Chances Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know you're packing something big for me in these pants."

Bar bit her lower lip after speaking. Jordan nodded as she quit grinding.

"Are you ready to find out?"

With a nod, she gazed down. Bar rolled her hips one last time, only to feel his crotch rubbing between her thighs one final time. Her big blue eyes focused on his face as she grabbed the front of his pants. Jordan did not look away as he heard the sound of the button coming undone. The zipper of his pants was soon heard sliding down by the grip of her fingertips. He did not expect her to begin undressing him like this while still seated in his lap. Bar shoved his pants and underwear down together, giving better access to his cock. Licking her lips, she pressed the palm of her left hand against it. That allowed Jordan to feel her warm skin touching across the length of his shaft. Bar hesitated before wrapping her fingers around it. She gave him a few wanks, quietly breathing as their eyes remained locked on each other. Just when he thought that she would sit here and finish taking his pants off, the model climbed off his lap.

"Nice cock."

He tried not to laugh at her remark. Jordan flashed his teeth in a grin. He knew from that tone of voice, Bar was teasing him in a silly manner.

"Thanks, babe."

There was still one piece of her outfit that needed to be removed so she could be completely naked. Jordan watched as Bar leaned forward to slide her thong down. She stepped out of it, leaving the piece of underwear on the floor. She stood proudly in her nude form, as if she were modeling for him, with her hands placed on her hips. Bar knew where his eyes would be focused. Her pink folds glistened with a fresh dew of wetness. Her pussy was clean, shaved, and begging for attention. Before Jordan had a chance to study the sight any further, Bar dropped to her knees with a wide smirk across her face.

"This is all mine today."

"Yeah, it's all yours today. I'm pretty lucky, huh?"

Bar laughed at his response. Under the zipper, she could see a pair of white underwear. She tugged his pants down to his ankles while speaking.

"If you don't mind helping me, go ahead and take your shirt off."

"I guess that saves you the trouble of getting up."

Jordan's snarky reply went ignored by Bar as he felt her hand squeezing his cock from outside his underwear. He undid two buttons on his shirt and then decided to pull it over his head, blocking his view as Bar shoved his underwear down to free his cock. Jordan discarded the shirt by tossing it to the floor so he could look down and see the gorgeous supermodel babe's face near his hardened shaft. Bar gasped at the sight before gripping his dick with both hands.

"Mmmmmmm, look at this."

She licked her lips after speaking. Jordan gazed into Bar's big blue eyes as she smiled wide, flashing her teeth.

"Do you like the taste of my cock?"

Hesitant to answer his question, she resumed stroking his cock. Jordan shook his feet to get his pants out from around his ankles. Bar offered a helping hand after releasing her left hand fingers from his shaft. Once his feet were entirely free of his pants and underwear, she parted her lips and kissed the head of his shaft. Her right hand slid to the base, rustling among his stringy pubic hair. Jordan braced himself for this moment as he realized Bar was not going to give him an answer to his pointless question. She was hungry for him and proved it by taking his cock into her mouth and sucking the first few inches. An audible, muffled moan was heard from her voice as she sank his shaft deeper into her mouth.

"Ohhhhh, man."

Her left hand pressed into his leg after he moaned. Bar took her time sucking half of his shaft while her right hand fingers remained twisted around the base. She began to turn her fingers, wanking him as she bobbed her head up and down. That lasted only for a few more seconds, as Bar quickly pulled his cock out of her mouth with a popping sound. She exhaled a deep breath and moaned.

"You asked if I like your cock?"

Yes, I did."

"Hmmmmm, I've only just started sucking on it. I like a cock that doesn't cum too soon while I'm sucking. But to answer your question, it tastes delicious."

Those words were enough to tell him what Bar truly desired. Jordan could not allow the rush of excitement to overwhelm him into an early orgasm. He watched her shove his cock back into her mouth. As she squeezed her lips tightly around it, she moved her fingers away from the base and proceeded to suck.

"Ohhhhhh, god yes! Suck it, babe! Suck it!!"

Bar closed her eyes as she sucked inch after inch of his cock. Jordan swallowed his breath, watching as most of his shaft disappeared between her lips. She took her time, savoring the taste as she bobbed her head up and down. Jordan felt her hands pressing against his legs. Her fingernails lightly raked his skin as Bar withdrew his cock. Only the head remained between her lips until she released it with a loud popping noise. She then wrapped her right hand fingers around the base, holding it upward so she could spit on it.

Mmmmm, do you like that?"

Her eyes glared at him as she began to stroke his cock. Bar used her own saliva as lube to keep his cock wet while she wanked it.

"Oh yeah, I like that. You know how to suck dick."

She giggled, still pumping her hand up and down the length of his rod.

"That's not all I can do."

Winking at him, she lowered her head and used her left hand to squeeze his balls. Jordan gasped at the feeling of her fingers playing with his nuts. He had only a few seconds to prepare himself for what she wanted to do next. Bar kept her right hand fingers tightly locked around his shaft as she parted her lips and pushed one of his balls into her mouth. Jordan groaned. He almost stood on his feet while hearing her slobbering on his nuts.

"Ohhhhhhh, fuck..."

The length of his cock stretched out across her forehead. A hint of her ponytail from behind her head was visible with his shaft lined up against her face. Bar made the effort to shove both his balls into her mouth, squishing them around as she sucked loudly. Her right hand fingers twisted around his cock and began to pump up and down while she sucked his nuts. Jordan gritted his teeth and groaned at this wonderful feeling. Bar quit jerking his cock when she pulled his balls out of her mouth. Jordan sat back and watched as she guided his cock between her lips again before pulling her right hand away entirely. She used both hands to push into his legs now as she slammed his cock to the back of her throat. He groaned before gritting his teeth, not expecting her to suddenly deep-throat his entire length.

"FUCK!!"

Jordan's voice echoed throughout the room as Bar maintained her position. He could feel the head of his dick rubbing against the back of her throat. She closed her eyes tightly as gagging noises were heard from her muffled voice. Jordan scrunched his face up, unsure if he would end up blowing his load here and now. Bar began to extract his cock from her lips after several seconds. She opened her eyes, glaring up at him as she slowly withdrew his shaft and released it with an 'ahhh'. His shaft flopped onto his stomach until she grabbed it with her right hand. Ropes of saliva dangled from the corners of her lips back to his drool-soaked cock. Jordan watched closely as Bar flicked her tongue and spit a thick wad of saliva onto the head of his cock. Her eyes shot back up at his face as she brought her left hand to wrap around his cock.

"You like that, Jordan? You like how I sucked your entire cock?"

"Yeah, you made sure you got the whole thing down."

"Every last inch down my throat."

She winked while twisting her hands to wank his cock. The excess saliva resulted in squishing sounds made by her fingers turning in a counter-clockwise rotation.

"You didn't answer my question. Do you like how I suck your cock?"

"Absolutely."

"Good, cause I'm trying my best to give you something you'll never forget."

Bar removed her left hand from his cock while lowering her head. She pushed the head between her lips, only to pull it back out with a loud pop. Despite how much he had enjoyed the feeling of her mouth, Jordan was ready for something else. He leaned forward and reached for one of her breasts with his right hand. That was a subtle hint before he spoke.

"Why don't you bring those big titties up and stuff my cock between 'em."

"You wanna fuck my tits?"

"Yeah!"

She giggled and let go of his cock. Bar slid her hands over her plump breasts and held them up.

"Get up. If you really want to fuck my tits, then you better stand up cause I want them fucked hard."

No additional motivation was required for Jordan. He stood up and watched Bar shove her breasts around his cock. As soon as she squeezed them together, he bucked his hips. She responded to that movement by raising her head and closing her eyes.

"Just like that. Ohhh, yeah. Fuck my titties!"

As Jordan thrust his cock between her boobs, Bar took deep breaths. A high level of excitement could be heard in the tone of her voice. She kept her eyes closed, feeling every inch of his hard dick pumping between her tits. Jordan groaned in pleasure.

"God, this feels so fucking good."

"Ohhhh, yes, it does."

Bar opened her eyes after speaking. That smile remained on her face as Jordan continued to buck his hips, still thrusting his cock between her tits. He had no plans of stopping now that he finally had them. From the minute he saw those boobs in their glory, he was wondering how they would feel wrapped around his cock.

"Oh my god..."

He moaned again as he slowed down nearly to a halt. Bar purred a soft moan as she broke eye contact to glance down. As the head of his cock thrust upward, she parted her lips and flicked the head. That move encouraged Jordan to resume thrusting at a fast pace. He made a hard thrust in an attempt to shove his cock between her lovely lips. Once, twice, and finally on the third try, the head of his pole pushed between her lips. A popping sound echoed in the room as his cock left her mouth. Bar kept her mouth open for him to continue this. Pop. Pop. Pop. The sounds were driving him crazy as he slowed his thrusts again.

"Mmmmmmm, yeah."

She raised her head, locking her big blue eyes on him again. Bar adjusted her hands to spread her fingers between the nipples of both boobs. Her ponytail was bouncing over her back with each thrust he made. Jordan felt the need to reach behind her head and undo the ponytail. He dropped it to the floor as her long locks of blonde hair overflowed beyond her shoulders. Now she had that classic supermodel look he remembered from that special swimsuit edition cover.

"These tits feel so good, baby."

Jordan could not hold back his wide smile after speaking. Bar flashed her teeth in a full grin.

"Mmmmmm, it's been a while since I've had a hard cock between them."

When she winked at him, he began to thrust faster. The head of his cock nearly poked her chin. Jordan groaned as he did not want to stop, even when he slowed down after a few more thrusts. Bar began to giggle in a seductive tone of voice. She seemed to know the power her breasts had over him. Maybe that was what made her suddenly let go of her tits to free his cock. Jordan quit bucking his hips as she grabbed his shaft with her right hand. He stood tall, eyes focusing on her tits, as Bar rubbed the head of his cock against her right nipple.

"You know what I want, Jordan?"

"Tell me, babe."

"I want to take me from behind."

Bar squeezed his cock hard after the statement. As Jordan groaned at her touch, his eyes locked on her face.

"Do you think you can do that for me?"

Without answering her question, Jordan sighed. Bar got up from the floor once she realized he would not tease with her a bit of back and forth dirty talk. She let go of his cock as she stood face-to-face with Jordan.

"Just give it to me from behind. I'm sure you've always wanted to do that."

Her words were spoken in a strict flare. The look in her eyes was more than enough to tell Jordan that Bar was done pleasuring him. She demanded something specific without needing any more words. Jordan watched as she bent over the couch, planting her hands into the seat cushion. That move told him the position she desired. He did not utter any words to break this moment of silence between them. The sound of breathing and a soft moan were heard in Bar's voice. Jordan stepped behind her and admired the view of her firm ass. His eyes scanned over her back, studying the curls of her long golden hair. Jordan knew he would be mightily pressed to grip her hair later, in the heat of the moment. His right hand gripped his cock below. He shoved it between her thighs to find her fresh mound. Bar raised her head and closed her eyes.

A loud exhale from her voice could be heard as she took a deep breath in anticipation of what was to come. Jordan moaned as he felt the head of his cock slip inside her wet delight. As Bar began to purr soft moans, he slid more of his shaft inside her. The warm tightness overwhelmed him with a sense of relief. Finally, the wait was over. It felt so good to be inside a woman again after not fucking for months. Jordan exhaled a deep breath as he began to slowly buck his hips. He wanted to take her slowly at first before turning up the pressure. Bar spread her legs further as she slid her hands across the couch cushion. Soft whimpers were heard from her voice as Jordan drove his cock into her at this slow pace. He placed his hands on her hips, eager to grip something as his cock moved in and out of her. Slow and sensually, he took her.

"Mmmmmmm, yessssss..."

The commanding tone had disappeared from her voice, only to be replaced by enchanting cries of pleasure. Jordan's eyes focused on her ass. He felt the temptation to move his hands from her hips and grip those beautiful cheeks. Maintaining his focus for now, he concentrated on thrusting in her pussy. Bar lowered her head, moaning softly.

"Come on, I want it harder than this."

She turned her head, gazing at him from across her right shoulder.

"Fuck me, Jordan. Fuck me like you've always dreamed of doing."

Her words prompted a quick response in action instead of words. Jordan gritted his teeth as he began to thrust at a faster pace. Bar gasped at the increased speed, raising her head before she spoke again.

"That's it! Harder!!"

The sound of their bodies hitting together produced a rhythm of smacking noises. Jordan grunted as Bar gritted her teeth and growled a series of moans.

"Fuck me harder! HARDER!!"

Jordan felt his heartbeat elevating as the pressure was now rising. He bucked his hips as hard as he could to begin pounding her pussy. Bar squealed and moaned as her big tits began to bounce and sway underneath. Over and over, he gave her thrust after thrust. She raked her fingernails across the couch, screaming in an ecstasy of pleasure.

"YES!! OH MY FUCKING GOD, YES!! YESSSSSSS!! THAT'S IT!! FUCK ME JUST LIKE THAT!! FUCK ME LIKE YOU'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO!! FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK MEEEEEE!!"

Bar made her best effort to grip the cushions of the couch but failed. Her fingernails raked across the surface, scratching tiny holes into the fabric as her breasts bounced and swayed from underneath. Jordan reached for her hair, snatching a heavy handful into a grip with his right hand.

"OHHHH, YES!! PULL MY FUCKING HAIR!!"

He let go momentarily, only to snatch her hair tighter. Jordan grunted as his fingers dug into her locks, twisting a tight grip. He continued to buck his hips, still fucking her as fast as he possibly could. Bar closed her eyes with her teeth barred as she growled loud moans. This was what she wanted when she demanded that he fuck her. Hard, fast, and straight to the point.

"OHHHHH, GOD!! YESSS, YESSSSSS!! FUCK ME!!"

Jordan used his free hand to spank her ass between thrusts. His palm began to sting after three hard smacks echoed throughout the room. Bar groaned, growling with her teeth still gritted.

"Pull out! PULL IT OUT!! I want you to shove that fucking cock up my ass!!"

Did his hand distract her that badly? Jordan came to a complete halt as he wondered to himself. His cock was still inside her wet cunt when he let go of her hair.

"You take it up the ass too?"

"You heard me, so you already know the answer to that question! Come on, don't keep me waiting, Jordan."

"God damn, you're freaky. You really know how to surprise me!"

The words had slipped out of his mouth without any thought. When he slipped his shaft from her cunt, she responded by pushing her legs together and raising her ass upward. Bar lowered her head, resting the left side of her face against the couch. Jordan ran his hands over her ass cheeks, finally squeezing them after all this time. He was somewhat intimidated by her desire for anal action. This was something he had little experience in, but the desire was in his heart. He remembered the last time he fucked a woman in the ass, the tightness was a constricting feeling much different from the tighest womanhood. To prepare for this next course of action, Jordan leaned forward and pressed his lips against her right ass cheek. He kissed it, then repeated the action with the left cheek. Jordan took his time, shiving his cock down the crack of her booty to split the cheeks.

"I can't wait to feel that cock moving back and forth in my ass. You're big enough to give me a real pounding."

"That's what you want?"

"Yes, you heard me right. I'll be happy if you pound me real hard. You know what I want."

He laughed at her remark while pulling her cheeks back to finally see her dark little hole. Jordan felt a little brave to try something else to tease her. He hacked up saliva and spit onto her dark little hole. It was the best he could do without proper lube. Bar gasped as his cock slid into her ass.

Ohhhhhh, my god... Ohhhhhhh, god, yes..."

She called out to him in a low tone, almost whispering cries of pleasure. Jordan exhaled a deep breath as he felt the narrow confines of her dark little hole. He slowly thrust until most of his cock disappeared into her ass. As he began to pull his cock back out, Bar spoke.

"Pound my ass. Pound it hard like you were doing my pussy and I just might let you finish me off."

Unsure of what she meant by those words, Jordan grunted. Bar slid her right hand between her legs to find her pussy. She began to rub at her clit, pinching it between her index and middle fingers, as he concentrated on finding a slow rhythm. This may not have been her preference for ass fucking, but for now, Jordan had to get used to the tightness. His hands found that same place, gripping her hips as he slammed his cock up her ass.

"Just like that. Ohhhhh, yes! Fuck my ass! Ohhhhh, yeah!!"

Jordan licked his lips, eager to fulfill her demands. He pushed the final inches of his cock into her ass at the same slow pace he maintained.

"Ohhhhh, yeah. That's it."

Sliding his hands from her hips back to her ass, Jordan bit his lower lip while gripping her cheeks. He wanted his fingertips to dig into the soft firmness of her ass cheeks while he bucked his hips. Bar continued to play with her pussy, dipping her middle finger beyond the wet folds as he finally began to pump his cock into her ass.

"Just like that. Give me every inch of your cock. Give it to me, right up my ass!"

Spank! His right hand slapped across her bum as a reward for moaning his name. Jordan groaned as he began to pick up the pace. As his cock pumped harder and faster, Bar furiously wiggled her finger in her cunt.

"That's it, that's it! Ohhhhhh, FUCK!!"

Over and over, Jordan rammed his cock up her ass. His balls rubbed against the undersides of her ass cheeks with each and every full thrust. Satisfied with his efforts, she finally pulled her right hand away from her pussy. Bar pressed both palms into the cushion of the couch, slightly elevating herself up as Jordan continued to fuck her ass.