Chance Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My dick stirred, the invitation was so hard to refuse, "But what do I tell my wife?" I asked.

"Phone her and say that you went to the pub with your dad and you drank more than you should have and are spending the night at your parents rather than risk driving home."

What a great idea, so I collected my mobile phone from my jacket and called home. I told my wife that I would be back home by seven in the morning, in good time for me to have a shower and change, and then get her to work. She swallowed it hook, line, and, sinker.

While I had been on the phone, Janey had cleaned up her pussy with the towel I had brought.

"Now that's out of the way, there's no reason why you can't have another glass of wine." Janey said, picking up my glass and heading towards the kitchen. I followed.

Janey filled my glass, and then exclaimed that her glass was still upstairs. "Bring your glass, we'll nip upstairs and get mine."

It was a treat to watch Janey's peachy backside as she climbed the stairs in front of me. We went back to the bedroom, where Janey's glass was resting on a spare corner of an occasional table. She took a sip and turned to face me.

"Remember what else we did while we were up here?" Janey asked.

I stifled a cough, I had a good idea what she was referring to.

"Do you mean us watching each other pee?" I ventured.

"Yes. Remember that very first time that I saw you pee, and I wanted to pee while standing too?"

"How could I forget, you stood in that small tub but couldn't part your legs enough and your pee sprayed everywhere, mostly down your legs," I laughed.

"Yes, but I enjoyed it." Janey laughed in return.

"Well, I need to pee," Janey announced.

"Shall we adjourn to the servants' bathroom?" I enquired.

"No, I'll just do it here," Janey replied as she parted her legs and cut loose with a strong jet of pee that sprayed the threadbare carpet and sent splashes in all directions. It was magnificent sight, for, without any obstructing hair, her pee left her slit in a broad blade that narrowed to a point where the stream twisted and turned until it hit the carpet where it formed an expanding puddle for the carpet was too thin to absorb all that pee.

"Everything up here is being sent to the dump, in case you're wondering," Janey told me.

It is probably my favourite fetish, watching a girl pee, especially in such an uninhibited manner, and the effect on me was instantaneous for my cock was fully erect again. That reaction was probably compounded by the fact that I could hear the 'hiss' above the sound of her piss spattering on the floor.

Janey bade me to pee with her, but I couldn't due to my erection. "I can't at the moment," I replied, as I grasped my dick in my hand and started pumping it, "I'll need to do something about this first."

Janey's pee continued unabated, it certainly was a long one. "Hell, Janey, when did you last pee?"

"Just before I left my house to come here," she replied, "But I'm running out now."

I watched, still pumping my dick, as Janey's stream weakened, and subsided to a trickle before even that ceased leaving a few drips.

"That was just gorgeous." Janey looked down at her work. The puddle had spread about her feet and was still spreading as the carpet gradually absorbed it. "It was such a turn-on having you watch me, especially when your cock reacted in the way that it did. Now let me take over from you."

Janey came over and knelt before me. Taking my hard cock in her hand, she gently slid up and down, squeezing on the up-stroke to exude pre-cum from the tip. When the quantity of pre-cum increased, she placed the bell end in her mouth and licked around the head, collecting the pre-cum while all the time still pumping and squeezing. The sensations I was feeing were fantastic and I could feel my orgasm build up inside me. I warned Janey, but she just carried on. I felt the contraction inside that heralded a surge of spunk along my shaft and explode from the tip, and managed to shout "Now" as it happened.

Janey took the load in her mouth without flinching and swallowed it. Then the second shot, and a third, and still Janey's lips were clamped around my cock. I was spent, and my cock rapidly went limp. Janey removed it from her mouth, and spat out the contents of her mouth into her cupped hand. She hadn't swallowed it all. What she did next amazed me.

Janey gathered some of my cum with the fingers of her free hand coated a nipple with it, then she cupped the other hand over her other tit and covered that, then she proceeded to rub my cum into her tits.

Then she looked up to me. "Are you able to pee now?"

"Yes," I replied.

"Then do it, I want to watch closely."

I didn't argue. I started to pee, knowing full well that she was likely to get hit by the stream when it reached full force.

I tried to keep the force low so that Janey wouldn't get hit, but she amazed me again. She took my dick in her hands and directed the stream at her body.

"Can't you pee any harder?"

"You asked for it." I responded, and I let my pee flow full force.

Janey directed the stream at one tit and used her free hand to rub it, and repeated the process with her other tit. Then she directed the stream down to her pussy, and washed that. Before I finished, she sprayed her tummy and did her tits again.

I had hardly finished peeing when Janey lay on her back on the hard floor and spread her legs while raising her knees, totally exposing her wide open cunt to me.

"Now come here and lick out my cunt, I need to come badly"

Without hesitation, I dived between Janey's spread thighs. Although I had shaved her not so long ago, I had not taken the opportunity to closely examine her cunt, so I made the most of my time now. With my face now only inches away from her open vulva, I used my thumbs to prise her lips farther apart. In between was a lush redness of highly aroused cunt. Separating her lips as far as the top of her slit, I was able to see her engorged clit in all its glory. I couldn't resist running my tongue over it, which caused Janey to contract and emit a low moan of pleasure. I then moved downwards, parting her pussy lips further, her inner ones being very swollen the further down I went. Then I located her pee hole, which I poked with the tip of my tongue, eliciting another moan of pleasure. I made a mental note to be there when she peed. Just below that was Janey's vaginal entrance. Considering it had just been fucked, it didn't appear distended. Cream was oozing out to make its way towards her anus.

I just had to lick that cream direct from its source, so I gingerly touched just below her vagina with the tip of my tongue and slowly licked upwards gathering Janey's cream and sucking it into my mouth. It was delicious. Janey writhed in pleasure as I did so. I continued my upward lick until my tongue reached her clitoris, causing Janey to writhe even more intensely. As my tongue moved up, I inserted two fingers into her vagina and slowly slid them in and out.

On my tongue reaching Janey's clitoris, I slowly licked around and over it, each stroke eliciting a deep gasp from her. I gradually accelerated my licking and at the same time moved my two fingers more rapidly in and out of her honey pot. When Janey's gasps were more or less continuous, I inserted a third finger into her vagina. This had a dramatic effect for she started bucking and I had great difficulty keeping my tongue on her clitoris. So I slowed down my finger manipulations and actually used them to hold her cunt steady from the inside while I used my tongue to massage her clit hard.

"Oh my God, I'm coming!" Janey cried, and her whole body went rigid for a second or two before relaxing and then juddering as she came with three of my fingers still in her cunt. When Janey's climax subsided, I removed my fingers from her vagina and allowed a flood of her cream to be expelled. Not wanting to waste this, I scooped it up with my fingers, allowing the cream to accumulate in the palm of my hand, and, being as selfish as I am, I licked some up before presenting my hand to Janey, who eagerly licked up what was left and swallowed.

We lay, hugging each other, and savoured the moment. Two naked bodies, pressed tightly together, each anointed with the other's bodily fluids. Janey's warm breasts compressed against my chest and my now flaccid penis being squeezed against her hot, wet, mons. Hands clenching the other's buttocks. I released one of my hands and slowly traced it up her spine, relishing the warm, smooth, skin, to the nape of her neck where I lightly stroked it with the tips of my fingers. Then I gradually traced back down her spine and caressed Janey's luscious bum.

After a couple more of those, Janey responded by doing the same to me, synchronising her actions with mine. It was turning me on, for my cock was becoming engorged again and pressed harder against her vulva. I knew it was turning Janey on too, for I felt her hot juices on my dick.

"C'mon," Janey said as she broke our clinch, "Let's take our wine downstairs and share a shower before bed."

We washed each other in the shower, enjoying the odd tight clinch of thoroughly soaped bodies while we kissed each other deeply. We avoided penetration or mutual masturbation in order that we made more of being in bed together than actual sleep, although the odd 'accidental brush' against the other's genital area did occur. More so when we dried each other and I could not resist jesting that I could not dry between Janey's legs, and kept drying her vulva with the towel and then testing with my finger for dryness, which of course it wasn't due to the constant flow of her juices.

We adjourned to the lounge, still naked, where we talked over old times, and drained our wine glasses. Janey went through to the kitchen and returned with the remains of the bottle of wine, and a pitcher of water (she was obviously planning something). She split the wine equally between us, and when we had consumed that, she topped up our glasses with the water.

We sat facing each other at opposite ends of the sofa, Janey with one leg bent against the backrest, and the other leg bent over the edge, so that her cunt was wide open for me to look at. I was in the diametrically opposed position giving Janey the view she desired of my erect dick and swollen balls. Although it was very hard, we avoided touching ourselves.

Once the pitcher of water was finished, Janey left the room for a minute and returned with two bundles of material. Throwing one bundle down before me, she said, "Put these on."

I unfolded it and looked, it was a pair of pyjamas.

"What do I need these for?" I asked.

"I want us to wear nightclothes," Janey answered as she unfolded a burgundy satin nightdress. "They were my father's."

"Alright then," I didn't argue, she definitely was planning something.

So I donned the pyjamas, and Janey raised her nightdress above her head, slid it over her arms and head, and allowed it to cascade over her body. It was one of the sexiest nightdresses I have ever seen -- it was a tabard reaching down to Janey's feet. The front was low-cut down to the bottom of her breasts, and the sides were held together by two loose ties, one positioned at the line of the base of the breasts, and the second just above Janey's hip bone. From the second ties, the front and rear panels tapered inwards slightly to give an ample view of Janey's hips and legs, and making it obvious that nothing was worn underneath.

"Now, don't tell me that nightdress was your mother's", I admonished.

"No, it is mine. I got it after I left school and wore it while I was away at university. It got left here when I moved out to share a flat with some other girls after graduating."

"Let's go to bed." Janey said as she led the way to her 'old' bedroom, i.e. the one she used when she lived there with her parents.

Janey demurely got into the far side of the bed, and, pulling down the covers for me, bade me get in my side. She immediately rolled on top of me, pulling the covers over us both and proceeded to smother my face with kisses while wriggling her body on mine. It was quite frenzied until Janey found a position that she was comfortable with and her kissing eased and became lingering. I could feel her mons pressing against the tip of my erect dick, and her breasts against my chest. I was becoming very hot with these pyjamas on.

Janey's kisses slowed down completely, becoming more sensual, with her tongue invading my mouth, so I responded in like. The kisses lasted longer, and I became hotter. Then I felt a sudden hot flush over my genitals that spread between my legs, over my hips, and up towards my stomach.

"Holy shit, Janey, you're pissing." I exclaimed.

Janey giggled naughtily, "Aren't I naughty? What does it feel like?"

"Gorgeous"

"Then get ready, I'm going to let it all go full force."

And she did. I could feel my whole lower torso becoming soaked. The bed beneath me was getting soaked, even down to my feet. And the hiss was quite audible beneath all the bed covers.

"A-a-a-a-a-a-a-h, that was so good," Janey said as she finished her pee, "Now your side of the bed is wet, so roll with me onto my side where it is dry."

So we rolled over to Janey's side, and I was now on top.

"You must be needing a pee," Janey said, "So do it."

"Not that easy," I replied, " I've got a hard-on."

"Can't you pee with a hard-on?"

"I can, but it only goes upwards."

"Well do it anyway, I want your hot piss soaking me."

How could I refuse, "I'll have to bear some of my weight for the pressure of my cock against your pussy will compress my tube and prevent the flow."

"Ok then, I'll part my legs and you can place your knees in between them on the mattress and support yourself that way, but I want to feel your hard cock against my pussy all the time."

That seemed to work and the pressure on my dick eased, so I released my piss. Although the pyjama bottoms were wet from Janey's pee, I could feel my hot piss spreading upwards to the waistline of the pyjamas. The pee must have spread up Janey's stomach for I could feel the wet warmth spreading above the waist.

"Ooh, that's nice," Janey exclaimed, "It's warming my tummy up. Will you be able to reach my tits?"

"Not in this position," I replied, "I'd need to move further up your body."

"Then do so," Janey pleaded, "I want my tits soaked."

So I broke off my piss and we manoeuvred to get into the new position. The only way I could achieve the position was to kneel astride Janey's chest. The bed covers came off and we could see the extent of the soaking so far, Janey's nightdress was soaked from her stomach all the way down her thorax. There was a broad wet path down the middle of her nightdress from the larger wet area to the hem, so a lot of Janey's pee must have run down the inside of her nightdress to cascade out and soak the bed by our feet.

By the time we had gotten into the new position, I was practically sitting on Janey's tits. I had to support myself with my arms otherwise I would have smothered Janey with my chest. I resumed peeing, but my pee did not reach Janey's tits, instead, it was captured by the pyjamas and just ran out through the crotch. So Janey used her hands and pulled my pissing dick through the fly and aimed the stream at her tits. That had the desired effect. I could look down and see the material of her nightdress darken, the wet material clinging to her breasts, moulding itself around her erect nipples. Janey moved the stream over one breast, then the other, and repeated the process until my bladder was empty.

"Now let's fuck in these wet clothes," Janey commanded.

As I moved back down her body, Janey pulled the skirt of her nightdress up to expose her pussy. Once in position, I inserted my eager dick into her welcoming cunt through the fly of my pyjamas. The fuck was frantic, whether it was the wet clothes, or our fierce lust for each other, I don't know, but it didn't last long. It wasn't long before I shot my load into Janey, and that triggered her climax. We didn't linger in each other's arms afterwards either.

Without hesitation, we both got out of bed and examined the damage. The bed was soaked and not sleepable in. We looked at ourselves In the wall mirror, admiring our handiwork. I was soaked from the stomach downwards and so was Janey. Janey's tits were also soaked from her ministrations, but there was an incongruous mostly dry band between her breasts and her stomach.

Janey took off her night dress and left it bundled on the floor. "Get your wet pyjamas off, we'll sleep in my folks' bed."

So I remove the wet pyjamas and, hand in hand, we went through to Janey's parents' room and snuggled up in bed, falling asleep almost immediately.

I was rudely awakened by the alarm clock which was on my side of the bed. Janey half slid over me to reach it and turn it off, her breasts dangling temptingly before my eyes. I averted my eyes to look at the alarm clock, it read 5:30.

"You set the alarm?" I asked.

"I only wanted to make sure you got home in good time."

"But isn't 5:30 overkill?"

"No, because it gives us plenty of time....."

Still lying across me, Janey's hand reached down and grasped my early morning hard-on.

"For this," she continued, "I'm glad that men invariably wake up with an erection, and I don't want to waste this one."

Janey raised herself onto her knees, pushing the bed covers behind her as she did so. She then swung one leg over my torso so that she was kneeling astride me with her pussy above my dick. Taking my dick into her hand, she pointed it upwards as she slowly lowered her pussy towards it. On first contact, Janey ran the tip along her slit, coating it with her juices, and then positioning it at the vagina, she slowly impaled herself upon it.

I gasped as I felt my cock slide inside the warm, wet, passage; being consumed by that fuck hungry cunt. When my cock was fully inside her, Janey paused to savour the feeling, tightening her vaginal muscles, and squeezing my shaft. Then she started raising and lowering her hips, slowly and steadily. I reached up with my hands and fondled her breasts, running my thumbs over her hard nipples.

"Oh yes, keep on doing that," Janey pleaded.

It was a slow, measured, fuck, not as frantic as the previous night, but calculated to give, and receive, maximum pleasure. When Janey came, she arched her back backwards, supporting herself on her extended arms, and tensed before she shuddered with the release. Her vagina tightened around my dick which triggered my climax and I exploded inside her, filling her with several shots of cum.

Once her orgasm had subsided, Janey raised herself fully onto her knees, allowing my softening dick to flop out onto my pubes.

"That was absolutely gorgeous, and now for my morning piss," Janey declared as she released a strong stream of golden urine that arced onto my stomach and chest.

The hot fluid spread over me, spilling onto the bed to be absorbed by the linen and mattress.

"My dick could do with a wash," I jokingly said.

Janey leaned forward and her stream splattered onto my flaccid cock, washing off her juices and bubbling within my pubic hair. The hot flow spread down between my legs and tickled my anus as it made its way to the mattress beneath.

As her pee was finishing, Janey raised herself up onto her knees again and looked disappointedly at her diminishing stream until even that turned into drips. At that point she climbed off me, still dripping, and lay on her back on her side of the bed.

"Now you have your morning piss," Janey instructed, "Kneel astride my body and piss all over me."

So I knelt astride Janey's thighs and, holding my dick in my hand, released my pent up piss. I aimed first of all at her breasts, drenching one and then the other, making sure her nipples got a good dousing. Then I directed my stream down her stomach, showering her shaved pubes, and aimed directly at her pretty much closed slit. Moving the stream up and down her slit, I concentrated on the point where her clitoris was hidden, and, judging by Janey's reaction, I must have hit the right spot.