Chance Encounter Ch. 34

Story Info
Jean and Miguel get bad news, but stay optimistic.
4.8k words
3.52
4.9k
4

Part 34 of the 35 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/30/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miguel59
Miguel59
577 Followers

Miguel and Jean got up the next morning. After breakfast they headed in separate cars to the apartment. Miguel showed her what he had in mind. She made some changes which he agreed to. She liked how he took direction from her. He didn't argue or roll his eyes or offer up a different idea.

She gave him a goodbye kiss and told him she would see him that evening after she got off of work. To reward him she looked him in the eye to let him know it wouldn't be all work, "Miguel, remember that itch my mom talked about? I've got it bad today."

With a lump in his throat and inside his panties Miguel nodded he did.

When he finished for the day it was late. He was hungry for sustenance and his wife's pussy.

At the end of the two weeks the apartment looked nothing like it did before, He was very proud of how it turned out and grateful to his in-laws, his parents and siblings, and friends who pitched in when he needed help. Jean even took time off from the rectory to help.

Sunday afternoon they finished moving in the furniture. Everything was old, but in good shape save the mattress which was brand new.

After dinner Jean suggested they go for a ride and stop at one of their favorite makeout spots. After a few minutes of kissing and having her breasts fondled, Jean suggested they move to the back seat.

After a half hour of Miguel's tongue giving her pussy a good work out they cuddled in the back seat and talked about how good the past two weeks had been and how much she loved their apartment.

His penis had been caged for most of the two weeks. She felt less conflicted over him being in chastity as she liked its effect on him. He was so sweet, deferential, eager. She told him how she really felt like she was his queen. He assured her that's how he saw her, someone to serve and worship.

They returned to her house. She helped him pack. He hugged his mother in law goodbye and even got a hug from his father in law. Jean walked him to his car. She was not looking forward to him leaving.

They stood by the car and hugged and kissed. She thanked him again for the apartment makeover.

"Just think, when you come home now, you'll be going to our apartment."

"I know. It's going to be great."

"I really love that wrought iron bed."

"I do too."

She gave him a piercing look, "You do know that when you come back I'll have broken in that bed. How does that make you feel knowing you won't be the first man I share our marital bed with?"

He felt his face get warm, "I don't know. Conflicted. Jealous, hurt, excited. How do you want me to feel?"

"All of those, but most importantly I want you to feel loved."

"I'll remember that Jean."

"Good. Study hard and write me. I'll see you in two weeks."

They told each other I love you. Miguel started the car. Jean stood there at the curb keeping watch until his car was out of sight.

Miguel shocked both classmates and professors when he returned from the semester break married. It wasn't unheard of in graduate school for students to marry and it wasn't a surprise he married Jean. He explained when asked they were tired of waiting.

The virtuous men and women thought it was sweet thinking they were upright religious types who possessed enough self restraint to not have intercourse until they were married. Others didn't remember Miguel being very religious and wondered if he had to get married. Others thought he was five months shy of graduating and would get a job immediately after and wouldn't have time to plan a summer wedding because they would be busy relocating,

Jean dreaded going back to school and having to deal with nosy people. Her friends knew she and Miguel had married and they knew why. For the first time in her life she felt out of place with her peers.

Between school, studying, and work she had little time to write Miguel, but when she did she made sure the letters were memorable and motivational. She worked up the courage to drop by the hotel where Roger worked. After exchanging pleasantries she asked him out.

"As in a date?" he asked.

"Yes, as in a date."

He said, "I'd very much like that, but don't you think I'm a bit old for you. What about your husband?"

"Roger, You're not too old for me. As for my husband, it's not his decision who I see."

Roger thought if he was Miguel there would be no way in hell he'd put up with a woman like Jean, but since he wasn't married to her it wasnt his problem. If she wanted his company he certainly wasn't going to tell her no.

Roger accepted and they set up a time and date for him to pick her up.

Jean stood on her tiptoes and gave Roger a quick kiss on the lips. Roger pursed his lips to accept the kiss, but felt very self conscious about their kiss being so public. As she sashayed out of the bar he watched her ass and thought how much he was looking forward to ducking her again.

Drying glasses he thought about her and concluded she's got the fever bad. He smiled thinking how much he'd like to give her some baby Rogers.

Jean penned a letter to Miguel that evening telling him all about the hohum things in her day before springing on him her upcoming date with Roger. She shared with him all the details and said her itch for Roger was bad and she needed him to scratch it. She hoped her news excited Miguel in a very good way. She sealed the back of her envelope with a lipstick coated kiss.

All moved into the apartment, Jean readied herself for her date looking forward to the day when Miguel would be there to assist in her preparations. She liked his new look so much that she was thinking of telling him to shave his legs too. She thought his hairless crotch made him look even more boyish. The prepubescent look went well with his small penis. She particularly liked his new underwear, his white briefs replaced with women's panties. She thought it made his tush even more attractive.

Roger bounded up the stairs. He was nervous. He noted there weren't any black people where Jean lived and knew they would draw a lot of stares. Jean greeted him and after a long hug and kiss they headed out the door. He took her to places he was familiar and more comfortable with,

He liked being seen with her and she liked being seen with him. She hoped most people who saw them would think they were a couple. She had on her wedding ring. She held his hand. She liked that he was so tall and his hands so big and his baritone voice was so sexy. She especialiy liked that they didn't discuss Miguel. The evening was about them. It might have seemed cruel, but she didn't see it that way. Her dates were first and foremost about her needs being met. She loved her women's studies classes the most. Her professors had strong opinions about the superiority of women and how the patriarchy used marriage to keep them down. One of them had introduced her to the concept of a female led marriage where the female not only called the shots, but she was not bound by the rules of fidelity her mate had to follow.

She was drawn to more traditional men when it came to sex and procreation, but it was men like Miguel who were marriage material. She thought Roger would be a good test for their marriage. Miguel had metamorphosed from boyfriend to cuckold boyfriend and now cuckold, submissive husband. She liked having him actively participate when she and Father had sex. Locking eyes with him as Father fucked her, his hands on her hips, her hands clasping tightly to Miguel's had been a turn on. Seeing him dutifully clean Father's flaccid, but still impressive manhood left her feeling torn. She was jealous over the attention he gave Father, attention she wanted solely for herself.

She didn't think she would share Roger or any other future lover with Miguel the way she shared him with Father. She reminded herself that their relationship with Father was different. He was their tutor, but now they were all grown up and she was ready to take the reins and train her husband as she saw fit.

After dinner they went to a jazz bar and listened to music, had a few drinks, and shared a few kisses before she gave him the look that she was ready for him to take her home. He told her, "Let's get out of here."

On the drive to her apartment she ran her hand down the inseam of his slacks where his cock lay.

He told her, "You want some big black dick don't you?"

She said, "I do."

He chuckled, "I'm going to wear that pussy of yours out tonight."

She said, "I hope so."

Roger and Jean spent the night doing their best to break in her marital bed. It was their third time together and she thought the sex just got better and better. She liked the way bed frame creaked, the rhythm of the headboard bumping against the wall, the squeak of the springs, her legs clasping him, her ankles crossed together, her nails digging into the back of his arms or his upper back or behind her gripping the slats of the headboard. Best of all, after her orgasms which were many, was the cum he deposited in her.

He would ask her where she wanted it and each time she answered the same, "inside. Cum in me, I want to feel you shoot off."

He got Inside her head and told her she wanted to have some black babies.

She told him she did which made her orgasms even better. She didn't know why, but the possibility of getting pregnant made the sex that much better. She didn't tell him because she was already pregnant because it would spoil the fantasy.

Roger ended up staying the night. She skipped her morning classes. They enjoyed another mid morning romp with him holding her up, her back against the wall, legs wrapped around his waist, hands holding onto his shoulders. It brought back memories of when Leo fucked her.

He had to go by his house and she needed to go to work at the rectory. She was glad the three priests were on a sabbatical as she was too sore for sex. Roger's boast hadn't been an idle one. He had made good on his promise to wear out her pussy.

Nearly three weeks into her marriage Jean realized she had gone as far as she could with Father as her guide, She needed to strike out on her own and carve her own path. She had enjoyed being dominated by her previous lovers, but she also realized it had been on their terms, not hers. Jose had been the exception. She had initiated their sexual encounter. With Leo, Father, Tommy, and even Roger they had been the ones who made the first move. It was she thought fine at the time, but she was different now, a married woman, an avowed supremacist with her own wants.

Her need for independence is why she told Miguel she intended to break the bed in before he returned and why she took the bold step of asking Roger out. Something else was troubling her. She picked up the phone and dialed her mom.

"Mom, What is the name of your doctor? I need to make an appointment."

Her mom didn't suspect there was a problem. She had been bugging Jean to make an appointment ever since she told them she was pregnant.

Jean called and was able to be seen the following week. What Jean kept to her self was she didn't feel pregnant. No nausea. No changes in mood or appetite. No changes in her body. She had missed two periods and done the pregnancy test twice, the second time with Miguel. The results had been the same. She was pregnant so why didn't she feel like it.

Jean's visit was brief. After filling out a long questionnaire a nurse led her to the examination room. The doctor came in, asked her follow up questions, nodded his head a lot, said hmm even more, looked at her eyes, ears, listened to her chest. Finally he told her to change into a gown as he wanted to do an exam.

Flat on her back, feet in the stirrups, the doctor did a thorough exam. Her cervix was open, and it was pink, not blue. She certainly didn't look pregnant. He scheduled her for an ultrasound and bloodwork. She left the office with a band aid on her right arm where they had drawn blood. Feeling both devastated and apprehensive she hoped she had answers before Miguel came home.

Three days later she was back in the doctor's office. The bloodwork showed no evidence of HCG. She was not pregnant. The doctor then performed an ultrasound. Her ovaries and uterus looked normal.

Jean asked how it was possible. The doctor put his arm around her to console her and asked if she had ever heard of the term phantom pregnancy. She said she hadn't. He explained it to her. She asked what she should do. He told her to just relax and let nature take its course. She then told him she had gotten married because she had been pregnant. The doctor asked if she wanted to stay married.

She said, "Of course. I love my husband. I just don't know if he will want to stay married or if he will feel deceived."

He recommended she might want talk to a marriage counselor or her minister. He was she thought a very nice, genuine man. He seemed very concerned about her. He tried cheering her up.

"When you do get pregnant I'd be happy to have you as my patient."

He held her hand as he said this, the pad of his thumb rubbing the back of her hand. Instead of creeping her out its effect was just the opposite. He told her if she didn't have a period he wanted to see her again as there was medicine they could give her to jumpstart her period. She promised him she would call.

He then did several things which surprised her. She hadn't seen many doctors in her life as she had been healthy, but he was the first one who stayed in the room while she changed from the gown back into to her street clothes.

He told her, ""You may get dressed now," but instead of leaving he turned his chair to face away from her. He took out a pad of paper and a pen from his pocket and began writing. She thought about asking him to leave, but thought why. He had seen her most intimate parts, even had his fingers up there. She had even felt his warm breath on her genitals during the exam. He had prior to her ultrasound palpated her breasts. His hands had been all over her abdomen.

She peeled off the gown and put on her bra and panties. She noticed there wasn't a mirror but there was a highly polished stainless steel splash pad on the vanity the doctor was using as a desk. She wondered if he was looking at her reflection. She smiled thinking to herself, "what a perv."

She should have been mad, but for some crazy reason wasn't. She finished dressing and when he didn't move cleared her throat. He turned around looking at her with a half grin on his face. She smiled back.

He stood up and got very close to her as he explained the note. He wanted her to contact his office if she started or if she hadn't. He then wanted to see her between days 13 and 15 after the start of her cycle. He said to just call and he would fit her in at the end of the day or between patients, but he wanted to confirm with a physical exam she was ovulating. She looked at the note he had written out. He was very much into her personal space. She noted he was rather tall. She looked him in the eye and thought she had really nice brown eyes. He was her dad's age, but that didn't bother her. She had always been drawn to older men.

"Dr. Barrera, I promise I will."

He told her to please call him Gil.

She said his name, "Gil, I will."

In bed that night she thought about her day. She was relieved nothing was physically wrong with her, but she worried if she was crazy. Phantom pregnancy? Had her mind willed itself to make her believe she was pregnant? Was there a link between her promiscuity and her mental health? Should she contact a psychologist? Was she being taken advantage of by all these men? Did she give off some crazy vibe men picked up on? Is that why she was drawn to Miguel because he was just as crazy? He certainly understood and accepted her.

She thought about Dr. Barrera. He was tall, lean. She thought he was handsome. She liked his brown hair and brown eyes. He had little crow's feet around his eyes. She wondered how old he was. She noticed he had very nice teeth and his nails were nicely trimmed and his fingers long and slender. Unlike her first visit to a gynecologist the speculum hadn't left her sore or been difficult to insert. She remembered the doctor telling her to relax, that he hadn't seen anyone so tight. She remembered having felt violated.

She laughed aloud thinking about how much she had changed in the past half year.

Miguel showed up mid Saturday morning. He was a bit disappointed she had washed the sheets as he had been looking forward to seeing proof she and Roger had broken the bed in. Being with him Jean thought made her feel complete. He was the ying to her yang. He was very amorous which was no surprise because unlike Jean he hadn't climaxed in two weeks.

As they kissed Jean thought about just going with the flow and allowing Miguel to go down on her. She had missed his mouth. As his hands caressed her she said, "I have something very important to discuss with you. We need to stop."

Miguel looked confused. His first thought was his month old marriage was about to end. He asked, "Have you fallen in love with Roger?"

She pushed his chest with her finger, "No, silly. I'm very comfortable with Roger. We fit together really well, but I'm definitely not in love with him. I'm in love with you."

"Then what is it?"

She suggested they sit on the couch.

She held his hands as she looked at him.

"Miguel, if I wasn't pregnant would you still have wanted to marry me?"

"Of course."

"I'm not pregnant."

Miguel asked if she had miscarried. She said she hadn't. She explained how she never felt pregnant and how she finally went to the doctor who confirmed she wasn't pregnant.

"Miguel, do you think I'm crazy?"

"Of course not. If anyone needs the services of a psychologist it's me."

She assured him he wasn't weird, but kinky like her.

"I don't think I'm a sadist, but I do have a mean streak in me which you find attractive. I enjoy being with other men as much as you enjoy me being with other men. I'm really bossy and demanding, but you seem to like those qualities in me. You are very submissive which I find really attractive. I know I can share anything with you. How do you want to deal with this news? We need to tell our families at some time. Dr. Barrera recommended I might want to see a counselor or talk to my pastor. As much as I love Father he is the one person I would never want to discuss this with. He would interpret it as his mission in life is to knock me up."

Miguel said, "Maybe we just need to step back and focus on us. I know you want to get pregnant. Maybe this doctor is right. You wanted it too much. You're right about Father. He would do his best to impregnate you."

He then added, "But that might not be a bad thing."

She smiled at his attempt to lower the tension and slapped him on the arm, "Pervert."

They kissed. She rarely cried, but she teared up when she said, "I love you."

He told her he loved her too.

She took him by the hand and led him to the bedroom. A minute later they were naked and Miguel's head was where it belonged, nestled between her thighs, his tongue pleasuring her womanhood.

She told him, "You eat pussy like no other man can."

He asked her if she had something to compare his abilities against. She said she didn't. I'm not interested in them giving me what I can get from you, but in them giving me what I can't get from you."

Their families took the news well. Miguel would normally leave early Sunday evening, but Jean begged him to stay the night and leave early in the morning. She rewarded him with not one but with as many fucks as his penis was capable of. No matter how many he never lasted more than a couple of minutes. He made up for it with his tongue, but she couldn't help feeling let down and he couldn't help but feel he had disappointed her.

As they cuddled she told him afterwards, "We'll work on your stamina, I just think you're not used to being in me and it feels too good."

Miguel59
Miguel59
577 Followers
12