All Comments on 'Chance Meeting'

by kwas1modem

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Enraptured....

Mmm... this story was an erotic journey so well written that I felt as if I were the lucky gal being led into a world of satin-sheeted submissive bliss. This is a wonderful first effort, and I hope to see more of your work and thoughts in the future. You have to be the Grandest Tiger in the Jungle. I feel your sensuality roaring through my being, and it leaves this littlebird's heart all a flutter!

Miss MelodyMiss Melodyalmost 19 years ago
A lovely ending!

It was a joy to read this well-crafted story. I felt like I was in the room, hell, on the bed itself along with submissive woman, the imagery was that strong. And I like the way you ended the story -- they read each other's moves so well, I thought they already knew each other! Bravo, and I look forward to the next one.

JenniferMidnightJenniferMidnightalmost 19 years ago
you are under my skin

As I read this luscious fantasy ~ languid and sensual ~ I sense it going so much deeper…darker… Will you take us there...please?

needteachinneedteachinalmost 19 years ago
Hot hot hot!

My hat's off to you (and a few other articles of clothing now)! This hit ALL my buttons! It was very well written, wonderfully descriptive, and very sexually stimulating! I felt it was real and I was there! You know how to use that 14 inches of keyboard, obviously! Thank you for this and I look forward to reading more from you! Please, write more!!! You have a groupie and an adoring fan!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
You will be so missed, my love, my G.T.I.J.!

I have loved you for several years now, and though you have finished living on this earth you will never finish living in my heart and the hearts of many many others. You had the sexiest, sharpest, wittiest, and funniest mind of anyone I've ever known. I thank God for your 14 inches of hard keyboard! You truly are the G.T.I.J. and I'm going to miss you like you lived your life, intensely! Rest in peace my love! Gone from this earth August 2006. I love you.

JenniferMidnightJenniferMidnightover 17 years ago
Please tell me it isn't so...

Please, Miss anonymous from Texas, write to me with news...I had feared that Jim had left us...I am crushed with such a loss.

JenniferMidnightJenniferMidnightover 17 years ago
Please tell me it isn't so...

Please, Miss anonymous from Texas, write to me with news...I had feared that Jim had left us...I am crushed with such a loss.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous