Chance Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thus I was more than a little surprised when my phone rang the next night and a cheery voice said, "Bet you thought you'd never hear from me again."

"Well I did wonder," I replied.

"Are you going to watch the semi-final?" I confirmed I was.

"Well we're having a bit of a do at the club, some beers, a bit of food and then the match on a big screen. I wondered if you'd be interested? You could even come and watch me play beforehand if you wanted."

It sounded quite fun, and the prospect of another session or two with Bella seemed a possibility, so I accepted. She gave me the details and so it was that on Saturday afternoon I found myself standing on the touchline watching the team warm up. She looked pretty imposing in her full kit and I cast my eye over the rest of the team, who were a mixed bunch of shapes and sizes. One girl in particular caught my eye, not only was she attractive with blond hair held in a ponytail, but she had a great body. She was short and lithe, but it was clear from just watching her in the warm up that she was a fiery character, barking out instructions to the rest of the team.

Once they'd lined up I could see that she was the scrum half and really was the play maker. She bossed and bullied, sniped and harried for the whole match, and when she was crouched at the side of the scrum her pert bum stretched her shorts in a most appealing manner.

Of course I watched Bella as well, she too was a powerful player, running roughshod over anyone in her way. She managed a try and I found myself quite getting into the game. It wasn't as hard and fast as the men's game, but was clearly not for the faint hearted with some crunching tackles going in.

Bella's team came out on top and they all trooped into the clubhouse for a shower and to change while the few spectators gathered at the bar. They were mostly young men and I wondered at their devotion to turn out and watch their wives and girlfriends.

It wasn't long before Bella emerged, her hair still damp and came up to greet me with a big hug, "You came then."

"Of course, I couldn't turn up the chance of seeing the game on a big screen with a few beers, and seeing you again."

She squeezed my hand and whispered, "Me too."

I became aware of another figure close by, and upon a second look realised it was the pretty scrum half, even prettier out of her rugby kit. She wasn't tall, about five foot six and had an impish grin on her face. "So this is the man that made you miss the coach, brought you home and led you on all sorts of adventures on the way!" I felt my face redden slightly as she went on, "Don't worry she hasn't told me everything. Yet!" She added.

"David, let me introduce you to Faf, her real name's Felicity but we call her Faf after Faf de Klerk, the South African scrum half, they both have blond hair, only she's not so pretty, although she is twice as aggressive!"

We shook hands and settled down with some drinks, talking about the game, both theirs and the upcoming semi-final, the general consensus being that England were going to get thrashed.

The game started and it became apparent that England had a game plan to contain the potentially rampant Springboks. It developed into a very tight game, one for the purists and with England just ahead with 10 minutes on the clock everyone began to dream. Then a succession of penalties against England from the scrum had Bela on her feet, alternatively berating the front row for being wimps, and the referee for being useless.

With three minutes to go the inevitable happened, South Africa kicked one of the penalties for three points and for then for the first time in the match they were ahead, only by a point, but ahead nevertheless. England tried to get back into it, but at the final whistle had to accept defeat. Huge groans went up everywhere and immediately the party began to break up, people disappearing in disappointed groups.

Faf had wandered off and Bella grabbed me by the hand, "Back to my place?" My brain did a mental fist pump as I agreed, looking forward to having sex with her again. She waved across the room at Faf, as did I , then we picked up our coats and left.

It wasn't far to her house and we ambled along, our bodies bumping into each other until we reached the place I remembered from earlier in the week. "Just for coffee mind!" She said and my heart sank, wondering if indeed she did have a significant other.

She either read my mind or my face, and she gave me a hefty punch on the arm, "Only joking, I hope you've been saving yourself since Tuesday, 'cos I've really been looking forward to fucking you again, and perhaps again!" My cock twitched at the prospect as she got her keys out and let us in.

We didn't waste any time on coffee or even beer as she led me straight upstairs to a bedroom with a large double bed in it. "Why don't you make yourself comfortable in that while I just go and freshen up?" As she disappeared into what I presumed was the bathroom, I took off my clothes and slipped naked into the bed. It was freshly made, the bed linen crisp and clean and I remembered Bella's comments about making love in a clean bed and wondered how pre-planned this evening had been. It wasn't long before she reappeared in the doorway, totally naked, her strong body on display, her firm breasts, that solid waist and her shaven pussy, leading down to her muscular thighs. Despite her build she was still feminine and very alluring.

She pulled back the covers and slid in beside me, immediately pulling me into a tight hug. My hand found her breast and cupped it, her nipple hard in my palm as I gently caressed it. "I've missed you," she whispered, "and this." Her hand found my erect cock and grasped it, "Fingers are no substitute for a nice cock." she began to stroke it as I lowered my face to her breast and began to suckle on her nipple. My hand left her breast and slid south over her flat stomach to the junction between her thighs as she rolled onto her back and opened her legs to allow me access, my fingers finding her soft folds. I found her opening and gently fed a finger in, finding her warm and already slick with her juices, a second finger followed and she murmured in appreciation, her body rising to meet me.

My mouth left her nipple and traced little kisses down over her stomach, then I slipped my body between her legs and pressed my face against her vulva, tasting her on my lips. My tongue flicked her large clit, already engorged and then slid down along her slit, down to where I could feel her juices oozing from her. I pressed my lips hard against her and pushed my tongue inside. "That's it, lick my cunt," she exhorted, "make me cum with your tongue." I pushed two fingers back into her pussy, stretching her lips as I continued my onslaught with my tongue.

Suddenly she rolled away from me, but spun me round onto my back and planted her knees either side of my head, her pussy gaping above me, her breasts jutting out further up and she looked down into my eyes. I grasped a firm buttock in each hand and pulled my mouth back up to her pussy, licking the whole length of her slit, my tongue finding her musky arsehole, then sliding along to her clit and back. She was grinding against me now, her hips moving back and forth, against my mouth as she reached down and held my head, pulling me harder into her.

Just as I was starting to find breathing difficult her body went into spasms, shaking and trembling as her muscles went rigid. My mouth was flooded with her lady cum, soaking my lips and face as she held me hard against her. She relaxed and with a satisfied sigh slid back down my body until her hips were astride mine, her body pressed against my chest her breasts squashed between us. Tenderly she kissed me, our tongues touching, then she reached round behind her and found my cock, and holding it between thumb and fingers guided it into her waiting pussy.

It slid effortlessly in and we began to move together, in and out, never quite escaping that velvet tunnel, then plunging in to her depths. She sat up, her breasts sitting proudly on her chest as I watched my cock slide between her distended pussy lips. There was a sudden crash downstairs and I realised it was the front door slamming, a voice called out for Bella and she replied, "Up here." Footsteps running up the stairs, then as I looked over to the open doorway I saw Faf outlined, looking at us.

Bella didn't react at all as Faf said, "You bitch, you started without me, you said you'd wait!" With that she kicked her shoes off and tugged her jeans down her legs. Her jumper followed leaving her in plain white underwear. She reached behind her and unsnapped her bra, and shrugging it off her shoulders revealed a surprisingly large pair of breasts for such a small frame with dark and broad nipples.

Her panties slid down her legs and as she straightened up I could see a tuft of blond curly hair between her legs, a true blond I thought, unlike her namesake. She put a knee on the bed and clambered on beside my head as she leaned forward and kissed Bella on the lips, her hands fondling her breasts. "May I?" she asked, and as Bella nodded she swung a leg over my head and I was once more staring straight into a pair of pussy lips. These were bigger than Bella's, her inner lips dangling down and I sucked one into my mouth, tugging on it with my lips, swirling my tongue round that crinkly flesh. Faf was facing Bella and I could see her pink rosebud above me, the skin puckered around that tight hole. I lifted my hand and ran my thumb over it, feeling her flinch as I touched the sensitive nerve endings. She relaxed and began to push back against me, the pad of my thumb pressing on her arse as she ground her pussy on my face. She tasted nice, slightly different to Bella, but nice as her juices covered my tongue.

