All Comments on 'Chance Encounter Ch. 04'

by AutumnWriter

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
What a good read

Now I have one more author to watch for. Thanks.

duddle146duddle146almost 18 years ago
USA

The author covers intrigue in the office world like he knows what he's talking about. I love a story where I am made to feel the characters are real. Wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great

Still enjoying this story very much.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wow

Great intrigue. If the sex scenes are equal to the high stakes game it will be brilliant.

Looking forward to the balance of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
You have a rare ability

AutumnWriter,

to tell a tale. It's sexy, erotic, and full of suspence. As my old English Lit teacher used to say; it's delicious. You have a rare ability to tell a tale. You arouse, you encite, and you draw the reader into the story. Thank You. Ronnie W.

PEATBOGPEATBOGalmost 18 years ago
A great tale!!!

The story is getting complicated and Paul is over confident. His treatment of Bert, while 'correct', lacked foresight and this lack of foresight regarding Agnes might cost him dearly. Any contact between the angry Agnes and Grafton will, most likely, upset all Paul's plans. Yes, the shit is about to hit the fan! Can't wait for the next chapter. Pete.

bruce22bruce22about 16 years ago
Nice Work

Agnes and Audrey are complicating everyone's lives! It is the case of pure Chaos! Fine insightful structuring about an apparently clearcut case.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
EGOS VERSUS POLICY VERSUS GREED

more choices and chances for none. TK U MLJ LV NV

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous