Chance Meeting, Big Surprise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got into work ten minutes early and got to my desk before Jade could stop and question me about the week-end, Rose was out of the office until Thursday so should be a nice quiet week. I was just sipping a coffee when Jade came into my office. "My word ypou look good," Her first words gave me a real boost. "That's what plenty of cock does for you I suppose."

I almost spilled my coffee "Jade," I said hardly able to deny what she had just stated wasn`t the truth, "I don't know what you mean."

"I recognise the look trust me," She smiled, "Fantastic feeling isn't it?"

I knew I had blushed and my face must have given me away, "Ermmm I," I didn't know what to say.

"Oh don't deny it, stands out a mile you've been at it all week-end," She continued, " Had a ride this morning?"

"No," I could say truthfully.

"Oh dear missed out there then, nothing like a morning shag in my experience, even just a quickie." Fortunately the telephone rang Jade winked and rushed back to reception to answer it, I breathed a sigh of relief. I was very coy despite all Jade`s probing and questioning for the rest of the week, Jade was very curious about the size of his cock, on several occasions she would tell me about her past boyfriends sexual preferences and also describe the various cocks she had sucked and fucked, quite a selection if I say so myself. "I reckon I`ll get to fifty before I`m twenty one," She predicted, "Unless of course Mr Right appears," She mused, "He`s got to have at least eight inches," She went on, "And of course a cocks no use unless it`s thick, with a decent pair of balls," Jade appeared transfixed by sex, "So come on spill, how big`s Mark."

"Big enough for me," I didn't lie, big enough for any woman I could have said. Mark and I arranged to meet Friday evening at a different hotel I couldn't wait. By Wednesday my fanny had recovered from the fucking it had taken the previous week-end. I lay in bed Thursday night thinking about Mark, well thinking about Mark`s prick if I`m honest. I wondered if he`d shagged a different girl every night in a different hotel. Then my thoughts went back to last week-end and his dick, so what if he`d shagged other girls I was going to get him all week-end. I reached into my knicker draw and retrieved my rabbit, she worked her usual magic and ten minutes or so later I`d had a nice orgasm.

Mark and I fucked a lot that week-end, we also talked a lot getting to know each other, I felt we were becoming close, not just fuck buddies, and a little more than friends with benefits. We managed a shag Monday morning this week and I must concur fir once with Jade it set me up for the week, Although sitting down all day Monday was a little difficult and walking I felt as if I`d been horse riding, convinced I was slightly bow-legged. Jade never mentioned anything so perhaps it was all in my imagination, however a nice long soak in the bath Monday evening was very welcome, my well used and sore fanny certainly appreciated it.

This pattern carried on for six weekends, yes the sex was indescribably good, along with the amazing sex I believed our relationship was growing but it came completely out of the blue when Mark whispered the words `I Love you` I was both shocked and surprised when he said this we were not in the throws of passion at the time. A few of my previous lovers had said the same words always during the moment of passion or just after they had shot their load, pretty meaningless words at that time I always thought. But Mark said `I love you` as we were sitting in a little bar having a quiet drink I was taken aback and couldn't reply for a second or two, unexplainably I began to cry. A month later Mark asked my father for my hand in marriage, my parents were delighted so we set a date for our marriage in six months time. We talked long and hard about Mark`s business and decided the way forward was for me to leave my job and become is personal assistant, he was trying to do everything and his business was going backwards because of it. Mark couldn't pick up the one large contract the business needed I had a plan to approach the three power house woman who could change his fortunes, all we needed was to persuade them to buy from us.

To be continued...

12