Chance Encounter

Story Info
David rescues a maiden in Marseilles.
6.4k words
4.65
8.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat on the hard plastic seat, my stomach almost churning with nervous anticipation. It was a warm Sunday afternoon in Marseilles and I was high in the Orange Velodrome stadium looking forward to England's quarter-final match with Fiji. Looking forward was perhaps the wrong phrase, England had suffered a torrid year and indeed had lost in a "friendly" to Fiji recently at Twickenham of all places. Fiji had been playing well and were perhaps the surprise package of the Rugby World Cup so far.

I hadn't planned on being here, I enjoyed watching rugby and had played a bit in my youth, but when a mate had offered me a ticket due to him having to pull out because of a death in the family, I had accepted. It was a complete package, coach down to the South of France, hotel overnight and then the match. The coach was due to leave back for England soon after the match, travelling back overnight.

The trip had been organised by the local rugby club and there were about twenty people going. It was principally the journey back that had put me off going on the coach, twenty pissed rugby players, for surely lots of beer was going to be consumed, on an overnight coach trip. So I'd made some enquiries and found that I could actually get a nice hotel room near the stadium, disappointed Aussies heading home early, I thought.

I decided to make a bit of a break of it and would drive down in my newish Mercedes, taking a couple of days over it, then the same back, spending a night in a hotel on each leg. I was single, approaching mid-thirties and had a fairly flexible work life. No brainer! Some nice food and wine and hopefully a good match with a good outcome, although that was looking very far from certain.

The stadium was starting to fill up, plenty of white shirts streaming in and soon the area around me was filling as well. I could see the group that I was supposed to be with, I was pretty much in the middle of it, sticking out like a sore thumb because unlike them, I didn't have an England shirt on. A woman struggled her way past the other seats and sat next to me. She was in jeans and the obligatory England shirt and brought me to mind of a prop forward. She was pretty big, although her boobs didn't look huge.

She offered her hand, "Hi, I'm Bella, short for Isabelle, but only my mother calls me that. You must be Mike's replacement. Sorry to hear about his loss." I shook her hand and we settled down making small talk, she told me she was indeed a prop forward and I told her about driving down and we discussed the other quarter-finals, both of which had been cracking games with favourites Ireland going out, and Wales making a pretty ham fisted attempt.

The game started and England were doing really well, early tries by Tuilagi and Marchant having us all on our feet cheering, then a try from Fiji left the game at 15-10 for half time. We struggled out and queued for some beers, hastily downing them before going back in. England were holding their own and it looked as though it was going to be a comfortable win, but suddenly just as the bench was beginning to come on, Fiji scored twice in quick succession and it was all tied at 24 all with only 10 minutes left.

"Squeaky bum time," shouted Bella to me, summing up the situation exactly, England looking decidedly nervous. Then Farrell scored a dropped goal and every Englishman, and woman, leaped to their feet shouting and screaming. Bella turned to me and pulled me into a tight hug and I realised that there probably wasn't announce of fat on that frame, she felt hard and tight.

With two minutes to go Farrell put over a penalty and once more everyone went mad, Bella hugging me again and planting a kiss on my face at the same time. The final whistle and everyone was on their feet, me once more held in a bear hug by Bella who was planting a huge smackeroo right on my lips as she bounced up and down, her boobs heaving magnificently under that shirt.

Everyone filed out of the stadium in an ebullient mood, and it was nice to see the England supporters consoling the Fijians in their colourful garb. We all set off in search of a bar and more beer, but everywhere was rammed, the France vs. South Africa game starting in an hour or so. So we all ended up in different bars and I found myself with Bella and a few others in a small bar, packed into a corner. We watched the start of the game and I asked Bella when her coach left, she looked at her phone and told me there was plenty of time still.

The others drifted away and we found ourselves alone. It was an absolute cracking game and we were all absorbed in it until half time when Bella said she had to go. We hugged and kissed and promised to meet up when we were back in England and she left. I watched the game, cheering politically for the French, and was surprised when Bella turned up again, forcing herself through the throng to my side.

"They're not there," she shouted, "I was there in plenty of time, but they've gone!"

"What time were you supposed to be there?"

"By nine."

"I looked at my phone and the clock on the bar and said, "But It's gone ten!"

She looked at her phone which clearly said 21:15 and then wailed "Bugger, fuck, shit and bollocks! I turned roaming off and didn't switch it back on." She pressed some buttons and the time changed to 22:17 and a series of bleeps came from the device. She read the messages and groaned. I took the phone from her and read:

<< Leaving for the coach now>>

<<Can't see you. Where are you>>

<<Bella, where the fuck are you we're going soon>>

<<Bella, can't wait any longer, you'll have to make your own way home>>

"There's only one thing for it, you'll have to come home with me, I'm leaving tomorrow but I warn you I'm taking two days to get home. You can stay in my hotel room tonight." She shrugged, took a deep swallow of my beer and turned to watch the rest of the game.

We were pressed quite close together and despite her size I found the experience quite stimulating, we were all a bit sweaty, but she had an underlying pleasant scent and I found myself getting a little aroused, having to push my cock down a few times to get more comfortable. The game finished and most of the French left, dejected at their loss and Bella and I remained.

"You're sure you don't mind?" she asked. I reiterated my offer and said that the company on the way back would be a blessing, and I did actually mean it, she was great company and two days driving on my own was always going to be a bit of a drag. She made a few phone calls, explained the situation and settled down for some more beers.

It was well past midnight when we strolled back to my hotel, nodding at the Receptionist and made our way upstairs. Bella looked around my room and pointedly at the double bed, as I went into the bathroom. I came out and she went in, closing the door behind her. I undressed but although I normally slept naked, I kept my boxers on, then got into bed, sitting up waiting for her to emerge.

She did so, wearing just her England shirt which came down to mid-thigh and carrying a bundle of clothing. I could see she had removed her bra, her breasts had settled and there was definite evidence of two hard nipples. She set the clothes down, then picked up a pair of wet knickers and wrung them out, setting them on the window ledge to dry. I realised she must be naked under that shirt and my cock twitched.

She looked at the bed then me in it. "There's two ways this is going to work tonight," she started, "either I get in like this, and we sleep like a lineout with a clear gap down the middle, or...." I waited for the threat of death for crossing the line, but she continued, "...or we opt for the scrum, I take this shirt off and we fuck like rabbits all night." I stared open mouthed at her as she went on, "and in any event the decision has already been made." With that she reached down and pulled the shirt over her head.

Her body was large, there was no getting away from the fact, but as I'd surmised there was no fat on it. She was solidly built with a straight waist above with were two quite shapely breasts, not large but topped with two very chewable dark nipples. My gaze travelled downwards to see she was completely shaved, her slit just visible between her legs. She came up to the empty side of the bed and slipped in, immediately sliding over to me and pulling me into her with one arm as another snaked down between us to find my cock. Her hand went round it, "Hmmm, not bad, I think I might enjoy this! Let's get rid of these," and kneeling beside me she started to pull my boxers off, my cock springing up out of them.

Her lips closed round it and she sucked me into her mouth, deep inside, as her hand manipulated the base. I reached round behind her and traced my fingers down her crease, over her anus to her pussy, finding the soft folds which I stroked, gently parting her lips and teasing her opening. Already I could feel her wetness as she looked up at me.

I knew I could not last long with her sucking my cock like that and I pulled myself out of her mouth seeing the disappointment and puzzlement on her face. I rolled her onto her back and lay on top of her as she opened her legs thinking I was going to put my cock inside her. Instead I brought my lips up to her ear and sucked softly on her earlobe, pulling it into my mouth and nibbling it gently with my teeth, then trailed a line of kissed down her neck to her collar bone and back.

I kissed round under her chin to the other ear and repeated the kisses, then slid down until my lips found her nipples. Delicately I touched them with just the tip of my tongue, tracing round the areola leaving a little wet trail that I blew on, seeing her nipple stiffen as I then sucked it fully into my mouth. My hand was caressing her other breast, it was firmer that I would have thought and I fondled it, tweaking her other nipple in my fingers.

I could feel her body pushing up against me and gradually I slid downwards, kissing her stomach and poking my tongue into her belly button as I made my way slowly south until her pussy was in front of me. Her clit was quite large and I flicked it with my tongue, before sucking gently on it, feeling it harden as I heard her gasp. Then onwards, my fingers parting her outer lips to reveal the small darker inner labia and the pinkness between them. I planted my mouth on it, then pushed my tongue out, slowly penetrating that wet slit, tasting her juices as I ran my tongue up and down.

I found her pussy opening as a flood of love juice surged from it, tasting fresh and tangy. Her pussy smelled and tasted of soap and I surmised she had given it a good wash in the bathroom, in anticipation of this perhaps? I've always enjoyed eating pussy and this was no exception, it was a nice looking pussy and she was giving off all the signals of thoroughly enjoying what I was doing, not only was her body responding by lifting up against me, but she was leaking copiously, my face becoming covered with her wetness.

I crossed my fore and middle fingers and eased them inside her, feeling the tightness in her pussy as I allowed them to penetrate her in a twisting motion, then pulled them out and back in as she moaned with pleasure. I continued to kiss, lick and finger her and soon she was pushing hard up against me and I felt her hands grab me by the sides of my head and ram her crotch into my face as deep shudders went through her and a strangled cry came from her throat. She convulsed several times, her hips lifting of the bed, taking me with her as her orgasm burst over her.

As she stilled, I felt myself being drawn up the bed and our lips met, her tongue forcing its way into my mouth as my cock found her pussy and pushed deep inside her, a gasp escaping her mouth as our lips parted. She was quite tight, but very wet and I slid in without difficulty, feeling her pussy expand and I pumped into her, my cock pushing up against her cervix as my balls banged against her arse.

She drew her knees up and pulled me hard into her as another orgasm tore through her, her pussy clamping down hard on my cock. I let myself go and fucked her hard and fast, feeling my cum rising within me until with a final thrust I was cumming, pulse after pulse of thick cum spraying inside her, coating the walls of her pussy.

Suddenly we were still, both of us gasping for breath and I rolled away, our chests heaving, sucking in great draughts of oxygen. "Well that's better than being on a coach all night," she gasped, pulling me in for another bear hug. Our hearts slowed and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

I woke to a pleasant sensation in my groin and looking down saw that Bella had my erect cock in her mouth and was sucking it "What's the time?" I croaked.

"Half nine," she replied, her mouth still full of my cock.

"Are you sure it's not half ten?" I asked.

"Don't take the piss," she threatened, "you're in a very vulnerable position," her hands squeezing my balls softly. Check out wasn't until eleven so we had plenty of time and I lay back thoroughly enjoying the sensation. "Where do want to cum?" she enquired, "in my mouth or my pussy, or..."

"Your pussy," I gasped and she promptly sat up and straddled my hips, her broad hips easily fitting over mine. She held my cock in her hand and lifting herself above me slowly eased down, her moist pussy engulfing me like a velvet glove. She stared to undulate her body and I could feel myself sliding in and out of her as I looked up at her breasts and their dark nipples. I cupped them and she held her hands over mine, pulling them tight against her chest.

I could feel my orgasm building and warned her, but she continued to ride me until I could take it no longer and exploded, feeling my cum surge in her. "That's nice, She said, "I love it when a man cums in me." She slipped off me and a great dollop of cum fell out of her. "We'd better go and wash all that out now or it'll be dripping out of me all day."

We got up and went into the shower, it was a bit of a tight squeeze but we washed each other down with soapy water and I watched intrigued as she put two fingers inside her pussy and eased more cum out of her. We dried ourselves and went back into the bedroom, where she went over to the window ledge and picked up her knickers from the night before. "Still a bit wet," she said as she wriggled them on, "But I've had wet knickers before."

We finished dressing then went and had breakfast and checked out. My car was parked in the hotel car park ad as we got to it she whistled, "Much better than a coach, can I sit in the back and let you chauffeur me?" I mock bowed and opened the rear door for her to get in, which she did, sitting up in the back waving her hand like royalty. In this way we drove to the nearest hyper-market where we went in and she bought some tee shirts, a sweat shirt and a pack of knickers. She disappeared into the Ladies and emerged a little later carrying her rugby top and a pair of still damp knickers which she handed ostentatiously to me to put in the carrier bag. "Home James," she intoned as we made our way back to the car.

This time she got in the front and we were soon bowling along the French motorway system enjoying the smooth surface as the miles rolled behind us. It was still a pleasant day and the sun shone through the window. I looked over at her and saw her dozing, the seat belt cutting very attractively between her breasts. She opened her eyes and caught me looking. "Pervert!" she mouthed and punched me on the arm. I grinned, I liked her!

There was quite a stream of English cars and coaches and we sped past many of them until around mid-afternoon, Bella turned to me and said, "I could really do with a wee, can we stop at the next rest area?" We'd just passed a big service station so it would have to be one of the smaller areas that lined the motorways, just some loos and usually a small shop. The next one came up quickly and I pulled off, "Jeez, look at those queues!" said Bella.

A couple of coaches had clearly just pulled in, and already long queues had formed outside the toilets. "Can you hold on?" I asked

"Not really," she replied, "just pullover there by those cars," she indicated to a more remote area of the car park. I complied and she released her seat belt and opened the door, turning to face outwards. However instead of getting out she unbuckled her jeans and slid them down together with her panties, and perched her bum on the edge of the seat. I looked on in fascination as a stream of liquid spurted out from between her legs onto the tarmac. She looked at me, her stream halting.

"You're not one of those perverts who like to watch women pissing are you?" I just grinned. "Trust me to get saddled with one of those, alright come round here." I got out and went round to her side to see her resume peeing, a stream of yellowish liquid coming out from between her pussy lips in a graceful arc. She motioned me to come closer as her stream slowed and stopped and she reached for my belt and unbuckled my trousers, and pulling my hard cock out, promptly sucked in into her mouth.

"Just as well I'm one of those women who like being watched," she mumbled between mouthfuls. We were just getting into the blow job when we heard voices and looking up saw a group of people all heading for the cars parked around us. Quickly I tucked myself in and Bella pulled her jeans and knickers back up. Nonchalantly we locked the car and strolled off towards the shop with a cheery "Bonjour," hoping they would not realise the significance of the puddle between the cars.

We arrived at the hotel about sixish, and checked in. I opened the door and Bella walked in, "Good," she said, "two beds this time." She looked at the obvious disappointment on my face and grinned, "because I like to fuck in clean sheets, so it's one bed tonight and one tomorrow morning!"

We went out and grabbed something to eat and drink, then feeling a little tired from the past few days, went back to the room. I was anticipating another night of passion and went into the bathroom to freshen up. When I came out, Bella was already in bed, curled up on her side, fast asleep, I smiled and slipped into bed beside her, gave her naked backside a fondle and was soon fast asleep myself.

I don't think I stirred all night, well not until I became aware of a hand stroking my morning wood. I looked over to see Bella lying on her side looking at me. "I wondered how long it would take you to wake up," she mumbled, the last few words a little indistinct as my cock was already being sucked into her mouth. I lay back enjoying the wakeup call for a few minutes then pulled her up until she was level with me. My hands found her breasts, then one slipped down between us to her pussy, my fingers sliding along her slit until they slipped into her already wet entrance. She murmured her appreciation and kissed me, sucking my tongue into her mouth as I rolled over on top of her and nudged my cock into her, slowly sliding in until I was fully embedded.

"Now that's how I like to wake up in the mornings, with a cock inside me," she stated as I started a long slow steady undulation of my hips, my cock sliding in and out of her. We moved in harmony, each of us feeling the build-up of our arousal until I could hold it no longer and came inside her, pumping my semen into her waiting tunnel.

I rolled her off me and she opened her legs, two fingers pushing in to her cum filled opening. I watched as she fingered herself to orgasm, one hand inside her, the other rubbing hard on her clit. She came, her body arching, hips off the bed then she was still. We lay together for a short while then got up and showered and were soon back on the road.

Back in England I dropped her off at her house, a neat semi just outside the centre of town, waiting until she lifted up a flower pot to pick up her spare key, and letting herself in with a cheery wave. I wondered if I'd see her again, we'd swapped numbers and I knew where she lived, but really I knew very little about her, for all I knew she could be married.

12