All Comments on 'Chance Encounter Ch. 34'

by Miguel59

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 5 years ago
Thanks Miguel. For the genre, very good

You brought up one of the things I think is silly about the "conventional wisdom" of ckolding;That is, totally cutting the husband off. Nice Marriage. Of course.

Now granted, I am not a cuck fan, or a slave. But I am a D/s switch, so I get submission. I understand the value of submission. But outright denial of intercourse,and the corresponding having more than one slave lover providing submissive sexual services to the wife iust seems ridiculously inconsiderate and Narcissistic.

Although our society censures overtly cruel and selfish people like Jean in the Sexual area, It is allowed in other aspects of our society. Condemnation may be more strident if the offender is female.

Thanks for forging ahead Miguel.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Still

Still pulling those awesome scores Mick. Guess you're writing for yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love the Series

I hope you continue the series through to the end. I noticed that there is a 5 year gap. I hope you don't repeat that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great Story

I sense this is the end. It’s been wonderful getting to know aJean and Miguel. Thanks!

TonyBeetsTonyBeetsabout 5 years ago
Favorite

My #1 fav story on all of literotica.com.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous