All Comments on 'Chance Encounters'

by R410a

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

You write really well but sometimes the sheer amount of sex in your stories distract from the plot if not halt the plot entirely. Sometimes less is more and the inclusion makes a meaningful impact. I feel this is especially the case when character development is central to the story as it is here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sweet story

Liked it very much!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Another great story.

I’m a fan, and I really enjoy your work. Sometimes I scratch my head when I read “low and behold,” or “free reign,” and you drive me a little crazy when you put asterisks instead of quotation marks, but the story shines through!

Thank you for writing, and thank you for sharing your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Bravo!

There are SO many elements in this story that reminded me of my late wife. She was heavy in her younger days, but worked out, dieted, and lost weight in all the right places. By the time we met, she had an hourglass figure that set me (and other men) on fire. The problem was that she could never shake the "fat girl" image in her head. We had terrific, loving sex. I miss her dearly.

Despite your introduction, there was no "fat shaming" here -- just a great story about true issues that real people face. You are one of Lit's best Romance writers! Thank you for another winner!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Damn...

You're a helluva writer

I see stories where the title and/or the genre would not catch my interest, but then I see R410a is the author so I decide to give it a chance.

I've never been disappointed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thanks....again.

I always look for your name attached to a story and you never disappoint.

Another enjoyable tale.

AZTT2AZTT2almost 4 years ago

I always enjoy your romance stories. Cellulose is in trees not people though.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 4 years ago
Nice... but different

This sure is a different point of view, Bonnie and Rudy have some issues, but than don't we all.

This certainly wasn't the head over heels love that we read about in so many of these stories, and even at the last it seemed to be more of a comfort marriage than undying love. Kind of like a square peg looking for a round hole, no pun intended, that would satisfy each other's needs. Still enjoyed it and looking forward to more, thanks.

KingCuddleKingCuddlealmost 4 years ago
Unique. Nicely done.

Two fixies.

fatty-fatty, FOUR by four. (2 wouldn't be wide. 4 makes square.)

And when using "direct address"....the "name" or "nickname" or pejorative?

Gets set off by a comma. For clarity.

Baby, you're hot!

You are so hot, Baby!

Whatever you do, Baby, always be this hot!

oldsage_1oldsage_1almost 4 years ago

Another great one, Boss

I’m a sucker for a well spun yarn. When I see its an R410a post I just set back an enjoy the fantasy. You didn’t disappoint on this one.

Thanks for the fantasy and triggering a few flashbacks from many years ago.

5 stars fer sure!

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Damn I love a story and you don’t disappoint!!

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 3 years ago

Well written. Perfect. Thank you.

blackknight314blackknight314about 2 years ago

Great job, thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous