smack, Smack, Smack,' was the sound that filled the kitchen from the balls-deep thrusts inside Beth's beautiful ass between her loud, deep, moans like the butt slut she was. Kaitlyn's comments simply just turned Cesaro on even more and because he liked both girls to stay busy with their whorish ways for him he popped his dick out of Beth's ass and angled it over for Kaitlyn to suck. She used her right hand to stroke him, the other one to suck him, so she could keep his member good and moist while she tasted her teacher's ass on his cock for a moment before he shoved it back into his former protege's greedy butthole.

"Aaaaaaahhaah! Fuck!, oh my god yes! Yes! Ahhh shit! Mmm, ahh! Ahm, aaah!, ah!, Ah, mmmmah, ahhh!"

Between those barely intelligible moans, Beth licked Cesaro's right foot, keeping her mouth busy while her ass was being pounded and Kaitlyn's hands slid all over Beth's hips and while it seemed like Cesaro was digging his dick in Beth's butt like a gold miner looking for the precious metal he quickly pulled out his dick and the two-toned big booty slut could suck it as soon as he found something just as worthwhile, the whipped cream from earlier deep in Beth's ass. The hard slamming and the openness of Beth's asshole allowed him to go so deep he found the anal-dwelling whipped cream from the sweet creampie he gave her earlier and Kaitlyn bobbed her head on his member as hungrily as she could to taste it before he returned it to Beth's bowels.

"Aaah!..ah fuck Katie play with my pussy while he fucks my ass," Beth whimpered out while her ass was steadily pumped b Cesaro's dick but she didn't have to wait too long before Kaitlyn slipped all the fingers she could into Beth's pussy, "it's so tight with that cock in it, mmm yeah."

The central European stallion of a man took his member out of Beth soon after, watching some of the wet remains of the creampie trail out of her ass while Kaitlyn sucked deeply. He decided to let Beth's body rest for a moment and watch Kaitlyn work her lips around his dick.

"She loves the taste of your creampie Beth," He said while they smiled at each other as Kaitlyn sucked and slurped his member hastily, tasting him and the anal cream that flowed from her teacher's ass, "Slrp, slrp, slrp, srp,slrp, slp."

After letting Kaitlyn put her neck to good use on his cock for a couple of minutes he laid down on the kitchen floor with his dick standing high and proud and ready to be mounted by either girl.

"Chef Cesaro wants us to ride him," Katie cooed before getting down on her knees while her mentor stood over him, "then the chef gets what he wants," Beth said before lowering her body on his cock, sitting on him before he placed his cock in her ass and Kaitlyn wasted no time rubbing her pussy, the feel of it made Beth gasp in pleasure before she bounced on his dick in reverse cowgirl.

"Ohh, oh yes, yes, fuck play with my pussy Katie, mm, yeah touch me while I ride this fucking dick in my fucking ass, mmm, ahh shit yeah, yes, mmm yeah get my clit like that, ahh yeah this is so fucking good, ahh! Ahh, ahhh yes!" Beth moaned while she whorishly bounced on the chef's long dick while looking into her lovely apprentice's eyes

"Oooh, you love that dick don't you Beth? How it feels in that big beautiful ass while you bounce on it," Kaitlyn cooed while using one hand to squeeze her teacher's tits and the other to play with her pussy while Cesaro moved his hips up into hers from below so his dick could get in deeper.

"Oh yes, yes, yes, yes yeeeeeeesss! Aaah! Ah! Ah fuck! Mmmmm shit yes, YES!" Beth sounded out before getting off of Cesaro's member just so Kaitlyn could ride him.

"Ohhhhhhhhh my god! Ohhh my gaaaawd fuck! Oh shit, shit, shit, yeeeeees! Ah fuck this big fucking cock is filling my ass the fuck up! Ah! Aaaah!" The younger beauty screamed out loud while Beth spat on Cesaro's dick just to give it some nasty natural lube to make it's thrusting smoother, not that it would do too much good. Kaitlyn's magical asshole was up to its old tricks again, squeezing whatever was inside of it live a fucking sexual vice grip with its tightness.

Beth then looked into Kaitlyn's eyes while she played with her hardened clit with two fingers and said, "That asshole of yours is something special Katie, so tight no matter what I and Chef Cesaro do to it, and we love you for it you little whore, we love how we have to use other objects, use our own bodies to stretch you out and fucking please you. We love how you're such a good anal slut and don't you ever fucking change," Kaitlyn's mentor said before sticking her tongue inside Kaitlyn's mouth for an erotic kiss while Cesaro's thrusts slowed down just a bit to let the girls savor their moment with him watching with lecherous eyes.

Kaitlyn was quite the butt-action addict with an asshole that was a thing of beauty to fuck and taste due to its tightness alone. While her cooking skills needed some work she was already an equal match for Beth in the butt sex-skills department. Time for Antonio to take advantage of that.

A few seconds later Kaitlyn got off Cesaro and he got back into his dominant mode for the girls to bear, "On your knees and present your asses to me!"

The girls knew what would happen if they didn't obey post-haste. Both Beth and Kaitlyn got on all fours like dogs, no like the bitches they were, and showcased their asses for Cesaro to see while he stood up.

He just watched them, wiggling and shaking their asses from him just to appeal to his inner man-slut. Beth's asshole had gaped open nicely, good and wide but that wasn't a surprise. He always knew how to fuck and play with her asshole just right until it stretched to however wide he saw fit. She was a seasoned big booty bitch for him but Kaitlyn needed some more training. Beth was right, Kaitlyn's asshole may have been opened noticeably but it was still small compared to her teacher's. Kaitlyn's ass needed some more training, still too tight for him to be satisfied. Time for the European chef to try and change that and it all started with one long, deep, thrust inside of the younger big butt blonde

"Oh, my gaaaawwwdddd! Oh my god, oh woooowww this feels so good, oh my fucking god, oh fucking god, oh my fucking goooodddd shit Yes! Yeah, fucking shit! mmm, ahhh ahh," the blonde/brunette-haired vixen vocalized her bliss between the man's thrusts. Cesaro loved Kaitlyn's tightness; seeing her asshole as a fun challenge to stretch, an enjoyable workout to fuck, something he could get used to doing, and then he looked at Beth on his left side who was just wiggling her ass that was nice and stretched wide already and waiting for his dick to fill up. That's when he quickly pulled out of Kaitlyn's asshole and moved over to her teacher's waiting rump.

"Ohhhhhhh fuck it's in there deep! Aah, aah, aah yeah so deep in my fucking ass, ahh, ahhh, ahh, ooh fuck yeah god this is so good, so fucking good and deep, so fucking good and deep, ahhhh!, Ahhh Cesaro! Ahhh!" Beth moaned out the stud of a chef's name while he plowed her ass for a few minutes longer before quickly pulling out of her hole.

"Now spread both of your asses for me!" He ordered with a throaty growl. He wanted to see his handiwork on both beautiful blonde's bottoms.

Even though a short number of minutes have passed Kaitlyn's ass was still pretty well opened despite him not being inside of her for a while now but she was still a little too tight for him to just let alone. Beth on the other hand's ass was stretched out perfectly. Her asshole was so wide now you could drop a small ball down it or pour the liquid down the gaping hole.

"I bet I can suck your dick with my asshole, look at it, I bet there's still some whipped cream in there too" Beth smirked, proud of her stretched out shitter. Beth made it wink for Cesaro's eyes to behold, opening it and closing it with control of her rectal muscles, "open, close, open, close. Mmm, it's waiting for your dick, Cesaro," Beth moaned with a sultry smile on her face, inviting the Swiss cock back inside of her.

"Your ass may want me Beth but Katie's needs me, it's so tight right now, and I want that cute little hole," Cesaro said while he watched Kaitlyn try and stretch her ass out with her fingers but to no avail, her butt hole just wouldn't open as she wanted it and more importantly to how Cesaro wanted it.

"Take your fingers out Katie. I have something better," Cesaro purred before slipping his dick slowly between Kaitlyn's ass, causing the girl to squeal and her eyes to flutter a bit from the feel. His big dick was the perfect match for her tight asshole to handle.

Like her teacher, Kaitlyn had her big ass up high on all fours like a dog so Cesaro could get complete control of his thrusts and go as deep as he wanted to which was obviously as far as his 10-inch dick would go. The sound of hips connecting balls connecting with pussy filled the room and Beth was entranced by the scene. She even kissed Kaitlyn's lips before moving her tongue over Cesaro's feet to taste them so she could give them some lewd admiration while Kaitlyn was rammed.

"Now, mmm, suck my cock," he ordered and on that note, the girls moved to the front of his dick on the floor and took turns sucking Cesaro's anal nectar-coated cock. Both Kaitlyn and Beth looked like they've had the sex of a lifetime. They had slight sweat on their foreheads that ran away some of their makeup, their mascara and eyeliner had run down their eyes somewhat, especially on Beth's part while they worked their necks on his shaft. Cesaro let the girls share his rod before he grabbed that well-used unpeeled banana, "Beth bend over the counter and Katie you spread her ass."

The girls followed what he told and did what he wanted. Beth's fine ass was exposed and spread by Katie's sweet hands.

"Now get this banana a little wet Katie," Cesaro said while he held the fruit close to Kaitlyn's mouth which she took as a cue to lick and moisten the fruit with her giving mouth before handing it back to Cesaro, "good girl, it's just wet enough for me to do this..." he purred before slowly inching the yellow fruit up Beth's ass.

"Ohhhhhh, ohhhhhhh, ahhh, ahhhhh, ahh," Beth let out those sweet and sexy groans from her ass being entered by the thrusting fruit that drew a detectable little stream of whipped cream from her back cavern while Kaitlyn blew the banana in her mouth, sucking most of its ripe thickness which made Cesaro smile as he held it in his hand the whole time, watching Kaitlyn taste the flavor of ass and whipped cream before sticking it back in the more experienced blonde's backside slowly, slowly, until Beth's moans piped up for a second while she held the banana in her wet asshole just for a second before it slipped out, along with more of the whipped cream trail that made Cesaro groan in admiration of the actions of Beth's booty. Perhaps next time he'll give Kaitlyn's ass a creampie.

"You hold the banana this time Katie, have some fun with your teacher," Cesaro said smoothly while handing the fruit to the beautiful girl who couldn't wait to play with her instructor's ass while just sat back and watched them work

"Ohhh shit that's so fucking hot, mmm, want it in deeper Beth?"

"Yeah give it to me, my ass can take it, Katie."

"Alright more, here it comes, more, more, oh my god it's in there so deep, holy shit."

"Ahh, ahhh, ahh, ah god yes right there Katie, fuck, yeah right there, yeessss, fuck!" Beth yelled. Katie hit a nice sweet spot in her ass, right at the very limit that her ass was willing to take the fruit. Kaitlyn had successfully buried all but a couple of inches of the banana up her mentor's big fat posterior. She just held the banana there up her mentor's hole, marveling at just how deep her teacher had it up her backdoor slot like that before she slowly slipped it out, and once again the whipped cream slowly flowed out, just like the younger girl's dirty talk.

"Oh my god the whipped cream still flows out, mmm oh my god, ahh, mmm," Kaitlyn murmured between slow thrusts of her index finger in Beth's ass and taking it out just to relish the flavor of sweet cream and ass before slipping that one finger back inside, and then another, and then once more while using her free hand to keep her ass spread wide while she dug and moved those digits inside her mentor's hole.

Cesaro how Beth decided he had enough of watching the girls play with each other he then lied down on the floor, ready for their attention.

"Beth, get that beautiful ass on my cock and Katie, I want to taste your tight little hole, sit on my face" Cesaro groaned. He was like a fucking machine it seemed. Like it was as if his only goal in life was to make sure both girls didn't go too long without having their holes filled with his tongue, his fingers, his dick, or something of his control. They were too fucking sexy for him to just leave idly by in wait for something to stuff their juicy asses.

The girls urgently positioned themselves properly on top of him; Beth was on his dick, letting out a low groan of bliss from Cesaro's cock jamming itself in her round rear once again while Kaitlyn properly mounted his face just right so his tongue and lips could taste nothing but her ass. He let Beth work his dick first, while he moved his tongue around Katie's ass after he spread it wide and gripped it just to get more of the tight hole on his tongue and lips while the girls kissed each other on top of him. It was incredibly hard to believe that Beth was so worried about Cesaro storming in, ruining her fun with Katie, and hijacking their lewd and intimate time together for himself but he made sure they were both treated like the kind, sweet, sexy, big-assed sluts they were. Sharing sexual pleasure.

Kaitlyn was already feeling the joyous effects of Cesaro's mouth deeply working on her tight asshole from under her while he held his hips down, sacrificing some oxygen so he could eat her ass out deeper. "Ohhh yes, yes, yes, yes, yeeeeeeeeeeees! Omigooodddd! fuck his tongue feels so good on my ass, so fucking gooood, yes, yes, yes, yes yeeeeeessss!"

"Mmm, ahh yeah keep that ass nice and steady for him Katie, I'll give him more ass to feel," Beth moaned before reaching a nice squatted posture on his dick and after a long grunt from Cesaro from the feel of Beth's shit tunnel constrict his dick he blasted his dick up Beth's ass as fast as he could while he latched his lips onto Kaitlyn's ass to suck and eat it hard and both girls rewarded him with the harmonious sounds of their ecstasy.

"Oooooooh yes, yes, yes eat my fucking ass chef, ahhhhh! Yeessss my god my fucking ass feels so good with your mouth on it, ahhh! Yes! Oooooooh fuck, fuck, fuck! Ah my God, my fucking god yes! Ah! Yeah, my ass feels so good! Sooooo fucking goooood! AH! Ahhh fuck, lick my ass, move that tongue in my fucking dirty butt hole! Yeeeeeeessss!"

"Ohhh yeah keep pumping that big dick into that fucking ass, keep fucking that hot fucking ass that you love so much, ooooooooooooh shit yeeeesssss! Yeaaah give me all of that big fucking dick, give it to me, ahhhh yes, yes, fuuuuuck my ass feels so good! Ahhh! I'm gonna fucking cum! Ahhhh! AAAAAAAAAAH FUUUUUUUUUUCK CESAROOOOO!"

The expert chef stopped thrusting up into Beth's ass to let her enjoy her orgasm and simply squeezed and kneaded her ass in his hands while lapping his tongue into the younger girl's hole. He felt Beth's asshole tighten firmly around his dick for a moment while she came on top of him, yelling his name out loud from satisfaction. Her whole body quaked and trembled a bit from the feel of sexual satisfaction as if all of the pleasure her ass felt today shined through in one final burst.

"Katie your turn to ride my dick and you Beth get on my face," Cesaro breathed after prying his mouth from Kaitlyn's bunghole to speak. Beth slowly got up, still feeling the effects of a strong climax but sat down on the Swiss-man's face nice and low with her open ass exquisitely angled above his mouth so he could taste it. Meanwhile, Kaitlyn was putting her seemingly always-tight ass to use by taking in as much of Cesaro's cock as she could, screaming quickly while she took his dick as deep as it could possibly go in her ass before bouncing it up and down, fucking it now while she and Beth touched each other's bodies, hands gripping on their fat asses and juicy titties while they kissed, audible moans heard through their mouths all the while.