All Comments on 'Chance: A Day in May Ch. 10'

by the Troubador

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
You still set the hook right proper

Troubador:

But hell that's half the fun; trying to figure out where your taking me next. Good job. Thank You. Ronnie W.

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 18 years ago
Now we have a problem

Duncan could easily never see Helen again. No matter what the problem with Gerry is, if he dies, she is going to feel responsible. And the feeling of guilt could end her relationship with Duncan. But she is a strong woman and may want a shoulder to cry on. I'm sure Duncan will come arunning. And they could remain together forever!

I really can't figure what the author has in mind here. What serious illness does Gerry have that he isn't in the hospital? Aids?

Good story. Sensual. Loving. Really like it.

KennewickianKennewickianabout 18 years ago
A new venue for you, Troubador

Next time your tooling along the highway of fantasy in Eastern Washington, turn onto I-92 and stopover for a cold one with your pals in the Tri-Cities.

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
We move along

She says to herself in this chapter

She thought about how he dropped everything to drive here when she called, just because she needed someone to talk to.

Funny how the mind works, he called her saying he would be in the area and wanted to see her. He wanted to give her the ambiguous dirt on her husband.

Oh well, Duncan is still there to remind her of what she doesn’t have and he’s looking good to her, So now she can compare her marriage to what is new and not have to dwell on saving what she had.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous