Chance Meeting Pt. 04

Story Info
The fourth adventure of two online lovers.
4.2k words
4.5
990
1
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/07/2023
Created 12/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back at the Airbnb we showered and changed into comfortable clothes. You just wore one of my black Second Amendment tee shirts, gray bikini-type panties and tan Ugg's slippers; you knew I loved that look. I just adored looking at your long beautiful legs and your ass peeking out from under the shirt. I wore a black muscle shirt, black loose-fitting athletic shorts and my gray camo Crocs.

I began making my famous chili I had promised you. You were standing behind me pressing your body against my back, while your arms were wrapped around my torso. You slid your hand under my shirt and your warm soft palms gently caressed my chest and belly.

I felt your warm sweet breath exhaling into my ear and on my neck. Your wet silky hair was draped on my shoulder as I diced an onion.

"Ummmm I just love a man that can cook," you whispered into my ear. I turned my head and I gave you a short gentle kiss on your sweet lips.

"I love you, Shelly, I'd do anything for you," I whispered with our lips still touching.

You slid your hands off me but not before gliding them across the bulge in my shorts. You let out an "Ummmmm" as you felt my manhood. You started to set the table and I added all the ingredients to the Dutch oven.

I turned and leaned against the counter and watched you reach to get the dishes out of the cabinet. As you reached the tee shirt pulled up to reveal your perfect ass concealed in your tight panties.

"Damn I love your ass, baby," I called out. You wiggled your hips back and forth before taking the dishes down.

"Well it's all yours to do whatever you please, baby," you responded walking to the table.

"Be careful what you ask for, hun," I said with a chuckle.

I helped you finish setting the table and we sat on the couch while the chili simmered. You kicked your slippers off, bent one knee under yourself and your other crossed over your shin. I looked down and had a perfect view of your panties. I could see the bulging outline of your pussy. Then I looked at your sexy bare feet. I was getting so turned on.

"What are you looking at Tom?" you asked in a sensual tone.

"You know what I'm looking at," I replied softly as I reached and caressed the dorsum of your free foot.

You leaned back, extended your leg and rested your sole on my upper chest. I took your foot into my hands and massaged your arch with my thumbs. I could smell the aroma of the flowery shower gel that you just used.

As I watched your face, your eyes closed and you let out a slight moan. My thumbs swirled around slowly with moderate pressure on your heel moving across your arch to the pads of your toes. I massaged each toe and gently manipulated every one until I cracked out the gasses in your toe knuckles.

"Oh Tommmm," you moaned in relief.

"Mmmmm you like that, baby?" I asked softly. You laid your head back and moaned deeply. "I take that as a yes," I said with a chuckle.

I brought your foot up to my mouth and kissed all of your toes one by one starting with the big one down to the little one. Then I swirled my tongue around them and you curled and flexed them so I could taste the sweetness of each one. I took my time to savor them before taking your big toe into my mouth and began sucking it like a child sucks its thumb. I moaned and hummed on each one as I went down the line.

When I finished I lowered your foot and reached for the other. I looked and saw a dark spot on your panties.

I smiled and asked, "Are you wet Shelly?"

"Oh my God Tom, ya think?" you moaned out.

Before I took your other foot, I swiped your panties with my index and middle finger and sucked your juice off of them.

"Mmmmmm you taste so good, baby," I said in a deep tone as I sucked and tongued my fingers savoring your flavor.

I leaned in and kissed you as I slowly pulled your other foot out from under you. Then I leaned back bringing your foot to my chest and pampered it like I did to the other.

You slid your other foot across the couch to my crotch and caressed my bulge with your soft sole. You drummed your toes softly on me and we peered into each other's eyes as I kissed the ball of your foot. Your toes were on my face and you were softly pressing and wiggling my hardening cock.

Then you said softly, "Hey babe, shouldn't you check on the chili?"

"Oh shit yeah!" I blurted as I got off the couch and stumbled to the kitchen. I stirred the chili and it was thickening nicely. "It's all good Babe, it didn't burn," I said in a relieved tone.

The chili finished cooking and we sat down to eat.

"Tom this is delicious," you complimented after you tasted it.

"Thanks, hun, I'm glad you like it," I replied with a smile. We ate our meal and chatted about our earlier sexual adventures.

After we finished dinner and washed the dishes, we once again retired to the couch. You snuggled up against me and we held each other tight with our arms wrapped around each other.

Our faces were close and I whispered "I love you, Shelly."

"Oh Tom, I love you too," you replied with an endearing whisper.

Our lips locked together in a passionate kiss and you straddled my lap. While our tongues danced together you began to slowly grind on my bulge. You wrapped your arms around my neck and my hands held your ass.

Your hair was still damp, draped around my head and smelled so good. We dry-humped for a while and my cock became hard as granite.

You pushed up on your knees and I pulled my shorts off. You let go of my neck and knelt upright. Then you pulled the crotch of your panties to the side with one hand and with your other hand you guided my dick inside you as you lowered your body.

You closed your eyes and moaned with pleasure as your pussy swallowed my length. I slid my hands under your shirt and found your erect nipples to roll in my fingers.

You rode me slowly with your hands on my shoulders. I pinched your nipples a little harder; you gasped and gripped my shoulders tighter.

Your head fell back and you started to ride me harder. Your breathing and whines told me you were going to cum soon. I could feel your inner walls contract around my shaft.

"Oh, Tom! Oh fuck!" you huffed.

"Yeah, baby, cum for me Shelly!" I blurted and tweaked your nipples hard.

"Oh fuck!" you screamed and bore down on me. Your legs tightened and convulsed, your breaths became short and quick and your head fell upon my shoulder as your body quaked. Then I felt your pussy fill with cum.

"Mmmmmm yeah, baby, that's a good girl," I said, wrapping my arms around you.

You were breathing heavily onto my neck while your body was jerking.

"Oh God Tom, that was amazing" you huffed as you lifted yourself off of my shoulders.

You kissed me before you bent backward and held onto my knees. You pushed my knees apart, sat on my hips and threw your calves up onto my shoulders. I held your knees and you pushed up and down on my knees. I never did that position before, the feeling was incredible.

"Oh my God Shelly, that feels amazing!" I grunted loudly watching your pussy slide up and down on my cream-glazed shaft.

We were both breathing heavily and moaning with sexual pleasure. You stopped moving and I felt your vaginal contractions, your mouth was open and our eyes were locked.

"Oh God Shelly," I grunted.

"Mmmmm, you like that Tom?" you asked with an exhale.

"Oh baby, that feels amazing!" I replied with a growl.

"Good, because I want you to cum deep inside me," you responded as you pushed yourself upward.

You rode me harder and faster while you continued to control your contractions. I began to groan and growl as I gripped your knees.

"Oh God Shelly! Oh fuck!" I blurted loudly.

"Yeah, baby, cum for me!" you demanded while splashing down on me.

My body rushed, tightened up and my head pressed back on the back of the couch.

"Ahhh! Ah! Ah! Oh Fuck!'' I yelled while my dick erupted inside you.

You continued to ride me and blurted out, "Oh Tom! I'm cumming!"

I felt your calves tighten on my shoulders and your feet turn inward behind my head. Your head dropped back and you let out a deep moan when our cum met like two oceans colliding and mixed together.

I felt my balls getting drizzled with our love juices as you slowed down and pulled your legs off of my shoulders. Still on my lap you brought your face to mine and placed your arms around my neck with my arms around your torso.

Your beautiful eyes gazed into mine and you said softly, "I love you, Tom."

I hugged you tight and said, "God Shelly, I love you."

Our lips connected with an intense open-mouth kiss. My hands moved upward and my fingers entangled in your hair, your fingers ran through my hair as well. Our long passionate kiss was a mixture of love and lust that seemed to never end.

But finally, our kiss did end; we were both exhausted and drained. We released each other from our loving embrace. You climbed off of me and we headed to the bedroom.

I watched you get undressed and you looked over at me. "What?" you shyly asked.

"Baby, you are so beautiful, I love your body, every inch of it," I replied, scanning you up and down.

"Well I'm glad you like it," you replied while crawling onto the bed.

I undressed and lay on my back next to you. You placed your hand on my chest and your bent leg across my body.

"Ya know, I love your body too Tom," you said softly.

"You're the bestest, Shelly, I love you," I replied with a smile.

"I love you too Tom," you replied with sincerity.

We softly kissed and fell asleep fused to each other.

When I woke in the morning I felt you were not in the bed. As I went to get up I realized that my wrists were bound and tethered to the posts of the headboard. My legs were free and I wasn't covered with a sheet or blanket.

I could hear the shower running in the bathroom. "Um Shelly!?" I called out in a questioning tone.

"I'll be out in a minute sweetheart!" you called back.

I thought to myself, "Aw shit, what am I in for?"

The water shut off and could hear you drying yourself and shuffling around. Then you emerged from the bathroom in a short red satin Kimono-style robe that just covered your hips.

You stepped out halfway holding on to the door frame in a sexy stance. Your hair was still wet and you raised your index finger to your lips.

"Ohhhhh, what happened Tommy? You're all tied up," you said in a seductive tone with a giggle.

"Um I think you have an idea what happened," I replied with a nervous chuckle.

You sauntered over to me, gently kissed me on the lips and softly said, "Good morning my love."

"Good morning," I whispered back.

Walking slowly toward the foot of the bed, you dragged the top of your fingernails gently down my body to my toes.

"Hmmmmm, it looks like I can do whatever I want to do to you Tom. Whatever should I do? Hmmmm" you said in a sinister but sexy tone.

You stood at the foot of the bed for a while just looking upon me with a devilish smile. You gently grabbed my ankles and spread my legs apart. As you crawled up between my legs I could see your perfect nipples when the robe hung down. My cock was already hard and ready. Getting higher on my body, your cleavage slid across the underside of my dick.

You held on to my biceps, you kept your face far enough away that I couldn't kiss you. Yet close enough that I could taste and smell your sweet warm breath. Your wet hair dangled on my shoulders and cheeks. I tried so hard to hug and pull you to me but the restraints would not allow it.

"You want to kiss me don't you Tom?" you whispered softly.

"Oh God Shelly yes I do," I replied with a groan.

"Mmmmm..I bet you do. Beg me, tell me how bad you want to kiss me," you directed.

"Shelly, please! I need you! I need to taste your lips...Please!" I pleaded.

"Good boy," you moaned, dropped down on top of me and planted your lips on mine. I felt your hard nipples on my chest through the satin robe.

We moaned into each other's mouths while our tongues explored. My cock was throbbing underneath you as you pressed down on me. You broke our kiss and raised your body again.

"I'm in complete control, baby; I can do whatever I please to you," you hissed as you made your ascent toward my wanting cock.

Once your face reached my groin, your lips hovered over the head of my dick. Then you opened your mouth and exhaled your warm breath on it while looking up at me.

Puckering your lips, you gave me a quick peck on the tip, giggled and said, "Not yet, big boy."

"Oh fuck, Shelly, you're driving me crazy," I grunted.

"Mmmmm good, that's my plan, baby," you replied, sitting down between my legs facing me.

I watched you extend your legs and the soft soles of your feet slowly drifted up my inner legs. They felt so good sliding up my inner thighs approaching my balls. Finally, your toes reached my scrotum and they began to play.

You slowly wiggled them, pressing and lifting my balls. The balls of your feet gently pressed and caressed then ran up my shaft.

"You like that Tom?" you asked while looking up at me.

"Oh Shelly, I'm in heaven right now," I replied with a gasp.

"Mmmm good, I know you've always wanted this," you replied, licking your lips.

You moved your legs onto a butterfly-style position with your knees pointing outward. The soles of your feet pressed together and your toes wrapped around my shaft. Then you moved your legs up and down causing your toes to pump my shaft.

With your legs in that position, I got a clear view of your wet glistening pussy. Watching your beautiful feet jerk me and seeing how wet you were turned me on so much. You hummed while I moaned in pure ecstasy.

You started slow at first, teasing me. I could feel my cock pulsating in your grip. Then you changed it up, one foot went up while the other went down.

"Oh fuck, baby, that feels amazing," I exclaimed.

You smiled and said, "I can tell and I'm gonna make you cum so hard, baby."

You sped up your pace, bent forward and flicked the head with your tongue while your feet continued to pump. Your wet hair was draped on my groin and hip flexors. Pre-cum oozed from my slit and you swiped it up with the tip of your tongue and you let out an "Mmmmmm" as you tasted it.

I tugged on my restraints, groaned loudly and you slid your lips halfway down my shaft. Your toes and lips met in the middle as they went up and down. My leg muscles tightened and my toes pointed as I was reaching my pinnacle point.

"Oh God Shelly! I'm gonna cum, baby!" I panted. You slipped your lips off of me and your feet jerked me hard and fast.

"Yeah, baby! Cum for me!" you commanded in a sexy tone.

"Oh Fuck....Fuck!" I growled and a stream of cum blew out high into the air and streamed down onto your feet, my groin and my tummy. You kept going and my body quaked while more cum spurted.