Bella meanwhile was still grinding on my cock, and as I couldn't really concentrate on doing two things at once I allowed her to use me, focussing instead on pleasuring Faf. I heard Faf speak, "Has he got a nice cock, is it big?"

"Big enough and yes, very nice, do you want to try it?" I felt Bella lift off as Faf moved down my body until she was positioned above my hips, then she took me in her hand and guided me into her pussy. I watched as it slid in, she was tighter than Bella and despite her well lubricated tunnel it was a bit of a squeeze. My view was soon blocked by Bella as she now mounted my face and pressed herself down on me. I could feel Faf's tight pussy squeezing me, she was using her pussy muscles and It felt like my cock was in a velvet fist. Faster and faster she began to move and then with a cry I felt her cumming, those muscles clamping down even harder on me as her thighs gripped mine.

She rolled off and lay on the bed, her chest heaving for air, her legs apart, her pussy lips spread showing the pinkness inside surrounded by those large dark brown lips. Bella looked down at her, then swung her leg away from me and buried her face in Faf's snatch, her fingers busy pushing inside her. Bella was on her knees, her backside high in the air and I could see her pussy lips, glistening with our combined juices, her puckered hole, darker than the surrounding skin. I raised my self onto my knees and lining myself up with her, pushed my cock straight into her pussy, feeling it slide right up to her cervix.

I began to fuck her, seeing her tits swinging beneath her as her mouth remained locked onto Faf's pussy. It had been almost a dream, but now I could feel my arousal really starting to build, seeing my cock plunging in and out of Bella's pussy as she licked and sucked on Faf's. Faster and harder I plunged into her, my thrusts pushing her harder into Faf, and then I felt my sap rising, that feeling of an unstoppable force within me, and I came, my cock spurting deep inside Bella's pussy, filling her up with my semen. Her pussy clamped down on me and I knew she was cumming again as one of her hands grabbed her tit and squeezed it.

One final thrust, one final spurt of cum and I rolled away, collapsing on the bed as Bella rolled away as well, the three of us lying there gasping for air, chests heaving, covered in a thin film of sweat. I reached down and pulled the covers up over us, feeling the warmth from the bed and reached across to caress Bella's breast. She put her hand on top of mine and squeezed "Well that made up for losing," she gasped causing us all to giggle.

"So are you two a couple? I asked.

"No not at all, not really, Faf doesn't live here all the time, just when the fancy takes us. We're poly, you see."

I didn't! "Poly?"

"Yes, you've heard of being bi-curious, yes? Well we know we both like rugby and fucking but aside from those we're poly-curious, we'll try anything once."

"More than once if we like it," added Faf reaching across for my cock, stroking and squeezing it. Regrettably although the spirit was willing the flesh wasn't, or rather couldn't, and we soon gave up and slipped off to sleep.

I woke just as it was beginning to get light and could just about make out Bella wrapped around Faf's much smaller body, spooning her. They looked so contented that, although I was tempted to wake them and start another session, I had things to do at home, and l knew that if I stayed they wouldn't get done, so I slipped out of bed and dressed quietly. Surprisingly there was a teddy bear sitting on one of the chairs and I put him in bed with them, his head resting on the pillow, then crept out and made my way home.

Just as I got there my phone pinged. I opened the message.

<<What happened to you? Found this in your place. Look what you missed. xx>>

There was a picture attached and I scrolled down to see the teddy bear between a pair of legs, its face buried in a downy blond muff.

<<Sorry, had to leave. See you soon? xx>>

<<Too right. Come round and we'll watch the bronze final play off on Friday. Got some ideas for interesting viewing! xx>>

12