Chance Encounter Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is it my child?"

Jean looked at Miguel before returning her gaze to Father, "Would you do me the honor of making love to me before Miguel and I consummate our marriage? Please don't take this wrong Miguel, but I want to experience on my wedding night how I felt tonight."

Father said, "I'd be honored provided Miguel says it's okay, After all he will be your husband,"

Jean asked, "Miguel?"

With a lump in his throat and feeling totally humiliated said, "Okay."

Jean exhaled saying she was very relieved before giving Miguel a lip to lip kiss and Father a deep French kiss. They finished dressing, told Father goodnight. Jean walked with Miguel to his car. He put his books in the trunk then escorted her to her car. For the first time that day they shared a very long French kiss. She even told him he was the best kisser of all the men she knew. She thanked him for the weekend and for being so understanding. She said him agreeing meant the world to her. She told him she loved him. He was about to say he loved her too when she put a finger to his lips, "Miguel, I'm the one who needs to say it because what I do doesn't look very loving, You don't need to say it because you demonstrate your love for me all the time."

She got in her car, started it and waited until she was sure Miguel's had started.

12