Chance Meeting, Big Surprise Ch. 02

Story Info
The story continues.
4.5k words
4.35
6.8k
9

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mybaby
mybaby
277 Followers

We order coffee and brunch we realised we were pretty hungry, hardly surprising considering the sexual activity of the past 10 or so hours. I made the mistake of shuffling on my seat and got a reminder of the state of my grungy panties as they rasped against my still swollen clit. My expression must have been noticed by Mark who without saying anything left the café and disappeared. I ordered another coffee and wondered where the heck he had gone. I was in a quandary, had he left me high and dry, should I pay the bill get in my car and go home? I reached into my bag and searched for my credit card when Mark re-entered the café he was carrying a couple of bags from a well-known high street store. He handed them to me with a smile.

"I`m going to have a coffee, suggest you pop to the powder room." I must have looked at him stupidly wondering to what he was referring," He handed me the smaller of the two bags, "Go," He smiled. I didn't argue and duly trotted to the little girls room bag in hand.

Locking the door I inspected my face imagining I had egg or sauce somewhere, no all clear, upon closer inspection I did look like a girl who`d been well fucked I had to admit that. My hair was little dishevelled and my eyes appeared larger than usual, must be the size of his cock I giggled to myself. Make-up and hair brush out of my handbag and a few minutes later I looked pretty acceptable, bending closer to the mirror my panties again engaged with my love button. Right decision time these panties had to go, slipping them off quickly I could help but notice thee state they were in, totally stiff a mixture of my love juices and Mark`s spunk had set almost solid I dropped the said panties into the bin. Oh well first time commando here we go, I adjusted my shirt, pulling the hem down as close to my knees as possible.

Of course it shot up again as soon as I stood up. Mmmmm I`d have to be very careful and ladylike save giving a flash of myself to everyone. I still felt as though I could close my legs properly and I was conscious of this when I walked? Oh well my quim felt much better, not surprisingly without my panties, I made to go back to Mark I had forgotton about the bag he had given my and almost tripped over it. I looked inside and got a bit of a surprise, half a dozen pair of panties, wow did this guy think of everything? Six expensive pure silk thongs in various colours and styles, I chose a white high legged pair and slipped them on, heaven pure delight, my pussy even gave a sigh of relief. I walked back through the café with grace, poise and confidence, marvellous the effect a clean pair of knickers has on a girl?

"Better?" Mark enquired as I returned to my seat opposite him.

"Very much," I smiled sexily, "Thank you so very much."

"My pleasure."

No doubt, and I hoped he would take pleasure in taking my new gift off later, bloody hell I was starting to feel horny again, what effect was the guy having on me, it appeared my sex drive had gone off the scale. Usually after a decent sex session I`d be satisfied for a couple of days, now it seemed a couple of hours was my maximum? Oh dear! "Shall we go back to the hotel?" I suggested.

"Yeah good idea," He handed me the larger bag and we walked back to the hotel. I had two things on my mind I wondered what was in the bag, my mind raced, it was quite heavy, sexy lingerie was my best guess, the second thing was Mark`s penis, it was without doubt I wanted it again, and I wanted now! I was in the mood for a no nonsense shagging, an afternoon of cock riding appealed. Entering the hotel Mark handed me the key, "You go ahead and get ready," he said.

"Fine," I could wait sexy lingerie and a big cock what more could a girl want?

"I`ve got to make a couple of calls," Mark apologised, "Business."

"That`s okay do what you've got to do," I was going to enjoy the anticipation, I imagined myself waiting in bed for him, sexy as hell, I could feel myself becoming aroused.

Opening the bag I was surprised at the contents, two pairs of jeans one white one denim, a couple of skirts, three lovely blouses, a sexy bra, but no proactive or, kinky underwear. I was just contemplating when the bedside phone buzzed. "Are you dressed?"

"Almost," I lied.

"Right, I`ll meet you outside the foyer," The phone went dead.

I changed into the white jeans and nice blouse, jacket across my shoulder off I went. Mark was sitting in his sports car, roof down, sunglasses on, engine revving. I climbed in next to him and we zoomed off. I must admit I was a little aggrieved I thought my idea of sucking and fucking his mighty cock was a better way to spend the afternoon. However the wind in my hair, decent music on the player was exhilarating, not as exhilarating as a good sound shagging, but perhaps second best. About half an hours cruising we pulled into a large car park at Goodwood Races, Mark flashed something at the attendant and we were shown to a reserved space very close to a large grandstand. Mark opened my door and helped me out of the car, he then escorted me to the entrance and we were shown the way to an executive box.

A steward welcomed us in a glass of champagne offered and accepted. Mark introduced me to several couples who were enjoying a nice social gathering, I felt a little out of my depth tyo begin with, nothing three quick glasses of champagne didn't correct. I examined the company and noted every couple were about our age, certainly all under 30, and on the whole fairly attractive people both in appearance and nature. The racing was very exciting and betting on a few horses added to the enjoyment, I actually turned a decent profit a 25 -1 outsider being the icing on the cake in the final race of the afternoon. We said our goodbyes, promising to do it again soon, climbing into the car Mark leant over and kissed me.

"Thanks Rachael," His hand slipped onto my breast and he teased my hardening nipple gently. The afternoons entertainment had made me forget about my sexual heat, Marks attentions now revived them and more. I reached over a found his cock, "Mmmmm" he moaned through our kiss. There was little doubt I could have fucked him there and then.

"Excuse me sir," A very embarrassed car park attendant coughed, "We close the gates in five minutes," He was pretty transfixed by the sight he had come upon, Mark stroking my tits and me just about to release his cock from his trousers.

"Sorry," Mark said as fired up the engine, we laughed as we sped out of the car park and hit the open road, hopefully now back to the hotel and unbridled sex, sex and more sex. Mark had other ideas we stopped for dinner at a lovely Country Inn. I was certainly hungry for his cock but I hadn't realised I was hungry for food, all the champagne and excitement of the afternoon races had given us both a decent appetite. A wonderful meal and wonderful company Mark made me laugh and giggle for the couple of hours we dined.

We got in the car the hood was now up and the late evening was quite chilly and a few spots of rain in the air, the heater soon warmed us up, "Rachael, I sensed a serious question coming, "I`ve been a bit presumptuous and I`m sorry," I didn't quite know what he was referring to, "I`m assuming you wish to be with me tonight," My mouth opened to reply, "I`ll drop you at home if you`d prefer?"

I was surprised and a little stunned by his comments, what I said in reply may determine any future we may have or so I thought at the time. I was also getting that awfully randy feeling between my legs and I mustn't let a pure sexual desire sway my judgement. Bollocks I shouldn't. I reached across for the second time that day and found his cock. "Pull over," I ordered.

Mark soon found a layby I wasted no time in getting his rapidly hardening cock out, my head dropped into his lap, I`ll show you what I want, I`ll show you what`s been on offer all afternoon and what you've been denying me all afternoon. I licked around his knob end befpre kissing down his shaft, his hips raised up a sure sign I was getting it right. I`d done this enough times to have confidence in my cock sucking prowess. I was also determined to take more of him into my mouth, wrapping my hand around his shaft my head bobbed up and down slowly, teasing groans from him. I felt his cock expand, instantly I stopped and broke all contact with his cock, "Rachael," He moaned.

I sat up back in my seat, "Let`s go back to the hotel shall we."

"Rachael, you, you can`t leave me like this," He was almost pleading

A smile came to my face, "Drive baby," I insisted

"Rachael!!"

"Drive," The bastard had kept me on high heat since lunchtime a bit of revenge never hurt, "Drive." I had been strong, the temptation to suck him off had been difficult to resist, the temptation to climb over and slid off the steering wheel and impale myself on his hardness was almost to tempting, but I did resist. I also laughed as Mark had a huge problem. His hard cock was impossible to get back inside his trousers. I laughed at his predicament, "Come on big boy," I teased, "I need some of that cock." I nodded towards his still very stiff prick, in truth I wouldn't have minded fucking him there and then but the truth was I fancied a nice hotel room a little more. By the time we`d got back to the hotel Mark was able to stuff his tool back into his trousers although still semi stiff. I chuckled as he struggled to walk properly through reception towards the lift, which took an eternity to arrive.

"I`ll struggle to make the stairs," He smiled and glanced down, my eyes follows his the bulge was definitely growing I wondered what his reaction would be if a good looking woman appeared when the lift doors opened as if she looked down she would withoit doubt get a big surprise. The lift arrived I was disappointed it was empty. Mark shuffled in after me the doors closed I wasted no time he reaching for his growing bulge, seconds later the bell pinged as we arrived on our floor. Mark`s cock was hard I`d just made sure of itthe doors opening and standing waiting for the lift was the girl Mark had been chatting to at the bar the previous evening. She was dressed to thrill for sure a very elegant but extremely short red dress.

"Oh hello again," She said, Mark looked aghast as the girl glanced down, "Oh my word," She exclaimed, Mark managed to pass the girl and head towards our room, "Is that real?" She looked at me.

"Oh it`s real alright," I beamed moving past her.

"Lucky girl enjoy it," The lift doors closed, I certainly intend to take her advice.

Mark was in our room before I got there, I closed the door behind me Mark grabbed me, "You cock teasing little slut," I was taken aback he seemed truly annoyed, before I could respond I was dragged towards the bed, Mark sat down and pulled ne across his lap. I knew my arse looked good in jeans. Mark caressed my ass slipping his hand between my legs and giving a little rub, I moaned approvingly he must have felt how hot I was. He caressed both cheeks a little more, he certainly knew how to turn a girl on, not that I needed any encouragement you understand. What happened next surprised me `Whack,` His hand came down on the right cheek of my ass, quickly followed by a second `Whack,` To my left cheek, `Whack`, `Whack`.

"Owwwww," I squealed

"Teach you to tease me young lady."

"Yes pleeeeeeese" I wiggled my arse sexily,

"Six of the best I think."

`Whack`, `Whack`.

"Oooooooch,!" I squealed his hand coming down harder, "That hurts!" I exclaimed, his next to whacks were even harder, "Owwwwwwwweeeeeee," They definitely stung my ass.

"Two to go young lady."

"Ooooowwwww,ouch," I squirmed to get away, my backside stinging quite painfully.

Mark stood up, "Now come and look after this," He extracted his cock, it appeared bigger and harder than ever before.

I put my hands on my hips and looked at his magnificent manhood pointing upwards and directly towards me, I thought I could see a sign of pre-cum oozing from his slit, delicious! "Get naked and get in that bed," I ordered and walked into the bathroom. I stripped down to my thong, slipping my blouse back on I inspected myself in the mirror. My nipples standing out proudly. My arse was hot I turned and looked over my shoulder the cheeks of my arse were red from the spanking, the heat generated seemed to increase the heat in my pussy, god I was hot in everyway.

Sex between us was now like a battle to see who could tease each other the furthest without bringing them off. I was determined to tease Mark until he just had to get carried away, his tongue was working absolute magic around my fanny, kissing , licking, then probing my wetness before a quick lashing at my clitty, pausing momentarily before teasing me again, Oh how he teased me, like no lover before. How I teased him licking and sucking his cock, caressing his balls gently taking them into my mouth swirling my tongue around them, taking his cock into my mouth, sucking him deeper, working my hand in unison with my mouth until I heard him groan or his hips move. I`d stop then letting him calm down before commencing the exercise all over again. I can`t say how long we kept this teasing going for both of wishing to give the most torturous pleasure without reaching the ultimate goal Finally Mark lashed my clit just too long I clamped my legs around his head, grabbed the back of his head grinding my aching pussy downwards.

All credit to him he didn't stop working me over with his oral skills as a huge orgasm spasmed through my whole body, I screamed my brain taken over by the intensity of pleasure, never had sexual release gone on for this long, it was an age before I began to stop trembling and come down. I can honestly say never had I experienced the total sexual satisfaction as I did in that orgasm, indescribable bliss. Nothing could ever be better than what I had just experienced or so I thought, as I slowly recovered and relaxed my grip on Mark he disentangled himself from between my legs and rolled me onto my back I was still woozy and just went with it. Mark opened and raised my legs either side of his body manoeuvring them over his arms as he moved upwards. I felt the tip of his cock nudge my pussy before finding its way perfectly to my entrance. I opened my eyes to see Mark staring intently into mine.

"You teasing little cow," He uttered with a smile, before I could reply he sank his cock up me to the absolute hilt and started banging me hard, those wonderful full length strokes. I knew I was grunting with every thrust of his splendid cock I am sure several other expletives came out of my mouth. I realised I hadn't quite come down from my last orgasm when I felt another building deep inside. Marks fucking was relentless his balls banging against my bum with every thrust, another earthmoving orgasm hit me, I gripped his cock as he maintained a steady forceful rhythm.

"Oh God I`m cuuuuuummmmming," I remember screaming several times, Jesus if my last orgasm had been the best it was now second best, the feeling Mark was extracting from me was indescribable only to say remember screaming in ecstasy and must have passed out with the intensity nothing in the world mattered. When I recovered I looked over at Mark,

who was leaning on his elbow starring intently at me, "What?" I asked, "What?" I giggled perhaps a little embarrassed by the intensity of my orgasm and my reactions to such pleasure.

Recover some composure girl I said to myself when a thought came into my head I was unsure if Mark had cum. I assumed he had when I orgasmed. I moved towards him and kissed him.

"That was beautiful," He exclaimed.

I couldn't argue, "Thank you," I kissed him again getting closure to him, Oh dear, he was still sporting a massive hard-on. He obviously hadn't shot his bolt! Something stirred inside me, I had always been competitive but I don't quite know where this came from. Right mister, now it`s my turn to dish out some pleasure, I pushed him flat onto his back, kissed slowly down his chest until I reached the head of his dick, his cock was poker stiff pointing along his stomach above his navel, wrapping my hand around it I held it straight up, god-damned monster looked even bigger from this angle. I felt Mark relax and knew he was expecting my mouth to bring him the relief he so obviously desired. Not fucking likely, I moved swiftly to straddle his chest, position the head of his cock in the right spot before sitting down taking him in one plunge. I watched his expression as I began to ride his cock, I leaned forward and we kissed.

" You randy bitch," His only comment as I rode him hard, I`d make the bastard cum for sure but only when I was ready. It didn't take long until I felt my own orgasm starting to build, I considered this would bring him off so a couple more strokes and I very reluctantly and with a lot of will-power moved off his cock. The expression across his face was one of dis-belief, "Rachael," He was almost pleading.

I knew I had him exactly in the palm of my hand so to speak, I turned around reaching between my legs I found his cock and rubbed his knob-end along my slit, for several seconds teasing him perhaps harshly, I knew he had a grandstand view of my most secret places, and exactly what I anticipated happened next Mark grabbed my hips and forced me down onto his prick, "Rachael," He hissed as he went in to the hilt again, I began to ride him, reverse cowgirl one of my favourite positions I liked the control it gave me over a partner. I pounded back and forth Mark grabbed my ankles and forced me further away from him this of course altered the angle his cock entered my very wet and most willing fanny. He felt absolutely enormous at this angle and if he hadn't previously he hit the spot, once again I lost control riding him as if my life depended upon it, I was determined to feel him cum. Unashamedly my hand went to find my clit and that was the trigger for another huge orgasm to hit my body I rode him harder, uncontrollably harder, the orgasm hit me like an express train again I screamed in ecstasy then the icing in the cake, Mark grabbed my hips and I felt his cock thicken, his hips came off the bed as he matched me thrust for thrust, Jesus this increased the intensity of my orgasm I felt him erupt inside me taking me to never never land again, wow.

Sleep, I needed to sleep I lay down next to my lover, still breathing heavily, I glanced at Mark who was fast asleep with a smile across his face. Next thing I remember was Mark running his finger down my spine, I stirred a little, I had my back to him and could easily have gone back to sleep. However Mark had other ideas and began stroking my bum gently, next he slipped his hand onto my boob tracing my nipple which instantly responded, I groaned my encouragement. I felt Marks cock nudge against my bum I pushed back Mark soon found my sex and began to gently move his cock along my slit, my rapidly moistening slit. He slipped inside me surprisingly easily. I pushed back to allow him easier access, he fucked me very gently and sexily until he noticed I was pushing back onto his morning glory. He began to shaft me only slightly harder we orgasmed together not my biggest orgasm of the past couple of days but really nice and just what the doctor ordered.

After a leisurely soak in the bath for me and a shower for Mark we dinned and spent the afternoon relaxing, talking and enjoying each others company there`s more to the world than sex, and it was nice to have a decent conversation. However after a couple of drinks in the bar we were back upstairs shagging again and as usual it was incredible, not only the huge size of his cock but the whole experience and his technique, he certainly knew how to use what God had blessed him with and to say I enjoyed it was an understatement, I may have been becoming addicted to this dick and the man. Late waking up the following morning only time for a quick shower. No time for sex, "I`ll call you later," Mark said kissing me before rushing off.

mybaby
mybaby
277 Followers
12