Chance Meeting Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel you take my length into your mouth and then slide up again. Your nails grazed my upper inner thighs down to my balls. You cradled and fondled them with your soft hands and fingers. Sounds of slurps and groans of pleasure filled the room as we feasted on each other.

Then you pulled forward and slipped off my cock. You slid down my body and kneeled upright. Your hand reached behind you and guided my dick into your pussy in the reverse cowgirl position. Your body leaned forward and you gripped my ankles and lifted your feet up onto my thighs. You started to slide back and forth on me.

"Oh God Shelly!" I grunted loudly.

You turned your head to look at me with an open mouth smile, "You better not cum yet" you huffed.

I watched my glazed cock slide in and out of you. I loved seeing your toes curl each time you pushed back onto me. You rode me hard and fast causing me to grunt with each slam.

You slowed down to a steady slide, making sure I didn't cum. Then you slid off of me and turned yourself around. You straddled and sat on my chest while you unbuckled my restraints. I immediately pulled you down on top of me and kissed you.

You slid down and I pushed up into you. With our lips still locked, I squeezed you tight while I pushed and pulled hard and fast. My hands slid down to your ass and I gave you a spank that caused you to grunt loud into my mouth.

I was pounding you hard and you broke our kiss to breathe. You rested your head on my shoulder and I spread your ass cheeks. Your sounds let me know you were close; I was close to cumming as well.

"Oh Tom, I'm going to cum!" you whined loudly.

I pressed my index finger on your rosebud that was wet from your prior orgasms.

"Oh God! Oh God! Oh Go....!" you screamed.

At that moment I pushed my finger into you. You screamed out loud and your entire body stiffened on top of me. I felt you contract tightly on my cock and your warm cum rushed in.

Your screams of pleasure pushed me over the edge and I blasted my cum into you. Aside from our orgasmic trembles, we lay motionless while my cock continued to pump its milk inside you.

"Tom, you made me cum so hard, Oh my God!" you said between breaths.

"Oh Shelly, you did the same to me," I replied before a short kiss on the lips.

Your rosebud was pulsating on my finger and my cock was softening inside of you. I slipped my finger out and wrapped my arms around you.

Both of us were more than satisfied as we rested together as one.

"Soooo..Who's making breakfast?" I asked jokingly.

You laughed and lifted your head and said, "You're taking me out for breakfast."

I smiled and said, "I love you, Shelly."

"I love you too Tom," you replied.

We engaged in a long passionate kiss before we fell into a mid-morning nap.

12