"Mmmmm Yessss!" you hissed watching me explode for you and feeling my warm cum on your feet and toes.

My body jerked uncontrollably. I grunted and huffed and my spurts slowed to an ooze, trickling down my cock onto your toes. Your toes and my cock were wet and making squishing sounds while they continued to play together.

You slowed down, eventually stopping and said, "That was hot as hell, Tom."

Then you grabbed your ankle and pulled one foot up to your mouth and ran your tongue from your heel up to your toes to lap up and suck my cum off.

You hummed while you enjoyed the flavor of my semen. Then you did the same thing with your other foot. I watched while I regained my composure, it was so hot.

After you finished cleaning your feet, you bent forward, took my semi-hard cock and sucked my cum off of it. Then you ran your tongue all around my groin and belly licking up the pearly white puddles.

With my body still slightly twitching I said between breaths, "Holy crap Shelly, that was incredible."

"Oh yes it was, it was very impressive," you replied looking up from my groin and holding onto my shaft.

"But, babe, I didn't get you off," I responded with guilt.

"Ohhhh on the contrary, I came twice just watching you," you said while sitting up and swiping some cum from your pussy with two fingers.

Then you brought your fingers to my mouth and slipped them in for me to sample.

"Mmmmm yes, you did," I said when you slipped them from my lips.

"But, don't worry, baby, I'm not done with you yet, you'll get your chance," you said in a seductive tone while untying your robe.

The robe slid off and I looked at the beautiful body that I loved so much.

"Damn Shelly, you are so beautiful," I said with sincerity.

You rose to your feet and said, "Thank you, baby, I love hearing that,'' You walked toward my head and squatted down over my face. "I bet you're thirsty aren't you?" you asked in a bratty tone. Your pussy was just out of reach of my tongue.

"God yes, I am very thirsty," I replied in a needy tone. The sight of your beautiful pussy and the aroma of your cum got me so excited that it made my flaccid dick twitch.

You teased me by lowering just enough where I could get a quick taste.

"HmHmHm you want it don't you Tom?" you asked teasingly.

"Yes I do, very badly" I replied pleadingly.

You held onto the headboard, lowered your body and brought your pussy to my lips. I ran my tongue from your taint to your clit then back again. Tasting your cum and love juices and hearing your heavy breathing and coos were so arousing. I ran my tongue back and forth, my tongue spread your lips and then I entered you.

You pressed down harder and my tongue slid in deeper. Your pussy lips connected with my lips while my tongue probed you. You slightly moved your hips back and forth grinding my mouth.

"Ohhhhh Tommm..." you called out with a big exhale.

I hummed into you in response to your call. I could feel you contracting around my tongue telling me you were getting close. I tilted my head back and found your clit. I circled and flicked it with my tongue before sucking it into my mouth. I heard you gasp when it popped in between my lips.

Your pussy rubbed on my bearded chin while I sucked hard engorging your clit inside my mouth. My tongue flicked and circled it inside.

You breathed out my name over and over and your legs began to shake. My tongue pressed your clit against the back of my teeth and massaged it. I knew you were at the point of no return; you were about to cum.

I slid my tongue back inside you to feel you pulsate and to taste your cum. Your whole body shook and your pussy clenched my tongue while your cum flooded your abyss.

"Oh God Tom!" you cried out as I tasted what I was so thirsty for. I moaned and hummed into you while overflow dripped down my cheeks.

When you came down from your dramatic orgasm, you lifted yourself off of me, kissed me on the lips and said softly, "Tom, that was intense."

"Mmmmmm yes it was, baby, you taste so good," I responded. Then you blindly reached down to find my fully recovered cock.

You gave it a nice squeeze and said, "Oh, I see you're ready to go again huh?"

"I am, baby, you gonna untie me now?" I asked.

You smiled and chuckled, "Not yet, hun," and you turned around to the 69 position. Your cum soaked pussy and beautiful ass were in my face. I felt your hands on my thighs and the warm wetness of your tongue traveling up and down my shaft.

You pushed back on my face and I began to eat you again. I then felt you pop the head of my dick into your mouth. You sucked it while your tongue licked and circled it like a lollipop.

Your moans and hums send tingling vibrations all the way down to my balls.

My face was buried in you and my tongue was lapping up your residual cum and other nectars.

My nose was almost touching your puckering rosebud. I ran my tongue across your taint to taste it. You moaned deep when I pressed my tongue on it. I then circled my tongue around it and felt it cockle when I pushed my face between your cheeks.

12