Chance Encounter Ch. 02

Story Info
Toya meets the gurls.
1k words
4.48
4.4k
6

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ToyaGina
ToyaGina
13 Followers

Rhonda had me stand up in my long blond hair, pink lingerie and pink thigh high boots.

"This is your probationary uniform that is to be worn at all times inside or outside this house. If we need to go out, you will wear your long pink jacket. Your old male clothes have been discarded as you will have no need of them. We will sell your car to help with your training expenses. You will have other opportunities to pay off the remainder. "

She led me over to a "special seat" with a plastic penis in the center. Rhonda lubed the dildo. Then, she removed my butt plug and guided me down. I yelped a bit but managed to get down on the chair. Next, she removed my ball gag with a warning to keep quiet.

She wheeled over a table with a dildo collection of varying length and girth.

"We need to train your mouth and throat as well as your boi pussy. You will learn to accommodate all of this over time. Won't that be fun, she chuckled. Let's start with something easy as she picked up a 6" dildo and presented it to my mouth. She had me lick up and down the shaft as well as take the shaft in my mouth.

"Hmm ...are you sure you haven't practiced before?"

Next came a slightly longer and wider specimen. I gagged at first, but Rhonda kept me at it until I took it like a sissy. She gave me a long pink flexible two-ended dildo. Next, we watched a video of two gurls working over a similar pink dildo. I wasn't all that surprised to see that one of the gurls was Rhonda.

"That video was part of the transition from probationary sissy to full sissy slut." As we watched this, I felt movement inside me. The plug started to vibrate and move in and out and I let out a moan. It felt good. Then it started to inflate stretching me even more.

As we finished up our session and were leaving the room, I took in my surroundings for the first time. On one side were the makeup, wigs, and clothes. On the other was a collection of restraints, whips, and other items to correct misbehaviors.

Rhonda took me to the bedroom and helped me undress. Next, we went into the bathroom where I was instructed in the ins and outs of enemas (no pun intended)

"Today we will be spending a bit more time with this as we need you to be ready for your special evening."

"What special evening?", I asked.

Mark and Peter, our bosses, always to come to greet the new gurls the first night you are here.

Rhonda inserted the enema tube and then inflated a plug to keep it in. As the liquid filled me, I started to cramp. I whimpered, but that made no difference. After an eternity I was allowed to empty myself into the bowl.

After another shower, I was dressed in my pink outfit.

As we entered, what I learned was my bedroom, we encountered three gurls in similar outfits.

"These are the other sissies currently in training. Mandy, Sherry, and Lacy have been here for a while and will help you get adjusted during your free time. Mandy was dressed in an outfit similar to mine, but white and her boots had 2" spike heels. "Mandy has just completed her probation and has earned the tight to wear white.

"Sherry is in a gorgeous fuck me red outfit. Her thigh high boots had 3" spike heels."

Lacy was dressed in a leather miniskirt, dark long sleeve top, and crotch high black boots with four-inch heels.

"Lacy is at the top level of our program and has freedom that matches her sense of responsibility." "Gurls how about giving Toya a special welcome."

I was placed in the middle of the three girls and told to get down on my knees and tend to their cocks. I moved to release each of the gurls. Mandy and Sherry had cocks about my size. When I uncovered Lacy, I discovered a hefty ten-inch prick that dwarfed the rest of us. I began to use my two hands and mouth on my three "classmates".

I learned to be sure to share mouth time with each of the gurls. I caught myself wanting to please them and Rhonda.

Rhonda brought the sawhorse over and this time had me step on a small platform as I bent over. This helped raise my ass. As I continued my oral services, I felt Rhonda put a lubed dildo in my ass. She worked it in and out and said she had to get me ready for the big event.

I was able to satisfy Mandy and Sherry and was quite proud of myself for not letting much cum leak from my mouth.

Lacy proved to be more of a challenge. As I tried to take her in, she grabbed my head and pulled making me gag. I was eventually able to take most of her without gagging.

"Go slut, suck my clitty, make me cum."

And I did and was rewarded with a river of cum that went down my throat filled my mouth and then as she pulled out covered my face.

"Clean my dick sissy", she commanded and I did.

Rhonda continued to fuck me with the dildo from behind. I have to admit I was disappointed after finishing off Lacy and Rhonda stopped fucking me and reinserted a plug in my boi pussy.

The three gurls came to me and we all started kissing and caressing. Someone grabbed my cock and someone else massaged, pinched and nibbled on my breasts.

"Next time save some cum for us, it's good to share."

Rhonda stepped into the room - "OK gurls time for all of us to clean up and get ready."

"Toya - Mandy will help you change your outfit and touch up your makeup."

Lacy came over and said to me "I can't wait to fuck you."

"Me too!" said Mandy and Sherry at the same time.

What's next, I wondered?

ToyaGina
ToyaGina
13 Followers