Chance Encounter Ch. 29

Story Info
Bun in the oven wedding plans begin.
3.9k words
3.98
7.2k
5

Part 29 of the 35 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/30/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miguel59
Miguel59
576 Followers

Jean ignored the presence of four other people in the room as she embraced Miguel in a tight hug.

He hugged her back and pursed his lips returning her quick kiss.

"Come to the rectory tomorrow. I'll be working."

Miguel assured her he would.

The two men shook hands and their wives hugged. Miguel said goodbye to Jean's parents. Her dad was still upset over the situation, but he was rapidly warming up to having him as a son in-law.

He thought, "He's a good kid and he's stepping up and doing the right thing."

He regretted the black eye he had given Miguel, but he had been angry. It was just a few days before Miguel and he were in the backyard when Miguel said he had something he needed to discuss with Mr. Flores.

He remembered listening and all he could think was about the worthless man who had impregnated his sister and how he had left town. He immediately apologized after hitting Miguel who said, "I deserve it."

He liked Miguel's parents. They seemed salt of the earth types. Poor, but hardworking. He was familiar with the neighborhood they lived in as it was one that made the late night news, rarely for anything good.

He was upset with Jean, but mostly he was upset with himself. He mused, "All that education and didn't use a condom. Oh well, what's done is done. Besides, I'm the one that caused it."

Mr. Flores felt Miguel and Jean were too close so he decided to nip it in the bud and insist she date other men. He remembered the shouting match they had, but in the end he triumphed. She even found someone he knew to date, a policeman. He thought it would be good for her to be around a more mature male, someone she had known as a little girl. He knew his parents well. He had worried himself sick thinking she would get pregnant and drop out of school. She did get pregnant, but she said she and Miguel would figure out a way for her to get her degree.

He yawned and told his wife and daughter goodnight and headed to the bedroom.

The women told him goodnight.

Mrs. Flores told her daughter to have a seat at the dining room table.

"We have a lot to do and not much time to get it done. Your father and I have been talking. You will be married in the church. I've set a date with Father. You may invite some close friends. We will have the reception here."

Jean agreed to everything her mom said because she saw it as a small price to pay for the greater victories she achieved. She was pregnant and going to marry Miguel.

Jean did express remorse for the trouble she was causing.

Her mom told her not too worry as God takes care of everything.

"As for your dad, he's more mad at himself than he is at you."

Jean asked, "Why is he mad at himself? I'm the one who did wrong."

Her mom corrected her, "You didn't do anything wrong, Jean. You are just starting your family earlier than we planned. Miguel's a nice young man, perfect I think for you."

"Mom, I love him so much."

"I know. Equally important is how much he loves you. He's proven the past week he would take a bullet for you or at least a punch." She laughed at what she thought was funny.

Jean nodded her head in agreement, but since her mom hadn't answered her question she asked it again, "Why is he mad at himself?"

"Because it was his idea for you to date other men. You were strong enough to tell Miguel no, but no match for Leo. He was too old, too worldly. You wanted to please him. I told your father he was feeding you to the wolves, but he told me he was the man of the house and knew what he was doing."

Jean decided it best to not admit she was the one who wanted to experience other men, that her father's edict came at a great time in her relationship with Miguel because it seemed like he was the one pushing for her to date others.

Jean played innocent and told her mom, "You're right. I couldn't tell him no, but I don't love him, not like I love Miguel."

They returned to planning Jean's wedding.

Ten minutes into their planning her mom asked, "How come you didn't make him wear a condom?"

She didn't know if her mom was referring to Miguel, Leo, or Tommy so she covered her bets, "He said he didn't like them, that it was my responsibility to use birth control. He promised to pull out."

"But I bet you insisted Miguel wear them, didn't you?"

Jean quietly answered, "Yes."

Her mom had deduced Miguel wasn't the father and Jean had just proven she was right.

She didn't sound mad, but wistful when she squeezed her daughter's hand, "When it's feeling so good a woman forgets her convictions. She's lost in the moment."

Her words touched Jean so deeply she thought she might cry, "Thanks Mom. You really get it."

"Virile older men are hard to say no to."

Jean observed, "You were worried about me falling in love with Leo weren't you?"

Mrs. Flores answered, "I was. I also knew it would be a train wreck. You and he might make beautiful music together between the sheets, but you would be miserable as a married couple. He's not the marrying kind. He likes to play the field."

"So was it your idea or Father's to set me up with Tommy?"

Her mom said, "Mine, but it was Father who suggested the cage. He was trying to protect Miguel."

"And the job at the rectory?"

"Father's. He thought between school and work he could keep you away from Leo. I think it worked. Your obsession with Leo ended. Tommy went back to his ship. You ended up with Miguel."

Jean said, "I knew it was you. Someone like Tommy doesn't hang around rectories. It was too much of a coincidence."

Mrs. Flores smiled, "Tommy made you forget about Leo so I was right. And we prevented Miguel from sinning."

Jean eyes opened wide over her mom's last comment, but she thought it best to not tell her the truth and burst the image of Miguel as some sort of saint.

She instead said, "Yes, he did."

There was a brief silence before Jean added, "Mom, I have a confession to make. I'm not positive, but I think Tommy might be the father."

She looked at her daughter and said, "You've shared this with Miguel?"

Jean was having a hard time pretending to be so innocent, but she did her best to sell the idea of Miguel as a selfless hero, "He does. He understands. He still wants to be with me."

Her mom said, "Consider yourself lucky to have met a man like him."

She wasn't acting when she answered, "I do."

They returned to planning and made the menu for the reception. Jean's mom reminded herself to not think of Miguel as a hapless victim. He chose to bear the blame which made her conclude he must not be very good in bed.

"Poor boy," she thought, "Maybe he will improve."

She concluded if he didn't his wife would open her legs for more Tommy's and Leo's. What a burden for such a nice boy to bear. She also decided she would not share their conversation with Mr. Flores. It would be too upsetting for him.

Miguel met Jean at the rectory. He was excited about his upcoming wedding. His parents had been very supportive. They looked forward to having Jean as their daughter in law. The timing wasn't great, but they would be okay. He told them goodbye and said he would see them when the semester ended.

On the outside he looked calm, but inside his stomach was all butterflies, his heart was pounding, and his caged penis was desperately and unsuccessfully trying to break free. His balls he thought had never felt so full or so tender. He was a prolific dripper and hoped his weeping penis didn't soak through his underwear and pants and leave a visible wet spot for the world to see.

He walked up the steps of the rectory and rang the bell.

A few minutes later his fiancé opened the door.

They didn't hug or kiss until they were in her office. He asked how her day was going and how she was feeling. She said her day had been crazy as someone had double booked a meeting room, Father was gone, she had a run in her hose, and hadn't eaten. Miguel commiserated with her.

She told him, "Now that you're here I know my day will get better."

He asked what he could do.

She sent him out for lunch. When he returned they ate. She attacked her meal and described herself as ravenous. Miguel even answered the phone and door for her so she could enjoy her meal without interruption. It was mid afternoon before there was a break. Miguel didn't mind so long as he got to spend time with Jean.

The rectory emptied. He asked where Father was. She said he had some people to meet with, but would be back in the evening.

Jean pretended to pout sticking out her bottom lip before saying, "I really hope he gets back before you have to leave."

Miguel answered, "I can stay pretty late."

She smiled, "You sound very motivated. I wonder why."

He laughed because they both knew why. If he was lucky Miguel would get to watch Father and Jean fuck. If Father was feeling really magnanimous he'd allow Miguel in on a little of the action.

Jean changed the topic to the previous night.

"My parents really like yours. My dad is still a little upset, but my mom said he will come around."

"I hope so. I want him to like me."

"He likes you, Miguel. He's just mad his little girl is pregnant. My mom says he blames himself."

Miguel gave a sympathetic nod. Mr. Flores believed he was the reason his daughter was pregnant, but unlike Mrs. Flores, he had no clue Jean and Miguel would have taken this path anyway and while he might suspect Leo or Tommy had impregnated her he would let that sleeping dog lay. Miguel was a nice guy, but was he that nice of a guy to accept paternity for a child that wasn't his? Perhaps. After all he loved his daughter.

"Your parents seem excited."

"They are. They reminded me they got married young and they've done okay."

"True," Jean said. Jean wanted to ask but didn't because it was none of her business and because it was a sensitive topic, but she wondered why they weren't better off financially. Miguel told her they were from a really poor part of the state so maybe where they lived now was a step up from where they had been. He said they never cared too much about money or material things. They seemed really happy. Miguel did say Jean reminded her of her younger self, strong willed. She thought Miguel was easy going like his father so they would be a good match. Having raised three boys she knew her runt of the litter was the smartest, like his dad, but he had been shorted when it came to his penis. She had seen him a couple of times by accident when he had woken up with a morning erection. Nothing she noted to write home about, the complete opposite of his two brothers. Miguel was his dad's son.

Jean told him she and her mom planned out their wedding. She told Miguel the details. Miguel was naturally agreeable to everything.

Jean looked at the wall clock. They had a few hours to kill. Needing him to succeed academically was more important than ever now that she was pregnant. She told him to get his books and to study. He said he was caught up. She reminded him finals were weeks away. Job fairs, interviews, resumes, graduation in the spring. Miguel didn't argue as he knew Jean was right, it was better to be over prepared than under. He went to the car, got his books and went to an unoccupied office.

It was he thought hard to study when his thoughts were consumed with climaxes. He hadn't cum in weeks. He loved and loathed his chastity. Wearing it his focus was all Jean, how to make her happy. Father had one key and Mrs. Flores the other. Jean said she wouldn't ask her mother for the key until after they married and Father had only allowed Jean to unlock him twice.

He would tell them, sounding and looking serious, "Five minutes."

Jean wasted no time the first time. He climaxed and still had three minutes to spare. It wasn't that her handjobs were so good, but what she said while pumping his penis. It also didn't help his penis was so sensitive to her touch. The second time he hadn't climaxed before the five minutes was up. Jean had attempted to make his pleasure last longer, but Father was knocking on the door before he had a chance to cum.

Jean had to take ice cubes wrapped in a wet hand towel to shrink his penis, all while under Father's gaze. Miguel had never been so sexually frustrated especially when after Jean handed him the key he took her by the hand and led her to his bedroom on the second floor of the rectory. Jean told Miguel he would have to stay behind to answer the phone. The phone never rang, but if he listened hard enough in the empty building he could hear her moans as Father and she coupled. She was he noted very loud in bed, the complete opposite of when they first started dating. He noted, she never screamed like that with him.

He looked forward to being married, waking up with Jean every morning. Their wedding night he would be free of the cage and once again able to enter Jean's soft, warm, wet vagina. He thought he would have been freed once Jean was pregnant, but Father explained he needed to wear it until Jean and he married. After all, he didn't want him winning by having intercourse before marriage. It was ludicrous and given that Jean was having plenty of intercourse before marriage to include Father and, Miguel suspected, the other two priests who called the rectory home illogical and hypocritical for him to be the only one to remain chaste he did as Father requested because Jean wanted it too.

He pictured the changes her body would undergo in the coming months. He wondered who the baby would favor. He felt pressure in his groin as the steel of the cage didn't budge against his penis trying to expand. He hoped Father would allow he and Jean five minutes after they were done.

He quit daydreaming because he wanted his penis to shrink. He returned to his studies.

Two hours later Jean opened the door where he was studying and suggested he take a break. Ten minutes later with a freshly made cup of coffee in hand he returned to his books. At six he was hungry and ready to call it quits. Jean must have been thinking the same thing because she opened the door and said he had done enough studying for one day and it was time for him to eat.

"Hungry?"

"Starving," he answered as they waited for the food Jean had prepared earlier to warm in the oven.

Jean had an idea of how to better spend the time than standing around and talking. She walked over to where the kitchen shears were and as Miguel looked on cut out the crotch of her hose. A minute later Miguel was on his knees pleasuring Jean with his mouth, Her climax and the timer in the kitchen going off were within seconds of each other.

She looked down at his wet face and said, "Thanks Miguel. You have no idea how badly I needed that."

He answered, "You're welcome."

She grabbed a dish towel and wiped herself dry, then handed it to Miguel for him to use on his face.

"Ready for dinner?" she asked.

He asked what he could do to help. She had him set the table and get their drinks while she put the food on the table. She stood at her chair waiting for him to finish. He was about to sit down when she cleared her throat. He quickly figured out she was waiting for him to pull her chair out, wait for her to sit down, scoot her chair in, before he sat down,

"Very good, Miguel. Thank you."

She then asked him to serve her plate first which he did.

While they were eating she said, "We'll be living together soon. I have a lot to teach you about how I want to be treated."

He told her he would do his best.

She answered, "I know, but if you slip up I'll remind you. My mom said she wished she had done this with my dad. Too late for him to change, but not too early for you."

They talked about their upcoming wedding. She was glad he shared in her excitement. She also told him she would continue to live at home until he was done with school. He thought it made sense. She would also continue going to school and working. Her parents really wanted her to get her degree. Miguel said he understood and suggested he could help out in the evenings and even weekends.

They were just finishing up when Father returned. They hadn't heard him enter the rectory. He entered the dining room and said, "How are the two lovebirds doing?"

Jean quickly got up from her chair and with arms open wide said, "Father, you're back."

He took her in his arms and they exchanged a very long open mouthed kiss. Miguel sat and watched. When they stopped, Father looked at the table and empty plates.

"Miguel. I'm going to take your bride to be to my room. When you finish cleaning up in here join us."

Miguel answered, "Yes sir."

Father and Jean were naked by the time he got to the room. Jean was on top of the bed on her hands and knees, Father was on one knee, lining his cock up with Jean's vagina.

He directed Miguel to strip and to get on his knees on the floor.

"I want you to watch Jeans face as I bring her pleasure. Study it. See the passion."

He slowly entered her. He had a very big cock so he was always cautious the first few minutes of intercourse. He began to fuck Jean while Miguel watched.

Jean was staring at him, but after a few minutes he knew she wasn't looking at him, but through him. Her focus was on her pleasure and Father was making her feel really good.

Her mouth was open and she was grunting each time he thrust into her.

He asked the obvious, "Does it feel good?"

She nodded yes and said, "The best."

"I'm glad," he answered with complete sincerity.

"Give me your hands," she said.

She gripped them tightly her nails digging into his flesh.

"Yes, Yes, Yes, oh God, oh God, fuck me Father."

She shrieked when she had her first orgasm. Father slowed down the pace of his thrusts for a few minutes before fucking her with long fast strokes. Another buildup, coarse language, lots of moaning and as her orgasm neared she announced it. Father said he was ready to cum.

He asked if he should pull out. She loudly said, "Don't you dare."

Father laughed and said Jean sounded feisty.

She moaned, "I love your cum."

When they finished, Father pulled out, his cock making a slurping noise as it broke free of the suction created by her vagina.

"Miguel, she's all yours once you clean me up."

Father got off of the bed and stood while Miguel hurried over. Back on his knees he used his mouth to clean Father's cock.

"Now Jean."

Jean was still on her hands and knees. Miguel got on his back and positioned himself under her, his face below Jean's crotch. She lowered herself and Miguel had her cum filled pussy for dessert. Father watched as Miguel pleasured her. Her orgasm was good he noted.

When they were done Father tossed Jean the key. He was in a very good mood.

"Ten minutes."

He left the two lovers alone closing the door to give them some privacy.

It turned out Miguel only needed three before climaxing all over Jean's breasts. The other seven she spent having him lick them clean while she stroked his scalp and softly reminded him why she needed other men because three minutes wasn't long enough and his four inches wasn't big enough.

"Look at how good Father made me feel. You love me feeling good don't you?"

He admitted aloud he did.

When their time was up Jean dutifully cleaned Miguel's penis before locking it back up, all under the watchful eye of Father. Satisfied he was again in chastity Father said it was time for them to dress and for Miguel to hit the road.

"Jean, we don't want Miguel driving too late. Lock the rectory on your way out. When will you be back in town Miguel?"

"Two weeks. When the semester ends."

"Good. And you'll be married a few days later. I bet you can't wait."

Jean answered for the two of them, "We both can't. I've been dreaming about this for months."

She looked at the two men before continuing, "Father, I have a favor to ask."

Miguel59
Miguel59
576 Followers
12