Championship Confections

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cesaro could still taste the faint sugary-sweet flavor of the fluffy topping he plugged up her asshole with nearly an hour ago. He got lost in the simple deliciousness of girl ass in his mouth and while Beth tasted just slightly more heavenly than her the France-born chef had no problems eating either one of them out. Most men were unwilling to go down on a girl and eat them out in any way, seeing it as nasty but Antonio Cesaro was far from normal men. When Beth was intimate with a woman he was sure to make them feel good all over because that's what he wanted to do. He found pleasure in pleasing them and that meant playing and tasting their pussies. He dreamily rested his eyes a bit while quickening the motions of his tongue against Beth's asshole while he slammed his dick up Katie's cozy little asshole, making her ass cheeks jiggle just like she did to her equally round-assed mentor. His thrusts were so hard and deep that the hard slapping of thrusting hips from below connecting with jiggling hips on top filled the room along with the moans and groans from Kaitlyn that Beth couldn't help but notice that Cesaro was masterfully eating her out. She then cupped her student's face in her hands to speak to her eye to eye while they rode on Cesaro.

"Ohh shit he's fucking your ass nice and hard, mmm I can fucking hear how your how hard he's giving you his big dick, mmm, ahhh fuck Cesaro loves our fucking asses and he's not gonna stop until he makes you and that tight fucking ass cum, ohhhhh shit yes! Yeah, baby give that dick to her as you fucking gave it to me!"

Cesaro didn't need to be told twice. His hips were like pistons moving up inside of Katie's sexy, soft, ass, and the joyful voice of her moans was perfect proof of just how good he was making her feel. Cesaro was going to do just what Beth said and that was fucking her just like she got fucked.

"Oh my gawwwddd yes, yes, yes, yes, yes fuuuuuuuuck! Ahhh my fucking god Cesaro your cock is so big, ahh so fucking tight in that fucking asshole! Mmmm, ahhh! Oh shit, shit, shit, shiiiiit YES! Ahhhh!"

"Move your hips with me, Katie, move them," Cesaro throatily groaned in command, and Kaitlyn was happy to oblige. Their hips crashed together up and down in a sweet rhythm and drawing deeper, louder, moans from the student chef.

"AAAAAAH! Ohhhhhhh my gawwwwdd! Oh. My. God. Yeeeeeessssss! Mmmmm! Ahhhh! Ohhhhhh my god fuck! Oooh shit, Ooooooh shit yes! OH! OHHHH! OOOOOOOH MY GOD YES! YES!"

Beth smiled at her student from ear to ear while she watched her eyes roll back from the orgasm she just received. Kaitlyn's pussy juices dripped onto the floor while in erotic confirmation she breathed out one simple sentence.

"I just fucking came so fucking hard."

"Yeah, that's my fucking good girl!" Cesaro cheered in satisfaction of his own merits while giving the ass he just conquered a quick little slap before Kaitlyn gingerly crawled off of him while she came down from her blissful peak and soon after lowered her head on his dick and scarfed inside her mouth to taste her own booty juice while Beth stayed on top of the Swiss-native's face. She was so glad to have reached orgasm thanks to Cesaro pleasing that wonderfully tight asshole that her meaty, bouncy, rear hid that she sucked the ass-flavored penis with no hesitation, "Slp, slp, slp, slp, glp, glg, glg, glg,"

Then after a couple of minutes had passed Beth and Kaitlyn had switched positions without Cesaro's orders, not that he complained at this point especially when Kaitlyn lowered that drenched pussy toward his mouth to watch Beth ride his dick in reverse cowgirl so the senior chef could see her ass.

"Ohh shit yeah, yeah let me see that big booty bounce Beth. Oooooh my God, my pussy feels so fucking goooooood! Ooooh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah! Ahhh god this feels so fucking nice, so fucking good, so good, ohhh, ohhhh!"

Kaitlyn had the best seat in the world right now. Cesaro proved that he was just as good at eating pussy as he was with eating ass and she just had to watch Beth work that ass up and down and hear her erotic and lewd moans and groans blend with her own from the pleasure they were feeling right now. She then made her hands busy by gripping Beth's tits while Cesaro pumped his dick up into Beth's beautiful fat ass.

"Ohhhhh, oh my god keep pumping that fucking dick in me, yes keep going, keep giving it to me! Ohhhhhh shit! Ohhhh god yes! Mmmmmmmah ah, ah, ah, ahhhh, AH FUCK!" Beth whorishly screamed in pleasure for Cesaro.

Both voluptuous blondes were moving on total autopilot right now it seemed, moving around on their own volition and will but making sure that what they did was to just please Cesaro and stoke the fires of his horniness like right now for instance because Beth and Kaitlyn then lowered their mouths on Cesaro's cock, tasting his manhood's tip, sides, and base before both girls double-teamed his balls with their wickedly wet mouths and tongues.

"Ohhhhh yes suck those fucking balls! Mmmm fuck yes, ahhhhhh god...damn! Ahhhh!" Then between Cesaro's groans, Kaitlyn moved up and kissed his lips passionately while her mentor worked on his balls from below.

"Ahhh get back on my cock and show Beth just how you can ride," Antonio ordered the younger blonde.

Beth didn't have to wait long to see Kaitlyn mount Cesaro's thick cock once more. Just the tip of it in her hole alone made her squeal before she lowered the rest of her ass on it.

"Oooooh it's sooooooo fucking deeep! Ah yes, yes, yes, yes, Oh yes, yes, yes, FUCK! Ahh god make me bounce on that dick, make me bounce on that fucking dick!" Kaitlyn moaned hotly while Beth was down below massaging their Swiss stud's balls. He continued to ram and thrust his cock from under her before he pulled out just so they could reposition themselves on their sides on the floor with Cesaro's lean and muscular arms moving her body with them.

"I'm going to take your ass from the side, Katie," Cesaro growled before slamming his cock as far and as fast as it would go in Katie's round rear while Beth backed her own ass into Katie's face so she could moan right between her cheeks, sending vibrations towards to her open hole and she could lick it too. Cesaro torqued and forced his hips just right to bury that dick in the younger girl's booty before pulling out after a few minutes with short animalistic groans from his mouth as well. He decided to waste no time because as soon as his dick left Kaitlyn's ass in came to her teacher Beth to make sure his pecker wasn't lonely.

"Put your face in my pussy while he fucks my asshole Katie," Beth ordered while the European-born chef repositioned himself behind Beth while holding her right leg in his arm so Katie could lick and taste her pussy to increase Beth's amusement

"Oh shit this looks so fucking good," Kaitlyn cooed between licks of her mentor's pussy while she was driven into hard from behind in her fat ass, "Oooh my-fucking-god I love seeing my teacher get fucked, Mmmmm,"

"Ohh yes stay right there Katie and suck it, suck my cock," Cesaro groaned while taking his member out of Beth's ass just for a moment so the younger girl could put her good oral sex skills to further use before he slammed his dick back in Beth's butt.

Beth played their part in the fornication. Cesaro buried his cock in Beth's big booty that made her moan with the greatest of ease while Kaitlyn ate out her pussy. To think this all started because Cesaro wasn't pleased with how Beth was 'teaching' Kaitlyn because it wasn't how he showed her. Well, he definitely showed these girls how to fuck an ass and how to open a butt.

After a solid minute of rapid-fire thrusting, Cesaro couldn't hold back anymore. He quickly ejected his dick from Beth's ass and stood up but both blondes knew exactly what was about to happen. They got on their knees with open mouths and stretched out tongues while Cesaro stroked his big dick as fast and hard as he could.

"Ohhhh! OH FUCK! OH! AH YES THERE IT IS!"

And there it was. Cesaro shot his cum right at the waiting ladies' faces and mouths. He didn't want them to miss a single drop of his thick, gooey, creamy, cum that landed on their pretty faces. The girls then took turns sucking Cesaro's dick deeply to clean him up and suck any remaining cum and for added hotness, Beth and Kaitlyn shared the cum they caught together. Beth spat her share into Katie's mouth and Katie returned the favor before they both kissed each other.

"Ahhh...I say I taught you, beautiful ladies, a good lesson in my kitchen, huh?" Cesaro asked through a soft breath after he came so hard on the girls with a little smile on his face.

"Mmm you sure did," Beth smiled as she picked the long strands of cum from her face and sucked them clean from her fingers

"Any chance you can give us another lesson again? Like tomorrow?" Kaitlyn asked with sweet hope in her voice while licking her lips and chin clean of the cum around them. Neither girl would be complaining if Cesaro returned to the kitchen tomorrow. Hell, they'd be looking forward to it.

"I'd rather help you, two ladies, then work and make treats any day," the master European chef replied. He was one Sweet Confection's finest preparers of their pastries, treats, and candies but he'd much rather help teach Kaitlyn and work close with Beth for obvious reasons. This all started after he just happened to check on these girls before he took over their lesson after seeing that his former student Beth wasn't doing her job with Kaitlyn to his liking before starting this sexual encounter so knowing that he had the power to stay with these girls and work closer to them and their hot bodies was an opportunity he'd be stupid not to take, "I will tell the other chefs about this. They'll understand me spending time to supervise you two at least on occasion."

The girls heard him "Supervise" but their brains translated that to, "we can fuck and get fucked by Antonio Cesaro whenever he was around them."

"You mean it?" Kaitlyn asked, maintaining the same hope in her tone while she looked up at him innocently.

"Let me put it to you like this, Oui, Ja, Si, and yes. I mean it," Cesaro replied with a smile after saying 'yes' in multiple languages to let them know that there was no doubt he wanted to stay with them.

Kaitlyn gave a little squeal in excitement which made Beth giggle before she stood up, "My student and I can't wait to see you and your cock again," Beth smiled with a hand giving his member a nice squeeze and a soft kiss on his lips It was just now starting to soften after he came.

"Mmm yeah I'll miss you lovely ladies and your beautiful asses if I can't see them again, I can't stress that enough," Cesaro purred before giving her and the now upright Kaitlyn a soft kiss with his hands resting peacefully on their asses, the same big and sexy asses that he conquered and tamed.

And All ended well for the passionate trio. The head chef Cesaro from that point on spent more time with his former student and her current student, leaving the other work to his fellow chefs so he could supervise Beth and Kaitlyn whenever possible so he could 'check-up" on the ladies for another sweet moment together.

No matter how many orders they had to fill, what customers they had to cater too, or what was the training session for Kaitlyn they all found time to fuck each other either at work or if it was an exceptionally busy day they'd hold back their lust and go to one each others' homes under the guise of a 'private lesson' just in case anybody got suspicious. One thing was certain though and that was that Antonio Cesaro, Beth Phoenix, and Kaitlyn Bonin were very much satisfied with their current business & pleasure relationship. After all, Cesaro was the only man who could treat these sweet girls and their sweeter asses just right in the candy shop and beyond.

*

(Authors note: This is based on a fic I originally wrote 5 years ago but took down due to frustration with typos and grammatical errors but it's back and better than ever!)