Chance Encounter Ch. 03: The Party

Story Info
Toya meets and greets at the party.
1.2k words
4.48
2.7k
7
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ToyaGina
ToyaGina
11 Followers

Chance Encounter -- 3 The Party

I was sitting on the edge of my bed when Rhonda came in. I was stunned by her outfit. She had on an ankle length red silk dress that fit her beautiful figure like a glove. She had on red high heel boots and red, elbow length PVC opera gloves. She came over and inspected my outfit and makeup. "Mandy did a good job, Toya. I want you to practice with her until you can do it all on your own. There are a couple of rules that you need to take to heart before we head downstairs. You are to address all males you greet as Master and all Women as Mistress. The only exceptions are your colleagues, Mandy, Sherry, and Lacy. Do you understand?"

"Yes," I replied. "Yes what?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Mistress, may I ask a question?"

"Yes, Toya, you may."

"What is the purpose of tonight's get together?"

"I've already told you that your owners Mark and Peter always greet the new gurls. This event is also your opportunity to pay back your benefactors by starting to earn your way. As part of tonight's festivities, there will be an auction. Your virginity will be auctioned off to the highest bidder. Before the auction, you will be presented to the group. You are to do whatever you are told apart from anal penetration. That is reserved for the winner of the auction. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress," I replied. I was stunned. First, she referred again to "my owners" and then to auction me off to the highest bidder. What in the world is happening to me? Maybe I can put a stop to this if I resist. Then they will have to let me go.

"One more thing. It is in your best interest to do the best you can enthusiastically. If you fail to earn the minimum tonight, Mark and Peter will be extremely disappointed. If you fall short, you will be dismissed from the elder escort program and assigned to be a subject in the Domme training lab sessions. After they are done with you, you will be assigned to the streets. It is important to remember that yours is a privileged position and you must work to keep it."

Rhonda approached and gave me a hug. "Toya you can do this and even enjoy this if you allow yourself to go with it."

"I will do my best Mistress."

"Mandy, bring Toya her robe. We do not want her to feel immodest." Rhonda chuckled.

At least I won't be fully exposed in my pink stockings garter and thong, my pink form fitting under bust corset, my pink bralette, and my pink thigh high boots. My relief was short-lived as Mandy handed me a lovely, but sheer pink robe.

"OK gurls it's time to go."

As we went downstairs, I noticed that it was quiet. This will just be a small get together and not that bad after all. As we walked down the hall, we went past the living room, which was empty and approached a doorway, I had not noticed before.

"This is the Party Room," Rhonda said as she opened the door. As we entered, I noticed that this was not a small intimate gathering -- there were at least twenty people chatting. As I entered in my all-pink outfit, the room quieted, and they stared at me. One of the men came over to us and fastened a collar around my neck.

"Hello Toya. My name is Mark, and I will be your escort for the first part of the evening. You will be always on a leash -- If I drop the leash, you are to remain unmoving until I pick it up again. Do you understand sissy?"

"Yes Master."

Mark turned to Rhonda and Mandy -- "You both look beautifully sexy tonight. You may leave us now and go about your duties."

"Yes Master," they replied in unison.

"You need to know that you are a gamble for us," Mark told me. "You are our first Elder Escort. Your role is to fill a need identified by some of our older clients. Although they might prefer a younger partner, there are times when a more age-appropriate companion would work out better."

"We also have some younger clients who have sort of an elder fetish. I suspect you will meet one or two of those tonight."

We approached a handsome, older couple.

"Mr. and Mrs. Levinson This is sissy slut Toya."

I got down on my knees and kept my head down.

"Hello Toya," said Mrs. Levinson, "Stand up so I may see you."

I stood in front of her as she inspected me. She quickly grabbed my crotch and I yelped.

She ran her hands over my breasts and then pinched each nipple quite hard. That earned another whimper.

"You may need to gag her if she is going to be so noisy," said Mrs. Levinson

"Not just yet, said Mr. Levinson. Toya get down on your knees and introduce yourself to my cock," he commanded.

I kneeled in front of him. I outlined the form of his hardening penis with my finger, and I could feel it responding to my touch. I continued to massage him with my hand, and he let out a little happy moan. I unbuckled his belt and opened his trousers. The naughty boy did not have any panties on, and his member jumped out to meet me. I ran my tongue around the tip, licking the precum. Next, I planted small kisses along the shaft and then gently caressed each of his balls. I ran my tongue up along his shaft and opened my lips to take him in. I bobbed up and down for a bit before taking him all in. A manicured hand reached down and guided me away from the cock and towards Mistress Levinson's pussy. I made sure to keep master's cock in my hand as I proceeded to clean her dripping pussy and minister to her clit. I flicked my tongue back and forth and she responded with her own pleasurable sounds.

Oh, that is it you slutty sissy. Fuck me with your tongue."

It was not long before she let out a cry and her whole body shuddered. I was immediately directed back to my Master's cock. I took it in greedily. I sucked him with purpose. I was soon rewarded by Master with a mouthful of cum which I swallowed. As I looked up, I noticed that I was on center stage, if you will, with the Levinsons. Some members of the audience were raptly watching us while others were engaging in activities of their own. What caught my attention was the number of manly members on display. There was an assortment of sizes and girths and I wondered how many of them I would get to suck. Mark guided me around the room, and I was introduced to most of the assembled guests. Although there was some additional cock and pussy play for me, Mark made a point of keeping us moving.

As we finished, Mandy and Rhonda came up. Mark handed the leash to Rhonda and told her to clean me up. Although I had kept my outfit clean, my face was covered in cum and pussy juice. Rhonda, Mandy, and I returned to my room.

"Toya, you made a good start, and I am proud of you."

"Thank you, Mistress."

"Let's get you cleaned up and ready for the auction."

ToyaGina
ToyaGina
11 Followers